Take a shot / Jenlisa

By lisasrosti

Collection of Jenlisa one shot. More

1 - Habits
2 - Thief (pt. 1)
3 - Service (pt. 1)
4 - Save
5 - Return (Thief pt. 2)
6 - Guide
7 - Instagram (pt. 1)
8 - Runaway
9 - Summer (Sevice pt. 2)
10 - Enlisted [M]
11 - Dish
12 - Osaka night [M]
13 - Rumour (Instagram pt. 2)
14 - Cheat (pt.1)
15 - Class
16 - Get you (Cheat pt. 2)
17 - Anniversary
18 - Miss u
19 - Wedding
20 - Bear
21 - Weather (pt.1)
22 - Family
(a/n) not an update
23 - Cigarettes after sex (pt.1)
Wedding (a/n)
25 - ft. Jisoo Kim
26 - Pretend (pt.1)
27 - Kiss
28 - Act (Pretend pt. 2)
29 - Cure
30 - Not anymore (pt.1)
31 - Canvas
32 - Jealousy
33 - Crush (Class prequel)
34 - Letters (pt.1)
35 - Rules (Letters pt. 2)
36 - Keep it real with me (Letters pt. 3)
37 -Travel
38 - Winter (Weather pt. 2)
39 - Choice
40 - 14th
41 - Stay (Choice prequel)
42 - Repay (Thief pt. 3)
43 - Spring (Weather pt. 3)
44 - Autumn (weather pt. 4)
45 - Rainbow (Weather last part)
46 - Coffee after work (CAS pt. 2)
47 - Dream (pt.1)
48 - Reality (Dream pt. 2)
49 - Real (Pretend pt. 3)
50 - Wait for me
51 - If only (Not anymore pt.2)
52 - Jealousy (2)
53 - If I fall
54 - Catch me (If I Fall pt 2)
55 - Forbidden (pt.1)
56 - Lie to me (pt.1)
57 - Let me know (Lie to me pt. 2)
58 - Roses (pt.1)
59 - Tulips (Roses pt. 2)
60 - Tickets
61 - Faded
62 - Drive (pt.1)
63 - SOLO
64 - Stop (Drive pt. 2)
65 - Rain (Weather prequel)
66 - Limited (Forbidden pt. 2)
67 - Halo
68 - Pillow Talk
69 - Seoul 23 (pt.1)
70 - Time
A/N
71 - The day before christmas (pt.1)
72 - The day I met you (pt. 2)
73 - The day after Christmas (pt.3) [M]
74 - Last Christmas (pt. 4)
75 - All I want for Christmas (pt. 5)
76 - Loveshot (Seoul 23 pt. 2)
77 - A song for you
78 - Seven Deadly Sins (1)
79 - Seven Deadly Sins (2)
80 - Seven Deadly Sins (3)
81 - Seven Deadly Sins (4)
82 - Seven Deadly Sins (5)
83 - Seven Deadly Sins (6)
Happy new year
Last Goobye
A/N
84 - Birthday
Best Mistake
85 - Airplane
86 - Manila
87 - Name of love (Family pt. 2)
88 - BSD
89 - Baby
90 - Last song for you (a song for you pt.2)
91 - AU
500 miles away
92 - Yellow
93 - Wish
94 - Red (Prequel for Yellow)
95 - Hope not
96 - Drunk
97 - Fluff pt. 1
98 - Fluff pt. 2
99 - Fluff pt. 3
100 - Fluff pt. 4
101 - Fluff pt. 5
102 - One bite
103 - Sugar
104 - Strings Attached
105 - Fluff pt. 6
106 - Angst pt. 1
107 - Angst pt. 2
108 - Angst pt. 3
One Bite Minibook
109 - Time ver. 2
The way I loved you

24 - Fukuoka

10.8K 332 14
By lisasrosti

Which Jennie and Lisa reunited again after long seperation.

***

After a long days of being seperated which each other, Jennie and Lisa will finally can see each other at their Japan tour. 

