Iron Dad and Spider Son One-S...

Da abadonedacccountt

(Discontinued) This is the place you go to if you want to see sightings of Iron Dad and Spider Son. - Some C... Altro

Field Trip Bust Part 2
Robotic Blow Up Part 1
Robotic Blow up Part 2
Robotic Blow Up Part 3
Seventeen
Meeting with Fury and Ross
Annoying Authors Note
Red Back Part One
Hydra Stings
Ultimate Betrayal
What the fuck?
Hands of a Murder Part One
Baby Boy
When the dust settles
Internet Friends
Hands Of Murderer Part Two
Peter meets Rose
Prom who? Never heard of her.
What The Fuck? Part Two
Q&A
We Stan A Legend
Prayers
Prayers Part Two
Prom Part Two
Prom Part Three
Medicine
Medicine 2
Medicine 3
internet friends pt 2

Field Trip Bust Part 1

43.9K 878 1.3K
Da abadonedacccountt

Description: (Some of it is based on stuff in other oneshot books) Midtown High has a field trip to Stark industries. The Avengers will be there as well. (The avengers worked out all their problems a year after civil war and are like family again.) Due to the fact of Peter being the adopted son of Tony, they will tease him till he may die of embarrassment. How will this go for Peter? Lmao I wish him good luck. This chapter is long af.

*beep* *beep* time: 6:00

Peter groans with exhaustion as he tries to get up. He barely rises, but it is just enough for him to reach his clock.

He doesn't feel like getting up so he presses the snooze button. He didn't know that It would be a huge mistake.

After a long while, a female voice came ringing through his room. "Good morning Peter. I came to inform you that it is now seven thirty in the morning, and Mr. Stark is waiting for you in the Kitchen."

Peter's body jolted up in shock. '7:30!?' He thought to himself. "Thanks Fri" Peter responded.

He quickly got out of bed and started to get dressed. He quickly brushed his teeth and ran to the kitchen.

He didn't do his hair like he usually did, as there was no time. Quite frankly, Pepper thought it was cute.

Once he arrived to the kitchen he saw Tony waiting for him at the kitchen counter. "What took you so long, kid?"

"Just...woke up late." Peter said awkwardly while grabbing an apple. "Why are you waiting for me, excatly?"

"I figured I should drive you to school, showing I have nothing to do."

"Okay dad, let's go."

_______Time Skip________^_^_____

The car came to a stop as they appeared in front of Midtown High School. People began to crowd around the expensive looking car in awe.

No one knew that Peter was Tony's son, as his name was still under Parker. Also no one believed that he actually had an internship at SI. He said his goodbyes to his dad and proudly walked inside.

People swarmed him with questions but he just ignored it.

Besides that, it was a normal day.

That includes the mentioning of "Penis Parker". Him hanging out with Michelle and Ned, which knew he was Spiderman and Tony Starks son.

Ned knew because he accidentally saw Peter crawling into his room on the ceiling with his spiderman suit on. And Michelle found out because she is..well Michelle.

With those two being his bestfriends, he told them about everything including Mr. Stark. Peter felt happy for not having any fake friends. If people really knew who he was, there would be fake people everywhere.

Just like what happened earlier when he left the car. A girl asked for him number, but Michelle was walking with him. They both yelled, "BE GONE THOT" Which make them both die of laughter.

That mood was ruined from what happened next. Flash being annoying and what happened on the least period of the day.

Mr. Harrison was about to end class when he said, "Kids. We are going on a Field Trip to Stark Industires this Friday! Take your permission slips on the way out the door."

Ned looked at Peter with excitement, "Dude it's so cool you get to go on a tour of your own house!! I get to see so many things....aaahhh so exciting!!"

"I wouldn't say that" Peter said.

The class squealed in excitement, but all Peter did was groan. His mood got even more ruined when Flash said, "What's wrong Penis? Scared of your lie being exposed?" Peter just rolled his eyes.

