Unwinding (Completed)

By larrysbrokensong

"You never meant a word you said." - In which Harry makes a fake account on facebook to scam. He targets Loui... More

warning
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24

22

5.9K 264 140
By larrysbrokensong

Harry arrives at Louis's house later that night at 6. Louis hadn't answered his phone when Harry called from the house phone, but Harry decided to head there anyway. Maybe Louis's phone was dead, anything could've happened.

Harry had made sure to delete his facebook messenger app, and was sure to block Louis's number too. He had received several texts from the younger boy, but he quickly told Louis he, well James, had to get his phone fixed so he wouldn't have it for a while, about a month. It's a little far fetched, but Louis bought it, thankfully.

Harry could barely cope with the guilt he had from the entire situation. He's an idiot. His sister was a ghost to him since they last spoke. They never spoke to each other unless it was for something they absolutely had to talk to the other about. Gemma couldn't look him in the eye. Harry can't say that he blames her at all for it.

The terrible thoughts are quickly pushed aside when a young girl opens the door. She's got platinum blonde hair and is obnoxiously chewing minty gum. "Well, hello there." She greets, giving Harry flirty eyes.

"Hello, is Lou-" Harry starts, but he closes his mouth at the sound of Louis's high pitched voice shouting from the other side of the door.

"Lottie! Who is it?!" Instead of waiting for an answer, Louis rounds the corner and his eyes widen at Harry.

Harry takes in his appearance. He still has on the shirt he wore at school, but he's wearing sweats now. His hair is messy and theres a baby in his arms, sucking at a bottle Louis has in his hands.

"Oh, Harry." Louis says, almost a whimper, "I'm so sorry, please come in."

Harry smiles and Lottie steps away with a roll of her eyes and lets Harry in. She shuts the door behind him and struts off to the livingroom.

"Hey, baby." Harry says gently, leaning forward to press a kiss to Louis's hair, "Who's this?" He asks, bringing his hand up to ruffle the baby's clothes, a smile on his face.

"This is Doris." Louis says, "She's surprisingly calm today." He coos at the tired baby and then looks back up at Harry, "My Mum got called into work, I'm so sorry, I completely forgot to tell you." He frowns, about to continue before Daisy makes an appearance.

"Boo! Can we watch Frozen now?" She pouts, "Boo, please?" She tugs on Louis's sweats, "I wanna sing Let it Go."

Louis sighs, "Okay, Daisy-"

"I like your hair." Phoebe is standing next to Harry now, staring up at him with wonder in her eyes, "Curly, Can I touch it?"

"No, no." Louis begins, but Harry is already bending down to one knee and leaning his head towards the little girl.

"Have at it.!" He grins as she laces her hand in his hair and giggles.

"You're like a prince!" She exclaims as Harry pulls his head up, "Whats your name?"

"Harry, what about you? And you?" He looks at Daisy. He had heard Louis say her name earlier, but this way he can properly introduce himself.

"Phoebe." She answers, at the same time as her sister says "Daisy."

"It's nice to meet you both." He beams, standing back up.

"Can you pick me up?" Phoebe asks, she's a-lot more forward than Daisy is. Harry finds it adoring though.

"Phoebe, No-"

"It's fine, Lou." Harry smiles, bending down and picking the little girl up, resting her on his hip, "So I hear you want to watch Frozen?"

"Yes!" Daisy speaks up, "Please, Lou-Lou?" She asks, pouting up at her brother.

"Okay, sweets, Let me talk to Harry for a minute, okay? Lottie! Can you put the movie in please?" He directs his attention to his sister lounging on the couch.

"Okay, Louis." She answers as Harry puts the little one down and they both run into the livingroom in excitement.

Louis sighs, "You don't have to stay, you know." He tells Harry, "I'm really sorry, again."

"I want to stay." Harry smiles, "Seems like you could use some help anyway, yeah?"

Louis nods, a blush on his cheeks, "Fiz is usually here, but she wanted to go to a friends house, Couldn't deny her that."

"How many siblings do you have?" Harry chuckles, raising his brows.

"Um, well, there's Lottie, Felicite, Phoebe, Daisy, Doris, and her twin, Ernest. We're the only boys, him and I." He explains to Harry, "They are all half siblings, though." He adds quickly, "But full blood in my heart." He grins cheekily.

"Jesus." Harry chuckles, "Kudos to your Mum, shes a hard worker."

"Definitely." Louis laughs, then frowns at the sound of Ernest starting to cry from the nursery. "Uh-"

"Here, I'll hold her." Harry says, "I swear I'm good with babies." He's been around them before, he's fond of them.

"Okay, thank you." Louis says, gently handing the child over to Harry, then rushing off to tend to Ernest.

Harry finds his way into the living-room and sits on the couch, next to the twins who are captivated by Frozen, a movie Harry is sure they have seen a dozen times over.

About ten minutes later Louis comes out with the other baby in his arms, sitting next to Harry, "Have you ever been on a more exciting date?" He asks, Harry can tell Louis is throughly embarrassed by the situation.

