Adashi (takashi aka shiro x a...

SeptiplierTrash28 által

Adam was teaching his class when the screen had suddenly started projecting the message. Tears filled his eye... Több

The broadcast
The room of the gays
Lost
Weak
This is my promise
The fight
The Waiting Game

Adam and Shiro's love story

4.2K 96 135
SeptiplierTrash28 által

"Takashi..." 

    The smaller male slowly approached Shiro. He was shaking and tears were falling down his cheeks. "A-Adam." Shiro hugged him tightly. "You stayed. I can't believe it." He said as tears slowly dripped onto Adams back. Adams knees gave out and they both fell to the floor in their embrace. "I-I thought-- if-if--" "Shh calm down first. Breath." Shiro said calmly. Adam couldn't handle himself as he compleatly started sobbing into Shiro's chest. His hands grasped Shiros paladin armour as Shiro pulled him closer to him.

   "Adam. Look at me." He said. Adam looked up, tears still falling down his face. Shiro grabbed Adams face and wiped the tears away before slowly pressing his lips against Adams. Adam could barely comprehend what was happening as he kissed Takashi back. Shiro pulled back smiling.

    "I'm glad you forgive me." Adam said. "Who said I forgave you." Shiro said and started into Adams eyes. "W-What?" He said. More tears welled in his eyes. Was that whole thing a joke? "I'm just kidding. I forgive you. Did you think I would hold a grudge for that long?" He asked. "Well-- yeah..." Adam said and scratched the back of his neck. Shiro laughed. "Being out that amount of years in space I've had alot of time to think about you. I love you Adam." Shiro said. "I love you too Taskashi. I've never stopped." Adam said. Shiro smiled, pressing his lips to his cheek. "Come on. I'll introduce you too the others." He said and stood up, letting out a hand for Adam to grab. Adam smiled and took his hand, almost falling since his knees were still weak.

----------

   "Wow Shiro I never knew you had a guy back on Earth who cared for you as much as Adam does." Corran said. "Yeah. I like to keep my personal stuff to myself. But he's never not on been on my mind, even during all the stuff we've been through." Shiro said, grabbing Adams hand under the table. Adam smiled. He hadnt had this much affection in years, even Takashi's hand in his made his heart race. It was like they were just falling in love again all those years ago.

    "So how did you two meet anyways?" Lance asked. "I'm glad you asked. The memories are still so fresh in my mind it feels like we just met all over again." Adam said as the memories flowed back into his mind. "It all started on my first day at the Garrison all those years ago....."

°°°°°°°°°
*Flashback*

   "Cadet Shirogane. Your up next. Come introduce yourself to the class." Commander Iverson said. Shiro got up and walked to the front of the classroom. "Hi my name is Takashi Shirogane but I prefer to be called Shiro. I'm so excited to start learning with you all!" Shiro said. He was smiling, he practically radiated good vibes. 'Who does this kid think he is? A god danm shining sun? I mean he is kinda cute----no Adam you can't think like that anymore. You're sick, that's why your here.' Adam though as Shiro went on and on about how he was so excited when he got the schollarship here and he couldn't wait to get up into the sky.

   "Thank you Cadet Shirogane. Its allways nice to see excited students. You can sit back down now." Commander Iverson said and Shiro happily walked back to his desk which happened to be right in front of Adam's. "Next up, Cadet Weller." Iverson said. Adam huffed, slowly getting up and walking with his head down to the front of the classroom. "My name is Adam Weller." He said as he leaned up against the wall. His arms were crossed and tears were welling in his eyes. But he couldn't show defeat. He needed to be the bigger man. Not some, weak pansy like he was called in that class. "Cadet Weller. Do you have anything else too say. Like why your here perhaps?" Iverson asked. This just drove Adam to more tears as he pushed Iverson out of the way and ran out the door.

   Iverson was stunned. He sighed, knowing the real reason why Adam was here. He rubbed his eyes. "Shirogane. Will you go find him?" He asked. Shiros eyes sparkled. He was intrigued by this mystery boy. "Yeah of course Commander Iverson." He got up. "I'll try to be back as soon as I can with him." Shiro said and walked out of the room. 'He couldent have gone far.' Shiro thought as he walked around the facility. He stopped short in his tracks when he heard soft crying. He peaked around a corrner too see Adam. His legs were pulled to his chest and his head was burried in his knees. Shiro slowly approached him, not wanted to startle him anymore.

