secret voice ^-^

<<< chapter six >>>

i think it's time to come back. it's been a years actually since i promised him that someday i'll go back and held him tight close to me.

"ma does love never fails even if it gas to be a thousand years of waiting?"

"do you already miss the boy you'd met when you're just a kid back then?"

"yes mama. i miss him so much. how we play together, how we eat together, how we laugh together, how he kiss me, how he always become my pillow and blanket in my every lonely night, how he can wipe all my tears, how we hug each other. ma i've been lonely since this past few years. every night i always gazed upon the stars and wishing that someday i can meet him again and tell him how much i love and miss him."

"you sure are a stubborn kid but if you really love someone you will do anything and everything just to be with the person you love. it's true that love never fails but if you only won't give up."

i've been already decided what i must do right now. i must go back where i'd started.

"farewell my daughter."

"bye ma. i love you."

"i love you most."

i started to walk on the long straight road. i look up on the sky and see how beautiful it is. i remember that day . .

"come on Fiona one more."

"Cody no more I'm already full."

"ice cream. . . one more of ice cream."

"are you fu**ing kidding me? ice cream are not supposed to eat during break fast."

"i don't care. i love ice cream but i love you more."

I'm almost there. just wait for me Cody. we can hug each other once again and you can push me just anytime you want to kiss you. we can eat, play and laugh together. just wait and i'll be there

when i'm already in the front gate i take a look first and see again those ugly body guards. even them i miss so much. everything in this house. i heart beats so fast, i felt like i'm about to explode here in any moment but i have to do this. when I'm about to enter i heard a voice coming from the garden and suddenly i realized that the voice seems familiar.

i run quickly towards the garden. i ignored the body guards shouting me and chasing after me.

"lady! you are not allowed to enter here."

"i have to see him. i must see him once again."

i looked from his back and i heard his voice again, singing very gently and softly that almost take my heart away.

waiting for your

common sick, common angry,

common desperate for your voice listening to the song we use to sing in the car it's you remember butterfly

. . . . . . . just like when we would meet

. . . cause i was born to tell you i love you.

i'd come closer to him as he's about to look back to face me, but i'd never realized he's the man . . .

"handkerchief man!"

"hi Fiona how are you. it's been a years since our last met."

what now? what would possibly be happen, now i knew that the kid back then and the handkerchief man are actually one.