Flash obviously not satisfied with Peter's reaction said. "HAHAHAH Pathetic. Can't wait to see your face when you get exposed, Penis!"

The bell rang and Peter just bolted out the door grabbing the permission slip. He didnt want to deal with Flash's crap right now.

He reached the car Tony was waiting in and jumped straight in. "Whoa. Pete what's the rush?"

"Its nothing, I just need you and mom to sign something." Peter responded with attitude in his voice.

"Okay I'll sign it when you we get home. Are you sure there isnt any other reason you were in a rush?" Tony could see right through his kid.

Peter sighed just to say, "Its Flash again."

"Its alright kid. I'll ruin his life someday." Tony said with a big grin.

All Peter could think if was 'I'm sure you will do it on friday'

They arrived at the tower, just a few minutes later. He walked in instantly greeting Peper with a hug and a "Hey mom!"

Pepper clearly loved being called mom. Especially by her little Pete. It warmed her heart to hear those words.

She was snapped out of her thoughts when Peter said handing her a paper. "I just need you to sign something"

Pepper smiled as she thought about her scheduling this tour without Tony's permission. I mean...who would care. This is Pepper Statk they are talking about.

Tony and Pepper talked about it after and soon went to sleep.

___tiMe sKip___

The next day

Peter gave Mr. Harrison the signed slip and it had Pepper and Tony Starks name on it.

The teacher sighed and rolled his eyes as he called Peter back.

"Peter...this lie has gone on too far. I mean really. Pepper and Tony Stark as your guardians. I expect better from you. I need to talk to your real guardians soon."

Peter scrunched his eyebrows and simply told Mr. Harrison, "You will be able to. On Friday. With Mr. Stark at his tower."

"Peter come on stop lying. You know what? Yiu are off the decathalon team. We do not tolerate lying."

Peter's eyes widened. "What! You cant do that. I'm telling you the truth!"

"Just stop lying and I will let you stay on the team."

"Mr. Harrison please! I promise you I'm not lying!"

The teacher scoffed and shooed Peter away.

Of course later on that day Peter told his dad.

Tony wanted to see Mr. Harrisons face first before he told the board. Oh how Tony hated when people picked on his son.

The rest of week flew by quickly and soon it was Friday.

Pete swore he was just about ready to fake beibg sick. But he knew that wasn't a choice, as the AI would confirm he wasn't.

He got ready for school grabbing his badge and stuffing it in his bag.

As he was getting ready, Peter told Friday to warn the other Avengers to not embarrass him today. All he had to do was tell them right?

He already had the talk with them about not to kill flash. 'I'm looking at you Auntie Nat and Uncle Bucky'

Anyways ~

Happy brought Peter to school, due to the fact his dad and mom would be preparing. "Thanks Hap" peter said with a sweet smile.

Happy smiled back and drove off. Peter smiles as he thought he was so not ready for today.

The bus started to board and Peter got on. He sat next to Mj as Ned went in front of them

Excitement was basically radiating off if Ned. The last time Peter saw him like that, was when he found out Peter was spiderman.

Thankfully the bus started to move and Leter was on his phone.

"Hey are you guys ready for Penis Parker to get exposed today?" Flash yelled.

Half of the class cheered as the other really didnt care or was on Oeters side.

"Have you ever tried considering he wasnt lying, and you're just a jealous kf him?" Michelle announced.

There was a lot of 'oos' 'aas' and 'oo burn'.

Flash simply responded with, "Pft, as if"

A few minutes pass and I see a very specific sign.

I nudge Michelle causing her to snicker and smile. She began to say "Road work ahead" and I continued with "uh yeah, I sure hope it does"
We both broke out laughing, and simply smiling.

We arrived at the Tower and the others stared in awe.

An intern I knew named Janelle walked up to us. She then said, "Welcome, students of Midtown High. My name is Janelle, and I will be your tour guide today. I worked her for about three years now and I am still in awe. So I am sure you all will be too..." Janelle looked carefully at the crowd and her face lit up when she saw Peter. "Hey Peter! Nice to see you again!"

