He Heals My Broken Heart

By R_A_Zel

It all starts on that sad rainy day when I first saw him. He was crying and for some reason, I felt like my h... More

Let Lips Do What Hands Do
Pocky Game
The Way You Look At Me
Our First Gift
secret voice ^-^
Mary Me
mr pervert / mr fever

Our Beginning

2.3K 17 0
By R_A_Zel

It all began on that sad rainy day. The day that graved in my memory as if it was something hidden away from me and lain asleep within my heart. I recall the rain coming from my eyes flowing down my cheeks, and those memories that are not easy for me to forget or to fade away. I remember piece by piece of my past and it's something that burdens me up until now.  

I know there is something within me, waiting to be awakened. Every day I feel my heart pounding but I don't know why, and to whom. But every day it makes me believe that there is something, soon to happen 

CHAPTER I 

A gentle rain pours down my window, on my third birthday. A gentle wind came after me, calling me into its gentle arms. But nothing more warmth than my mother's arm. I came from a simple life, someone who has nothing to be proud of. My mother came into my room a handed me a gift. I opened it and I laughed a little. It is a handkerchief with my name on it. 

"Thank you."

She replied to me with her soft voice that sounds like a piece of tearful music to my ears. 

"Whenever the rain wants to fall from your eyes just let yourself cry as much as you need to you have something to help you get through it."

I thought it can be the most precious day of my life but never I was able to predict what's about to happen next.  I never expect that all my happiness on that day will soon be faded away together with the saddest rain. So that my happiness could never last. After my birthday, my mother went to a cemetery with me but when we're about to go home we had a car accident along the side of the street. I can hear people's voices shouting, screaming, saying too many words that I can't able to understand. a white light had been passed through my eyes as my consciousness was slowly fading. I wish this will be the last. I said to my self if this will be my last breath, how great I am. Even people may indeed choose to live in solitude no one could ever endure the pain and loneliness being experienced in a place like this. Until I'd recover my consciousness. I softly open my eyes and I woke up in a room surrounded by white curtains but then I couldn't find my mom. I search everywhere, I wandered my eyes. I ask the nurse in the lobby but she said that I came here alone and not with someone when the ambulance was sent me here. Out of the blue, I was shocked to hear those words. How could that possibly happen? I felt hot tears were falling down my cheeks until a tall guy with pale skin came before me then he softly asks me. 

"Why are you crying?"

"I couldn't find my mom tell me she's not dead."

"Of course not you don't even see her corpse right?"

"You're right."

I don't know how to properly respond to him, This is the very first time that someone showed true kindness to me. His eyes met mine, and suddenly it felt familiar somehow. As if his eyes are is telling me and assuring me that everything is gonna be alright. It is going to be rough and slow, but I'll get through it. 

"Come on don't cry everything will be alright trust me. Just smile."

"If only I have enough reason to fake myself."

"Oh come on! Don't be too hard on yourself. A smile will find a way."

I can't understand but why my heart beats so fast as if it is going to explode anytime soon. Not any other human being, I can tell he is different. His soft voice and gentle gesture brought peace within me as if an angel falls before me. His smile is so bright and pure, a smile that doesn't hide anything. True as it can be, no trace of sadness and always with gladness. It feels like our time and space stood still. I can see a perfect reflection shining in his eyes. with those sweet smiles and big blue eyes. 

"Here take this."

"What's this?"

"Well, of course, it's a handkerchief, you damn little girl!"

He looks very mature and educated man. He gave me a handkerchief, a pure white handkerchief. 

"I'm not little, I'm already an adult, any way you're not obliged to give me your belonging."

"Your height, I mean little. Come on don't be shy just wipe all your tears, perhaps you want me to wipe it all for you instead?"

"Well I feel sorry for my height and I didn't ask you to do that."

"You're so cute. Come with me to my house if you like."

"Of course not!"

"Hmmm, Why not?"

He's cute though with those big teary eyes. He really has an angelic face. how could I ever resist on a face like that

"You are still a stranger to me and I don't know your name yet."

I think my voice was shaking but what else can I do. just go with the flow Fiona.

"I'm Cody. How about you what's your name?"

And he also had a very cute, angelic, and innocent name.

"I'm . . . Fiona"

"You're blushing."

"No, I'm not!"

"Tsu Tsu Tsu, pretty lier."

"Knock it off! You're not funny anymore."

"Ok then let's go."

"Where?"

"To my house of course."

"But my mom!"

"Don't worry. I will send my private investigator to find your mom."

He suddenly grabbed my hand and we ran out of the hospital. The nurse and hospital staff tried to warn and stop us. But they responded so slow, that's why we were able to get out of the emergency room. His hands feel so warm and nice. I feel like one of the protagonists in a novel where a hero came and grabbed me, and we ran fast as we can to survive from hundred of monsters. I don't want this moment to come to an end. At the parking lot, we arrived and a white van and five bodyguards are waiting for us but they look so scary with those very ugly eyes. 

"Cody, why are they looking us with those eyes?"

"Just ignore them, Fiona."

"If you say so, but don't leave me."

"Why would I do that? just don't let go of my hand."

Why would I let go of your hand that is holding me? Suddenly that thought came into my mind and I felt a sudden blush on my face, the moment I realize 

"If that's what you want."