Lisa has been gone for days because of her schedule that she needed to attend overseas. While Jennie and the other members stay at their dorm in n Korea.

Among the girls, Jisoo expresses most on how she misses her midnight snack buddy. She spams Lisa with her messages asking how was Indonesia and Thailand.

Sometimes they do video call each other after Lisa's activities for that day. Jisoo even greeted her mom a happy Mother's Day.

And at the moment, while Jisoo was talking with Lisa on phone. Someone was staring Jisoo with jealousy written on her face. Jennie thought no one would notice her. But a girl eating her snacks looks at her direction and Jisoo direction repeatedly.

"Why don't you call her too?" Chaeyoung asked. Jennie quickly noticed that Chaeyoung had been there for a long time. "I mean, if you miss Lisa just call her,  you know she'll pick it up right away just to see your name on screen" Chaeyoung explains while using her hand gestures.

"I don't miss her,  why would I call her?" Jennie said and rolled her eyes while biting her lips, a mannerism when she tries not to be too obvious. Chaeyoung notice her mannerism, and as her friend for a long time she already knows what she meant.

"You sure? But you face tells a different story" Chaeyoung said and giggled. "Come on, unnie.  I do miss Lisa too! After her shoot from real men and now having her schedule oversea, I do miss that dork" Chaeyoung said while assuring Jennie that it's okay to miss Lisa.

"I do not miss her, chaeng" She said and marched her way on her room.

'I do not miss her'

'I do not miss her'

Phrases that she keeps repeating on her mind to remind her that she doesn't miss the youngest member.

She keeps repeating herself that she don't miss her until her phones vibrates. It was a message from Lisa. She gets nervous while opening her message from Lisa.

Lisa sent a picture from Thailand, Lisa with her family with a message. 'Jennie unnie, miss me?'. Her heart quickly melts seeing how Lisa loves her family so much. 

'I don't miss her'

'I don't miss her'

She was about to type a reply on Lisa when the youngest sends another picture. And it was her selfie while winking with message saying 'This brat miss you too'with a kiss mark emoji, like how Lisa usually type.

'I don't miss—'

'fuck, I do miss her'

Jennie thought and she finds herself smiling with Lisa's messages. She bit her lips before replying to Lisa.

'Why would I miss you?' She type with emoji. She loves teasing Lisa, since Lisa gave much reaction everytime, and it makes Jennie happy.

Jennie waited for Lisa's message but the girl didn't reply at her. She rolled her eyes on her phone as if Lisa can see her.

Jennie heard laughter outside her room, it was Jisoo. And again jealousy was plastered on her face thinking she was talking to Lisa.

She placed her phone on her bed table. She decided that instead of wasting her time waiting for Lisa's reply she'll just sleep and don't give a duck anymore.

She closes her eyes,  but open it right away when she heard her phone ring. She knows it's Lisa because of her personalized ring tone designated for the youngest.

She thought that she's not that excited but she quickly answered it within just 2 rings and smiled widely with even hearing Lisa's voice.

"Is this Jennie unnie?" Lisa confusingly asked from the other line.

"Yes, why?" Jennie asked back.

"Nothing, you always answering my Call after the 10th ring, I'm just shocked you answered it right away.  I thought somebody took your phone" Lisa explains while giggling. Jennie secretly smiled hearing Lisa's giggles. 'I miss that annoying giggle'she thought.

"You're disturbing my selfie, that's why I quickly answered it" Jennie lied. she needs to find an alibi to be not obvious on how excited she was while answering  her call. "Why did you call anyway?" Jennie asked diverting the topic.

"Oh! What do you want as gift from Thailand?" Lisa asked excitedly. Jennie smiled thinking Lisa was excited going shopping since they always together when they shopping.

"I really don't want anything" 'I just want to see you soon' she said to herself.

