Be My Princess: Wilfred A. Sp...

Oleh SayakoKomori

Enjoy! Regina Rosa is a princess, she can't find her family because she lost her mother, father and her littl... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Epilogue
(Sequel) Chapter 1
(Sequel) Chapter 2
(Sequel) Chapter 3
(Sequel) Chapter 4
(Sequel) Chapter 5
(Sequel) Chapter 6
(Sequel) Chapter 7
(Sequel) Chapter 8
Sequel Epilogue
(Second Sequel) Chapter 1
(Second Sequel) Chapter 2
(Second Sequel) Chapter 3
(Second Sequel) Chapter 4
(Second Sequel) Chapter 5
(Second Sequel) Ending Story
Princess Sequel Prologue
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 1
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 2
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 4
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 5
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 6
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 7
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 8
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 9
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 10
(Princess Sequel) Epilogue

(Princess Sequel) Chapter 3

108 2 0
Oleh SayakoKomori

Maid: "Lady Regina, how shall we handle this?"

Regina: "Hmm... would you mind about making the tablecloth white?"

Regina: "And for what gets served..."

Regina: "Our aunt shares Wilfred's distaste for onions."

Maid: "Very good, milady Regina."

The past few days had gone by at a hectic pace for me. Yes, ever since the day we got back from the farm.

(Tomorrow's the day...)

Tomorrow, relatives of the royal family would gathering in the castle.

(But I haven't seen everyone face to face since the wedding...)

(I've got to put my best face forward.)

Some of them would also be spending the night and I had to make arrangements for that as well.

Claude: "Judging from this, you seem to have everything well in hand."

Claude: "I'm impressed, Lady Regina."

Claude's praise brought a smile to my face.

(Looks like Claude's been a lot nicer to me than he was before the wedding.)

(He still gives me stern warnings every now and then, though...)

I gazed at him in absent thought.

Claude: "Er, is there something amiss...?"

He gave me a confused look.

Regina: "No, I was just thinking how worthwhile this was after hearing that from you."

He looked off bashfully at my remark.

Claude: "Well, I should return to preparations for the reception hall..."

Claude: "I hope you'll keep up the good work, Lady Regina."

Regina: "...Of course."

As preparations continued, I paused.

(I wonder how Wilfred's doing?)

He had texted me occasionally. But I hadn't seen face to face since our time together on the farm. He was doing his special research alongside all his other duties. And sometimes he hadn't come back to the castle at night, much less our bedroom.

(I wish I could help with his research.)

(But I've got my hands full as it is with these preparations.)

(Come to think of it...)

Something occurred to me.

(But... I wonder if Wilfred will join me after our relatives come...)

(But that would be pretty rough on him with how little rest he's gotten.)

I pulled out my cell phone as feeling uncertain.

(Besides, the tax issue still hasn't been cleared up... ah.)

I checked my phone and I saw that I had a text from Prince Wilfred.

*Wilfred's Text: "I think I'll make it back early tonight. Sorry to put so much work on you."*

*Wilfred's Text: "Until next we meet."*

(Wilfred...)

Maid: "Lady Regina, if I may..."

Someone called out to me as snapping me back to my senses.

Regina: "Ah, yes... sorry."

I hastily replied and addressed the maid's question.

Regina: "Let's see, for this..."

And so I got back to preparing for tomorrow... as waiting eagerly to see Prince Wilfred tonight after so long apart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night. I sat in the bed as awaiting for Prince Wilfred. But I was fatigued from my recent busy schedule and drowsiness overtook me.

(Mm...)

I yawned lightly and I laid down in bed.

(What time will Wilfred get back...?)

I started to nod off then my consciousness dimming... and a scene from the farm came back to me.

(It was like we were living alone together... it was so nice...)

As I thought back on it and my smile drew back into pressed my lips.

(How insensitive of me as though... the tax issue hasn't even been resolved...)