"Very well then. Let's hurry I want to have more time with you."

When we finally arrived at the van one of his body's very ugly guards talked to him. While me, I just stood there quietly and bow my head a little to not feel so embarrassed. I observe the situation while I'm in silence. 

"Master, what took you so long?"

"I'm about to get dizzy I want to take a rest already. Drive me home, and also my special guest."

"Who's that girl and why she's holding your precious hand master?"

Is that the right attitude when you have your guest but wait is he jealous or what? Are you gay man and by the way, I'm surrounded by a bunch of weirdos except you Cody. 

"I'm not feeling well. Open the door now."

"Forgive me, Master."

"You deserve it you. . . . . . phony." 

I said in a minimal soft voice. 

"Anything you want to say, ma'am?"

"Oh, nothing."

When Cody was already inside the car he politely asks me to get inside. I responded to his invitation immediately, and I get inside the car. I feel so cozy, but it feels a bit uncomfortable since he is sitting close to me. I can't see or hear the driver in front because we were separated by a window that is shut.

"It is cold. Come closer."

"Ok then."

The driver started the engine. In a very deep night engulfed by silence, we just sit there observing each other on how we are going to start a conversation. I can see countless stars shining. . .  

"In your eyes."

"You said something, Fiona?"

"Nothing I just remember something from my past."

"You're such a pretty lier Fiona, that's why you captivated me."

"Sorry I didn't mean to."

"You don't need to feel sorry. Come closer let me hug you."

I felt like my blood was boiling up into my head but thanks to the dark here, somehow he will not see me blushing. 

"Why!"

"I'm cold, make me hot."

"Knock it off!"

"I'm just joking Fiona."

"Are we there yet?"

"Almost, just wait a little longer. Too excited about what could happen to us tonight? 

"What could happen?"

"Eat dinner together and have some fun in my room. Just let me calm my imagination, for now, I don't want to spoil the main dish. "

"And what you're trying to do."

"You'll know anytime now. It is not good to feed a cat with too much pleasure, it might grow tired eventually."

"You sound very creepy! Please stop that."

"No, I won't.  I'm a man, therefore, I dominate things, and those things just have to be obedient enough to do my bidding."

I shut my mouth for a moment because I feel nervous about where this conversation is going to take me. He positioned his body close to me, and suddenly I feel his arms around me. His hand wandering around my head, petting me like a pet. Please I can't take this anymore. My heart beats really really fast. Technically I'm at a critical level here. I can feel his hot breath down to my neck. what should I do? until his hug is even tighter than ever.

"Fiona there's something I want to tell you"

"What's that Cody?"

"I can't endure my thirst anymore, I really need this. Please give it to me."

"What are you talking about?"

I felt like, every little hair on my body was all stood up after he said those creepy words. what could happen next? He come closer and closer down to my neck I can feel hot air wandering around my nape down to my soul until he pulls out his tongue. Wait, is he about to lick me?

"Cody wait! What are you doing?"

"Fiona, I'm a vampire."

"Vampire! What?"

"I'm just joking. Just to break the silence that is. You'll get used to it, that is you can endure me."

"I think I'm getting the feeling, realizing that I regret coming here."

"Don't be. It feels like heaven when you are with me. I have a heavenly body to add up."

"Sure, how could I ever agree more."

It is a very long ride but I don't care as long as I'm with you Cody even when he always does his best to make fun of and to fool me.

"Let go."

"Wait, it was just a joke, Fiona."

"No, it's not"

"Even though you're smiling?"

"No, I'm not."

"Don't lie to me Fiona or else ."

"Or else what?"

"Or else I'll kiss your lips."

"Not funny."

"As if I am joking."

Is he nuts? even if I love him really. I just can't let him kiss me but what should I do he's too strong, I can't even make a single move to him. 

"Wait a minute, please Cody let go."

"Why would I? My princess, you're mine now. That makes me your prince right. You don't have every right to refuse me. Be ready because I'm about to . . ."

"Cody, wait! Stop you fool!"

"Master was here."

"How unfortunate, when I'm about to have my appetizer."

"Thank goodness!"

"We will continue this later."

"Only in your dreams."

As we get out of the van, well, here again, that ugly bodyguard staring at me with their big ugly eyes.

"Are you feeling alright Fiona?"

"I think so."

"Just relax my princess. There's no reason to feel afraid."

"But. . ."

"Just hold my hand. Beside you trust me right?"

"What? Do I even have a choice?"

"Let me hug you."

"maybe later."

"We have a deal then, also I'm not through with you yet. I'm just starting to preheat the oven."

"Stop that, but you'll find my mother right?"

"Trust me."

I wonder what could happen tomorrow, but this will be a very long night. No one knows but just enjoy the ride Fiona expects the unexpected.

END OF CHAPTER I

AUTHOR'S NOTE: 

Thank you for reading my story. I started to write it when I was only 12 years old. now I have decided to read it again for so many years. I know it needs more improvement but we will get there soon. After I first get into my dream as an artist. I just write what's on my mind. 

Again, Thank you, everyone, enjoy reading and let your imagination be your limit.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 29.2K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.8M 99.2K 88
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.8M 108K 41
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
2.7M 151K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...