Tainted Souls {Damon Salvator...

Da hogwartsmylife

Lyanna Gilbert, cousin of Elena and Jeremy Gilbert, moves in with Aunt Jenna along with Elena and Jermey. Sta... Altro

Cast+Playlist
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Authors Note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31- Finale
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42-Finale

Chapter 22- Finale

4.2K 81 12
Da hogwartsmylife

22| Founders Day

I sat on Elena's bed as I watched Aunt Jenna tightly tying Elena's corset and tying her dress. I grin and look down at my outfit. Mrs. Lockwood wanted me to wear whatever I could find as long it had style, and because I couldn't find a dress like Elena did, instead I found this blue shirt with black and gold in the middle with a pants. It came with a small sword but I didn't want to take it with me. Elena places her necklace filled with vervain and I sighed.

Damon left before I could wake up. Typical.

"Ouch, this dress hurts." I grin and stand up, Elena glared at me,"How come your not wearing a dress? Isn't that the theme, to wear a dress?"

"Suck it in, baby." Aunt Jenna tells Elena. I looked at Elena and smile.

"Because when Tyler Lockwood is your escort and his Mother is in charge of the whole thing, you can go without a corset for a day, but it doesn't mean I'm not wearing one. Surprisingly, women still have to wear corsets when wearing a shirt, but I doubt that's the case."
—————-
Me and Elena arrived at the parade and we look around for Stefan. Once we find them, Stefan looks at Elena and Damon looks at me. We both smile at them and curtsies. Stefan comes to me and Elena, pulling us aside.

"Damon told me something last night.....that caught my attention. When he came home." I looked at Stefan and nod my head. Elena grips on my arm and looks at Stefan,"It seems that you two share a Father that's what Isobel told you right?" We nod our heads and I couldn't take it anymore.

"Stefan, please where are you getting here?"

"John might be your Father. For both of you." My mouth widen up and I gasped.

"John?! Is that even possible?" Elena looks at Stefan and places a hand on her forehead.

"There is no proof, but he dated Isobel when she was a teenager and he was the one who brought her to your dad's office for the delivery. As for Lyanna, Katherine was already a vampire so she could be lying about who's your Birth Mother just to get under your skin."

"My whole life I've never liked this man. I..."

"Sorry, I'm sorry. I just...I wanted to tell you before Damon dropped it on you on some typically inappropriate way, for both of you." I nod my head and

"No, I'm happy that you told me, I just...I really hope that it's not true. What I am supposed to do? Do I just...confront him and say "are you my biological father?""

"I guess, when you're ready. For both of you." I'm never going to be ready, ever.

"I'm never gonna be ready. Stefan, I have enough problems with the family that I actually care about. Jeremy hates me, and why wouldn't he? My journal gave him every single reason to. He hates Lyanna too, just for not telling him as well." I smile weakly and sighted.

"I need to get ready for the float. I'll see you two up there, gotta find Tyler first."

Stefan and Elena nod their heads and I smile as best as I can. I looked around for Tyler but Damon suddenly gets in front of me and I averted my eyes to the floor. Damon uses his finger to make me look at him.

"Your hiding from me now?" I shake my head and move away from him but Damon grabs my elbow and I looked at him.

"Let me go Damon, now. I have to look for Tyler before the parade starts." Damon let's me go and I sigh,"Thank you."

I walked away from him and found Tyler. We get ready for the float and stood besides Elena and Stefan, while Caroline and Matt stood at the top. Mystic Falls Court and their escorts are on the float; they laugh and wave to the crowd as the parade starts.

"This is Caroline Forbes, Miss Mystic Falls. Aren't they beautiful?"

Bonnie is in the crowd. She smiles and waves at me and Elena. Elena smiles and waves back to Bonnie. Damon walks in front of Bonnie and stops, smiles and waves to me. I looked at Damon, hurt, but I soon look away. I looked at Tyler and Stefan and waves to the rest of the crowd. Damon turns around and sees Bonnie. Elena looks at me and I nod my head, reassuring her I'm okay. After the parade Tyler stays with me and I smile.

"You know, this period look it suits you with your raven black hair." I smile and button up one of Tyler's buttons on his costume.

"And this period look doesn't suit you well. But thank you for the compliment. I would really like to get home and change out of this clothes, you know back into my jeans and leather jacket clothes. Thanks for being there on the float with me." I smile and Tyler looks at me, nodding his head.

