Babysitter ♡ Yoonmin ♡

By starboykatsuki

Where Jimin lives with photographer and model power couple, Namjoon and Jin and all he wants is a relationshi... More

Introduction: Characters
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
Actually 34.

16.

5.8K 274 66
By starboykatsuki

They sat in silence, the only sounds were them eating and Jimin sniffing away his previous tears every now and again. As they ate, Jimin started to feel better, and slowly tried to shed himself of the little space that he had been slowly regressing into since the burn. His hand still hurt, and so he struggled to cut the pieces of beef.

"Pass your plate over," Yoongi instructed, making Jimin give him a strange look, "So I can cut your beef for you."

Jimin felt so stupid and helpless to Yoongi, but he passed his plate over, muttering a small "thank you".

He watched as Yoongi cut it, cringing everytime he cut a piece smaller and smaller as if he was a baby. The way he was going, Jimin wouldn't be surprised if Yoongi suddenly insisted on feeding him mouth to mouth like a bird.

"God, you must think I'm so stupid." Jimin sighed leaning back in his chair and covering his face in his hands.

Yoongi snapped an answer back, already tired of how Jimin seemed to treat his self-worth, "I don't think you're stupid, why would I?"

"Because I burnt my entire hand cause I dropped a bowl into the stew you made, and now I can't even cut my food for myself, you have to do it!"

Yoongi repeated the phrase he had been saying for the last few days, "I'm here to help you."

"I know that," Jimin whined, "None of this wouldn't have happened if I wasn't an idiot."

"You're not an idiot. Or stupid. Maybe just a little clumsy," Yoongi smiled, trying to keep it light-hearted as he passed Jimin's plate back over.

They began to eat again, but Jimin felt too sick to eat, thinking back to what had happened that had still been left unsaid, "I'm really sorry."

Yoongi looked up again, his lips pursed and eyes half closed in slight frustration at the fact that Jimin kept interrupting his somewhat peaceful eating. "Jimin, there is nothing to be sorry about. It was easy to clean up, no actual food got anywhere and the bowl isn't broken or anything."

"No about calling you, you know," Jimin shrugged.

"What? Daddy?" Yoongi laughed, and Jimin dropped his head down in an embarrassing defeat.

"It's just that I'm clumsy I guess a lot of the time and when I break things or hurt myself they are always there for me and care for me, and I was in shock and I just connected this situation to that too much and it slipped out."

Yoongi nodded, "I guess that explains why you started crying when you saw their post. You must miss them a heap?"

"Yeah," Jimin said. He hated lying about two things at once. It wasn't exactly a lie, both were partly true; he was in shock and yes he did miss them. But neither justified why he started to cry or called Yoongi daddy.

It was that ever since babysitting today, he had accidentally fallen down a hole of imagining Yoongi like that, even since last night he would admit the idea came into his mind. Yoongi was just so caring and kind to him that it seemed so natural and it just slipped out-

"Jimin?" He snapped out of his thoughts at his name and looked across to Yoongi, "I asked if there was anything I could do to make you feel better?"

"Uh..." Jimin almost had to cover his mouth to stop himself from saying yeah maybe you could just be my daddy or something thanks

And Jimin wanted to slap himself at the realisation that this was, in fact, a crush. A stupid; all blush and giggles and stuttering, 12-year-old crush. He guessed his experienced matched this at least.

"...Like does your hand hurt? Maybe I could look around to see if you guys have some gel for that. Or do you want some ice cream? Or even to play again?" Yoongi tried to plant these ideas in his head. "Hell, you can even call me daddy and pretend I'm one of them if it helps you."

Jimin laughed at this, deeply divided between shouting yes, or completely shutting the idea down, "Um, we will see about that."

Yoongi shrugged and went to speak but Jimin interrupted, getting up, "I know we have gel so I'll go get it and then I don't know, I still feel like shit, I'm so tired."

"Maybe you could just go to sleep after?" Yoongi asked.

"No, even though I'm tired I won't be able to get to sleep, it's way too early." Jimin sighed, if he went to bed now, he'd be up for hours thinking about what had happened.

"Maybe we could just watch a movie after? That might distract you and kill some time, but let's go look for that gel."

"I like that idea."

They wandered into the bathroom and began to look through various drawers before Jimin pulled out a familiar looking tube, "Ah, found it."

