Willow Flower.

By _rayfromdablock

"oh, how beautiful you bloom, when you nurture your roots." - gemma troy highest ranking// 446 in fanfictio... More

A\N
Conversations
Counting
Questionnaire
Masks
Constant
Introduce
Breathe
Insecurities
Staring
Captivated
Words
Losses
Moves
Feelings
Gone Girl
Rights
Worth
Falling
New Beginnings
→ End of Part 1 ←
Persons
Thoughts
Disappear
Tired
Bad Days
Pink Lemonade
Unforgettable
Release
Acceptance
Nostalgia
Frozen
Persistent
Comfort
Serious
End Of Part 2
Superwoman
Baby Blues
Eyes
Patience
Meaningless
Glasses
Fun
4 Letters
Skin
Carebear
Tones
Buttercup
Hormones
Progress
Energy
Recovery
A/N
Taste

Understand

3.2K 129 11
By _rayfromdablock

"I thought you said you wasn't gonna rub my back,' Willow mumbled into Odell's chest. He chuckled and continued the light circles.

"I wasn't til I saw yo' fine sick ass walk through the door." Willow laughed, and couldn't help laughing even harder.
"Only you know how to make a girl feel beautiful when she feels like shit," Odell smiled when she picked her head up from his chest.

"It's my job to make my girl feel beautiful all the time." She blushed and covered her face. It was now Friday and ever since Willow got the results from the doctor, the flu had been hitting her full force. Candace demanded that she take a sick leave because she didn't want her contaminating the rest of the office. She tried to warn Odell that she was highly sick and shouldn't be around her, but that never stopped him. Willow sighed contently and snuggled her head back into his chest.

"Tell me more about what you've found in Azalea's case." Odell asked.

"Well, her alleged father is the head chief at the police station where they live so you know they ain't gonna believe my word over his. Hopefully those pictures could help me go against them in court but I honestly don't know what to expect." She knew that to solidify everything, Azalea would have to testify and she didn't want her to go through that.

"Odell, in order for me to win this case, Azalea might have to testify." Odell drew a deep breath in, causing her head to lift up.

"I know, I know and I don't want her to go through that either but I don't have nothing else but words and that won't win me anything."

"You can't hire a real good attorney or something?" He questioned. Willow sighed, and sniffed her nose.

"I could do that Odell, but I would still need evidence." Odell blew a breath out and rolled his eyes. "What? What you tryna say?" Willow grew angry instantly and leaned up in the bed.

"I'm just saying, there has to be more you can do that you could use in court."

"You don't fucking think I'm trying to find more that could help me Odell?" She snapped back. Willow knew she was trying her hardest, she literally almost passed out trying to get Azalea to safety.

"No, that's not what I'm saying," He tried to explain.
Willow sat up straight and folded her arms across her chest. "Well, what the fuck are you trying to say then?" Odell raised his eyebrows at her instant attitude.

"What I was tryna say before yo ass got a attitude, they gotta believe you because Azalea literally has the evidence on her. You not using your brain and logic for this case. You gotta work a lil harder, think outside the box more." Willow scoffed and glared at him for a second before snatching some covers from her bag and leaving the room.

"Willow, where are you going?" Odell called after her, still laying comfortably on the bed. He sighed when he heard a door slam. Before he could get up and find her, Azalea appeared in his doorway.

"Why is Miss Willow crying?" She innocently asked.

"I don't know yet, but come here," Odell motioned for her to come join him in the bed and Azalea happily jumped in with him. He gobbled her up in hug, placing kisses all over her face.

"Azalea, do you know how much I love you?" Odell stopped to ask her.

"You love me too?" She widened her eyes at him. It broke his heart that she didn't know what love felt like or even knew if she was being loved.

"Yes, my love for you is bigger than the moon you know that?" Azalea smiled in awe as Odell used his arm to demonstrate.

"Wow, really? Well my love for you is bigger than the sun!" She exclaimed. "And for Miss Willow too! Which is why we gotta figure out why she's sad."

"Yeah you're right about that. But I wanted to let you know that because I don't want you to forget it wherever you go in life. Miss Willow's love for you is bigger than anything also." Odell continued.

"Okay Odell," Azalea returned the hug. "I won't forget it, I pinky promise."

"Alright, good. How about a movie night?" He suggested, thinking of ways to distract her. She gasped and squealed, quickly clapping her hands.

"Ooh yes! Can we watch The Princess And The Frog?"

"Anything you want, babygirl. Go ahead and set it up, me and Miss Willow will be there shortly," Azalea dashed out of the room, making Odell chuckle. He continued his journey on finding Willow. Stopping in front of a closed door, he leaned his ear against it to her some sniffing.

"Azalea honey, I'll be right out okay?" Willow answered when she heard knocking. Her back was towards the door so she didn't see Odell come in.

