Some Nights - Klance vampire...

由 TigersEye9

Lance is a normal guy, funny, good looking, he's going to night school so he can work and get his degree. Kei... 更多

Intro
Chapter 1: I'm in love with you
Chapter 2: Infected
Chapter 3: Late Bloomer
Chapter 4: Despicable
Chapter 5: Caught Like A Fly
Chapter 6: Bleeding Out
Chapter 7: Amsterdam
Chapter 8: Clarity
Chapter 9: House Of Memories
Chapter 10: Pretty Please
Chapter 11: Don't Know What To Say
Chapter 12: Dirty Paws
Chapter 13: Flamingo
Chapter 15: Slow And Steady
Chapter 16: Numb
Chapter 17: Lie To Me
Chapter 18: Young Volcanoes
Chapter 19: Epileptic Warning
Chapter 20: I'll Be Good
Chapter 21: Don't You Dare Forget The Sun
Chapter 22: God there's a lot of these
Chapter 23 NEW EDIT $UC|(3R$
Chapter 24: gUESS WHOS BACK
Chapter 25: High Hopes
Chapter 26: All Apologies
Chapter 27: Best of Me
Chapter 28: Planetary GO
Chapter 29: On Top Of The World
Chapter 30: Like Real People Do
Chapter 32: Boys Like You
VERY UPDATE MUCH WOW

Chapter 14: My Smile Is Extinct

801 30 0
由 TigersEye9

/Im putting songs that may be related to the chapters, but also because I like these songs and like to listen to music while I read lol. also I'm moving in like two days so I wont be online or able to update for maybe a week or so. Hopefully I can finish this chapter before I leave on Tuesday. These chapters may also be a little shorter then the first few because it takes forever to read so I hope this helps a little?

'Training your body to die...' What exactly does that mean? Confused, Lance was certainly going to ask Lotor about that later, "Are you challenging me?" Lance joked, hearing that Lotor wasn't easily seduce. He took a moment to ponder a solution that would work for both of them. "There's a carnival in town! We could go there and I'll show you what a 'normal' date should be like. Without the chains, monitor or anything that would inflict pain on me." Unsure that would be enough to satisfy him, Lance decided to add one more thing in there. "...I'll even be inclined to do things like holding hands, kisses, and other couple like things if you won't- Er, discipline me in anyway."

"Is this normal?" Allura asked Shiro quietly. "It's been a few hours and Keith still looks awful. I'm worried.." She could possibly cook Keith something to make him feel better and get his energy up. "I could make him a raw burger to eat. That's good enough, right?" Shiro watched Keith leave the room, "Its not just that.. Using his power is draining him, he hasn't been eating, and what he did eat hasn't sustained him. We need blood to survive its part of who we are.. He's been trying so hard to stop but its just not how it works and I don't know what to do. I hated Keith with Lotor but he's was keeping Keith healthy.. And when he complied he was happy-" Shiro sighed, "I'm.. Going to go home real quick and get something I can put in all his food and drinks so hell get a little better.. But he mostly just needs to rest and to relax. After he was free from Lotor he went though his, his mind was so afraid and drowned in paranoia and stress. I wish I could help him some how but he won't even let me in.."

Lotor thought for a moment, "But if you have no restrictions you'll leave me.. Anyone who is given that choice leaves and I can't have that-" Lotor sighed and ran a hand though his hair and looked down for a second. "I guess.. We can go, if you really want to be around all those people? I mean. Its dangerous out there and the sun.. A-and" He just wanted Keith safe and happy. "Maybe you could let me have your phone number again?" Lance bit his lip feeling a bit anxious about it, "I think I know what's normal for the most part.. But I don't know how to control myself. I don't even know if I can- But, I want you to be happy, I really do.." Maybe the reason Keith was so afraid was because he never had the guts to tell Lotor he was wrong, and the one time he did he didn't know how to word things, all he's done is cower or be in outright rage which Lotor doesn't respond well to.. Though Lotor was never right to hurt him.

"....Sure!" Excited that Lotor was open to change, he started to search for Keith's cell phone. What was Keith's number? Ugh, Lance couldn't remember his own much less Keith's. Worrying about looking suspicious, Lance got up from his seat and came over to sit on Lotor's lap. "I can't find my phone. Why do you need my number? Your going to stay by my side during the whole time, right?" Chuckling softly, Lance started to poke at Lotor's cheek. "You better not be planning to ditch me at the fair, I'm going to warn you~ If I can't see you, I'm going to make a scene and start crying."

Nodding, Allura understood and agreed to stay with Keith. "Alright, I'll see you in a while. Also, sorry for hitting you on the head."

Lotor blushed lightly, he wasn't used to this. He even smiled a little, "I just want to make sure if anything happens.. I mean. I guess I don't really need it, but it would make me feel better." He held Lance gently and nuzzled into him. "I love you so much, and I really want to be with you darling.. Since last we met I've seen a change in you, I like it. Perhaps that human had a slightly positive influence on you after all, none the less you are still mine and I don't want you two seeing each other." He kissed Lance's cheek and relaxed a bit just holding him.

He chuckled a little, "Its fine. I'm pretty strong.. And... Thick-" He stood up and smiled giving her a slip of paper with his number on it, "I won't be long but if anything happens you can call or text me alright? And thank you for looking after him, I cant thank you enough."

