Mockingjay academy

By WritingAsUsual

Ok so where do I start, this story has all characters from all the hunger games books. They all look like the... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11: fixing things
Chapter 12: truth 'O dair
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16:party for the not-normal
Chapter 17: after life
Chapter 18: (extra long update)
Chapter 19: my new bro?
Chapter 20: I Go Back To December
Chapter 21:change in the weather
Chapter 22: theyre gone
Chapter 23: our group
Chapter 24: classic day
Chatper 25: suprising events
Chapter 26: no trust
Chapter 27: bad blood
New story out!!
Chapter 28: messy place
Chapter 29: secrets
Chapter 30: sydney or katniss
Chapter 31: One returns and one leaves
Chapter 32: hurting
Chapter 33: happy?
Chapter 34: do i have a Brother NO
Chapter 35- TIME SKIP
Chapter 36: Angry
CHAPTER 37- Regret and Remorse
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42 {Very Long Update}
Chapter 43: Shopping, cinemas and memories
Chapter 44: Going till morning
Chapter 45: We're naive
Chapter 46: numb

Chapter 1

9.8K 191 146
By WritingAsUsual

---VOTE and comment what you thought enjoy---

KATNISS POV:

This is it my first year at mockingjay academy.

Crowds of people poor into a massive building that has huge letters about it in gold with a red outline. It says 'MOCKINGJAY ACADEMY'

I left everyone behind in district 12. My sister, prim is in her first year at secondary school. And my parents well they work in the hospital together.

A girl with red hair and sea green eyes bumps into me and her suite case Lands on my foot. I pick it up for her.

"Sorry, I got pushed." She stutters.

"That's fine. Is it your first year here to?" I ask her trying to make a conversation.

"Yes. I didn't think it was gonna be this big though." she pulls her suite case up the stairs. I follow her with my suitcase behind me.

"I'm Anne cresta," she smiles at me.

"katniss everdeen." I shake her hand.

Everyone is crowding me now. Some people are running some are walking and some people are just being crazy. After 5 minutes of pulling my suitcase up the stairs and talking to Annie, we get let into a room with loads of desks in. You have to go inside in a pair. As we get let in we both gasp.

"Space!" I say as I push my suitcase in front of me.

"I know right." Annie whispers. We walk over to a random desk. "Hello girls, what are your names?" A lady sits at the desk with a laptop infront of her. Her hair is orange and she is wearing a pink dess.

"my name is Annie cresta." The women types her name into the computer then something prints out of the machine next to her. "I'm effie, here is your room number and lesson schedule." Annie takes the paper. Effie then looks at me.

"My name is katniss everdeen." I says. She hands me the paper and I look at my room number.

"I am in the same room as you," Annie sqeals. We drag our suitcases out of the room and into a corridor. My room number is 1235. We look at the signs and work out how to get to the room. But after ages of searching we get stuck.

I walk outside and sit on a bench. Annie slumps down next to me.

"We are officially lost." She moans

"You don't say."
She giggles. Two guys walk past us and look at us. They both have blond hair one has green eyes the other has blue. I only noticed that because his blue eyes are so bright. Just different.

"Are you lost?" The boy with blue eyes asks us.

"Yeah," Annie says

"Much." I add. Both the boys laugh.

"What's your room number?" The boy with green eyes asks.

"1235" I say.

After the boys showing us directions we get a little closer. I am dragging mine and Annie's suitcases after she ran ahead checking door numbers.

"1219. No. 1220. No" she runs from door to door. On the doors are lists of people who are in them. I scan the list but no names are familiar.

"Ha! Found it." Annie shouts.

I run down the hallway and look at the door number.1235. This is it.

"Ooo. Look who is in our room!" Annie says.

"Read!" I say as I push the suitcases in front of me and check my phone. It's lunch time so that means we have been searching for this from for over 2hours!

"Katniss

Glimmer

Clove

Me

And

Joanna"

"Are you sure. All of those people?"

"Yes that's what it says here. Should we go in?!" I nod. She bounces with joy. I just open the door for her. We are the first one in there. The rooms are empty and have shades of purple on the walls. From what I can see it has 8 rooms:

4 bathrooms

1 room with a piano in!

1kitchen

1 massive room full of beds, wardrobes, makeup tables and Chester draws

1dining room

And the main room we just stepped into is the lounge.

"Looks like we got first pick of beds!" I say as I drop the suitcases on the floor and jump on the sofa.

"This is amazing!" She carries on bouncing.