As I closed my eyes as darkness spread in my mind. I was slowly drawn into dreamland.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Mm...)

A warmth brushing my cheeks caused me to open my eyes faintly.

???: "You'll catch a cold like that."

I heard a whisper as then something warm brushed my lips. I was greeted with the sight of Prince Wilfred's gentle smile.

Wilfred: "Sorry I woke you up."

Regina: "It's okay... I didn't mean to fall asleep..."

I started to sit up, but he stopped me by pressing his lips to mine again.

Wilfred: "Don't worry... I'm sure you're tired."

(Tired? Wilfred must be far worse than I am.)

But his lips were suprisingly heated as sending a flush throughout my body.

Regina: "Wilfred..."

Wilfred: "Regina... you must have been through a lot. Thank you."

His whispering voice as his warmth as he touch me... it chipped away at the loneliness I had felt apart from him as slowly but surely.

Regina: "It's okay... I should ask you... but, are you done with your research?"

Wilfred: "No... I'm not completely done yet."

Wilfred: "But I intend to report it at a cabinet meeting soon."'

His typical as cool gaze. I felt oddly relieved by it and I embraced him.

Regina: "Okay."

I savored the feeling slowly permeating through me.

~Warning: SMUT (LEMON) IS COMING~

We kissed passionately each other as I moan into the kiss and we licks our tongue dominant, but he won and he took off our clothes to complete our naked bodies. He kisses my right thigh to making me gasp, but I cried out because he blow at my core then he licked my core deeper with his tongue as I breathing heavily/gasp and I hold his head with my hands cause he kept licking my core with his pace deeper as I cried out and gasp when I came harder in his mouth. He licked my juicy from my core with his tongue.

Wilfred: "Taste sweet like an apple."

My cheeks are red like a blushed when I felt his hard shaft thrusted up in my core making me gasp and he groan, he hold up my thighs with his hands then he moved his hips to thrusting in me his pace slowly, but he goes deeper and deeper as the noise of sound moans, groans and grunts louder as our skins are slapping even harder and harder filled in the bedroom as I breathing heavily and he grunts as he watched my boobs are bouncing up and down. He kept to thrusting in me even harder and deeper as I felt his tip of hard shaft hit g-spot from his pace rammed even harder, faster and deeper as I breathing heavily then he grunt louder as his skin slapped against my skin harder and deeper as I shivered and cried out. He groans and grunts to kept thrusting in me as his pace rammed even rougher hardest as I breathing heavily when I felt his hard shaft are throbbing then... he slammed his hips as I felt his tip of shaft are shooting his cum harder filled up inside me as I cried out of pleasure and he grunt. We panting and he pulled out of his harder shaft of my core, he laid down in the bed next to me and we fall asleep.

~End of Smut (Lemon)~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Ah...)

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock and the first thing I saw it was Prince Wilfred slumbering away. His gentle arms were firmly wrapped around me.

(Wilfred...)

I smiled fondly as I hit the alarm clock and I pecked his cheek in a light kiss.

Wilfred: "Mm... Regina...?"

Regina: "Good morning. Today's the day our relatives are visting."

Regina: "What will you do, Wilfred?"

Regina: "You're not done with your research yet, right?"

He smiled faintly at my question.

Wilfred: "What else could I do?"

He gently pulled me close.

Wilfred: "I'll attend."

Wilfred: "We could hardly have you in such an important position with your husband missing."

Regina: "Good... I'm glad you'll join me."

We nuzzled our cheeks together.

Wilfred: "Of course I will. Mark my words."

The warmth as he shared with me was real. I felt a profound trust in that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Several hours later. Prince Wilfred and I were giving salutations to our throngs of relatives.

Wilfred: "Allow me to thank you..."

Wilfred: "For gathering here on our behalf during such a busy time."

We bowed and a cringe-inducing number of stares centered upon us.

Wilfred: "We have a delightful menus for you about this morning..."

