Deku the symbiote (SLOW UPDAT...

By silverlion12k

The day before Izuku Midoriya turned 5 he prayed to god before going to bed and asked to be blessed with a po... More

Chapter 1 Symbiote
Chapter 2 Doctors Appointment
Chapter 3 Goodbye /10 year time skip
Chapter 4 First villian encounter
Chapter 5 Training for U.A exam
Chapter 7 UA entrance exam.
Chapter 8 First day U.A
chapter 9 quirk test
chapter 10 meeting her dad
Chapter 11 heroes vs villians
chapter 12 USJ attack
Chapter 13 Izuku V.S Carnage V.S Nomu
Chapter 14 Aftermath
Chapter 15 love origin/ steamy
Chapter 16 The Date
Chapter 17 Back to school/ Sports festival.
Chapter 18 Sports festival continues
Chapter 19 after the festival
chapter 20 internships/ Surprise
Chapter 21 internships start
Chapter 22 Attack On Hosu
Chapter 23 Moving Day
Chapter 24 Midterm exam
Chapter 25 Izuku VS the symbol of Chaos
Chapter 26 inherited
Chapter 27 BBQ/ Training camp departure
Chapter 28 Training camp
chapter 29 training camp continued
Chapter 30 Class 1-B arrive/ assault on the camp
Chapter 31 Heroes Vs Villian Vanguard
Chapter 32 implimating Dorms/ Proposal
Chapter 33 training for provisional license
chapter 34 The Shape of my dream
Chapter 35 The Big 3
Chapter 36 Meeting Nighteye/ Overhaul
Chapter 37 becoming a father
Chapter 38 calling for back up
Chapter 39

chapter 6 last stretch training

22.9K 451 511
By silverlion12k

The next morning when Izuku woke up at 6:00am and he put on a track suit and jogged down to Dagobah beach to clean the trash up. An hour passed and a familiar someone spotted Izuku from far away.

AllMight: Young Midoriya!!!

Izuku: AllMight? What are you doing here?

AllMight: Well I was in the neighborhood and thought I buy some  sweet bread since the bakery is near this beach.

Izuku: okay I finished my training earlier than expected so I decided to clean this place up.

AllMight: Well young Midoriya take care and see you around. I expect greatness from you

Izuku: thanks AllMight be safe.

(AllMight's thoughts)

This kid is amazing finished his training ahead of schedule and doing something that helps with toning his body to keep him fit until the exam he never ceases to amaze me. I believe I have found a potential candidate for my successor but I'll keep looking just in case.

(Back to main story)
6:00pm

Izuku continued to clean until he broke through to the other side of the trash wall and what he saw was breath taking the sun was setting and Izuku didn't notice how long he had been cleaning the beautiful sunset had him in a trance.

As Izuku stood on the cleared are of the beach he was captivated by the sun setting almost as if the sun was setting into the water.

(Izuku's thoughts)

If only Momo could see this beautiful sunset maybe if we do meet again I'd like to bring her here once I finish cleaning.

Izuku then opened his locket to see the picture of him and Momo and he closed the locket after thinking that he'd like to share this view with her. He grabbed his track jacket and began walking away from the beach only to have his Jacket get caught on something.

He took a look at what was buried under the mountain of trash and he found

Izuku found a Harley Davidson Softail Fatbob crusier Izuku was amazed that someone threw this away surprisingly the keys were in the ignition Izuku turned the keys and heard the engine stall. Izuku then began to daydream about how it would be cool If he met Momo again and took her for a ride on the bike. After he finished daydreaming he decided to pull the bike out and push it home once he got home he asked his parents to open the garage of their home.

As both Inko and Hisashi saw him push the bike they were both awestruck to see him do this kind of thing.

Inko: Izuku what are you planning to do with this bike?

Izuku: I plan to fix it up and get my license to legally drive it.

Inko: Hisashi say something to your son.

Hisashi: if you'd like a hand to fix it up  I'll help.

Inko: Hisashi!! Would you allow your son to drive a motorcycle?!

Hisashi: Don't you remember how we met?