"Baby, As long as I'm with you, I'm fine," He smiles, then looks down at Doris, "Plus, I like this, your family is obviously important to you, so being apart of that means alot."

Louis visibly melts at his words and rests his head on Harry's shoulder, "My Mum is going to love you."

Harry can't get over how perfect everything felt in that moment.

-

"My Mum is home." Louis giggles, Harry's got him pinned to the couch, pressing kisses to his neck.

They had finally gotten everyone in their bed and asleep. Harry had helped Louis bathe the toddlers and the babies, which resulted in Harry getting a makeover with bubbles by Phoebe. She claimed his hair looked better with a bubble crown fitted on top of it.

"Thats too bad." Harry says, pecking Louis's lips, "Guess I'll have to pick up later."

Louis grins, "We could tell her we're buddies and then ask for you to stay over?" Louis winks, hands fitting themselves on Harry's biceps.

"Oh yeah, because lying to your Mum the first time we meet will get me on her good side." He rolls his eyes, "Not today, boo."

Louis groans, pushing Harry off of him, "Don't you dare start calling me that."

Harry chuckles and sits up straight, "I do as I please, Boobear."

Louis rolls his eyes and stands up when he hears the door finally open, "Hey Mum!"

Harry swallows nervously, but stands up and follows Louis towards his mother, who was messing about in the kitchen now.

"Hi babyboy, How was- Oh, Who's this?" She asks, a smirk on her face as she lets her eyes roam over Harry. "Very tall, aren't you!" She smiles.

"I get that a lot, actually." Harry smiles, "I'm Harry, Louis's boyfriend." The word slips out before he can think twice. Louis looks at him in shock but quickly recovers and looks at his mother.

"Yes, we were going to go on a date." He explains, "But since you had to leave for work, I couldn't- He stopped by and insisted he stayed and helped me."

"Why, thats very lovely." Jay grins, reaching out and pulling Harry into a gracious hug, "You are a lovely young man, but-" Her tone gets serious.

"Mum, Please." Louis whines, he knows what's coming.

"But, If you ever do anything to hurt my baby, I will make sure you never hear the end of it, understand me, Harry?" She raises her brow and points at him.

"Yes Ma'am." He nods, "I would never hurt him, in anyway." There goes not lying to her. He feels his heart plummet.

Jay smiles approvingly, "Alright then, Harry, Would you like to have dinner with us on Wednesday?" She offers, "I'm cooking spaghetti."

"That sounds lovely, I'll be here." He accepts, then turns to Louis, "I should probably be leaving soon, Mum is going to be worried."

"On second thought- Why don't you invite your mother too?" She offers again, Harry freezes a little.

"I, Um, She has a doctors appointment." He explains, "She's pregnant-"

"Really?" Louis interjects, "You didn't tell me that." He smiles, "Thats lovely."

"Yep." Harry hasn't decided if it's a good thing or not, he turns back to Louis's mother, "We definitely should both come another time though."

Jay almost instantly suspects his hesitation and doesn't push the matter any further, "I'll see you Tuesday then, It was lovely meeting you, Congratulations on the new sibling!"

"Thank you very much." Harry beams, "I'll see you then."

"I'll walk you out." Louis says taking Harry's hand and leading him outside. He's thankful his mother hadn't said anything about it.

Once they are outside, Louis speaks up, "So is it a good thing? About your Mum."

Harry sighs, biting his lip, "Uh- I don't know." He answers honestly, "She wants to go back to rehab, she swears she's done." He looks away from Louis, "But theres no way to really know."

"I'm sorry." Louis answers, they are stopped at Harry's truck now, away from the view of the house, "You shouldn't have to go through that, you're too good."

"I'm not." Harry whispers, reaching up and cupping Louis's cheek, "I'm not a good person."

Louis frowns, a hand reaching up to cover Harry's, "H, don't say that." He shakes his head, "I admit you can be sort of an asshole, but thats just a wall you put up, I haven't gotten to the other side, but I know you have such a good heart."

"Thank you, baby." Harry says, he blinks away the sting of tears and smiles at Louis. He knows if Louis knew the truth he wouldn't be saying those things, "I better go, okay?"

"Okay." Louis says, leaning up and kissing Harry on the lips, then pulling back, "See you tomorrow?"

"Yeah, baby, you will."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 306 38
Harry Styles is a femine 17 year old boy who is starting over at a new school due to his mother wanting him out of her house. He doesn't show that he...
576K 25.6K 32
Louis Tomlinson is the world's most successful and well-known record artist. His fans (who call themselves "Louies") know everything about him-- so t...
373K 8.2K 29
Alex Dimanni's life just went to hell. After losing her best friend in a car accident, she doesn't know what to do anymore. Somehow, she finds hersel...
106K 3.6K 36
there comes a time when a blind man takes your hand and says "can't you see?" *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* harry styles, one of the popular boys in Castle se...