You Don't Know Me

By Tonia_tp

My name is Alexis Skylar Daniel and this story is how I went from a nerd to a gang leaders daughter to a Bada... More

characters
How it all Changed.
New Place New Home New Me
Karma's a Bitch and so am I and im bringing hell
How I lost the Love of My Life
Tyson
Prom
Saturday with the gang
Revenge is a Dish best served Cold
Double date
What a humiliating Day... for YOU that is
Engaged
Our family
authors notes
authors note
Authors Notes
Rewrite
Important

YES! YES! I'LL BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND

5.3K 126 4
By Tonia_tp

Edited

Alexis POV
I was in my room getting ready. The gang and I were going to Neon lights club.

Jennifer's Outfit

Alex's Outfit
Oh Chase is her boyfriend

Ashely's Outfit

Alexis' Outfit

We went downstairs after that we went into our different cars.

Above

So when we got to the club Ashely and Ty went over to the lounge chairs, Oh I almost forgot they have a thing for each other and Ty asked her put last week they went to the movies. Back to what I was saying and Alex and Jen went to the dance floor so Liam and I went to the bar.We spent the night drinking , dance and doing more shots and falling off tables kissing that sorta thing.

12:30 Liam's POV

We are at Lexi's house and I'm currently holding back Lexi's hair and rubbing her back her because she's busy puking her guts out. She flushed the toilet then I gave her an Advil for her head ache and put her on the counter and looking for the first aid kit. This is a result of her drunk walking on table tops and falling she even almost fell of the bar counter and that's pretty high if I wasn't there she'd need ALOT more stitches but her cuts weren't deep. After I finished I put the kit and looked at her we leaned forward until our lipes touch.She wrapped her legs around my torso.We made out for what felt like forever then we pulled apart for air.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"I asked after i caught my breath.

"YES! YES!" she said and jumped up and we both fell she on top."I'll be your girlfriend."

I turned us over and kissed her careful not to crush her with my body weight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 9.1K 11
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
Unbroken By Sierra

Teen Fiction

132K 4.7K 44
Arabella Chase hasn't had the easiest life. Her parents and brother were killed leaving just her and her sister. Imagine a picture perfect family. Li...
78.6K 2.3K 32
Hi i am mia i am a nerd until i got tired of pretending to be one i soon lrt my true self show and many things happened i learned things about my sel...
3.1K 159 29
She's strong, powerful and full of rage. No one can win over her, she is everything and have every power. People fear her, Envy her.She can destroy a...