Wilfred: "And tonight we will be holding a modest party for you all."

Wilfred: "I sincerely hope that you enjoy all of it."

Prince Wilfred and I bowed our heads once again and we took our seats. Elegant music played in the dining hall as the meals were brought out.

(Wow...)

I had discussed the meals during our preparations, but this was my first time seeing them in the person. My face lit up at the beautiful presentation. And I felt admiration for Claude and the other stewards and maids. As they delivered flawless service.

(This is amazing...)

(I've got to put my best foot forward to keep from embarrassing Wilfred, now.)

I paid careful attention to the etiquette that I had reviewed beforehand... as I joined in on the meal. But, whether due to my irregular schedule during all the preparations or due to my own nervousness... but I didn't have much of an appetite.

(But I shouldn't leave any food on the plate...)

I thought to myself as forcing myself to pick up the fork and knife to cut the food and take a bite. Then I noticed the eyes of royal relatives on me and I ignored it then I swallow. I widen my eyes cause I accidently dropped the knife fell to the floor with a loud clang that echoed through the dining hall. I felt shaky breathing, but my hand are shaking.

(Oh, god... this food... is remind me about from my memory...)

Silence filled the air as giving me a powerful urge to flee. I sat there as unable to lift my face. Then Claude swiftly came up to me when he place his hand on my shoulder to making me calm down. And he set a new knife on the table.

Claude: "Stay calm... keep eating."

He whispered to me quietly as I nodded and I picked up the knife he placed in front of me.

Regina: "I beg your pardon."

I said as resuming my meal, when...

Relative A: "She can't even eat properly...?"

Relative B: "I suppose it's her poor breeding showing..."

I could hear hissing whispering of people privately sneering at me. But I glare deathly at them.

Regina: "Did you say something?"

I hissing and sneering at them when they flinched them.

Relative A & B: "..."

(That relatives is pissed me off!)

As I glared at relatives when I heard the wham of something hitting the table.

(Huh!?)

I looked up and I saw Prince Wilfred smiling gently. Then...

Wilfred: "You know, conversation at the dinner table was originally considered poor etiquette..."

Wilfred: "But that would hardly make for an enjoyable meal, so let's not stand on ceremony, hm?"

Despite his smile as his tone was clear and everyone fell silent.

(Wilfred...)

I thought to myself as gazing at him. His soft gaze met mine. And his lips moved slowly and deliberately. They outlined the words, IT'S OKAY.

(Yeah, he's right.)

(Wilfred's covered for me now.)

(I should keep it together for him as well.)

I recomposed myself and I continued eating as nonchalantly as I could manage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Where'd Wilfred go off to...?)

I wondered as I stepping out into the hall after finishing my meal.

???: "Lady Regina?"

(Ack!?)

I turned around the direction from which I had been addressed. I saw the inquisitive eyes of our relatives upon me.

Relative A: "How's everything coming along with Prince Wilfred?"

(Hmm... how am I supposed to answer that?)

I gaped for a moment and their lips curled into thin smiles.

Relative B: "Going by that exchange earlier... I take it you two are as close as ever?"

Relative C: "If so... how is it?"

Regina: "What do you mean?"

Relative A: "Come now... you needn't prevaricate."

Relative A: "As a princess, you're also expected to..."

Just then, Claude walked up to us.

Claude: "Good day, everyone. I would like to serve refreshments in the room..."

Claude: "What would you care for to drink?"

(Ah...)

The relatives that had been moving to surround me all exchanged looks with one another... and drew back as seemingly losing interest.

Relative A: "Any tea would suffice for me."

Relative B: "Likewise. Well then, Lady Regina, stay friendly with Prince Wilfred."

Relative C: "Yes, we look forward to seeing more. I'll have coffee, please."

The relatives' pointed words left me flabbergasted.

(What the hell was that all about!? I don't understand!? It pissed me off!)

(Were they making some underhanded jab there!?)