The class stared in confusion to why she knew Peter. He just ignored it and replied with. "You too Elle! It's been a while!"

Flash looked furious. He looked at Peter and said, "How much did you pay her Penis?"
Peter simply just scoffed, rolled his eyes and walked away.

Janelle just nodded and looked back at the whole class. "Let's walk inside while I get your badges. Looks like we will need..." Janelle looked at the paper and read 58 students and 2 teachers. "Umm...fifty nine guest badges!" She turned to the receptionist and said exactly what she needed.

Mr. Harrison looked the tour guide and said, "Ma'am...we have sixty people in our group today."

Janelle smiled and said, "Well Peter already has a badge, and I expect him to have it right now. Am I right Pete?" Peter nodded and the teachers were surprised. Even they didnt belive him. Especially Mr. Harrison.

The students stared in amazment inside the building. 'Tony written all over it' Peter thought while smiling.

The class gets handed their temporary clear badges and clips then on. Flash of course, a Ted overly cocky with his badge. Acting like he owned this place.

Flash saw that Janelle had a different colour badge and asked, "Why do you have a different colour badge than us?"

"Good question! I am a level 5 intern here. The clear badges you have on are level one clearance. They only last a day. The next level 2, red, is for security. Level three is beginner interns, orange. Level four is intermediate interns, yellow. Level five is official interns, green. Level six is scientist interns, blue. Level seven are for official scientist, purple. Level 8 is company managers, pink. Level 9 is for paid scientist, white. Level ten is for avengers and family, which is black. I hope that explanation didnt bore you out, but that is pretty much it. Everybody go into a single file line to go in the elevator. Scan the badge as you go in"

The kids started to quickly line up. Flash raced to the front and did so successfully. Then Peter got pushed to the back. Right behind Ned and Michelle.

"Eugene Thompson. Level one clearance"
And other names continued on.

What hit him was Peter forgot to tell Friday to not announce his level. He started to get nervous.

He was thinking of a plan to just walk past and pretend he scanned his badge. He decided he was just going to ask Janelle for a intern badge, but he was too late.

He took out his black badge and the other students stared in awe. He scanned it and Friday instantly said. "Level 10 clearance confirmed. Welcome back Peter! How was your day? Would you like me to inform Mr. Stark of your arrival?"

"H-hey Fri. My day is good so far and no. Please don't" Peter responded.

The class was still shocked. Looking at Peter in confusion. Peter considered himself lucky. Only people who were official intern and above, knew that Peter was Tony's son. Including security too.

"How did you do it Penis. How did you hack in?" Flash whispered to Peter way far too close for Peter's liking. Peter just ignored him.

Then they continued the tour. Peter was already seen all of this. So he was bored out of his mind. There was no sign of Tony, so he was content with himself.

The usual end of the tour was right here but Janelle said something different. "We usually end the tour here but lucky for Mr. And Mrs. Stark has said our tour may go on to the upper floors. Including the avengers training room and a few official science labs. All except for the pent house. You should count yourself lucky. The class cheered while Peter was distraght.

They continued onto the labs. What happend next was one of the things he didnt want to happen. Literally.

'Why life. Why.' Peter thought.

Part Two coming soon

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

108 3 2
[REQUESTS OPEN] -Lots of Irondad <3 -Spiderman/Peter angst <3 -Other Avengers + May feature in some chapters SIGNING OFF WITH 'SPIDEY'! HOPE U ENJOY...
1.2M 34K 103
Peter is Tony's kid unless otherwise stated. Taking requests. Characters are from SpiderMan Homecoming! Don't own any of the characters. PETER WILL N...
439 19 15
You are Tony Starks daughter been keep inside your whole life but one day that all changes when your dad lets you attend Midtown school of science an...
51.6K 1.5K 28
โœ…this story is completeโœ… ๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐š๐ฐ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐š๐ญ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ. ๐’๐จ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž. ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก...