"You Homophobic Prick"

By ziallstan

Where Niall is a gay activist And Zayn despises gays and their lifestyle More

Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
Epilogue

15.

1K 50 101
By ziallstan

[not edited] it's been so long, sorry guys. I tried. Hope you don't think this is complete shit.

*Niall's POV*

I got in Zayn's car and put on my seatbelt. He put on his and start the car. It's getting colder outside. So I was hopping He was going to crank that heat.

We sat there for a little while while his car warmed. "Are you going to turn on the heat?" I asked him.

"The car needs to heat up, I'm cold too. I'm anemic." I said.

"Are you really?" I asked him.

"Yeah I take vitamins and dietary supplements." He said and finally turned on the heat.

"I learn something about you everyday." I said and he hunched.

"It's a lot to know about a person." He said and began driving out the parking lot.

"I feel like we can be really good friends. I say that so honestly." I said and he looked at me.

"I'm being genuine." I said.

"Well I believe so too but at any given moment you turn into a dick. You know that right?" He said.

"But the same goes for you. And I'm just always going to call you out on your bullshit." I said.

"Yeah but you sometimes bring it up during a completely normal conversation." He said.

"Okay I'll only call you out on your shit when you're actually doing something then." I said.

"Good." He said and licked his lips.

"Yeah it's almost winter and you're licking your lips. Can you say chapped." I said.

"Lost another chapstick." He said and I handed him my car max.

"Wipe it off." He said.

"Literally no, just hold your finger out." I said and he did and I squeezed some on his finger and and then put some on my lips.

He continued to drive. "I've kissed you before and you're worried about my carmax." I said.

"Don't remind me, and still I don't know about your sexual partners." He said.

"There's a couple things that can exist. People without STD's are one of them Zayn. Geez Louise you know even you could have a STD." I said.

"Yeah but-"

"Unless you're about to break out some hard, cold statistics then I don't want to hear about your likely hood of catching a STD." I said.

"Why are you so tough." He said.

"I'm just real." I said hunching.

"You think you're a badass cause you just said that don't you?" He asked and I laughed.

"I been a badass." I said.

"Oh you think you badder cause you said that." He said and I laughed again.

"The baddest." I said smiling and he laughed.

"God you are so gay." He said and I smiled harder.

"Flaming homosexual." I said.

"Alright when we come in here can you tone it down." He said parking and turning off the car.

"Nobody is going to think we're boyfriends." I said rolling my eyes.

"No I don't want them to think you're gay at all because if they get hostile I'll break their fucking neck." He said taking the keys out and getting out the car.

"I mean violence is never the answer but you'd do that for me." I said closing the door behind me.

"You're my friend aren't you." He said and we walked into the place.

"That's pretty sweet but, I can handle my own." I said.

"No, right I believe you. Completely. Like you got this." He said.

"Your sarcasm is unmatched." I said.

"Yeah, it be like that." He said and we were walking to the door and I grabbed it opening it and holding it for him.

He gave me a look. "You literally cannot be serious." I said and he smiled walking in the door.

"Guys can hold the door for me. It's just courteous." Zayn said.

"Ahhh most shit is, every guy doesn't want you." I said.

"How do you know?" He said and I talked to the hostess about getting a table and she nodded grabbing the menus and walking us to our table.

"Plenty of fish." I said.

"I'm a big fish in a small pond though." He said before we took our seats.

"You're so damn full of yourself." I said.

"Why would I be full of anyone else?" He said.

"Check." I said raising my hand and he laughed.

I put my hand down. I then looked at him.

"Look at the menu not me." He said and I rolled my eyes and looked.

"You act like its much to look at." I said turning the page on the menu.

"Me and you both know that's a lie." He said looking up at me but I was still looking down at the menu.

"Look at the menu not me." I said.

"Not much to look at." He said.

"Now me and you both know that's a lie." I mocked.

"We can both agree that we're not ugly men." He said and I smiled looking up at him.

"Zayn Malik are you calling me cute?" I said and he twisted his face in disgust.

"Alright maybe I took it too far but your face is doing the absolute most." I said and he laughed.

"You're not ugly." He said.

"That's supposed to be a compliment I know but never say that to anyone. Give a real compliment or don't." I said.

"What's wrong with that?" He asked.

"I mean you're not cute but not ugly. Like if ugly had a spectrum you'd be the closest thing to it but not it if you get me." I said.

"That is not what that means." He said laughing.

"It kinda sorta is. Other people may see it like that. It's like. You're not cute enough to be called cute but you're not ugly enough to be ugly. So you're not ugly but if you were cute I would have said that." I said.

"You're thinking too much into it but to appease your big head ass alright." He said and held up his hands in defense.

"You have a fucking pea head, let's not go there." I said.

"You look like you can barely grow facial hair." He said.

"You're a child, you doodle on your shoes." I said.

"A child? You've probably shitted on someone before." He said.

"And you've probably ate ass." I said.

"You've ate ass." He said.

"Touché." I said.

The waitress walked back up to our table and asked for drinks. We continued our order knowing what we wanted already.

"How's Andy?" He asked me and I blushed.

"Good. He's been busy. Family business." I said.

"Yeah sounds like the mafia." He said.

