Things Unseen, Things Unheard...

By Anika_Ann_M

In which Matt's fiancée meets her father-in-law-to-be, Sam and Dean care and no one remembers they have alrea... More

1) Waking Up
2) Ash and dust
3) Shaping up
4) Breathing in
5) Feel it in my bones
6) Paint it red
7) Fit right in
Epilogue - The Sun hasn't died

Author's notes

418 8 0
By Anika_Ann_M

Sooo...

Another Daredevil x Supernatural crossover of mine. It follows the first one that can be found on my profile 'Of Reluctant Allies (9+1 Rule for Survival and Friends Making)'and it's a part of my 'Damned verse' - in which it takes place about a month after 'Face to Face With Someone New' or four moths after the book 3b 'Ready to Suffer, Ready to Hope'.

It's a mess, I know. I write too much. 

If it makes you feel any better, it might work as a standalone, but you should at least check out the first crossover. Just saying. 

Also, for Supernatural - S6, post episode 14.

I'll be delighted if you read any fic of mine honestly, let alone if you let me know what you think!

Not so happy reading,

Anika_Ann_M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 2.8K 43
DDM and BSM are mostly in here. Collection mostly include Sam and Dean. Other imagines include Castiel and Crowley and John. No crossovers Story Com...
105K 2.4K 34
Ranking #10 in DeanWinchester 10/3/2021 Ranking #1 in SPNFanFiction 1/25/2021 [COMPLETED VERSION-UNDER EDITING] (This fanfiction is based off season...
671 28 16
Being a hunter out on the open road in her van was the dream life for Y/N. On top of that, she finds herself getting closer and closer to the gorgeou...
174K 4.4K 25
When you met Sam at Stanford, you knew your life would be filled with friendship and support. But you're pulled into the world of the supernatural a...