Regain [l.t + z.m]

By prattpratt-baby

Zayn & Louis were high school sweethearts until Zayn announced he was 4 months pregnant at the age of 19 with... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15

16

757 26 7
By prattpratt-baby

Zayn came up beside Louis, wrapping his arm around his waist "you get a table yet babe?"

Louis glanced at Zayn in a grateful/loving way "no not yet, just ran into someone old."

Zayn looked over at Rebecca, "Hi I'm Zayn. I'm Louis' boyfriend."

Rebecca looked between the two getting ready to say something when Oli ran up "Daddy! I hungees!" The toddler whined.

"I know babe, Papa was just getting us a table." Zayn replied picking the toddler up on his hip.

"You... you have a kid?" Came Rebecca's confused reply.

"Uh, yeah. Yeah I do. This is Oliver William Malik-Tomlinson." Louis beamed to the woman.

"Have you always had him?" She questioned.

"Well let's see. He's 3, going on four in about 5 months? So yeah I've always had him." Louis replied grinning.

Rebecca scoffed, "I thought you didn't want kids? What happened?"

"Okay, look. I just want to get a table so my boyfriend and our friends can sit peacefully and have lunch. Is that too much to ask?" Louis grunted.

"Yes, actually it is. You told me you never wanted kids. You told me that you would always be there for me. You told me that I was the only one for you," came Rebecca's sharp voice "then you just up and leave in the night and I tried for MONTHS to contact you and you continuously ignored me. All I wanted was peace but it never came so no you can't get a table right now."

Zayn gaped between the two because as far as he knew Louis had always wanted kids, so with a sharp in take of breath "sorry honey but maybe it was just you he didn't want to have kids with," Zayn snapped back "so unless you don't want me to call you supervisor and have you fired, I would sit us now."

Louis smirked at Rebecca, "you heard the man. And I never said you were the one for me. Must be watching too many movies. As for everything else I'm sorry about it all but I don't regret what I did because for I did I wouldn't be here with my wonderful boyfriend and my handsome son."

Next Harry decided to butt in, snapping his fingers "Can we get a table now ya know since you got your fucking peace. I would very much enjoy mine right about now."

Rebecca rolled her eyes and seated the family, " Enjoy your day." She muttered.

Louis smiled widely, beaming at Zayn "that was so amazing. Thank you babe. Really you don't know how much of a pester she was."

Zayn smiled but he couldn't help himself, "who was she anyways?"

Louis cleared his throat and raised his eyebrow, "promise you won't get mad? It was a long time ago."

Zayn nodded, giving Louis a skeptical look "promise."

"Well that day everything happened all those years ago, I met her at a bar and I was sad and she offered to buy me drinks so I took the offer. Before I could tell her I wasn't interested, she forced herself on me and I didn't know what I was doing. We apparently ended up having sex that night and when I tried to leave she wouldn't let me. Insisted I stayed the night but I didn't want to. She dropped me off at Stan's flat and from then on she kept coming around. Proclaiming her love for me and that I said all those things," Louis explained "see the thing is, is I can't remember any of that. She kept coming around and I told her I wasnt interested that I prefer men but she threatened me and her father was the chief police officer." Louis went on, taking a breath "so naturally he got upset that I didn't want to be with his 'little girl', so he threatened to plant evidence that I raped her. I had no choice but to do it. I dated her for a few months and one night I up and left to New York, changed my number, my email everything. That was the last I'd heard from her."

Zayn was in shock but at the same time thought to himself that karma was very much indeed a bitch. Another waitress came by and got the drinks. All tea of course except for Oli. He wanted orange juice because "is bakfast, not unch."

As the group ate and chat Louis had his arm around Zayns' chair, not once taking it off. Zayn smiled his crinkly smile and he felt the love Louis gave him when they were together, when he was complete.

"Papa, take Oli to bafroo," Oliver announced squirming in his seat.

Louis looked nervous but got up and took the boy nonetheless because I mean he is his son after all. As the duo went to the bathroom to release some pressure, Harry decided to pressure Zayn.

"I know that look Z, what are you feeling?" The curly haired man asked his best friend.

Zayn sighed, "all these feelings are coming back and I just, I love him Haz. I don't think I've ever stopped but seeing him with Oli and being a father, I know I did the right thing going up there and picking him up."

Harry smiled and nodded "you know Z I think he loves you too. He's been making love drunk eyes at you since we got here. It seems like he's never stopped."

Just then Louis cleared his throat, "I, Uh, can I talk to you Z? Please?"

Zayn cleared his throat and nodded, "stay here with Lili and Haz okay babe? Daddy be right back."

Oli nodded and climbed on Lili's lap, poking his chin and giggling. Zayn got up and followed Louis to the bathroom. When the door closed Zayn was pinned against it, with Louis' mouth on his. Zayns eyes widened but soon fluttered shut as he kissed Louis back. Louis let go of Zayns wrists and pulled him closer by his waist. Zayn let out a content sigh and cupped Louis' face, "what was that for?"

"I still love you Zayn. Baby I love you so much," Louis panted out.

Zayn smiled softly bringing Louis' mouth back to his, resting his forehead against Louis' as he pulled away "I love you too Louis. God I love you so much."

Louis smiled and lifted Zayn off the ground doing a small spin, "I was an idiot I can't believe I almost let you get away. I'm so sorry for everything I put you through and thank you for picking me up that night."

Zayn laughed, "I couldn't leave my sons father/significant other there with no one to rely on. I'm always gonna be there for you Louis."

Louis' smile reached his eye for the first time in 3 years. He couldn't believe his luck, he thought he lost Zayn but as fate would have it they met again and he was finally Louis' all Louis'. The two walked out hand in hand as Harry and Liam started shouting and clapping happy for their best friend that he was finally happy. Zayn blushed and Louis just beamed.

"Well I don't know about you guys but who's ready to go see some football!" Louis exclaimed.

Oli jumped up and shrieked, "me Papa! I ready!"

Louis laughed scooping up the toddler as he went to go pay the bill. Harry nudged Zayn with his shoulder a 'I told you so' look on his face. Zayn chuckled lightly shoving Harry away, "alright, alright I get it. You were right."

"Aren't I always Malik? Now let's go see my man kick his ball straight into Louis' team." Harry smiled.

Zayn smiled and nodded, "you ready Li?"

Liam shook his arms out, and rolled his neck "let's do this. Man U here I come!"

———————————————————-

Good night/early morning my lovely ladies! Here is chapter 16 and OH MY GOD THEYRE BACK TOGETHER! I KNEW IT! Zouis isn't over quite yet!  We got a few more chapters coming your way before the ending of this lovely little book and thank you to everyone who continuously read my book. I appreciate it so much and guess what! There's a baby #2 coming y'alls way! (Not sure when yet, we just found out that yours truly is pregos again ☺️☺️) when we find out the due date I'll let y'all know! Thank you again to everyone that kept up with this story and for sticking around for 3 years? I love you girls so much!

❤️❤️
Miranda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502 31 7
Y/n L/n just found out that she's pregnant. Awesome news, right? Wrong. She's 17 years old and her baby daddy doesn't want to be part of the baby's l...
13.2K 552 23
It had been a few years since Louis found out he was a father, but what will he do when he finds out Zayn is pregnant again but the conception date d...
194K 5.3K 51
Zayn and louis were high school sweethearts. They loved each other so much. One day after a wild night at a crazy party louis found out he was not on...
204K 4.6K 72
Zayn adopts a baby girl, only to find that after 16 years of raising her it's Louis Daughter. But how? [A/N: ok so this is 16 years later let's say 2...