"Do you ever stop!" I ask her.

"No! Join me!" I sigh and start jumping. It's actually pretty fun.

I stop when my phone flings out my pocket and onto the floor. It doesn't smash. I pick it up and wipe the screen then do a quick video of my new home.

"and this is Annie. say hi Annie!" I say to my phone that's now pointed at Annie.

"Hiya, I'm Annie and we are at MOCKINGJAY ACADEMY!"

I just finished touring the place with my phone when someone knocks on the door. I put my phone in my pocket. Annie picks up the suitcases and we stand there beaming at the door. The door opens carefully and a girl with blond hair down her back comes In. She is wearing a pink top with black skinny jeans and a black denim jacket.

"Hello. I'm glimmer!" She smiles at us.

"I'm Annie and this is katniss." Annie's shakes hands with her.

She has two suitcases and is struggling to bring them in.

"Hey, you want help with that?"

"Yes thanks." I take the pink suitcase from her. I throw it on one of the beds.

Annie takes our suitcases and does the same. We all start to unpack. We all chat. We are all so similar. Fashion. Shoes. Bags. Dresses.

"Look at this!" Glimmer says as she opens her purple suitcase. It's full of dresses and shoes.

"Omg you have the summer collection...." I begin to fuss when someone knocks on the door. We run into the lounge.

"Hiya, I'm Joanna" we all hug and help her with her luggage.

So as we all start to unpack it turns out we all have 1 wardrobe each, 1 dressing/make up table each and 1chester draws each.

Everyone's arrived and unpacked apart from Joanna!

"Need to unpack jo!" Clove says.

"No if you liked me you would let me be ME!" She snaps back

"And what is 'ME'?"

"One word.." Everyone stops what they're doing and looks at her. "..lazy!" We all laugh together. I place my iPhone Dock station on the side and play some music.

"Do you have 1d music?" Clove says as she rushes over.

"Who the hell are they?" Joanna says as she starts jumping on her bed.

"Ok! Who likes 1D and is crazy about them blah blah blah?" Clove is the only one who puts her hand up. Everyone laughs. Cloves dives into her draws full of clothes then pulls out 5 large posters. One of each boy in 1direction.

"Who has food?" Joanna moans as she walks into the kitchen.

"Check the fridge!" Clove yells.

"Yesssssss! Thank you!"

Time flies by..

My music stops playing when my phone alarm rings.

"What's that for?" Clove asks as she walks over to me.

"Dunno," I say as I take my iPhone off the speaker and type in the password. "Guys you do know its 11PM right?" Everyone looks at each other.

"Onsey party?" Annie suggest. Joanna comes running in.

"Hell yes!" She says.

Once everyone is changed we all sit on our beds and talk about girl stuff.

"So anyone boys on campus?" Glimmer says raising her eyebrows.

"We'll..." I turn to look at Annie who smiles at me the runs over to my bed. Her bed is in the corner mine is next to hers, Glimmer is next to mine, clove is next to her, Joanna is on the end.

"There where some guys..."Annie continues

"They asked if we where lost... They looked.....sorta...." I say

"Sorta what.." Glimmer and clove say. Everyone runs over to my bed. I look at Annie.

"Cute!" We both say.

"Ahhhhhh!" They all scream. Then start to jump around on my bed.

"You are soooooo ridiculous!" Joanna shouts and wacks glimmer with a pillow.

"Hey!" She moans.

"Oh it's on!" I say. Everyone giggles. I put on some music. Clove runs over put it on the docking station and turn it right up. Annie throws a pillow at me.

"PIILOW FIGHT!!!" I throw a pillow at clove. She throws one at glimmer. She throws one at Joanna who throws one to the first person she sees.
Everyone laughing. "That was so funny!" Joanna says.

"You don't say!" I say.

"Is that your knew thing now kat?" Annie asks me.

"Kat?" I ask

"Yer a nick name." She sighs. I get up off the floor and walk over to my bed. I turn the music off.

"Guys it midnight!" I say. They all check there phones.

"Oh yeah" says glimmer

"Yeah I guess....."someone knocks at the door.

"I will answer that you guys act casual. okay?" I say as I walk into the lounge. Clove quickly picks the feathers out my hair then does hers. I straitened out my hair and answer the door. 5 boys stand there.

"Hey aren't you the boys who helped us earlier?" I ask them. The boy with the blue eyes stands there and stares at me. I open the door wider all the girls are standing there looking at them. Annie walks forward.

