Behind the Screen βœ”

By cosmiclaude

@sleepisthebestofficial: Hey cutie @jiminmochi: OH MY GOD ~~~ Includes: Yoonmin, Namjin, Taekook. No plagiari... More

Starting-
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
*π“’π“Ÿπ“”π“’π“˜π“π“› π“’π“—π“π“Ÿπ“£π“”π“‘*
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62. -Epilogue

*π“’π“Ÿπ“”π“’π“˜π“π“› π“’π“—π“π“Ÿπ“£π“”π“‘*

63 0 1
By cosmiclaude

*This is basically a celebration for the amount of reads this book has gotten. Thank you, so much! I love all of you!*

A normal day.
Is all it was.
A normal day.
He wished it stayed that way,
A normal day.
𝖇𝖀𝖙 𝖎𝕿 𝖉𝕴𝕯𝖓'𝕿 𝖌𝕺 𝖙𝖍𝕬𝕿 𝖜𝕬𝖄

:::

Dear Diary,
He punched
He punched
He punched
He punched me again today
But it's okay
Because he loves me.

:::

Yoongi looked up as he saw someone approach, quickly covering the page, smearing some ink on his hand.
"Whatcha writing?" Yoongi looked down at the ground.
The person laughed. "Yeah, that's what I thought. Can't talk, but you can write, huh? I thought you were illiterate, freak. But you can write. But you won't show me? Of course. Because you're a freak."
Yoongi cowered, shrinking a little in the male's dominating presence. THe laugh sounded cruel, heartless and mean. Yoongi wasn't used to that coming from this person.
His friend.
"Give me it."
The boy held his hand out, expecting Yoongi to hand it over. Yoongi shook his head, bangs covering his face as he shrinks into a tighter ball, holding the book safely to his chest. The boy's confident smirk dropped, and he kicked Yoongi in the side. Yoongi gasped in shock and pain, holding the book tighter, as if it were to take his pain away.
Yoongi scrambled up, backing up until he was in a corner. "Give me the book, freak."
Yoongi shook his head violently, pressing against the wall, sliding down onto the cold floor. The boy laughed again. "You're so weak, you know that?" Another kick.
Yoongi groaned, falling to the side a bit.
"So pathetic."
Another.
"So annoying."
Another.
Yoongi had tears running down his face, but he refused to look up at the boy.
His former friend.
"Damn, already crying. So soft-" kick, "And sensitive." Another. "You're a disgrace to our generation." Another. "Grow up. Toughen up, you freak." Another. "Honestly I'm ashamed I was ever your friend. It was such a waste. Two good years in my life, thrown in the bin."
The boy smiled, leaning down, watching Yoongi with content as the younger boy let out quiet sobs, his body shaking violently with each one. "Maybe I should throw you in with those years, yeah?"

:::

Dear Diary,
It hurts

:::

Dear Diary,
Pathetic
Annoying
Waste of space
Soft
Sensitive
Disgrace
Nothing
Nothing
Nothing
Get out of my head please
Please
Please
Please

:::

Dear Diary,
Soft
Sensitive
Burden
Disgrace
Toughen up, Freak.

:::

Dear person,
The halls were crowded today, and I fell on the floor. I saw your Diary and tried to return it, but you had already gone. Why do you think that about yourself?
I'll have you know you've peaked my interest.

:::

Dear Diary,
Somebody wrote in you. I'm sorry for losing you.
I really am a disgrace.

:::

Hi! I just remembered, how would you respond if you don't know who I am? Haha, sorry for not thinking about that earlier. So I'm leaving this note in your locker.
Email: idonthavejams
Please don't laugh at the name.
It was a dare.^^;

:::

Dear Diary,
I laughed at the name.

:::

Hey person.
I'm here again. It's been a few days. I see you in class. I want you to know you're really pretty.
I'll give you the all the time you need, just please email me.

:::

From: Min Yoongi
To: idonthavejams

I have a boyfriend.

:::

From: idonthavejams
To: Min Yoongi

And he lets you think that?

:::

From: Min Yoongi
To: idonthavejams

He only tells me the truth. I'm thankful for that. It's good to know your flaws.

