I Could Never Forget You - (N...

By ThisIsADirectioner

Lilly is Louis Tomlinson's cousin and when she knows hes been put in a band, she sees one boy that she takes... More

The Big Night.
I Can't Get Him Out Of My Head.
A Day At Louis.
A First Date.
Staying At Niall's
A Kiss Goodbye?
Missing Niall.
Getting News From Liz.
Skype Calls.
A Few Goodbyes.
Memories.
Hello Ireland.
New Friends.
Saturday's Are Made For Fun.
Shopping For Mouthwash.
The Final.
"Lilly! Come on the planes boarding, we need to get home!"
"SURPRISE!"
at the swimming baths..
Moving In.
The Bravest Boy Around.
Questions.
The First Scan.
A Bruise In The Road.
hospital memories.
Ending.

Baby Olly.

1.2K 17 6
By ThisIsADirectioner

Louis P.O.V:

When I saw Beth just lying there with her beautiful baby in her arms I was unsure on what to do, I mean I'm sure the baby isn't due till another few months. Then it hit me. Was this baby even alive? Beth looked shocked, and restless, but I couldn't tell if that was just because shes just given birth. I didn't know what to say, nor do, then words, random words, just came flying out of my mouth from god knows where.

"Beth, urgh, is your baby okay?" I slurred out of my mouth. She looked shocked at me when I said those words, did I say something wrong?

"I think, hes alive..but.." Beth finally got the words to come out of her mouth, I did the only thing I knew to do, call an ambulance.

"Beth, listen to me, every things gonna be okay, i've just called an ambulance, they should be here any minute now."

"Hospital?! Hospital?! WHY DO I NEED TO GO THERE?" Beth shouted at me angrily, she seemed to hate the place, or the thought of it.

"Beth, your baby's, 2 months premature, and you need to make sure your okay.."

For the next few minutes before the ambulance got here Beth was just sat with her baby shouting at me to go away, to tell the ambulance to go back, that she didn't need any help.

It hurt.

To watch Beth be in so much pain and distress, and I just stand their helpless. The one I love hating me like this, begging for me to leave. I knew I should have left like she had requested, but I couldn't leave her, not now, not like this.

Soon the ambulance arrived, they managed to calm Beth down, to let them take the baby, I watched as they carried Beth down the many flights of stairs, I slowly walking behind. They pushed her into the ambulance carefully, and just when they was about to shut the door and leave to the hostpital, I heard something.

"Louis!" I heard Beth cry my name, I ran to the side of the ambulance.

"Beth, i'm here."

"Come with me." She said softly, and I didn't hesitate to jump in the ambulance long side her and many nurses. I felt tears well up in my eyes as I saw Beth looked very nervous and anxious.

"Lou, i'm scared." Beth said looking into my eyes.

"There's no need to be Beth," I said holding her hand for support. "every things going to be ok, you've got past the hard part this is the easy bit, trust me." I finished, noticing the tears where falling freely down my face, and Beth wiped them away with the little strength she had. She started to close her eyes, was she supposed to?

"Nurse.." I whispered across to her. "Is she meant to be closing her eyes?"

"Yes, that's perfect, it means her body is finally letting her mind rest, that's just what she needs. Shes had a bad shock, having a baby on your own is hard, shes lucky her and her baby are both still alive." The nurse told me, her voice full of hope which made mine increase, she had a small smile to her face, as if she knew already everything was going to be okay.

"How is the baby?" I asked, after a while.

"Well, hes looking okay, hes still breathing, but he hasn't cried yet, and that's worrying us, most baby's cry after birth, its to show their scared of the world they've been brought into." She said, with little less hope, but still the smile was still on her face, giving me a positive out look.

As soon as we reached the hospital Beth was took into a normal ward room, filled with Doctors and Nurses, while I was stood waiting impatiently outside. I noticed the baby had been took over to the the other side of the hospital to be kept in a incubator, I didn't want to go see him just yet anyway, I don't think I would be able to be comfortable around him, knowing hes not mine.

I decided then, to tell the others, to tell them the great news, and to come over immediately, I rang Lilly first.

"LILLY?" I shouted.

"Yeah? Lou whats happened, are you okay?!"

"Yes, yes i'm fine, Beth's in hospital with her baby, shes gave birth early, tell the boys, and the Father, he needs to come." I told her fiercely.