"Yeah. Your welcome. I'll see you around then Lyanna." I smile and nod my head, heading home.
————-
I walked into the Grill wearing my modern day clothing, along with my jacket. Elena and Stefan are in the back with the pool tables, playing pool. Damon is standing alone and he approaches me.

"I like you better like this. The period look, it...didn't suit you." I scoffed and cross my arms.

"Is that an insult?" I asked, smiling at him.

"Actually Lyanna, it is a compliment of the highest order." I smile even more and look around as people are not really busy looking at us.

"Look, I know Stefan and Elena are worried about our....friendship."

"Did he mention something to you too?" Damon smirks and I looked st him shocked.

"No, did he mention something to you? Or did Elena mention something?"

"No, nothing worth repeating," Damon scoops me in his arms and I giggle,"But your worth it all no matter what." I smile and saw Elena looks at us.

"You should probably take me out of your arms at like now. Stefan and Elena look like they could kill and it's not going to be me they're gonna kill. Besides I have to talk to Jermey, he's kind of mad at me and Elena." Damon doesn't let me go and I grin,"What if I told you that you can be with me during the fireworks tonight, hm?" Damon released his arms around from me and I smile.

I walked my way to Elena and Jermey, and seeing that Jermey is pissed a lot. I looked at Jermey and he looked at me madly.

"You go to hell, Elena, you too Lyanna." I stare at Jermey shocked as he leaves The Grill. Elena looks hurt and I hug her, as I looked around Damon not here and so isn't Stefan. I walked outside and found Jermey glaring at Damon. I walked closer and Jermey leaves, and now Stefan talks to Damon, as I can overhead their conversation.

"Get over yourself. We both know you're not doing this for the right reasons."

"You see, there you go with that little jealousy act again. What are the right reasons, Stefan? Enlighten me, please!"

"Well, see Damon, it's only real when it comes from your desire to do the right thing for nothing in return, and I know that it is an entirely foreign concept to you. I completely understand that you wouldn't get it." Stefan leaves and passes me, I look at Stefan and he sighs, placing a hand on my shoulder,"You need to stop overhearing conversations that don't include you." I looked at Stefan confused and sigh.

"I don't know if Katherine's actually my Birth Mother or not. John my Father? And now this? My sister and brother arguing, all of hell is on loose literally. Stefan, I know you can't understand this but Damon is the only person that reliefs me from my life that I have." Stefan nods his head and let's out a big sigh before moving past me. Damon looks at me and sighs. I shrug my shoulder and walked around the fair.

It was night time and I'm walking with Elena and Stefan. Suddenly Damon comes over next to me and takes my hand, placing something inside of it.

"What are you doing?" I asked him. Damon looks at me and places a hand on my face.

"Saving your life. Fifteen words or less...Tomb vamps are here. Founding families are their target," He looks at me and then back to Stefan,"Get them both out of here, now!" I looked at Damon and he sighs.

"Damon...." He nods at Stefan and removes his hand from my face, causing me to shudder at the sudden lose of contact. Damon runs to the other direction and Stefan looked confused.

"Wait, where are you going?"

"That's more than fifteen words, Stefan." Damon leaves and I look around, so does Elena.

"Wait, Jeremy is out here somewhere."

"Let's go find him, come on!"

We look around and try to find Jermey but he's nowhere in sight. Suddenly when the fireworks set off, Stefan fell on the ground and covers his ears and his head. Elena and I bend down to Stefan and we try to get him back up.

"Stefan, what's going on? What's happening?" Elena asks worried and I bend down.

"My head!"

"What?"

"My head!!"

Stefan screams and I looked at him shocked. Stefan is still on the floor, holding his head. Elena's with him. Alaric comes up to us and take us down to a different place, down somewhere.

"I don't know what happened, he just dropped."

"Yeah, he's not the only one. The cops have gotten everyone who's gone down, injecting them with vervain."

"What?" Me and Elena say at the same time. Really this has gotta stop. Long pause, we look at Stefan. Stefan is now better, he's talking with Elena. While I paced around, waiting for Alaric.

"Are you okay?"

"It was like needles were piercing my skull and it just stopped." Alaric comes back and looks at all of us.

"I saw at least five vampires go down. They're taking them to your family's old building."

"It's the Gilbert's device. It has to be."

"But how did he get it to work? Bonnie unspelled it."

"Maybe she didn't."