   "Adam? Are you okay?" Shiro asked as he squatted down to Adam. Adam pretty much jumped and quickly wiped his eyes. "Shirogane. Y-Yeah im--"his voice cracked. "im fine." Adam said. This was a lie. He was trying to not burst out sobbing and break in front of Shirogane. "Adam. You don't look fine and you definatly dont sound fine. You can talk to me." Shiro said and sat cross legged in front of Adam. Adam blinked and more tears fell down his tan cheeks. He wiped them away angirly. He hated when people saw him cry. It made him have a soft spot and he couldn't afford that. "Ju-Just go away. I'll be fine." Adam said and burried his face where Shiro couldn't see it so he could let his tears out. Shiro wasn't buying it. He had to take evasive maneuvers.

    Shiro slowly got closer to Adam and wrapped his arms around him. "W-what are you doing?" Adam asked. "Hugging you so you'll feel better." Shiro replied. Adams heart was racing. He couldn't fall in love again, especially with a straight guy. "Shiro get off of me." He said and tried to shoved Shiro off. His arms stayed around Adam so he ended up pulling Adam to the ground with him. Adam was on top of Shiro now. He was flushed a bright red from how close he was too Takashi.

It was happening again

°°°°°°°°

  "So what you're saying is that you liked Shiro but you couldn't show it cause you couldn't fall in love again?" Hunk asked. "Shhh Hunk let him finish it's getting good!" Lance said. "No Lance it's quite all right. And yes Hunk that's part of it. The real reason why I was at the Garrison was because they used to have a gay correction class so some students werent even there to be pilots. Just to get fixed for there quote, sinful ways." Adam said.

    "Wait they could do that? I thought all the homophobia stuff and fixing classes were gone by that time." Pidge said. "Well the government didn't know about this class because they kept it hidden. Also they basically were the government so they could do alot of undercover stuff." Shiro said. "So what happened after that?" Allura asked. "Well...." Shiro said.

°°°°°°°

    "S-Sorry..." Adam stuttered and tried to get off of Shiro. "I-Its fine .." Shiro stuttered back. He unwrapped his arms from Adam and allowed him to get up. It was silent from then. "T-Takashi. Maybe we should get back to class. We have to get our bunk assignments." Adam said. "Oh yeah your right. Commander Iverson is going to kill us if we are back any later." Shiro said, instanly sprining back up too his feet and extending a hand for Adam to take. Adam was hesitant to take it but he did anyways and Shiro helped him up. Shiro smiled at Adam before leading him back to tell classroom.

    Shiro didn't notice that their hands were still connected but Adam sure did. His face was bright red as they walked into the classroom. Adam shook off Shiros hand before someone from his other class saw and told on him. Weirdly there was no one in the classroom. "Boys your back. Since you weren't here we assigned you two in a room together. Room 224 in the east hallway. Take your stuff and go their now." Commander Iverson said. Adam was thankfull that he didn't get yelled at. "Okay thanks Commander. We'll go there as soon as we can." Shiro said, talking for Adam so he wouldn't break again. Both boys grabbed there bags and started the treck to their room.

    "Uh Takashi?" "Mhmm" "Thanks...for before. You did make me feel better...." Adam said. He was blushing slightly, remembering how warm Takashi's hand was in his. "No problem. I'll be there any time you need me." Shiro said and smiled. Adam looked down and smiled. If he looked at Takashi he knew his face would turn red again. He didn't want to make a fool of himself like he already did when he was laying on Takashi before but Adam couldn't control his smile.

   Soon they got to their room and went inside. It was surprising big. There was a small living room with a tv, a cute little kitchen and two bedrooms with bathrooms inside. "Wow. The Garrison must pay alot for these rooms." Adam said as he walked further inside. "Yeah. They take pride in what they do and I guess they want the students to be happy." Shiro said as he followed Adam inside. Adam set his stuff down by the couch and started too look around. There was also a small ledge that had stools that was right outside the kitchen. There was an opening so it was kind of like a cute serving window. Adam was excited. He loved to cook. Maybe he could inpress Takashi with his-- 'no Adam stop thinking like that no nope.' 

