mr pervert / mr fever

<<< chapter eight >>>

as i woke up in the morning i realized that i'm still naked because of what happened yesterday night. i take a look on my cell phone just to know what time is it?

"9:00 in the morning. not pretty much bad. i have still time for breakfast."

after taking a shower, fixing my hair, wearing my clothes and cleaning the room i open the door and i go towards the kitchen.

"i wonder what we have here to eat."

- - - -

"you can eat me if you want to."

"Cody!! morning. how's going?"

i bumped my head into the refrigerator just after i heard his voice until i suddenly remembered what we did last night.

"you seems blushing. what's the matter?"

"it's nothing. just ignore me."

"don't lie to me Fiona or else will be doing it again what we did last night."

"it was j. .ust a joke."

he came closer and look me straight to my eyes. i was afraid then wondering what will he do next. he hug me close to him and start kissing me while biting my lower lips. he pushed me along the wall and kiss me even more faster, harder, and dipper. i can hear his moaned coming from his mouth. realizing how much he want and like this. i gradually open my eyes and did he was. we look to see each other faces. we're both blushing. he lower his hand touching my sweet spot. a single moaned came out from my mouth as he kiss me like he was in a rush. i pushed him and look upon those cute blue eyes.

"how is it Fiona?"

"cod . . .y i . . l"

he tap my head and start kissing me again.

"i love you more. now call the maid so you can finally have your breakfast."

"OK then."

<<< in the dining room >>>

one of his made came after me and then she ask me . . .

"what do you want to eat master?"

"master!?"

she smiled to me and giggled a little.

"hot cakes will do."

suddenly his voice just came from no where.

"why didn't you tell me more earlier. i'm more hotter than hot cakes."

"he he so funny Cody."

he sat next to me and tickles me a little. we just had some fun talking about the places we've been through this past few years. all we did after a years of waiting.

"so what happen to your job?"

"i just get fired because i was late on my first day."

"i'll just give you another job then."

"and what is it."

"be my sex partner ^-^."

"i'm your sex partner. . . Mr pervert."

i wonder what happen to him this past few years to be this so lustful.

"then make me more feel good."

"OK then . . n ha ha, i'll kill you."

after i ate my breakfast i just noticed it's raining outside. Cody invited me play and take a bath in the rain.

"are you out of your mind? what if you get fever?"

"don't worry. i have you anyway. now hurry lets play in the rain."

"you're not a kid anymore."

"i don't care. let's play in the rain besides love is about kissing in the rain right?"

"ha ha OK then. please not even in public."

he suddenly took my hand and we ran outside. i look upon the sky and  realized, i don't yet see a snow in actual.

"let's go to the garden."

"anything you want beside you own me now."

"you're cute as ever."

he carry me to the garden and we sit their in the grass while holding my hand, but until i notice that he seems cold that's why i held him close to me. his blushing somehow.

"awwwwtssuuuu!!!."

"i told you we shouldn't get outside in the first place."

"i'm fine. it's just a cold."

"no, better get inside. i'll take care of you."

"i told you. . . awwwtsu!"

"let's already get inside."

<<< in our room >>>

Cody was there laying on the bed with an ice basket on his head. his blushing because of his high fever and with those teary eyes he's just so cute as ever. i was there beside him.

"awwww.awwwtsssuu! Fiona i feel cold please hug me."

"anything you want Cody - kun."

i lay on the bed down to him and start hugging him. he's warm as ever.

"how do you feel."

"ahhh! that's right Fiona. give me your heat."

"such a pervert."

"sorry i can't kiss you right now."

"you can kiss as soon as you get well."

until someone just knocked the door, i think it is one of his maid and well it is. she gave a bowl of soup, water and medicine and also a piece of cloth, soaked with cold water for his forehead.

"Cody it's time to eat. sit sit!"

"Fiona i'm not a dog."

"just eat. i'll be your personal nurse today, you Mr fever man."

i start feeding him as his like a puppy who are just sleepy while eating.

"he's so damn cute. i'm gonna explode here."

after a minute of eating i already gave him his medicine and start sleeping, but he suddenly grabbed my arms and pull me close to him. he hug me tightly and go on top of me. i felt like i was blushing but what else can i do.

"good night."

"sleep tight -_-. his fu**ing heavy. i can't breath."

"sweet dreams ^w^"

<><><><><><><><>

thank you for reading -^^-