"Ehh~ How can I think of anything if you almost have everything?" Lisa complains on the other Lisa and Jennie giggles imagining that Lisa is pouting right now. "Anyway,  I'll just asked Jisoo unnie for some advice!" Jennie's smile fades as she heard Lisa speak.

'Jisoo unnie again' She said to herself. She can't help but to feel jealous on the oldest since she knows that Lisa and her are really close.

"Is that so? Alright just ask Jisoo unnie" Jennie said trying not to be obvious but she's not good at hiding and Lisa quickly notice how her tone changes.

"It's not like—" But before Lisa can even finished her sentence Jennie hang up.

Lisa tried to call back but Jennie shut down her phone so Lisa can't contact her anymore.

The morning on their flight to Japan. Jisoo and Chaeyoung notice Jennie's bad aura. They thought that maybe she didn't get enough sleep.

"Can't wait to see that dork again" Jisoo tries to lighten the mood up in their van but Jennie glared at her

"What Jisoo unnie said is that, she can't wait to wrestle with Lisa again" Chaeyoung said while she nervously laughed. Jennie rolled her eyes and stares outside the window.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung look at each other and gulped and turn their look at Jennie, who was frowning while looking outside.

Jennie wants to exchange seat with Chaeyoung because she doesn't want to seat with Jisoo, since her heart will filled up with jealousy if that happen. But their manager didn't agree.

"Are you mad at me,  Jendeuk?" Jisoo asked with serious tone and staring directly on Jennie's eyes. Jennie felt guilty by giving Jisoo the attitude she doesn't deserve. She just can't help herself by feeling jealousy towards her.

"I'm sorry unnie, it just..." Jennie hesitated if she'll tell her reason on why is she giving Jisoo a cold shoulder.

"You're jealous?" Jisoo asked and Jennie shyly nods. "Because of Lisa? Why don't you just tell her you like her too?  So both of you can date each other" Jennie was surprised hearing Jisoo words. How did she finds out her feelings towards the youngest? "You're too obvious, Jennie. It's just that Lisa was too insensitive to notice it" Jisoo explains.

Jennie's been crushing on Lisa and tries to hide it. Though Lisa is open about how she felt for her, Jennie doesn't have the courage to tell her she likes her too.

"Look, just to clarify things, I miss her too. She's like my youngest sister, and everytime we talk. It's always about you and how she misses you" Jisoo smiles while looking at Jennie's blushing face hearing that Lisa mentioning her to Jisoo. "So you don't need to be jealous at me, alright?"

Jennie smiled and side hug Jisoo. She really felt bad about giving her the attitude.

When they arrived at Japan they've received the news that Lisa is already at the hotel they'll be staying.

And Jennie felt that her heart is beating faster as they get closer to the hotel. It's like seeing Lisa for the first time.

The four of them went quickly to the room where Lisa stay. Jennie smiled when she saw the youngest on her white plain shirt and shorts while arranging her clothes.

"Lisa-yah!" Jisoo shouted and run to hug Lisa. They both stumbled on the bed and laugh.

Chaeyoung join them and hug Lisa and Jisoo.  Jennie watches them laugh and talk.

Jennie missed her so much.

Her laugh

Her smile

Everything about Lisa, Jennie missed it so much.

The three girls notice that Jennie was just standing and looking at their direction. Lisa smiled and she stands up for bed and approach Jennie. Jisoo and Chaeyoung exchange meaningful look.

"Don't you miss me?" Lisa asked and open her arms for a hug. Jennie didn't answer instead she hug Lisa as tight as she can.

She missed her scent

She missed her touch

And everything about Lisa

"I do, I missed you" Jennie said while burying her face on Lisa's hug

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 151 24
Jensoo
8.1K 212 8
Oneshots for you guys. CONTAINS •Angst •Fluff •Comedy •Horror(?) •Thriller(?) - First time writing Oneshots! bear with my writings as well as my engl...
8K 201 7
Could be a one shot compilation.
29.2K 619 14
a compilation of jenlisa one-shots.