Living Together?! | Mark Lee

Galing kay hardjunguwu

[ENDING CHANGED/UPDATED] "You're the only girl who doesn't fall to my feet and it's driving me crazy." NCT Ma... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 (END)

Chapter 12

29.8K 825 838
Galing kay hardjunguwu

~~~~~

Mark slightly moved back a little, leaving you craving for him even more. You lift yourself up on your tippy-toes, seizing at his nape to bring him closer just so you can capture his lips once again. He smirked at your actions, being pretty conceited as he cupped your cheek.

Your heart was pounding faster, your legs felt weaker than usual, and your mind was racing. You couldn't control your actions.

You felt attracted to him. There was just something about him that made your spine tingle and your heart pound like crazy.

After a few minutes or so, Mark slowly pulled away, meeting your eyes at the process. He could feel his breathing become heavier just by looking at you.

He bit his lower lip then shook off his thoughts and turned back to your Father, swinging his arm around your waist to keep you still.

"Enough proof for you?" Mark asked, arching his brows up at your Father as he smugged.

"Honestly, I don't care if you're my daughter's boyfriend or not, but..." He came close to you, taking you by the hand. "I'm taking her home with me."

As soon as he was about to go the other direction, Mark grasped at your other hand, preventing both you and your Dad from going any further.

"I don't think so."

This scene seemed somewhat familiar. Back from when you first met Mark and when you first met your Father.

"Let go." Mark demanded through gritted teeth.

"Make me." Your Father hissed back

Mark looked like a predator about to jump on his prey. There was no telling when he was going to pounce.

The death stares between these two men frightened you. It was like they were just killing each other with there eyes. You knew you had to do something about this.

There hands around yours made your palms sweat which gave you an opportunity to slip out there grasp. You take a step back and their pupils immediately flicked to you.

You placed your hands on your Dad's chest pushing him back before he starts anything else.

There was no way you were going to let them be like this. They should at least learn to get along.

"Mark, can't you just-" Before you could say anything, he tugged you towards him then swept you off your feet.

You glanced back at your Dad whom seemed to be quite pissed. He just sighed and brought his fingers to his ears, signalling you to call him. At that, you nod and face Mark again.

"Put me down." You commanded and he completely ignored you.

He threw you up a bit to adjust you in his arms, but the small jump surprised the heck out of you. You wrap your arms around him, frightened that he could drop you any minute.

As he continued to walk down the sidewalk, both of you received uncomfortable stares from citizens passing by. You felt true discomfort and hid your face in the crook of his neck.

"Mark, please put me down." You whispered in his ear, giving him a slight chill from your soft voice.

"You know, princess, it's my birthday," He stated, making you bob your head in agreement. "You should obey me."

"O-Obey?"

And that's when I wanted to hit him upside the head, yet he's so lucky he's so damn cute.

"And Y/n let's not talk about what happened back there."

"Got it."

"Also, a reminder," He glanced down at you then looked right back forward. "We're not a couple."

At that, your chest felt lighter. You were heartbroken, but you didn't know why. Even though you're developing unknown feelings for him, you knew you wouldn't be able to.

Your body relaxed from it's tense state and you rested your head on his shoulder. The empty feeling in your chest hurt like hell and it was hard for you to figure out why.

You accepted what he said, breathing in and out to obtain the broken sensation in your chest. "I know..."

💐💐💐💐💐

It was Monday. The weekend was over and school started once again. It was lunch time and you were telling Sana everything that happened on Saturday night and yesterday on Sunday.

"So, let me get this straight," She said, plopping her chin onto the palm of her hands as she looks forward. "He gave you the wrong pills, had sex, and then you kiss to prove to you Father that you're a 'real' couple?"

"Yeah, something like that." You sighed. "Well, actually it's all correct."

"Yujin is going to kill you." She mocked, singing out her words. "And a whole lot of other girls who Mark has had intercourses with."

"That's only if they find out!" You shouted in a whisper. "You won't tell anyone, right?"

"Y/n, I'm your best friend~" She squealed in a low voice. "I would never tell anyone."

From across the other side of the cafeteria, you could see Mark and Yujin sitting down at a table with a couple of their friends.

Mark and you lock eyes from all the way across the room. It was awkward but for some reason you couldn't look away. You were too drawn in.

Yujin must have caught attention of both of your stares. She huffed to the point fumes poured out her ears. She placed her small hands around Mark's jawline, turning him to face her.

In a quick second, her lips was touching his. Mark didn't hesitate to kiss her back and close his eyes at the action. Yujin gazed at you, smirking.

Just by the look in her eyes, she was letting you know that he belongs to her.

The scene made your chest heavy and your throat dry. You bit at your lip, grasping at Sana's hand and pulling her out the cafeteria then into the hall.

"Y/n, what's wrong with you?" She questioned, quite concerned. "You're a bit shaky."

"I... I don't know what's wrong with me!" You grasped at your chest as your heart beat sped up. "It hurts..."

"Are you okay? Want me to take you to the nurse?"

"No... Sana, I-"

"Come with me." Sana said, cutting you off by clasping your wrist in her hand and then taking you down the hallway towards the nurses office.

💐💐💐💐💐

Sana did take you to the nurses office. You sat there on the bed, looking somewhat dumbfounded as the nurse pressed her cold stethoscope against your chest and then checked your temperature.

"She seems fine." The nurse said, wrapping the stethoscope around her thin neck. "She just needs to cool down a bit. I'll be right back."

Both you and Sana watch as the nurse exited the room. Her short heels, clicking against the floor in every step.

Once she left the room, Sana turned towards you pressing the back of her hand against your forehead. "Y/n-ah, are you okay?"

You frown, pushing her hand away as you gaze down at the checkerboard floor.

"I'm not sick." You whispered in a tone only she could here.

"Then what's wrong? You said it hurts." She spoke out, pressing the palm of her hand against your chest. "Is it your chest? It hurts?"

Remembering the scene, your heart rate sped up. Your breathing shortening by the second.

"Y/n, calm down."

"I.. I'm sorry." You huffed. "It's just really painful."

"What does? Your chest?"

"My heart..." You whined, almost on the edge of crying.

She sighed, wrapping her arms around your waist just so she could hug you. Her head rested against your shoulder as her cheeks poked out.

"What's wrong, babe? Tell me." She stared up at you, pouting.

Sana is always upset when you're upset. You both basically share the same emotions. Sometimes she can read your mind as if you're an open book. No wonder she's your best friend. You've known her since middle school.

"It doesn't matter..."

"No, tell me, now."

Your chest clutched tighter even more to the point you gave up and finally made eye contact with her.

"Sana, I don't know what's wrong with me."

"What are you trying to say?"

"I think... I..." You muttered, trying to spit up your words, but for some reason couldn't.

"C'mon, spit it out." She rushed, wanting you to finish your sentence.

You breathe in and out once again before reconnecting your eyes with her. Hers we're soft and quite filled with curiosity.

"I think I like Mark."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

63.5K 2.3K 17
"You should probably close the blinds while you're changing." 7 Degrees Collection • 2019
57.8K 2.4K 25
❝Who were you?❞ ©DONGHYUQUE , 2019
51K 1.7K 44
- maybe you and i aren't meant for each other. » an nct jaemin fanfiction » date started: 2020-04-20 » date ended: 2021-01-09
78.9K 2.2K 55
They meet after 10 years have passed. Just how much have they changed? Highest ranking: #1 nctfanfic (x3~) #1 nctff (x3~) #1 mark !! #1 marklee #1...