I wonder when I watching them all walk off.

Claude: "Lady Regina... i would, ah..."

Claude: "Suggest not letting them bother you too much..."

Claude spoke up cautiously.

Regina: "What do you mean, bother...?"

Just as I started to ask him.

Maid: "Claude, about the drink preparations..."

A maid came up to Claude and he nodded to her.

Claude: "If you'll excuse me, Lady Regina."

Claude: "I believe you would be best served remaining in your room today."

He said as before he walking off.

(Remaining in my room? What does he mean by that?)

Despite my bewilderment and I decided to return to my bedroom for the moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Huh...? He's not here either.)

I returned to my room, but yet... I still found no sign of Prince Wilfred there.

(Did he go back to his office to prepare for the cabinet meeting?)

I grew hesitant.

(Maybe I should go to his office...)

(But Claude told me, I should stay in my room.)

I had felt bad during the meal and I wasn't feeling much better now. After giving it some consideration...

(Maybe I'll just check up on Wilfred's office and I come right back.)

I thought to myself and I decided to head for his offlice. As I walked out of my room as I came across relative the lady as I had seen prior.

(Ah...)

I felt an urge to back away, but yet...

(If I did that cause would speak even more poorly of me... but no! I'm a princess!)

I clear my throat when I spoke.

Regina: "Good day. Are you on a walk?"

I asked her and she smiled lightly.

Relative A: "Yes, just so... and I hope you'll keep the prior words in mind."

Regina: "Well, what exactly was all of that about, hm?"

I asked hesitantly and she gave me a dubious look.

Relative A: "Pardon? You don't mean... you don't know?"

She stared at me as leaving me at a loss for words.

(I swear that woman!)

Regina: "Excuse me? That's now what I meant."

She smiled pleasantly.

Relative A: "Well, good, I should hope not. If you'll excuse me."

I bowed and I watched her go as my mind filled with questions.

(They didn't mean for me to take care of Wilfred, right?)

(In that case, did they mean...?)

As I thought it over...

???: "Lady Regina...?"

I looked up and I saw Claude approaching.

Claude: "What's brought you out of here?"

Regina: "I couldn't find Wilfred, Claude..."

Claude: "Ah, I see. I believe he's in a meeting with the King."

Claude: "He should be back soon."

(So that's it... is he discussing the next cabinet meeting?)

Just then, my stomach started to churn painfully.

(Ugh... I'm not feeling so well...)

Claude gave me a concerned look.

Claude: "Lady Regina?"

I hastily forced a smile.

Regina: "Don't worry about me... I'll be getting back to my room now."

Claude: "Alright. Shall I bring some tea?"

Regina: "...Yes, please."

I thanked him and returned to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right around the time as the sky started to shift in color outside the window. I was getting ready for the party with Prince Wilfred still not coming back. I wasn't feeling any better and my anxiety only grew worse.

(Don't tell me I'm going to have attend about this party by myself?)

As I wondered that to myself and the door clicked open then Prince Wilfred stepped in.

Wilfred: "Sorry that took so long."

Regina: "It's okay... were you speaking with the King?"

Wilfred: "Yes, I was advising him to hold a cabinet meeting as quickly as possible."

Wilfred: "And it took longer than I'd expected."

He held a hand up to my cheek.

Wilfred: "You're a little pale."

(Oh...)

Regina: "I'll be fine..."

I answered as trying to downplay it, but he still pressed the intercom button.

Wilfred: "Hello, Claude? Come quickly, Regina isn't feeling well."

(Wha...)

Regina: "You got me, but..."

Just as I mumbled that when I remembered the exchange with those relatives.

Regina: "I want to attend the party."

Regina: "After all, it's being held in our honor..."

Wilfred: "But it would be too late if we let your condition grow more serious first."

(He might have a point... but he doesn't know what they were saying...)

Regina: "Look, Wilfred..."

I started to say when Claude burst into the room.

