Princess Sequel Prologue

((Ignore "Buy". This is NOT buy this wattpad! Use to playstore when you get "Be My Princess"!))

One clear, sunny afternoon. A steward conference was taking place in Castle Noble Michel, the first in some time.

Nobel: "Gracious... it's such a pleasure to see you all again."

Michel said with a smile after the conference ended. He looked around at the stewards' faces, realizing something.

Nobel: "Come to think of it..."

Nobel: "I seem to recall discussions that Nerwan would be joining us too..."

Nobel: "What became of that?"

A wave of tension ran through the room. Then a soft voice rang out as easing the tension.

???: "Lord Michel."

It was Zain, who was standing at attention near Michel.

Zain: "In our prior discussions, we had decided not to allow them yet."

Nobel: "Oh, is that right?"

Zain: "Yes, sir. Those discussing it didn't go into any specifics then."

Zain: "They simply said that they would reconsider when things settled down again after Lady Regina's wedding."

Nobel: "I see. With everything going on, we've been putting it off quite a bit."

Nobel: "In that case, it's time that we gave it our consideration."

A murmur ran through the room full of stewards, and one of them spoke up. It was Jan, the steward of the DresVan Kingdom.

Jan: "If I may ask..."

Jan: "Has my king been informed of the inclusion of the Nerwan Kingdom?"

DresVan and Nerwan used to be one of kingdom. Now they were separated. While they were reconciled now, their relations were still a rather delicate matter. Michel graced Jan's nervous countenance with a smile, as if reminded of this.

Nobel: "No, we haven't reached that level of discussion yet..."

Nobel: "We've simply received a request from Prince Leonardo of Nerwan."

Nobel: "But it's nothing to be so nervous about..."

Jan gave a reply with an unusually serious expression.

Jan: "I have no objections to allowing Nerwan's participation, of course."

Jan: "But in terms of procedure..."

Zain listened to their exchange. He discretely whispered something into Michel's ear.

Zain: "Lord Michel, he means the DresVan Kingdom's regulations."

Michel glanced briefly at Jan... then he laughed loudly.

Michel: "Hoh, hoh, hoh... just so, old chap."

Nobel: "Of course this matter won't be settled at my whim alone."

Nobel: "Worry not."

Jan's stiff expression relaxed and he nodded firmly.

Jan: "Yes, sir. I deeply appreciate it."

With things calmer, Zain spoke to Michel.

Zain: "Lord Michel, it's getting close to tea time..."

Michel: "Ah, yes. I must bid you all adieu for the day."

Michel: "...Do keep this matter confidential for now."