The 13 Gods

By TheSnakesStartToSing

Skyla and her 5 other best friends just died, but in their afterlife, they become goddesses. Each of them wer... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 11

42 0 0
By TheSnakesStartToSing

Chapter 11

Sky’s POV

“Come along now, Sky.” Hera says, “We have a council meeting, today.”

“What is that?” I ask as I steadily walk down the stairs and trying not to trip with on my heels.

“It’s a large place where all the gods and most trust worthy angels have a meeting.”

“Why do angels have to be there?”

She clears her throat. “Might as well tell you about it.”

“Okay?”

“You see, the afterlife is where a few people come to stay; and when I mean a few, I mean thousands. So, people who were born as an angel- good and badly influenced- come to live here and serve a God for a few centuries. Kind of like the medieval times when there were kings and queens along with territories. The whole place is divided into 13 sections and the head sections would be where the two peacemakers are placed.” She continues.

“What’s a peacemaker?” I ask.

“The person who is in charge of keeping things in order and storing peace between fights.”

“So, is Peyton a peace maker, since she’s the goddess of Order?”

“Yes, she is supposed to be one. Also, she is the one responsible for keeping the dangerous god of chaos in control of his rage, since he is the most powerful male god. But to do that, she must need you. That is why I need to train you to be a peacemaker. Nathaniel’s power has also been considered to make peace as well.”

“How?”

“Light can blind everybody and make them stop what they are doing, that’s how.” She says simply.

Sounded reasonable. “So, some of the gods despise each other?”

“Yes, because some of them do not have a nice past. Sometimes, I can actually feel the harsh tension between Storm and Shadow, so stay clear from them when they meet.”

Storm and Shadow, huh? Sounds interesting. “So, when do these Angels come and live in my ‘territory’?”

“Right now, actually.” The doors opened to reveal a whole town of angels flying around with their angelic wings and going in and out of normal houses. They all see us and bowed respectively. Now this, I wasn’t going to get used of.

“When the hell did this happen?!” I ask.

She laughed softly. “Ever since that new couple has merged a month ago.” She probably meant Monica and Blaze. I’ve never seen Monica so committed to a relationship before. It kind of weirded me out. Blaze didn’t seem like that type of person to have one relationship either.

It’s been a month now ever since Monica said that she was in love for real. Everybody has been getting along pretty well. Well, at least to the people I talk to often.

Shadow has been distant ever since and it hurt me. I keep wondering if it was something that I’ve done. I’ve even talked to him about it and he said that I shouldn’t worry and that we’ll make it up later.

I sighed as we went through the portal.

“You can talk to the angels later.” Hera says. I’m not really a good talker in large crowds. “But I must tell you something about the other gods. They will have a whole place full of angels and some of the gods will be trained to have a cold heart. The people you may know for now won’t be the same in the future.”

I thought about what she had just said. The gods right now will be just like the gods back then? Then, a random question popped into my head. “Can gods make babies?”

“Yes, that’s another reason why we had to go to the meeting. I wanted to introduce you my daughter and son.”

“Wait, so if you have a daughter, why didn’t she become the next goddess of emotions?”

“Because she’s not fit for it. Plus, she would call it the element of ‘sexiness and love’.”

I breathed out a laugh. That's pretty stupid. “What’s her name?”

“Angel.”

“Wow, typical name.”

She chuckled, unaffected by my comment. Why wasn’t she trying to defend her daughter? “Yes, I know. She’s quite troublesome.”

“What about the son?”

“His name is Cain. He’s a quiet, young fellow.”

“Who’s the father?”

“The god of Earth.”

I simply nod and we arrive at a large room. When we go through the large door, I looked around the room. There are six large, fancy tables with chairs that are separated far away from each other on one side and the other side mirrored the same thing. Then, there was a thirteenth one straight across the door and is the only one left out. Each table was decorated differently and there were large numbers on them.

“Each god must sit at their element number’s table. Each table has specific things that would make a god comfortable such as Monica’s element of water. Her table has extra water and is cool. Blaze, on the other hand, cannot stand such coolness so on the other side of the room-“she points at the table that was decorated with red flames “-is Blaze’s table and he has heat coming from there. Also, the tables are separate from each other is because there is a lot of drama and fighting that will go on here.”

I looked at the large space in the room.

“I need to warn you that whenever you have these meetings, they will be long and excruciating. There will be a lot of blood and yelling, but that’s why you, Nate, and Peyton will be the peacemakers.” She continues.