Claude: "Lady Regina, are you alright?"

Claude: "I'm so sorry, I should have notice sooner..."

He was carrying a tray with glass of water and a bag on it.

Claude: "I've brought some household medicine the castle keeps on hand."

Claude: "If you would..."

Regina: "Thank you."

I said and I looked up at Prince Wilfred.

Regina: "Watch how I look after I drink this... if I seen okay, may I go to the party?"

As I gazed up at him and he gace a reluctant sigh.

Wilfred: "Fine... we still have time right now, so lie down. I'll get things ready."

Wilfred: "Claude, see to her."

Claude: "Yes, sir!"

Prince Wilfred left the room. I drank some medicine cause Claude gave me and I lay back down on the bed.

Claude: "Lady Regina..."

Claude: "All of your work preparing for today must have left you exhausted."

Claude: "I'm terribly sorry for not noticing."

Regina: "Claude, it's alright."

Claude: "Nonetheless, while I'm at fault..."

Claude: "If you were feeling ill, you could have say something to me..."

His hesitant look made me want to crawl under a rock.

Regina: "I'm sorry."

Claude: "It's fine... I simply say so because it would have been too late if we let your condition grow more serious first..."

(Ah, he's talking just like Wilfred was...)

Their care for me as made me feel warm inside.

Regina: "Alright... I'll be more careful."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One hour later. I was feeling mostly better, so I joined Prince Wilfred in the party hall. But after a round of greetings, my appetite was mostly gone. So I kept to myself in a corner where I wouldn't stand out. Then...

Relative A: "Won't you show us a dance with Prince Wilfred?"

Relative B: "Good idea. After all, this is your party... right?"

The familiar pair of relatives approached me with wineglasses in hand.

(Tch...)

Regina: Good idea, once Wilfred comes back this way."

I did my best to deal with them with a smile, but...

Relative A: "Come now, you could just call him over. Where's Claude?"

Relative B: "Oh, no need for all that trouble. I'd rather chat with Lady Regina."

Relative B: "After all, we have so few chances to chat together."

Relative B: "I suppose so. I must admit I'm curious..."

Relative A: "How you spend your time with Prince Wilfred, generally."

Their constant gaze made my stomach start churning again.

(Those two...)

(Just want to get along with me...)

As the thought crossed my mind and my consciousness started to grow dim.

(Huh...? Oh, no... I'm feeling lightheaded...)

As the world spun around me.... but someone supported me firmly.

(Ah...)

The next thing I knew, Prince Wilfred was bracing me up. And he lifted me up in his arms.

Wilfred: "I'm sorry to interrupt your chat."

Wilfred: "But it seems she's feeling out of sorts... we'll be retiring for the evening."

Prince Wilfred said as then he started walking out of the reception hall.

Regina: "Wilfred... I..."

Wilfred: "Not a word out of you."

(Ugh...)

I could hear a din of murmuring relatives behind us, and I squeezed my eyes shut.

(But I thought I was feeling better...)

(I should have just stayed in my room like he told me to...)

I felt overwhelmed with regret in his arms. With no inkling of how subsequent developments would send the world astir.

~End of (Princess Sequel) Chapter 3: Day 3~

To Be Continued... 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

81 0 18
A STORY OF A GIRL WHO WENT THROUGH AWFUL LIFE AND MADE SOMETHING OF HERSELF WITH HER UNKNOWN TALENT. SHE ONLY fights WHEN NECESSARY BUT IF YOU COME F...
259K 5.7K 44
Before Regina Mills became The Evil Queen, she had a daughter. A beautiful little princess with brown eyes and hair like her mother. She named her...
12.3K 668 20
Young Regina Mills is expected to Marry Leopold, but a chance encounter with a Captain, will change Regina's life. Her mother, however, doesn't appr...
8 0 4
As a princess who is next in line to become queen. It's hard to stay locked up in your palace. The princess decides to run away and start some troub...