"Urm, yeah did you talk to Beth last night?"

"No, she was giving birth!"

"Oh, it doesn't matter we will be round in 10 minutes."

"Okay, hurry!"

And with that the phone call ended, and I returned to the reality of being in a hospital, with the one I love, and her baby, her beautiful baby, that I only wish was mine.

"Is Beth going to be alright?" I asked the nurse for the millionth time.

"Yes, yes don't worry, its more that little boy you've got to be worried about now.."

I looked down at the floor as she said it, I didn't think it would be this hard, is this how things are going to be from now on? Every time someone mentions that boy I will just have to leave the room, I won't be able to talk to Beth the same again, knowing I love her, and she's already got a child with another man.

When Lilly came, she seemed a bit off with me, she didn't know what to say every time I mentioned the baby, it was as if it was some kind of off switch to her. Harry sat with me for a while, comforting me, telling me everything was going to be alright. Harry knew what to say in these kinds of situations, so did Liam, Niall would come and hug me and just presume I would be alright, and Zayn, well he just sits on his phone, occasionally coming to talk, then going away again.

Beth's P.O.V:

When I awoke, I was unsure where I was, then I realised Louis took me to the hospital last night. I was alone in a small room, filled with 'Congratulations' and 'Get Well Soon' balloons, and cards. My baby was not in the room with me, and I started to freak out, calling for someone, a nurse, a doctor, Louis, I needed Louis the most, I needed to tell him, I had kept it from him for too long now, and after all, he did take me here in the first place, surely he cared?

After some continuous shouting and screaming, Lilly finally came rushing into my room along with Niall at the door way.

"What, what, Beth whats wrong? How you feeling?  Do you need a nurse?"

"Lilly, i'm fine. Can we talk, for a minute..alone?"

"Yeah sure!" She said ushering Niall out of the room.

"Thanks, well have you told Louis?" I asked looking rather sheepish.

"About the baby? No, I told you wouldn't, i'm not forcing you into doing anything you don't want to do with this baby, and Louis.." Lilly looked into my eyes as she said it, and I knew she meant it, she really was a good friend to me.

"Oh, good, well urm, can you let him in, I think we need to talk.."

Lilly perked up as I said it, with a smile on her face, knowing what I was about to do.

"Yeah, if your sure?"

"I'm sure." I said with a smile on my own now.

Lilly then left me alone for a few minutes, letting me read some cards, friends and family had sent me, laughing at a few from the boys as well.

When Louis walked in, he had kind of a fake smile on, he had hurt in his eyes, something had upset him, I wanted to know what. He crouched down next to me, looking up into my eyes, I immediately fell into them, unsure of where I was going, not like that mattered.

"Beth?" Louis said, snapping me back from my gaze.

"Oh, urm, yeah Lou, we need to talk.." He sensed the worry in my voice and grabbed my hand, stroking my thumb for reassurance.

"What is it Beth?" He said putting on that fake smile as he did.

"Well, urm. We've been friends forever really, we grew up together having a laugh, and now your in a band, I couldn't be happier for you, and Eleanor, and everything, you've got everything you've ever wanted. I'm so happy, its just, I need to tell you something, and when I tell you, just know, that you never speak to me again.."

"Beth, about Eleanor, we didn't work out, we never did.." He looked down at the floor as he said it, until I forced him to meet my gaze once again.

"Lou, i'm just gonna come right out and say it. The baby's yours."

After I had told him, the hurt in his eyes faded away, a real smile grew on his face, it was like his whole world had been lightened up, but why? I was telling him the worst news of his life, life changing news, he was a father, to a baby, and he was a celebrity, was he insane? Louis was speechless for a while, until he finally got his words out.

"Beth, that's fantastic! I'm a Dad! And its all so scary, yet beautiful all at once. Beth I love you, and i'm not just saying it because of the baby, I really love you, we can make this work, we can be a family." Louis wrapped his arms around me afterwards, and I too was over joyed that he was happy, that he loved me.

"I love you too Boo Bear!" I whispered into his ear as he was hugging me.

"We'll be the best family ever, me, you and baby Olly." He whispered, and I could feel the smile in his voice.

A/N: So yeah this chapter is more based on Beth and Louis rather than Lilly and Niall, but I thought it was cute and needed to be added in. Tell me what you think.

-Lucy xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
4M 86.6K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
7.3M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
16.8M 648K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...