"I'm sorry." She whipped her head around at the voice. Remembering she was previously crying, Willow immediately wiped her face from any tears.

"I'm sorry for not understanding where you were coming from." Odell came closer and engulfed her in a hug. Willow broke down and sobbed into his chest. He tightened his hold on her with each sob.

"I'm really trying Odell, I'm really a-am." She stammered out through her cries. "It's like no one sees that, all you guys see is the negative."

"I see it Willow, I promise you I see it now." He coaxed, now rubbing her back.

"But at first you didn't Odell! I wish I had all the fucking evidence in the world to win the case but I don't and I'm trying my hardest here!"

"I'm so tired Odell you don't even understand. It feels like my body has been ran over ten times by a eighteen-wheeler truck, every damn minute I feel like throwing up, and sometimes I wanna pass out. B-but I'm still going, I'm still here with and for you, I'm trying to be there for Azalea because I don't know what happened and she's still probably not comfortable talking about it, and its still never enough!" Odell let her vent to hear where she was coming from.

"Willow baby, its enough I promise and I'm very sorry I didn't appreciate it. I lashed out earlier because I wanted it so badly for you that I didn't see what you were already going through. Baby, I'm here to support you through any and everything, love you, and even give you good head and dick." She chuckled and sniffed. "But forreal, Azalea is doing better and even though she might not wanna talk about it, the only thing we can do now is just be there for her and show that we love her so much. And again, I'm really sorry for not being there enough for you, from now on that's gonna change and Imma cater to your every need." He helped wipe her tears away and deeply kissed her lips. Willow groaned and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Damn," Odell mumbled, pecking her lips. "I'm really sorry babe." She blushed and giggled.

"Just please, don't do it again. It takes a toll on me mentally and physically." He nodded and picked her up bridal style.

"Dell, put me down!" Willow squealed as he walked them out of the room.

"You should let me loove you, Let me be the one to!" Odell sang, leading them to his theater room.

A hour into the movie, Azalea was fast asleep on Willow's chest as Willow herself tried to stay awake. Odell's eyes were low, but it wasn't because he was sleepy. He toyed with his bottom lip on the other end of the couch, staring Willow down. She was so sleepy that she didn't even feel his eyes on her. Odell licked his lips crawling over to her side, and kissed her cheek. Willow smiled, still a little dazed until he started moving down her neck.

"Hmm, oh!" She jolted awake when he sucked on her hotspot. "Odell, what are you doing?"

"What girl? You look delicious," He tried to kiss her neck again, but she moved away.

"Azalea is right here Odell! And I'm sick as hell!" Willow whisper-yelled at him. He kissed his teeth and got up. Picking up a sleeping Azalea, Odell disappeared out of the room. Willow sighed and closed her eyes on trying to get some sleep. When he came back, Odell smirked at a peacefully sleeping Willow.

"Oh no you not," He mumbled before jumping on top of her.

"Oww!" Willow yelled in pain. "Babe, what the hell?!" Odell chuckled and started kissing her.

"I wanna make you go to sleep because of this good head I'm about to give you," He said against her lips.

"Did you not hear what I said before boy? I have the flu, something highly contagious and you wanna eat my vagina right now?" Willow began to think Odell's horniness didn't have an off button.

"Girl, i ain't worrying about allat. Think of the positives honey! I could help you relieve some of that stress of yours," he mentioned, pulling down her shorts. Willow sighed loudly and slapped his hands away.

"Odell, no because you're worse than me when you're me sick and we do not need both of us with the flu." Odell shushed her complaints with a kiss. Once he got her panties off, he licked his lips and smiled before diving in.

"Dell, I really do— ahh!" Willow moaned when Odell's tongue attacked her lower lips. He nibbled on her clit, gently biting down on it.

She gasped and gripped his hair. "Oh baby Dell, please."

"Please what, babygirl. I need to hear you," Odell continued his feast and started to spell his whole name on her pussy. She groaned and rolled her eyes to the back of her head. The pressure began building in her stomach and she knew she was close.

"Hmm," Odell moaned into her clit. "Babe you taste soo good," He flicked his tongue throughout her wet folds and slowly entered a finger into her hole.

"Ohh Dell, I'm so cloose!" Willow moaned, holding a tight grip on his hair. She gyrated her hips against his mouth and moaned even louder. He continued his pace and didn't let up when she came the first time.

"Odell, baby please! I can't take it anymore," At this point, Willow's breath was hagged and the pleasure was overwhelming. She was sure Odell's hair was ripped out by the death grips now and she didn't care either.

"Nahh babygirl, I need you to do one more thing for me." Odell had two of his fingers pumping in and out of her while his tongue abused her juicy folds. Willow was a moaning mess, and he loved it.