Inko remember how Hisashi would pick her up on his motorcycle and she remembered how much the both enjoyed cruising on the streets she then agreed to let him keep it.

It was 7:30pm now that Izuku got home and took a shower he had dinner with both his parents and enjoyed each others company. After dinner Izuku excused himself from the table washed his plate and went to bed.

Inko: Have you noticed something about Izuku?

Hisashi: what do you mean?

Inko: Well he seems more confident and his Babyface is practically gone.

Hisashi: you're right I couldn't really put my finger on it on why he looked different.

As Izuku was in his room resting because he was going to keep cleaning the beach until his entrance exam date.

(The next morning)

Izuku jogged to the the beach that was full of trash and when he got there he started stretching so he didn't pull a muscle. A he began the cleaning session he got faster and moved at a rapid speed until when he didn't expect a small crowd to show up and  thank him for cleaning the beach. He was then given small gifts of appreciation by the people who lived near the area these gifts were snacks such as apples, bananas, protein bars, water two business near by which were a butcher and a bakery had heard about the young man who was doing this act of kindness got together and made grilled chicken sandwiches for the young man to help keep his energy up.

A quarter of the beach was cleared it was already 6:00pm Izuku felt the burn of his muscles and decided to walk home slowly when he ran into AllMight.

AllMight: young Midoriya how goes the training

Izuku: it's going slowly but surely I'll be able to finish before my exam date.

AllMight: Midoriya what if I told you that you are a potential candidate to become my successor.

Izuku: What? That means you believe I have potential to be the next #1?

AllMight: yes my boy I believe you to be the best candidate. What if I told you I could pass down my quirk and give it to you would you accept.

Izuku: I'd love to accept your power but what if you another candidate appears I suggest we wait and see if we find anyone else who is fit for the position if nobody is found then I accept.

This had made it clear that nobody else was as worthy as Izuku to become AllMight's successor. They parted ways and Izuku got home around 6:35pm and he saw his dad working on the bike Izuku found.

Izuku: Dad what are you doing? I thought we were going to fix it together?

Hisashi: Well this is my surprise gift to you.

The bike started and Izuku began to wonder how his dad fixed it in one day.

Hisashi: the bike was in good condition and all it needed was some replacement parts for it to start. I'll teach you how to ride it so you can get your license.

Izuku teared up at the things his father had done for him and he was happy to have his father and mother by his side

(1 1/2 months later)

Izuku finished cleaning the beach and only had to wait 1 week before the entrance exam during the time he spent after cleaning the beach his dad taught him how to ride the motorcycle. So after getting confident Izuku passed the writen exam and had the driver's exam after the UA exam.

(In another part of town)

Takeshi Yaoyorozu: Momo please come downstairs

Ebina Yaoyorozu: We've got a surprise for you.

Momo: yes mother and father.

Momo said as she was walking do the stairs answering her parents summons.

Takeshi: Do you remember our old home in Dagobah city?

Momo: Yes it's where I said goodbye to the boy who I called friend.

Ebina: Well we've renovated the house and we decided to move back to the area.

Momo was excited she let out a squeal and her parents were happy that she gave off this reaction.

Takeshi: since i was nothing be a low level worker I had to move to different branches of the company but when I worked my way to the top and named CEO I decided to go back to our roots.

Ebina: So pack up your clothes because we're moving in three days time It's also a plus since it's close to UA. 

Momo ran up the stair to pack her clothes and she saw the picture of her and Izuku and said " I've got a feeling I'll see you pretty soon"

(Sorry for the delay and I hope you all enjoy this chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 444 26
Izuku Midoriya was born with a quirk. Because of his quirk and preferences he was bullied. Story is currently undergoing editing but the whole story...
3.5K 75 9
《 What if Izuku never was born quirkless? How will his life blossom from here? When his parents abandoned him when he was a baby. An unexpected figu...
3.9K 86 8
Midoriya Izuku, after being told he cannot be a hero from his idol All Might, does he stop trying? NO! Midoriya doesn't have a quirk, but he's so int...
722K 30.8K 121
Midoriya Izuku is not your wimpy loser that every anime tries to portray. Instead, he is the most straight-forward, over-dramatic teen you will come...