"Oh shut up. Aside from how tough he looks he's a sweetheart." I said.

"I said that because on both of his hands he has a slide bite." He said and I raised a eyebrow.

"It's from shooting a gun wrong." He said.

"He knows his hands around a body I guess it's not the same for guns. I'll ask him about that." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Check." He said.

"Alright alright." I said.

"Let's play a game yeah?" I said.

"What's this game?" He asked interested.

"We tell the waitress to pick a card." I said.

"Oi fuck that, isn't it your turn to pay." He said.

"I took you for a gambler Zayn." I said.

"I am, but my card is red and that color stimulates the brain which is associate with power and energy." He said and I looked at him with a smile.

"I was a art minor, and I know your card is black which has a lot of negative feelings but also ones of power." He said.

"Both represent power so how about it?" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Sure. No fine, I get it. Lunch on me." He said.

"Oh easy, so you don't want to play the game." I said smiling.

"You bet your ass I want to play the game. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take so if there is a possibility that I win it's unlikely but if I do the victory tastes so much sweeter." He said.

"So does that mean you're getting dessert." He said.

"You're incredibly thick." He said.

"I know, but really off topic. I'm flattered and all but I'm hearing every word you're saying." I said.

"You're a real dick." He said.

"Anyway." I said and the waitress finally made it back to us and gave us our food.

"Bring the dessert menu as well, please love." He said.

"I knew it." I said and he laughed.

———

By the time we finished we had been stuffed with our food and desserts. It's nice hanging out with the guy. I wouldn't lie. He's real nice company and I think it's good that we set aside our differences.

"Why the fuck do they keep asking us to kiss in this little is being friends story like it's some sort of fanfiction." He said and I laughed.

"Fujoshi." I said and he raised a eyebrow and I laughed again.

"The bill." The waitress said.

"Wait hold on, we'll settle this right now. Just to get it out the way. Oh please turn around." I said and she looked at me weird but did so and we got our cards out and put them in the thing.

"Just pick one." We said.

She went to grab Zayn's and he hissed. "Oh no I definitely want your number." She said and then grabbed mine.

"He has a girlfriend." I said and she put it back.

"Well I like blondes too." She said and grabbed his card.

"He's gay." Zayn said.

She grabbed both of them. "I guess I'll have to split it then." She said snatching the booklet and walking away.

I burst into a fit of laughter and Zayn followed soon after. "You're a asshole." I said.

"And so are you." He said.

Our laughing died down and she came back with the receipts and we signed and she walked away.

"I guess it's time to hit the road." I said.

"You are correct." He said and we got up and put our coats on.

"I should go use the bathroom," I said.

"Actually good idea." he said and we went to the bathroom. I used the urinal, the stalls were taken and another was out of order. Zayn came and stood next to me.

"Don't look you perv." He said.

"Wouldn't dream of it." I said and I began peeing.

Fuck it felt like I was keeping that in way too long.

I looked down to shake off and took a peek over at Zayn's and my eyes went wide. I stuffed myself back in my pants and went to wash my hands. He joined me soon after and I used the paper towel to dry my hands and fix my hair.

I looked at Zayn and all I could thing about was how big his-

"Why are you blushing?" He asked me.

"Blushing hmmm? Where? Let's go," I said and left out the bathroom.

We went to his car and he started it up and we sat there for a little while. I felt like I was carrying around such a burden. That's funny.

When he felt it was necessary he turned on the heat and we drove and he turned on some music and we sung and continued to just go back to our apartment.

"You know you're cool," he said.

"Like no shit you are too." I said.

"I could see us being friends for a while you know." He said.

"You know why I think we bring up how well we are becoming friends? Because it's so weird that we would ever be friends and of course everyone who reads our story knows that but even we ourselves know that." I said.

"Yeah, I don't know I'm glad though." He said and I smiled.

He continued to drive until we pulled up to the complex. He parked and we went in. Checking out mail and then heading toward the elevator.

We got on and we're going up. I began whistling and the lights flickered and I sighed and he did too.

"Goodness." I said and I sat down then I heard him sit down.

We sat there in silence for a while.

"I peeked." I said and I slapped my hands over my mouth.

"I know. You made it obvious." He said and I laughed.

"Like a big sausage." I said seriously.

"Shut up, shut up, shut up." He said.

The lights flickered back on and we stood and it opened on my floor.

"I peeked too." He said. "Chili pepper."

I blushed red. "Shut up, shut up, shut up." I said running to my door and opening my door.

He waved and then held his middle finger up and I stuck my tongue out and held up mine too.

He's a handful but I'll keep him around for sure.

I like this though. I hope you do too. It'll never take me that long to update again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.4K 4.4K 19
"Daddy, can you tell me a story? Please?" A fic in which Harry and Louis have a four-year-old son, Niall, who likes to hear bedtime stories from his...
148K 8.1K 19
in which louis wants a baby and harry's not ready. plus he wears too many flannels. also there's niall who is quite convinced zayn is the prettiest c...
116K 2.7K 20
Niall is not a normal teenager. At school people are mean to him. At home, his so called "father"[step-dad really] is hurting him, physically and ver...
1.2K 39 16
harry gets tired of being famous so he creates a fake fan account for fun he meets thi guy called louis and well things don't go according to harry's...