Bitter Blood || a Park Woojin...

By nnnesssttt

❝You're a vampire too?❞ -- ✿*゚'゚a park woojin fan-fiction ✿*゚'゚ in which a fake vampire stupidly introduces h... More

INTRO & TRAILER
❀~must read~❀
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
FINAL CHAPTER : 033
APPRECIATION CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER: WJ
LADY ROSE ENTRY
HIDDEN FACTS & TRIVIA
SEQUEL
HELLO?

024

876 68 49
By nnnesssttt

[ 17:00, 1 hour
before the break-in]

-

ONG SEONGWOO

Sweat trickling down his cheeks, he hurriedly packed every single valuable information he'd kept hidden all this time, stumbling once in a while in nervousness. Notebooks, weapons, photo cards; basically anything concerning his role within the vampire community. He cursed at the fact that he was mentally, and physically unprepared, when the assassins were informed to have planned a visit to the cafe, to interrogate him about 'things'.

Obviously, Seongwoo wasn't dumb to reckon that they doubt his purpose with the assassins. 

"Shit, where's my resign letter..." he mumbled under his breath. 

He needed to get out of there without anything that would seem like he was against the assassins. 

The throbs of the time ticking on his wall distracted him more than anything else, as well as his heart beat increasing, overlapping the noise. Not that he was overreacting at all, but he just knew the assassins too well, that if he didn't get out of the cafe, they'd crush him into a nice fruit punch. 

Seongwoo was a chief in the assassins, team S they say: ones that organize files, though they also get to hunt for the vampires too. Back then, Seongwoo only joined for the purpose of money, as he was fired from the law enforcement team after a felony crime record he didn't even do. He was taught by their main boss of how vampires were a threat to humanity, and how they were spreading all over South Korea, and that attracted his attention. Though the vampire assassins were a private community, his main purpose was to protect the world's safety. 

Little did he know, however, that vampires played a significant role in his father's death.

But not as the killer.

Vampires tried to save him.

And he was recruited for that reason. 

Because vampires were related with the Ong family from their ancestors' time. 

Right when he managed to pack everything up to leave, he suddenly felt vibration coming through his jeans pocket from his phone.

[ YEONNIE CALLING... ]

"Raeyeon? She rarely calls—"

Seongwoo stopped dead in his tracks when he saw two familiar figures crouching down from the cafe's window. The two teenagers were hiding beside the wall, that very familiar brown haired guy having Raeyeon's phone in his hands. 

It was Woojin and Raeyeon.

"Are they trying to prank me...?" he mumbled. 

[ ACCEPT | DECLINE ] 

seongwoo:

hey? why the sudden
call?

woojin:

y-you're rae's brother
right? i'm woojin if
you remember me.

seongwoo:

where's raeyeon?

woojin:

she got into an accident.
i tried to save her i swear!

Seongwoo peered out the window again, only to see Raeyeon completely fine, encouraging Woojin on his 'acting'. Man, what are those kids up to, seriously? He put his phone back near his ear,

seongwoo:

i beg your pardon?
how did she end up all
the way there?

woojin:

someone wearing cloaks
and animal like masks-

A repetitive beeping noise suddenly disrupt the call, and out of nowhere, the call stopped. Seongwoo furrowed his eyebrows. And soon realized what was going on when he saw a red dot at the corner of his device. 

"Fuck! They're tracking me!" 

Those psychotic assassins were seriously no one to be messed with. 

Now that they know Seongwoo was no longer with them, and that he had been hiding the fact that he knew the community's main targeted vampire, they were out to torture him until he spills the tea. 

Without a further thought, he fled from his disguise cafe. 

BACK TO PRESENT ☽ 

PARK WOOJIN

Its been hours since they'd got on a train, speeding its way towards Gangnam Station. Woojin knew stations were public places, so he couldn't risk getting caught on cam with his teleportation. 

This was their only way as neither could ride a car.

She'd just call her mom that they were having a group project and it was being done in last minute, as a reason to stay out for the night. Well, Mrs. Ong was convinced when she heard who she was with.

The ride had been quiet.

Both were very much confused, anxious, and just— empty. 

The darkening view outside the windows passed their absent sight, as they stayed silent though minutes ago, they were enthusiastic on solving the mystery case. Jihoon, Daniel, and Guanlin were still missing. And none of what they found, or where they were going seemed to have anything to do with finding their friends. 

Woojin shifted his attention to the girl beside him. Thin strands of her chocolate hair stuck onto her forehead, and ones engulfing her head were messed up and slightly frizzed, galloping along with the trains' movements. His eyes then trailed to her puckered lips— those somehow tempting lips, pink and quite pale. 

Woojin, get your mind straight, you moron.