"Ahh!" Her back arched off the couch. "Ooh wait Odell, wait please I have to—" A piercing orgasm ripped through Willow's body, causing her juices to squirt into Odell's mouth. She whimpered and jerked a bit when Odell lapped up all of her juices.

"Ah, dinner was delicious!" He exclaimed while Willow tried to calm down.

"Holy shit!" She shot up and moved away from him, holding her vagina. "Odell, I just peed on you!" He laughed at her mortified face.

"Babe you didn't pee on me,"

"Yes I did! And I tried to tell you that I had to go," Willow cried. When Odell saw her actually cry some tears, he tried to hold his laughter in.

"See, I knew I peed on you because you laughing at me!" She cried some more and hid her face in her hands.

"Baby baby, you did not pee on me I promise." He consoled and reassured Willow. "All you did was squirt, and there's nothing wrong with that."

"You sure? You really sure I didn't pee on you?" Willow had heard of squirting before, but she didn't know this is what it felt like.

"Yes Willow, I am sure. If you peed on me I wouldn't fool with you girl," Willow giggled and kissed him.

Willow, Azalea, and Odell spent the day at an amusement park, and were now looking for restaurants to eat at. Azalea sat on Odell's shoulders and played in his blonde curls. Willow swung his hand back and forth, trying to decide on what to eat.

"Lea honey, what do you want to eat?" She asked. Azalea put on a thinking face. "Ooh, can we eat at Chick Fil' A?"

"No, we ate there last time Z. Think of somewhere else," Odell chimed in. Azalea pouted, not coming up with anything.

"Okay, how about we eat at Ruby Tuesday?" Willow suggested. Odell nodded and Azalea agreed. Once they reached the restaurant, Azalea was seated beside Willow while Odell sat across from them.

"Did you have fun today Lea?" Willow asked, looking over her menu.

"Yes I did! The rides made me feel like I was flying in the air!" Odell shook his head and rubbed his stomach.

"Nah, I almost bout threw up on all of them." Willow chuckled at him.

"That's what you get for eating that big ole breakfast this morning." Azalea laughed along with her. "Yeah, that's what you get Odell!"

"Oh nah, its alright. She sure didn't say that last night," Willow gasped and covered Azalea's ears while he winked at her. The server came around and they ordered their drinks first because Azalea still didn't know what she wanted to eat. Willow frowned when she smelled a certain smell, and immediately got up to use the bathroom. Both Odell and Azalea watched her and Azalea sighed.

"Z, what's wrong?" He asked, noticing her change in behavior.

"I just," She looked at him, but quickly looked in the other direction. "I don't want you guys to get hurt or anything, if I tell you guys what happened." Odell was taken aback because he truly didn't know when she would feel comfortable talking about it.

"Okay, but why do you think we will get hurt?" Azalea landed those big dark brown eyes on Willow, who had came back from the bathroom.

"Can you guys promise me something?" She asked. Odell and Willow both nodded. "Can you guys please not get mad if I tell you?" They both agreed again.

"That night, my aunt and my dad were arguing a lot and I needed help with my homework so I asked my dad and that's when things went bad. He told me to wait in my room and when he came in he shut the door. He started like, touching me a lot and I knew something didn't feel right. He tried reaching for my pants—" She was interrupted by Willow gagging. She took a deep breath and motioned for her continue.

"He kept trying to touch me, down there, but I didn't want him to so I tried to fight him off of me. He took off his belt and gave me a whooping because he loved me and I was being disobedient. He finally left the room and I heard him and my aunt leave the house so that's when I decided to leave too. I had to go Miss Willow, I couldn't take it anymore and I missed you guys so much. The only place I knew that was close by was the train station so that's where I went. I found that man and he let me use his phone to call you." Willow was very emotional and Odell gave her tissue. She couldn't come up with any words so instead, she hugged Azalea.

"Azalea, you are the bravest, strongest little girl I know, you know that?" Azalea smiled and nodded. "There's not a lot of people who could've done what you did, and I'm so proud of you. Me and Odell are proud of you honey and I'm gonna try my best to protect you okay?" Willow sniffed and smoothed her hair down.

"I love you and Odell Miss Willow so much its bigger than the moon, sun, and world!" Willow chuckled and hugged her again.

finished my first week of school & it's been hell ever since lmaooo. hope you guys enjoy the chapter & thank you for the support!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 2.7K 21
Odell imagines
4.3K 110 11
Tsukishima x yamiguchi This will be angst so like prepare to cry Cover art credit to @obakenma on Instagram "The flowers are so pretty tsukki!" ~~~~...
93K 3.5K 46
𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒 | ❝ My favorite flowers are roses, ❞ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚ 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐲'𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟏𝟏-𝟏𝟑 ...
120K 1.7K 14
you know you love him too (new imagines the 1st of every month) Highest Ranking: #1 in HarryHolland