"Yer thank you for helping us. Ummm.." She trails off. The boy with the green eyes smiles at Annie, she blushes.

"what did you guys want?" Joanna snaps.

"Well to know your names obviously!" The boy with the green eyes says. "Hello I am Finnick," he looks at Annie

"I'm Annie,"

He smiles, "do you want a sugar cube?" He then holds a sugar cube up. Annie giggles."I like your laugh" he says. I look at the other girls, we all have the same look on our faces. Annie's in love awwww.

"Rather then be in a door way.." Glimmer walks out into the corridor. Annie follows her then I follow then once all the girls are in the corridor the boys shut our door and turn around.

"This is so embarrassing." I mutter under my breath.

"Huh?" Finnick whispers.

"I said this is embarrassing because we are in our onseys and you are in normal clothes!" The blue eyed boy is the only one who laughs.
"what's so funny?" I question him.

"Oh nothing, it's just Finnick practically dragged us here to see Annie and here we are and your the one saying this is embarrassing." There's something about him that makes me laugh. "I'm peeta by the way,"

"Katniss.... Let me introduce you to glimmer she's.." A brown hair boy steps in,

"Hi I'm marvel." Glimmer smiles.

"This is clove.."I carry on. But this time a blond haired boy steps in.

"Hi I'm Cato,"

"...and finally Joanna!"

She looks up from her phone."they call me jo!" Then she texts someone. My phone ping almost instantly. I look at it.

FROM JOANNA

'Can we go someone is bored😁'

"Jo." I say.

"What?"

"Hey they call me gale," he looks at Joanna then spots me. I know him. He's from district 12. I know him from the woods. Long story short basically I was 8years old and I ran into him in the woods we became great friends till he moved to another town in district 12 and I never saw him again. 16years later here we are again.

"Wait katnip?" He says. "is that you?" He looks at me. He must be thinking of the story like I was.

"It's been ages how did you recognise me?" I smile

"Could ask you the same question," he says cunningly.

"Okay then here's a random thought.." Finnick says sassily. He's so odd. He's so happy all the time and funny with it. He's so perfect of Annie.

"Why don't we all meet up at 10am here tomorrow and we could walk around school grounds and get to know each other?"

"You could all be cereal killers!" Annie smirks.

"I have my axe," Joanna grunt with a smile.

"I have my bow." I say evilly

"I have my knives" clove says trying to impress someone.

" I have my ...brain." Glimmer says. The boys snigger.

"hey I'm not joking she has an amazing mind, don't underestimate us!" Clove shouts.

"So what do you guys have?" I walk up to peeta.

"I have strength." He says.

"I have my spear," marvel snaps

"I have my sword," Cato smiles

"I have my bow," gale looks at me in the eye but I avoid making eye contact with him. It's just awkward between us.

"I have my water skills and trident," Finnick laughs evilly.

"Fair play!" I take a step back from peeta. We All just laugh for a minute till a door open down the hallway. We all stand there in silents not knowing either to move or stay still. A girl runs out of the door and towards us.

"What the hell do you think your doin...." She stops yelling when she sees peeta and begins to blush. "Peeta!" She says as she hugs him. He pushes her away.

"Delly." He sighs. I laugh. She turns to me and I stop.

"Zip it. Or else!" She smiles the walks away. She runs down the corridor and slams the door.

"Nice isn't she?" Peeta smiles at me. Someone coughs. What a way to ruin this moment.

"See you tomoz guys." Joanna says to end the conversation.

Once we all say goodbye they go back into there room which is opersite to ours. I am the last to walk into our room. I close the door and lean back on it. Clove is on the sofa. Glimmer is siting on the floor. Joanna is in the kitching snooping around for food. And Annie is playing with her bracelet which has things to do with the sea on it.

"He loves the water!" Annie squeals.

Glimmer just fiddles with her hair.

"You know what?" Joanna shouts from the kitchen. We all get up and walk in there.

"I think peeta likes you katniss. And gale!" Joanna says. All the girls agree.

"Give me one reason why they would like me!"

They give me loads of reasons.

"Everyone shut up let's sleep!" I yell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 10.9K 60
š‹šššš² š…š„šØš«šžš§šœšž š‡š®š§š­š¢š§š ššØš§, šššš®š š”š­šžš« šØšŸ š­š”šž š°šžš„š„-š¤š§šØš°š§ ššš§š, š¦šØš«šž š¢š¦š©šØš«š­ššš§š­š„š², š°šžš„š„-š«...
1M 63.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
531K 8.1K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...