The Huntress (Dragon King Bak...

By hxpiness0

Hiatus until further notice While (y/n) is out hunting in the woods, she comes across a dragon. She never tho... More

Chapter I - Dragon
Chapter II - Kidnapped
Chapter III - The Dungeons
Chapter IV - Hunting Rabbits
Chapter VI - Caught
Chapter VII - Running
Chapter VIII - Searching For The Dragon
Chapter VIX - That Decision 6 Years Ago
Chapter X - The Rustling of Leaves
Chapter XI - Bakugou's Wild Card
Chapter XII - Returning The Favor
Chapter XIII - Over-Hearing Conversations
Chapter XIV - Proving His Worth
Chapter XV - Kacchan and the Trio
Chapter XVI - Snowstorm
Chapter XVII - The Cave
Chapter XVIII - Escape
Important A/N
Chapter XIX - Starry Night Sky
Chapter XX - The Red Dragon Kirishima
Chapter XXI - Baby Dragon
Drabble - Sass
Chapter XXII - Confession
Alpha!Bakugou book just posted!
πŸŽƒBonus Chapter: Halloween SpecialπŸŽƒ
Bonus Chapter: Dream
Chapter XXIII - Invitations
πŸŽ…β„οΈBonus Chapter: Christmas SpecialπŸŽπŸŽ„
Chapter XXIV - The Royal Wedding
Hiatus (im sorry)

Chapter V - The Old Lady

12.3K 364 573
By hxpiness0

Bakugou woke up the next morning feeling pressure on his right shoulder that wasn't there when he went to sleep. Opening his eyes, he looked at his right shoulder and saw that (y/n) was laying her head on his shoulder. He was confused at first, but brushed it off as he thought she could've gotten cold overnight, considering it was winter.

He continued to look at the peacefully sleeping girl for a bit until he felt her shift and lift her head off of his shoulder, not liking the removal of her body heat.

"Morning..." She sleepily smiled at him when she noticed he was looking at her.

"Morning," he replied, not taking his eyes off of her. "Hungry enough for food? I can catch us something real quick,"
(a/n: as I'm writing this I actually am hungry oops)

"Nah." She replied, stretching.

"Want to just head out then?" He asked, looking away with a slight blush evident on his cheeks.

"I see no reason in staying any longer. Who knows if there's guards out looking for us. And frankly, I don't think I want to stick around to find out,"

He got up and stretched himself. "Yeah, you're right,"

(Y/n) exaggerated her gasp. "Is THE Bakugou agreeing with someone besides himself?!"

"Hey! I agreed with you back in the dungeons!"

(Y/n) playfully rolled her eyes and scoffed. "Yeah, but that was only because we depended on each other and we had to work together to get out. We're actually still depending on each other,"

"...shut up." Bakugou picked up his Cutlass and started to walk out.

(Y/n) quickly picked up her things and followed after Bakugou.

"So where are we heading to?" She asked as she caught up with him.

"How the hell should I know?"

She giggled to herself. "Well you're the one leading right now, aren't you?"

Bakugou glared back at her. "Well then if you know a way out of this shitty place then please, be my guest,"
(a/n: almost was tempted to put a beauty and the beast joke in here ngl)

(Y/n) chuckled. "And you called me SassyMouth,"

"That wasn't being sassy that was being sarcastic," He bluntly said.

"That was being sassy." (Y/n) smirked.

"That wasn't being sassy either that was telling the truth!" Bakugou growled.

(Y/n) broke out into laughter. "You're too fun to tease Bakugou!"

(Y/n)'s laughter eventually died down as Bakugou glared at her.

Bakugou and (y/n) continued to walk for several more minutes until they finally got out of the woods and onto a gravel road.
(a/n: as I'm editing this I didn't realize I referenced a Taylor Swift song oops. Good song tho)

"Ugh. I wonder how far we still need to go. My feet are killing me," (y/n) said, not hearing a response from the ash blonde male.

(Y/n) looked over at Bakugou to see he wasn't paying any attention to her. There was a scowl evident on his face as he was focusing ahead of him.

Just then, a smirk made its way to her face as she got a brilliant idea.

"Bakugou catch me!" (Y/n) said as she let her body fall onto Bakugou's.

He barely caught her.

"Jesus don't do that you idiot!" He said as he pushed her off of him.

(Y/n) giggled as she got back on her feet.

"Next time you do that, I'm not catching you," he deadpanned.

"Fine fine." She said as she rolled her eyes.

They kept on walking for a couple more seconds until an old lady in front of her house spotted them and called out to them.

"I don't think I've seen you guys before. What're you two doing here?"

Both Bakugou and (y/n) stopped and turned to the old lady.

"Ah, we're sorry ma'am. Me and my... husband were out travelling and we got hungry. We came in search of purchasing food," (y/n) said.

"You poor things must be so hungry then! Come in! I got plenty of food! You can even stay in my spare room if needed!"

"Thank you for the offer ma'am but-"

"Me and my wife would love to stay. Thank you." Bakugou said, cutting her off by pulling her next to him and attempting the best smile he can muster.

"No problem! I don't see too many travellers nowadays." The old lady said and gestured them inside.

"Ever since my kids left and my husband passed away it's been quite lonely in this house,"

"I'm sorry to hear about your husband's passing ma'am." (Y/n) said as she ate the fruit and bread the old lady gave them.

"Thank you dear. You have such kind manners!"

(Y/n) blushed as she looked down at the floor, smiling. Bakugou and (y/n) made small talk with the old lady for several hours before Bakugou spoke up, wanting to ask about something she said earlier that caught his attention.

