Mary Me

<<< chapter seven >>>

"Cody . . . but why didn't you tell me?"

"so you can discover it by your own."

he come closer to me and from where i am standing, he gently grabbed my face and started kissing me with all his care. i felt a blush on my face. i gradually open my mouth as he's about to enter his tongue inside of me. i try to push him but he's too desperate to kiss me until he kiss more deeper and harder than i'd never expected.

"Fiona please stay with me tonight. if you just only knew how much i miss you."

"if that's what you want then i have no any other choice but to stay with you."

"but first let's eat . . ."

"ice cream!"

"i know you knew it! it's one of our favorite, do you still remember?"

"yes of course."

one of his maid delivered us some teacups and spoon and we started eating our ice cream.

"hmm? you already finished eating your ice cream. here take mine."

Cody is even more cuter right now. the sunlight had always passed through his eyes making my breath take away.

he scoop a small amount of ice cream from his teacup and start feeding me.

"oh my. this is indirect kiss."

"why Fiona something wrong?"

"ahh it's nothing it's that i can't taste a a thing."

"why didn't you tell me more earlier."

"ahh. . . sorry"

"you're such a stubborn Fiona. here take a bite, tell me whether you can taste anything or not."

he get a box of chocolate i think from his pocket and gave me a piece of it but it's long actually.

"whaat's this? ?"

"well of course it's pretzel."

i took a bite from it's end and started eating it but before i take the third bite chody was silently holding the other end by his mouth. i was shocked, very shocked.

"Cody!?. . . ?"

"let's have a pocky game Fiona."

"OK then ^-^. I'm also looking forward to it since i saw the pretzel thing."

and the pretzel game just happen and also the kissing part -^^-

"you sure are pretty good when it comes to this Fiona."

"i just follow your lead."

"it's getting dark let's get inside shall we my princess."

"OK then, better to get inside."

<<< back to my old room >>>

"i miss this room."

"this will be our room from now on."

"what thee! i hope his not that kind of pervert. i'm glad to hear that, now that i can hug as much as i want."

"let's have so much fun. i can't wait to make some memories with you Fiona."

"ahh. . ah.ah. . OK OK. i hope i'd just mistaken what he mean by fun."

"now after you fix things go back to the garden, i just want to say something to you."

"OK then thank you Cody - kun. i wonder what's that thing."

now as i settle my things and finished fixing my clothes i run quickly towards to the garden where his waiting for me but when i'm already there, many candles were illuminating all over the place.

"Cody it's so beautiful."

"but you're even more beautiful than ever Fiona."

"you too my prince, but what's that you're going to say?"

"Fiona please be my wife."

he hug me close to him and saying those words to my ears again and again.

"please be my wife."

i was froze and shocked for a minute but then i answered and nodded

"yes Cody."

he carried me into a bridal style towards our room. he pushed me into the bed and start stripping his clothes.

"i'll make love with you today Fiona."

"Cody! ! !"

he take me into the position and start kissing me all over my body. i hug him tightly as if was about to explode. until he took out his long thing and start putting it inside of me. a single moaned escaped from my mouth. i was about to scream because of the pain but he quickly cover my mouth with his hand and thrusting me even more harder and deeper but he didn't cum inside of me. a few minutes past we're both tired and covered in sweat and semen until we already fell to sleep in the arms of each other.