Learn || Golden Child

By -jiung

"read out the lyrics? damn daddy damn daddy da-" "get out, lee jangjun." in which golden child had 3 new assi... More

characters
prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45

31

337 20 5
By -jiung

"You'll help me, right?" Jibeom's eyes brightened as he stared at Jaein.

"Why should I?" She asked back.

"Didn't Rico make us stop arguing? You're returning her a favor by helping," he said, trying his best to convince her. "Like you know, it's highly possible that she likes me back. The only uncertain thing is whether she'll confess to me first or not."

"Hmm... yeah." Jaein just shrugged at his answer.

Of course she knew that they liked each other. She shipped them and would be happy to see them together, but she had no idea how she could help them.

Also, she was pretty sure that no matter how obvious Rico acts towards Jibeom, there's no way that she'll confess. Jibeom must be the one to take action.

"But," she replied, "you know that you're now asking advice from a person who has never dated anyone before."

"I know, but you can give advice from the point of view of a girl. And..." Jibeom answered.

Both of them sat down on the floor, knowing that this discussion would probably last long.

"And?"

He winked and said, "you're not the only one who'll help me."

"You're seriously bad at winking," Jaein responded, remaining expressionless.

"Ouch, but aren't you curious who'll be helping as well?" Jibeom questioned.

"It's Joochan, right?" She asked.

"How did you know?"

"He's your best friend. Of course he'll help," Jaein rolled her eyes. "But oh well, I don't mind working with him." A smile appeared on Jibeom's face.

"Then thanks a lot!" He exclaimed, clasping his hands together.

"Good luck," she smiled back.

"When are you guys free? Maybe you two can meet up and create a plan," Jibeom suggested, "and then Rico and I will go out together on the day after."

Jaein took out her phone. "Well... starting from tomorrow we have 5 days of free time in total before our next group practice."

"Tomorrow I have singing training with Sungyoon-"

"Woah, you're really serious about the training." Jibeom widened his eyes and Jaein gave him a confused look.

"Continue." The boy stuck out his tongue playfully.

Jaein looked a little hesitant as she continued, "the last day my class has practice for music competition and I... will go?"

"Why are you unsure about it?" Jibeom asked.

"Well... because apparently I'm not supposed to be on stage?" She answered.

"It's because of Song Hayoung, right?" He questioned. Jaein nodded, kind of surprised that he knew what was going on.

They only have a one year age difference, and because of the friendship between their parents, they went to the same schools starting from kindergarten.

"Ah right, I still have to deal with this," Jibeom mumbled under his breath.

"What?" Jaein asked.

"Nothing!" He shook his head. "So we have 3 days left without anything to do?"

"Let me see..." She answered, looking back at her phone.

"Check your phone," Jaein suddenly said. Jibeom took his phone out as well.

Both of them were added to a group chat and the group name was...

99s and 00s hangout

Minah: so, donghyun arim bomin and i wanted to go to everland the day after tomorrow

Donghyun: we thought that it'll be more fun if we have more people coming with us

Arim: and we decided to make it a day for 99s and 00s

Bomin: are you guys free? :D

Jaehyun: yeah

Rico: omg thanks for inviting me, yes I can come

Joochan: oh my god yes I'll come

Jibeom: it seems fun, I'll join

Jaein: I'm coming too

Minah: yayyy

Donghyun: thank god all of you are free

Arim: chaejung will go on a date with Jangjun so she won't come with us awww

Bomin: so that'll be 9 of us in total! I'll book the tickets, just pay me back on that day

Donghyun: bomin actually took up some responsibility I'm shook

Bomin: hyung :(((

Minah: this is going to be so fun

Rico: can't wait

Jaein: why don't you guys just go on a double date

Arim: because bomin and I are not dating you genius!!!

Joochan: but they will date, soon ;)

Bomin: Hong Joochan.

Joochan: gasp you didn't call me hyung how disrespectful

Bomin: whatever

Jibeom: maknae on top how scary

Jaehyun: ikr, but can I just mention how this will become a quadruple date and I will be singled out since you guys are close with at least one of the girls

Jibeom: I bet 5000 won that a girl will come and flirt with you

Jaehyun: oh shut up

Jibeom: not enough? 7000 won

Jaehyun: kim jibeom where are you come out let's fight

"So the two days are set?"

"Yeah."

---------------------------

"I feel bad for ditching the others just to go on a date with you," Chaejung said. She was on a phone call with Jangjun.

"I ditched Seungmin and Youngtaek too," Jangjun replied, making her chuckle, "but I guess they'll understand."

Chaejung nodded in agreement, even though he wouldn't be able to see her, before she raised a question. "What should we do about our rap? We have to create our own lyrics."

"Don't worry about that, let's work on it tomorrow," Jangjun answered.

"At my house?" She questioned.

"Yes!" His excited and loud voice bursted through Chaejung's phone, making her hold the device away from her.

"Great!" She exclaimed as an idea popped up in her head. "Let's play video games again. I need to film more videos in advance."

Jangjun replied sarcastically in a cheerful tone, "great, time to embarrass myself again!"

Chaejung laughed at his reaction. "I have an idea, let's do this in public. We'll play video games at the display area," she suggested.

"Is appearing on YouTube not embarrassing enough?" He laughed, "but I like this idea."

"And the day after tomorrow we'll go to the practice room," she said.

"Why?" Jangjun asked.

"Didn't you read the text? We need to go back to the practice room at least once and film ourselves doing the dance break. They'll pick a centre," Chaejung explained.

"Ah, I see. Let's do this!" He exclaimed.

---------------

Daeyeol: I know a lot of you have lots of things planned for the next few days, but don't forget to get enough rest, don't get sick so you can come back to practice with full energy!

Mijin: also don't forget to practice on your own, the practice room will be opened the whole time, if you need to use the studio you can ask Sungyoon about it

Jaeseok: don't get too stressed about picking a center for the dance break, I'm pretty sure everyone here dance well so don't feel too disappointed even if you don't get picked

Ryu: we suggest everyone give it a try even if you think that you don't dance well. Donghyun, arim and daeyeol won't be joining because of their individual parts by the way

Minah: I don't know what else I can remind you guys, but good luck and have fun!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 11.3K 38
"Cuff me....Y/N" // [แด€ษขแด‡ษดแด›/แด„ส€ษชแดษชษดแด€สŸ แด€แดœ] - [Lee Felix FF] SKZ
4.1K 93 10
"Shut up dickhead" - Seungmin "Make me babyboy <3" - Hyunjin ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด / completed slow update!!
23.2K 639 20
"Get out of my head"
3.2K 154 25
Renee Hong was having a nightmare. She went from being an idol manager of a beloved group to them now being one of the most hated groups of the fifth...