I nodded. “So, where is this daughter and son of yours?” I wonder what they would look like.

“Right outside. Why don’t you go meet them and I’ll get things ready.”

“Okay.” I say and go out. When I went out, I bumped into Shadow. I thought about what Hera said earlier. If the previous death god was creepy and silent, doesn’t that mean Shadow has to be too? No wonder he’s been so distant. He didn’t want to talk to anybody. Not even me. My heart clenched a little. “Sorry.” Was what I said when I bumped into him and I just left. He looked a little bit surprised that I didn’t give my little smile and my usual, ‘Hey Shadow, how’s it going?’

I sighed. When I went out, I saw a female about my age and a male who looked one or two years older than me.

The male was reading a book silently while the female was complaining to the servant angels about how her legs hurt and that they should just go in because ‘mommy’ could punish them. Oh god, I recognized that snotty voice anywhere. It was another Barbie.

By the way she dressed; I could tell that she could’ve gotten AIDs if she was on Earth. Her blonde hair wasn’t even a real blonde and her body screamed fake. If Monica was here, she would’ve bitch slapped this girl because apparently, Monica hated girls like this. Well, the rest of the girls hated girls like this, including me.

When she noticed me, she looked me up and down and gave me a disgusted look. I decided to ignore it. I walk up to her. “Hi, you must be Angel.” I say politely, remembering my manners. “I’m Skyla, call me Sky.”

“Yea, yea. I know what your name is.” She says in her high pitched voice. I smiled at her, not showing my anger. “You’re that bitch who stole my job.”

My eyes widened and my smiled dropped. “Excuse me?!”

“Oh, you’re excused.” She smirks.

Alright, I’m about to kill this girl. I sighed. No, I won’t go on her level. Not yet, at least. The male gets up. He was not that bad looking. He had brown hair and brown eyes and had an ear piercing. “I’m Cain.” He says simply. He then comes closer and whispers in my ear, “I know my sister is a bitch.”

I smiled at him. “I think I like you.”

He gave me a warm smile and then looked at something, raising an eyebrow. I turn and looked at where he was staring at, which was a window and saw nothing. I gave him a confusing glance. He smirked. “Looks like some Death God I jealous.”

I was surprised at his comment. “You mean Shadow?”

“Yeah.” He chuckled.

“Shadow, huh?” Angel said behind us. I turned and find her smirking at me. “He’s kind of cute. Are you two like, a thing?” I shook my head. “Then, I’m going to take him away from you.”

I smiled sweetly. “I’m sorry. I don’t think he’ll go for slutty, fake girls like you.” With that, I went back inside. I heard Cain laugh behind me and followed me inside.

“Nice one, Sky. Her face was priceless. Let me guess, you don’t like her?” He asks.

“Gee, what gave that away?!” I exclaimed sarcastically. He chuckled and we arrive back at the meeting room. Everybody was already here. The closest tables to the door were Monica’s and Blaze’s tables because they were elements one and two. The closest ones to table thirteen were elements 11 and 12, which were Damon’s and Peyton’s table. The gods and angels were already seated and they all stared at me. I awkwardly walked across the large room and sat down on table 13. Why did I have to have an odd number? Now everybody was quiet.

Somebody was about to speak when all of the sudden, Angel walked in the room, making a dramatic entrance. She strutted down slowly down to our table and sent a couple of winks to the guys. I rolled my eyes and I swore I saw Megan stick the middle finger behind Angel’s back. Peyton and Dana noticed this and laughed silently along with me. Nate raised an eyebrow at Megan in amusement and she blushed. Angel must have winked at Nate. She sits down next to her brother who sat down next to me. I was in the middle in the table.

She sent flirty winks at Blaze and Monica tensed up. Blaze, of course, wasn’t noticing this and was playing with something under the table. The whole room remained quiet and I noticed Hera wasn’t here, so that means they were waiting for her. Storm was glaring at Shadow and Shadow was glaring back. Clay was making flirty gestures at Kylie. Nate was on his iPhone, probably texting Megan who was also on her iPhone. Rave was listening to his iPod and Dana was doing the same. Peyton had her legs up on the table and leaned back against the chair. Damon looked irritated with the whole silence.

The angels were looking around or doing something. An angel got up and handed me a juice box. At least she knew I like fruit punch so I politely thank her and drink it.

I noticed that there was an angel running back and forth delivering a note from Monica to Angel. Angel read the note and wrote something on it with a smug look on her face. Monica read the note and immediately crumpled it up. She said something to the angel that delivered it and she hurried towards me.