"She did, we saw her do it!"

"No, no, no, he's right. Think about it. We asked Bonnie to deactivate a device that could protect people against vampires."

"So we could protect you."

"And Damon. Vampires. Where is Damon?" I looked at Alaric and gasped.

"I don't know. I haven't seen him since this started."

"Can you get our brother, take him home?" I asked Alaric and he nods his head, and leaves.

"Of course."

I started to walk out of the place and looked around. Then I notice my Uncle's old office...maybe that's where they're storing the remaining of the vampires but I couldn't be so sure. Stefan and Elena came near me.

"Wait, wait, wait, I can hear them. The building is on fire."

"What?"

"The building's on fire!"

Me, Elena, and Stefan go towards John. I stopped his movements and he smiles as he sees us.

"Where's Damon?! WHERE IS DAMON?!" I asked, screaming louder than the last question.

"With the rest of them, where he should be. It's over for Damon."

"You're crazy!" Elena says, looking at John with disgust on her face.

"Why? Because I'm doing what should have been done a hundred and forty five years ago? This is the right thing, Elena, Lyanna." Stefan is looking at the building. John looks at him,"Go ahead, you won't make it out. It'll save me the trouble of killing you myself." Stefan looks at Elena and I.

"You know the building well, is there another way in?"

"Utility door, there's one around the side." He goes toward the building, Elena and I wanted to follow Stefan but John catches our arms.

"You both take one more step and I'll alert those deputies that they missed a vampire." Elena and I look at John.

"I'm asking you not to." Elena says.

"That doesn't mean anything to me."

"As our father, it should." I said. Long pause, we all look at each other.

"You know."

"We weren't so sure, now we are."

Elena and I look at him and we go toward the building. Stefan runs towards the emergency door but Bonnie arrives.

"Hey, you can't go in there!"Stefan opens the door,"The fire will take you out."

"He's my brother, Bonnie!"

Stefan goes into the building, he tries to open the basement's door but the doorknob is too hot. Bonnie is looking at the building when Elena and I arrive.

"Stefan!" Elena shouts out.

"Elena, Lyanna, you both can't go in there!"

"Bonnie, what are you doing?"

"I'm sorry I lied to both of you." She catches me and Elena's  arm, closes her eyes and begins to recite a spell.

"Ex spiritum intacullum, in terrum incendium, fes matos salvis adisdum!"

"Bonnie, I've got to get in there!" Bonnie is still reciting the spell. In the building, Stefan can finally open the door but the fire is too large. Suddenly, the flames diminish, thanks to Bonnie's spell. Stefan goes into the basement and finds Damon.

"Damon! Come on, hurry!" Stefan picks Damon up and vamp-runs out of the basement. Outside, Bonnie finishes her spell and looks at Elena and me.

"Bonnie...Bonnie, what is it? Are they gonna be okay?"Stefan and Damon come out of the building, Elena and I runs toward them.

"Oh my god!" I kneel down next to Damon and smile, tears springs in my eyes,"Damon. I thought I lost you." I hugged him tightly and smile into his jacket, as I looked up at Bonnie. Elena and Stefan embraced each other and I looked up from Damon's jacket. He smiles and touches my face, causing sparks to emerge throughout my body.

"You'll never lose me. I'm not done dying just yet." I sniffle and nod my head as Damon wipes away my tears. I bring his hand up and lay a gentle kiss on it.

"You mean too much to me Damon, I can't ever lose you. You know this ground is making my butt sore."

I said, causing everyone around me to laugh. Damon gets up and I get up with the help of his strength. We looked at Elena and Stefan, sometimes I wonder if me and Damon can have what they have. True it'll be a lot of work and dedication into it, but the foundation for a relationship is honesty and love. Elena looks between me and Damon.

"You know, I think I'll have to stay here at the Grill. Um Lyanna why don't you head home? See Jermey yeah? I'm sure you two need to talk." Elena asks me and I nod my head.

"I'll take her home to make sure she will be alright." Damon says and Elena looks at Stefan and back to Damon, before nodding her head.

"You know what Damon, I'll walk alone. I need to uh think for a while. I'll see you guys later." I move away from the alley and started to walk into the streets of the town. A place where I can call home. My heart was leaping and I wanted to be free. I was always feeling free with Damon Salvatore.

Once I reached the house, I walked on the porch with my costume in my hand. I see Damon coming out of the house and I looked at him confused.