"If you don't mind me asking, but, what do you mean when you said you don't see many travellers?" Bakugou asked.

"Oh with this Kingdom's history many people don't come by much anymore,"

Bakugou and (y/n) questioningly looked at each other.

"It's a local legend that the previous King's son poisoned his parents, as the Prince couldn't wait to be King. Medical professionals said the cause of death was the flu, but of course people had their doubts. And ever since the new King, King Junichiro Azmedeus, came into power, really strange things have been happening that forced once loyal citizens to leave for neighboring Kingdoms in hopes of a better life. Only about 50, including myself, are left."

"Well that doesn't sound ominous at all," Bakugou said.

"Bakugou!" (Y/n) whisper shouted as she slapped his arm.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you! This Kingdom just has a rotten history is all. You guys can call me Mya by the way!" The old lady introduced herself.

"I'm (y/n) and this is Bakugou. Thanks again for letting us stay. You really didn't have to,"

Bakugou squeezed her thigh as a way of saying "don't push our luck", but (y/n) ignored it.

"Again, it's no problem hun. You guys can continue to eat and relax while I make sure my spare is cleaned up for you two. There's a bath just off the bedroom so if you two want to take a bath I'm sure one of my children's clothes will fit!"

"That's so kind of you! Thank you!" (Y/n) said.

"Really, it's not a problem at all. I'll be back shortly,"

"Such a nice woman." (Y/n) said once Mya walked off, turning and smiling at Bakugou.

"Sleeping on an actual bed sounds pretty fucking good to me." Bakugou said as he leaned back in his chair.

"And a bath? I can't tell you the last time I had a proper bath..." (Y/n) said, also leaning back in her chair.

There was a couple seconds of silence before (y/n) decided to speak up.

"Hey Bakugou?" She asked.

He grunted as a way of telling her he heard her.

"What do you think happened to your dragon?"

"I'm not sure, but if those shitty fuckers did anything to hurt him I'll kill them," He replied, pissed.

"Such colorful vocabulary. Well anyways your room is ready and I started a bath for anyone who wants to take it. I put some clothes on the bed for you to sleep in." Mya said as she walked into the dining room.

"Thank you Mya. And please, ignore my husband's choice of words." (Y/n) said as she grabbed Bakugou's hand and dragged him off to the spare room. She closed the door behind them.

"So who's gonna take a bath first?" (Y/n) asked with her hands on her hips.

Bakugou smirked and began to walk closer to her. "We can take one together since apparently we're married now,"

(Y/n) smirked back and put her hands on Bakugou's chest. "That's a great idea, but I have a better one. How about you take one once I'm done okay?"

She patted his chest a couple times before taking the sleeping gown Mya put on the bed for her and headed into the bathroom.

Scoffing as he rolled his eyes, he went to go rest on the bed, not bothering to change into the clothes Mya left for him as he "didn't want to wear extras clothing".

About an hour later, (y/n likes to take long baths what can she say), she walked out of the bathroom and went to lightly slap his cheek a couple of times, seeing it evident he was on the bed with his eyes closed.

"Go take a bath Bakugou. You need it." She said as she got under the large blanket, her body now sporting a white nightgown and hair slightly dampened.

"Nah, I'll take it in the morning," he said.

"But the sun hasn't even gone fully down,"

"Don't give a shit. We've been on our feet too damn much." Bakugou replied as he fixed his position on the bed to be laying on his right side.

(Y/n) turned to lay on her left side. "Yeah I guess you're right,"

"Of course I'm goddamn right," Bakugou smugly said.

(Y/n) closed her eyes as she giggled.

It may not have been that late in the day, but all the events that led up to this has really worn them out, as (y/n) was asleep within 15 minutes. Not too long after that, Bakugou slowly closed his eyes as he was starting to feel tired himself. It was about 10 seconds later though, that Bakugou had opened his eyes upon hearing (y/n) sigh and shift in her spot. Her shifting caused a strand of her hair to fall out from behind her ear, in which Bakugou subconsciously reached out and tucked it back behind her ear. The light contact of his fingers against (y/n)'s cheek caused tiny shivers to be sent throughout her body.

Bakugou chuckled as he blushed.

"Cute." He whispered to himself as he slid his eyelids closed and joined (y/n) in the land of sleep.

*****
(a/n: Hello again! The next chapter is actually significantly shorter than this one, so I'm going to be posting that later today, and then chapter 7 tomorrow. As always thank you for reading 😊)
Word count: 1829
-edited-
(edited a/n: why didn't y'all tell me this chapter was so grammatically fucked up)

I also want to give a quick shout-out to Nimuyu cause she told me not to but I don't care she's my friend and I love her (she also has a Bakugou x reader book so check it out because it's so good and you def should)
~hehe hi Liz 😜😘~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

966K 33.9K 55
L/N Y/N had been the centre of attention during her middle school years. Always being the one others would talk about, teachers taking full notice of...
141K 4.6K 37
What started off as a simple journey soon became a life threating choice. A young herbalist finds her curiosity getting the best of her as she discov...
139K 4.8K 21
"𝙸'πš– πš‹πšŽπšπšπšŽπš› 𝚊𝚝 πš–πšŠπšπš‘ πšπš‘πšŽπš— 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšŠπš›πšŽ." "πšˆπšŽπšŠπš‘ πš‹πšžπš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš•πšŠπšŒπš” πšŒπš˜πš–πš–πš˜πš— πšœπšŽπš—πšœπšŽ." ˜"*...
500K 13.8K 49
*In process of editing* You're Kirishima's estranged twin sister. You've come back to Japan after pursuing a modeling career in America (Don't give m...