   Adam sighed, running his hands against the marble countertops of the kitchen. "Hey Adam. Do you want to pick your room first?" Takashi asked, sending Adam out of his thought bubble. "Oh sure. Thanks Takashi." Adam said and grabbed his bags before heading off too the first room. "You know you can call me Shiro." He called out. "Takashi rolls off my tounge better! Plus it's a nice name." Adam called back. Shiro laughed as he grabbed his bags and went to the second room.

   For the next few months the boys got closer and closer. They were almost never seperated exept whem Adam went to his other class that Shiro still didn't know about. Adam wouldn't tell him. He thought if Shiro knew he was gay it would ruin everything they had. So he kept it inside and tried not to have an actual breakdown whenever Takashi happened to be walking around without a shirt on.

   Takashi was ripped. He worked out three times a week and Adam had been joining him. He wanted to show off to Takashi. In six months of working out with him, Adam was also ripped. They were always surrounded by some crowd of girls. The girls would always try to get dates out of them. Takashi specifically told Adam to not get wrapped up in dating because it would just take time away from his studies. This worried Adam because this ment Takashi wouldn't date him even if he asked. So he figured that he should just give up on Takashi but his heart wouldn't let him. There was something about him that was so perfect.

Shiro had other plans

    One day Adam was leaving for his class when Shiro decided to follow him. He managed to follow him and quietly sat outside and listened to what was going on inside. He had never been to this part of the Garrison before. He peaked into the window too only see about 7 boys. The teacher started writting a few sentences on the board. it read

"Being gay is bad. I will not be gay or like guys. My family disowns me so I need to stop sinning."

    Shiro watched as Adam got out a notebook and started writting. Was this what he had to do in this class everyday? He couldnt watch anymore and he snuck away from the room. The second he got back to his and Adams room he burst into tears and he didn't know why he was crying. He cried for so long he heard the front door open and Adam came in too see him curled up on the couch. "Takashi? What's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked and sat in front of him on the floor. "I-I don't kn-know...." Takashi stuttered as more tears fell down his face. Adam couldn't see Takashis face but he heard him sobbing.

     "Takashi I saw you following me. You uh found out about my class didn't you?" Adam asked. "Yeah...how could they treat you like that?" Takashi asked and looked at Adam. Adam saw the true pain that Takashi was in. "My parents force me to go to that class. I don't really mind anymore. I know that they can't fix me. I'm gay and that's it they can't change me." Adam said. "B-But!" "Shhhh it's okay. Just calm down." Adam said and hugged Takashi.

   Shiro finnaly realized why he had been feeling so weird. Adam. It was Adam. "A-Adam?" Shiro asked and grabbed his face. "Yes?" Adam asked. He could feel his face reddening. Shiro closed his eyes and pressed his lips to Adams.

    Weeks later the boys were sharing a bed and cuddling everynight. All their free time was spent with each other and in classes they fought so no one would figure out that they were secretly dating. They were so happy together too. Everything felt perfect for those first few months.

Untill they were discovered

~~~~~~~
Hi welcome to chapter two I hope you all enjoyed it :)

Word count: 2327

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

578 5 16
Voltron and OC AU called Crystal Faith. Everything seems to be going just fine in Shiro's life. He's a senior officer at the Galaxy Garrison (Crystal...
5.4K 178 12
12/16/2020, this will be a Shiro x reader book since it's only Shiro so far xD and for the title. I am sorry if you are triggered by this! When I get...
56.4K 2K 20
[𝑳𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑽𝒐𝒍𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏 /𝑲𝒆𝒊𝒕𝒉, 𝑳𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒍 𝒈𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒅] 𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕 �...
130K 2.1K 99
Ever wonder what it would be like to be a parent with your favorite Paladin of Voltron? Well then stay tuned and find out. IMPORTANT NOTE!: You're on...