:::

From: idonthavejams
To: Min Yoongi

Wait hold up he tells you that?? That's even worse! He's blind. You don't have any flaws.

:::

From: Min Yoongi
To: idonthavejams

You don't know me.

:::

From: idonthavejams
To: Min Yoongi

I don't need to.

:::

The days after that got a bit weird for Yoongi. Somebody launched a club, and it was where you'd make a bunch of meaningful quotes and stick them to everybody's locker. The notes he got, however, always matched the handwriting in his diary the day somebody found it. Yoongi always wanted to ask the person over email if it was him, but he never got around to it.
One quote he had specifically liked though, was this one, and he had fallen so in love with it that he taped it to the next page of his diary.

A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch but on it's own wings. Always BElieve in YOUrself.

The quote was his favorite, and he didn't know exactly why. It just made him.. Feel better about himself.
He liked feeling that way.

:::

From: Min Yoongi
To: igotnojams

He hurt me

:::

From: igotnojams
To: Min Yoongi

What's your address

:::

And so Yoongi gave him his address.
And he didn't regret it.

:::

Yoongi was scared.
Scared out of his mind.
What if the guy didn't like him?
It was entirely possible.
Yoongi wanted to put on makeup, wanted to hide the fresh black eye, wanted to hide all his imperfections.
But he knew the guy wouldn't like that, and, believe it or not, Yoongi really did sort of want to show this guy him. The real him, and what his 'boyfriend' does.
He wanted to be real for once.

:::

Yoongi knew how badly he was shaking when the first four knocks came. (Doctor who anybody?) He knew how much of a risk this was.
He knew he probably shouldn't do this.
But that all went away when he heard the guy's voice at the door.
It was soft, but confident, yet so filled with concern.
Yoongi shot up from his bed and rushed to the door, almost throwing it open. And there, standing in front of him,
Was Park Jimin.

:::

Park Jimin.
Park Jimin.
Park Jimin.
Park Jimin, you told me I had wasted two years of your life.
Why are you here?

:::

Park Jimin,
The first thing you did when I opened the door was hug me.
Why?

:::

Park Jimin,
The second thing you did was apologize.

:::

Park Jimin,
The third thing you did was explain.
"I don't know what came over me. I.. I just felt lost. And terrified, and.. That was well, because.."

:::

Park Jimin,
The fourth thing you did was telling me that you liked me.
"I really really do. My parents are homophobic, and I was so scared that I would lose them."

:::

Park Jimin,
The fifth thing you did was apologize and tell me about my diary.
"But then I saw your diary on the floor. When I read through it I had never felt so sad in my life."

:::

Park Jimin,
The sixth thing you did was say you love me.

:::

Park Jimin,
The seventh thing you did was hug me.

:::

And Park Jimin, the first thing I did throughout this entire situation was say something. For the first time in my life.
Park Jimin, this is the eighth thing you did.
You listened when I told you that I loved you too.

"I... love... you"
"1... 2345...678"

*END*

(A/N: HEY! Hope you guys liked that! To be honest it was really out of my comfort zone ^^; Sorry, but you won't experience much fluff in my fanfics anytime soon 😂😂 Anygay, I just wanted to say that I'll be posting the next chapter for 'Behind the Screen', then after that you'll have yet another 'Special Chapter!' Love you all! 💜💜💜)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 609 15
π’˜π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ: π‘»π’‰π’Šπ’” π’‡π’‚π’π’‡π’Šπ’„ π’Žπ’‚π’š π’„π’π’π’•π’‚π’Šπ’ 𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒐 π’”π’π’Žπ’† 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆, 𝑰𝒇 π’•π’‰π’Šπ’” 𝒐𝒄𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒔 𝒕𝒐 π’šπ’π’– 𝒑𝒍𝒆�...
sex By amber

Fanfiction

630K 41.3K 62
"i don't care, i need a fuck." vmin Β© yoongisparks
2.3K 137 18
"Maybe this will help me forget" I do not own any of the following characters; Min Yoongi, Park Jimin, Jeon Jungkook, Kim Taehyung, Kim Seokjin, Kim...
11.9K 675 45
Yoongi becomes the reason to how Jimin learns to love himself. β€’Amazing cover by @httphxpeβ™‘β€’ Started: March 2019 Finished: December 2020