He passed it to Yoongi who unscrewed the cap, taking Jimin's hand and applying a generous amount, Jimin wriggled his hand in discomfort at how cold it was, "Hyung, that's so much."

"Yeah, but it'll really help it get better, so shush," Yoongi said, a serious tone in his voice which made Jimin comply. "Ok, all done, let's go watch a movie."

So 5 minutes later they were on the couch, Jimin wrapped up in a blanket with only his face and gel covered hand exposed as Yoongi sat next to him, scrolling through Netflix, "So what do you wanna watch."

"I don't mind you can pick," Jimin said, his mouth turning into a wide, cheeky smile, "Unless your taste in movies is like your taste in music."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Well I like action, crime movies and I guess some horror-"

"There we go," Jimin said; rap music, crime, action, Yoongi will laugh his head off when he sees Jimin's list of sappy teen dramas. "Sometimes I like those genres, but I'm just feeling...in the mood for something less, scary?"

Jimin bit back his lip as he nervously waited for how Yoongi would judge him, but Yoongi only gave an understanding nod, "I'm fine with whatever you want."

With these words, the younger dropped his shoulders with ease, grabbing the remote and scrolling to his list. If he was being honest, he was still feeling a little bit little, and the last thing he wanted to do was watch anything scary.

They settled on 'Perks of Being a Wallflower', but by the end of it, Jimin had fallen asleep, slumped against the other; his hands in balls that rested lightly against the elder's arms. Yoongi turned the TV off and nudged Jimin with his arm softly but he didn't wake up. Yoongi then pushed him off of him, but he was still asleep, falling onto the other side of the couch with a soft thump.

Yoongi realised he wasn't going to be able to wake the boy up, so instead, he took the other in his arms, picking him up bridal style; the blanket draped down around him like a dress. He was really light, even to Yoongi who would describe himself as weak, so he walked with moderate ease through the apartment.

But Jimin had been awake the whole time, from the moment Yoongi nudged him. He pretended to be asleep though, because he liked Yoongi's affection and was afraid that if he revealed that he was awake, Yoongi wouldn't be as physically caring. But when Yoongi placed him down so softly in his bed, he couldn't help but look up at Yoongi and give a wide smile, to which Yoongi laughed, "Have you been awake this whole time?"

"I wouldn't say the whole time," Jimin whispered as Yoongi tucked him in. He loved how Yoongi instinctively did these things, Jimin didn't even have to ask. "Thank you, you don't have to do any of this but you do."

"I enjoy looking after people. Especially you." Yoongi added, a coy smile on his face.

"Really?" And Yoongi nodded, but Jimin still wasn't convinced, "Are you sure?"

"Yes, what, do you want me to say it again or something?"

Jimin looked to the side, "Well, I mean that would be nice..."

"Jesus Christ," Yoongi sighed, but really he wanted nothing more than to repeat it, "Jimin I enjoy caring for you."

Jimin smiled sweetly up at Yoongi at this, soaking it in. Yoongi patted the blanket that covered Jimin and stood up, but Jimin suddenly remembered. He really only asked for this in little space, and he really only needed it in little space, but Yoongi didn't know that? "Goodnight kisses?"

Yoongi narrowed his eyes a tiny bit, trying to see through Jimin's overly high tone and soft voice, but accompanied by those wide, dark eyes he had no choice but to give in.

He leant down and placed a quick kiss against the younger's temple, before smiling and turning the light off, peaking his head through the door, "Goodnight!"

But before he even let the younger answer he had closed the door, walking quickly back to his own room.

When I said I'd update at 900 reads, I didn't expect to get 50 more reads in literally 12 hours! But I promised so here you guys go! If you enjoyed please give it a vote it would mean a lot xx thank you guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88K 6.8K 42
"I'd just like to be yours and I guess I want you to be mine." "Sweetheart, that's not weird. It's cute." ・゚:* jimin is a sad ballerina, who falls fo...
4.1K 162 20
Jimin is secretly a little, he has recently started catching feelings for Yoongi, he's afraid of Yoongi finding out he's a little but he decides to t...
137K 5.9K 34
Min Yoongi, known to everyone but Jimin as Suga. He's a drug-dealer, rebel teenager with a soft spot for a certain pink-haired boy named Park Jimin...
3.1K 203 15
In which Park Jimin may or may not turn gay for the mysterious Min Yoongi