Surprise by the other's confession, Lance shakily wraps his arms around Lotor to return the hug. Lotor's love for Keith was entirely different. In his opinion; the two had an unhealthy relationship and a rather abusive one. "...Thank You." Lance responds, still embracing Lotor. He was unsure this monster was capable of change, remembering all the horrible things he had done to Keith. Those things were disgusting and evil and he trusted Keith to be honest about those events, Lotor NEEDED to pay for that- But.. With his life? Lance didn't know anymore. Closing his eyes, Lance tried to communicated with Keith telepathically for his number but couldn't get a reply. Maybe he was sleeping? He hoped he wasn't in any trouble "...I dropped my phone in the toilet, while I was at Lance's- I know I should have told you but.. I felt embarrassed... I didn't want you to think I was stupid or anything."

Allura chuckled at the first comment Shiro had made, she was glad to hear that she was forgiven. "Don't worry, he's in good hands I promise." Taking the paper, She caught him by the arm and started to wright her number on his hand. "Here's my number as well." She replied, adding a wink. "You know- Just in case you wanna check on Keith." Shiro gave a quick nod and after that he left and quickly drove him mumbling to himself as he got things for Keith. Keith was in bed, he has passed out alright right away. It was about an hour or two before he woke up, he was even pale and weak. He could hardly focus. When he stood up his nose started to bleed a little. He bit his lip and thought for a moment before sticking his tongue out and taking in a few drops. He was going to hate himself for this but he was honestly thinking about biting this arm and drinking a little from it.. Maybe he could asked Lance first telepathically? He tried to focus but he just couldn't, he was a mess and couldn't think straight. He needed to but he'd hate to damage Lances body.. But he was also hurting it by not so what should he do?

Lotor chuckled a bit, "I would never think of you like that Keith my love-" He kissed Lance's cheek and hugging him close. "I want to make it up to you, for well.. A few things, will you let me make it up to you baby?" He picked Lance up bridal style and carried him back down the hall. "Its been so long since I've really been with you- Kissed you even." Lance let out a surprising yelp, he wasn't expecting to be picked up like that. "S-Sure! You could make it up to me any time-" He replied happily, totally ignoring the kissing comment. Lotor smiled happily and went to his bedroom setting Lance down in his lap. He kissed Lance, gently at first but gradually became more passionate and lustful. Lotor ran a hand though 'Keith's' hair as his other hand started to palm him through his pants.

Wondering if she should check up on Keith, Allura decided just to let him rest and take a quick nap on the sofa since she was a bit stressed too. Keith tried to hold himself up up on the wall but his hand slipped and he fell over. Calling out he hoped he could reach Lance. He lifted his arm up and teared up as he took a finger into his mouth and bit down. He winced but as a some blood came out he sucked at the wound starting to feel not so shitty. Shiro came back with a few things. As he set them down he heard a noise coming from Lances room he felt a bit anxious and went to check on him and make sure he was ok. He didn't know what he'd do if Keith was gone too.

Lance felt totally strange kissing Lotor.. Although, he knew that it could be much worse and this isn't the first time he had sex with someone he held no physical or romantic attraction too. He briefly remembered the first time him and Keith had sex and just thinking about it made Lance so hard. Keith was so gentle with him. Lance missed his warm touch very much. Surprised at the sudden hand pumping him, Lance shakily looked down. "Mmm..." Keith was so much bigger then him.. Reaching out, Lance moaned a lot sweeter as he started to play with the head of his cock. He wasn't paying much attention to kissing Lotor rather then having the pleasure of touching Keith's beautiful body, as long as he could convince himself it was Keith and not Lotor this should pass by quickly.

"Is he alright?" Allura came up and looked in the room to see Keith was feeding off of Lance's body. "He must be really starving.. You really think with you brought him will be enough?" Shiro went over and picked him up, "Damnit Keith.." He said quietly. "He'll be fine, I feel terrible for letting it get this bad-" He took Keith out to the kitchen and sat him down bringing him food, it looked like a regular stake, though it was a lot pinker then most meats... Keith's gaze moved upwards as he smelled the food. Consumed by his instincts he ate as quickly as he could finishing off what was laid before him in a matter of minutes. Shiro rubbed Keith's back slowly, "Hey, it's alright, I have more Keith. Don't eat too fast or you'll make yourself sick again. Keith leaned back after a moment and let his stomach catch up with his actions. Shiro got a safety kit from his bag and patched Keith's finger up gently. "You're overworking yourself, I know it's hard and you don't want to go back to your old eating habits but you see how much it's hurting you, and the body you're in. If you want to help Lance you'll do this for me ok? Do it for him-" Keith took a deep breath and nodded, "I'm sorry, I just.. I'm tired of being a monster, all I've ever wanted is to blend in, I've even filed down my teeth before to try and look normal. I'll do anything for Lance.

Lotor blushed darkly, feeling him get hard so quick, hearing his moans.. This was nothing like before when it would take forever to get him to comply.. He kissed down his neck gently laying him back still using his hand on his length while his other slowly lifted his shirt up exposing his chest more and more. He loved this all too much. "You're being so well behaved- I'm a bit surprised actually, how about as a reward I promise to be more gentle tonight~?"

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

793 10 10
*DISCONTINUED* Keith Kogane is a new kid at Voltron High. He doesn't feel very inclined towards socializing, only wants to join the Martial Arts club...
49.2K 1.5K 21
Teased, pushed around, brushed off, alone: all words Lance McClain believes perfectly describes him. The phrases his "friends" use to prod and tease...
97.7K 4.6K 11
When Lance McClain breaks into his own bedroom at two in the morning after scaling a four-story building, he didn't expect to break open the wrong wi...
17.7K 637 18
Keith was fine. Lance didn't believe it. C'mon, Keith looked liked he never got any sleep. And he looked liked never ate. Now that Lance thought of...