Raeyeon looked exhausted. She looked so fragile, her eyes solemn to the window; that he had to resist the flaming urge to hug her or at least let her rest her head on his shoulder or lap until they arrive the station. He wanted to apologize for being pretty useless all this time as he didn't have the brains of Jihoon, nor the courage and bravery Daniel has. 

His thoughts were interrupted when a low growl escaped her stomach.

It was then he realized she hadn't eaten ever since they got out from school. 

Right, we skipped lunch. 

"Are you hungry?"

Raeyeon faced him, eyes widened and flustered. "E-Erm no.."

Woojin chuckled, "We could stop by the next station if you want. They have vending machines right when we exit the train." he suggested. "I don't want you starving...I mean- not like I care. Those stomach grumblings are annoying." he scoffed. 

The girl rolled her eyes. "Well sorry humans get hungry when they skip a meal." she then turned her body to face him better. "How about you? Are you hungry?"

"Nah."

"You know, in the movies, the heroine would give her wrist or something, and be like 'drink me! drink me if it is to keep you alive!'. And I actually, think it's pretty touching. The sacrifice for love is amazing." she flashed an innocent smile. 

Well. That's pretty scary.

Woojin decided to tease her. He leaned closer towards her, closing the distance between their eyes, nose and lips. He had an intense gaze, as his throat bobbed before muttering, "Would you do that for me?" 

Raeyeon's cheeks were crimson red, her eyes panicking as she glanced to anywhere but Woojin, probably scared if any other passengers were to judge them. But everyone was either asleep or busy with their phones. He already wanted to burst out laughing at her reaction, but he kept his act. Because somehow, he was enjoying it way too much. 

"Th-There are children on board." she stammered. 

He stifled a laugh. "I was just kidding—"

SCREEEEEEEEECHHH!!

The train came to a sudden halt, something very much unexpected. 

His body bobbed forward instantly at the sudden force, and before he could register what happened, the lips, those pale, plump lips, he'd tempted for was pressed onto his own. 

He felt electrified. 

We kissed.

Accidentally.

Raeyeon's lips tasted ecstatic. Delicious. Like the tasty man made food he was forbidden to eat. Like a lovely, sweet strawberry from a sacred bush. And somehow, he wished this could've last longer. But accidents were not to be enjoyed, were they? Soon enough, he'd have to act like he never wanted that. No doubt, it'd be a complete lie. 

He loved this. 

A lot. 

"We announce our deepest apologies at the sudden halt, dear passengers. The train seems to be facing a malfunction in its engine. We plead all customers to stay in their seats, and the estimated time for the repairing would be about 10 minutes. Once again, we are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for your patience."

Then her stomach grumbled again.

Raeyeon threw her head back deciphering the long accidental kiss, colliding with the window with a loud BANG. "Holy cheeseballs-"

He was now flushed with late embarrassment. "Shit, I-I'm sorry. Are you okay? That w-was meant t-to be—"

"It's alright." she laughed awkwardly, pursing her lips.

"A-Auhm- do you want to eat?" 

"No, I'm okay, seriously." and another growl betrayed her words. 

Woojin stood up from his seat. And before Raeyeon got to tell him they weren't allowed to go anywhere, he mumbled so that only she could hear his words, "Stay here. I'll go to the toilet and teleport to the last station's toilet."

"What if you get caught?"

"Uh...then I'll run? I don't know. But you're hungry and that's all that matters," Woojin paused. "I mean, not like I care but—" he grunted as he tried to find some other excuse, but turned his heels to the toilet anyways. "Whatever. Just stay here."

Raeyeon smiled. "Roger that! Thanks a lot, Woojin!" 

She couldn't see since he was already walking away, but he bit his lips that were threatening to smile wide. 

"Damn, what am I getting myself into?"

--

[a/n: HNGGG THE LATE UPDATEEE!!! I'M SORRY! and sorry if it's bad saifoihfiue i'll try my best to improve!

tbh i'm working on romantic scenes ehe. as you could see here. lmao when i wrote it i was like "FINALLY A KISS SCENE OH MY SKADOODLES" since trust me, i've never actually wrote one. accidental or not- because i cringe at myself sooooo.

how was it? :']

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.1K 2K 17
Well, a meal for starters. For a vampire like Kim Taehyung, that'd be blood from a living human. Too bad he hooked up with Jeon Jungkook, an undead d...
36.4K 2.1K 28
{COMPLETED} park jimin is the vampire prince, his father is the most powerful vampire to ever walk the earth-until jimin takes over as king jimin ha...
127K 4.9K 30
In which a girl has eleven mates. Wanna One Fan Fiction. VAMPIRE AU.
1M 45K 46
You turned to the girls still sitting at the table and gave them a tentative wave. The both of them instantly gave you a smile and they got up to wal...