"What are you doing here?"

"Failed and feeble attempt at doing the right thing." Damon frowns.

"Which was...?" Trailing off because I'm not understanding where he's getting at. The only person in the house is Jermey..

"It's not important. Let me take this for you." Damn takes the costume and my bag, and sets it down.

"Thank you."

"You know, I came to this town wanting to destroy it. Tonight, I found myself wanting to protect it. How does that happen? I'm not a hero, Lyanna. I don't do good. It's not in me." I smiled and looked at Damon.

"There's a hero in everyone and good in everyone Damon. Just have to dig it up, that's all to it." I smile and Damon comes closer, looking at me in the eye.

"Nah, it's reserved for my brother, Elena, you...and Bonnie...who, even though she has every reason to hate me, still helped Stefan save me."

"Why do you sound so surprised?"

"Because she did it for you. Which means that somewhere along the way, you decided that I was worth saving", We were very close to each other and no gap space between us,"And I wanted to thank you for that."

"You're welcome."

Damon leans in and kisses me on the cheek; we look at each other. Damon hesitates and then he kisses me. I pull away slightly, confused and filled with happiness, but Damon grabs me and kisses me passionately. I wrap my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss as one of his hands gripped on my waist and the other went to my faces. I've never felt such happiness before, I've never felt such passion before. Do I even deserve the happiness? Do I even deserve such passion? It lasted for a few seconds until Elena opens the door and we separated ourselves quickly.

"Hi...." I awkwardly said. I don't know what else to say.

"It's late, you should probably come inside." I look at Damon I take my things where Damon laid them and kiss him on the cheek one last time, before stepping inside with Elena.

Huh, how did Elena get here so quickly? She was going to stay at The Grill with Stefan, unless he used vampirespeed to come to the house, I don't know how else quickly she came to the house because we all know she can't run very fast like some people. This was weird, Elena was smirking. She never smirks. Something feels off about this.

"How was the kiss with Damon before I rudely interrupted?" Elena asked, smirking and having a hint of amusement in her voice.

"Uh it was fine Elena. Excuse me I'm hungry, it has been a long day for us." I walked pass her and then she appears in front of me.

This is not Elena. I gasped and stood right in my tracks.

"Katherine." She nods her head and smirk even more.

"Maybe you should call me Mom." I gasped and looked at her in shock.

"How...? You were a vampire, you can't have children when your a vampire, Damon told me that." Katherine scoffs and sits on the couch.

"Damon tells you a lot of things. But to be pregnant as a vampire is possible, you just need to know what your doing and a witch, you need a witch." I heard a groan coming from the kitchen and I jumped, what the hell was that? Katherine smirks and nods her head.

"Go on dear, Mommy brought you a little something for you."

I walked towards the kitchen and when I looked back Katherine was gone. What the hell is going on with my life?
**********
ANDDDDDD SCENE! 😭😭😭 I'm so proud of my hard work and I can't believe that season 1 is over. Now we'll get onto season 2 and hopefully more drama and romance brews up. I'm thankful for many of my friends who encouraged me over this season, I would like to thank AngleWinchester & WriterOfTea101 . They have been completely and totally supportive of me and I couldn't have asked for better book friends. Their works are amazing as well no doubt. I love you both girls ♥️. I would like to dedicate the first season to my best friend, AYA, although she never gave me her Wattpad username, I'll find you my little 16. She got me into the The Vampire Diaries fandom and now she got me to watch The Originals because I just love The Originals in TVD and I wanted to see their plot in the Originals.

So yeah, umm this is it. Season 1, it's been a beautiful ride and pleasure. Time to move onto season 2, for more romance, drama, and heartache. See you there my little vamps! 🍿♥️

Comment, Rate, & Vote! ♥️

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

121K 2.4K 32
Maya Lockwood is the opposite of normal. She is friends with werewolves and vampires and deals with the ups and downs of their crazy lives on a daily...
352K 8.1K 60
Samantha returns back to Mystic Falls to help her sister after her parents death. Unexpected, mysterious things started happening in the tiny town. S...
9.4K 214 16
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐎𝐒 || " she's the literal she-devil, don't let her sweet smile fool you. she's filled with chaos " * ༊*·˚. 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗌...
37.9K 1.7K 93
Volume One [Complete] Violet was happy, in love, and had a successful career. She was even hoping to start her own family with her beloved husband. H...