Then out of nowhere, Monica comes walking slowly towards Angel and tackled her across the table. Angel screamed in shock.

“YOU FUCKING BITCH. I’LL KILL YOU.” Was what Monica was screaming. Everybody was now looking at Monica who was choking Angel. The angel, who was delivering the notes, came and gave the note to me. It was a conversation between Angel and Monica.

Monica: Stop staring at my boyfriend

Angel: hahaha, your the gf? its not much of wut i really expected

Monica: It’s ‘you’re’, bitch. You need to be fucking smarter. No wonder you’re so dumb to flirt with MY boyfriend

Angel: ok, stop being such a smart ass. i can flirt with who eva i want. i bet he would want me better than u. ur an ugly slut

Monica: You know what? I won’t stoop on your level. You’re a stupid slut. Blaze would never want you.

Angel: but he wouldnt want u either. i mean look at you. your ugly and im pretty. my boobs are wayyy bigger than yours and i bet im better at sex than u. Blaze deserves better so ill be taking him. your just a self centered  slutty bitch. i bet your a prostitute just like how you’re mom is. not that i knew. 

I read the note. I could tell why Monica was so mad. I sighed sadly at the note. I remembered the time when her father got home drunk once and they got into a fight. He called her ‘a prostitute just like how her mother was.’

She cried all night long. So, I just sip my juice box like this was totally normal for Monica to be killing the slut because I can’t really blame her. Everybody just stared at me like I was crazy. Blaze puts his PSP down on the table and runs towards here.

He roughly yanks her off Angel and I stand up abruptly. Monica yelps in pain. “What the hell are you doing, Monica?!” He yells at her. Monica flinched at his tone and tears started coming out.

Angel gets up and smirks at Moni. “Hah, bitch. He’s defending you and not me. Shows how much he loves you.”

Blaze was about to say something but got interrupted when a loud smack went through the room. Oh hell no, that bitch did not just smack Moni. Monica fell to the ground. The whole room gasped. Angel wrapped her arms around Blaze’s neck and pressed her boobs against his arm. Blaze looked annoyed and did something that made her squealed away from his arm. I rushed to Monica who was holding her cheek and looking down. I think Blaze burned Angel with his arm because I see burnt marks on her clothes, not that she was wearing any from the start.

I placed my hand on her back and she just looked at me with anger in her eyes. I back up slowly and I saw Monica throw a punch at Angel’s face. Monica was never good at close combat so Angel easily won. Blaze was about to step in when suddenly I saw Peyton high kick Angel’s head and she fell to the ground and became unconscious.

Luckily, Peyton was wearing her sweat pants or she could’ve never attempted that move.

Peyton spits at her, her boy side showing. “You don’t mess with my friends, you ugly fucker.”

I smiled at Peyton and patted her back while Megan rushes towards Monica to help her up. She didn’t have that many wounds since it probably healed already.

Now that I noticed, nobody did anything in the room. Not even the mentors. Maybe they were used to seeing violence in this place?

When I turned to look at Monica, Blaze was hugging her tightly. From what I could tell, he was whispering sweet things into her ears.

Hera walks and stares at her daughter on the ground. She blinked twice before shrugging and walking towards our table and putting some papers down. I guess she didn’t mind her daughter was beaten up? Once Angel was carried away, we all sat down, again entering the awkward silence. Then Hera cleared her throat and she gave me a piece of paper to read off of. She said to read it loudly.

And when I just read a few sentences, hell broke loose.

_________________________

(A/N):

Yay, a cat fight. ^.^ I seriously wanted to do more action since I love violence but just not yet. What do guys think of Angel? I hate her lol. Plus, how many of you noticed the common grammar errors of hers with 'your' and 'you're' during the note?

This song is for the slut in this story. I could punch her in the face. >>> ^,^

I could've made this somebody else's POV but I have already written Sky's and I was too lazy to change it.

Enjoy :)

~Larry <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 323 21
Latoya hasn't been the best when it comes to finding the right guy. They always treat like shit. Their always cheating and playing with her heart. La...
32.6K 913 23
The balance of life and death must be maintained. For if a life should be given, a life must be taken. If there must be light, there must be darkness...
71.7K 598 29
As a teenager, things start to quickly disperse and evolve as years go by and you grow older, such as romance, education, occupations, etc. And it se...
748K 21.7K 42
"Chaos is all I've ever know" Ares- God Of War Alex River- Human (doesn't have anger issues...