Hood Love is Forbidden Love

By shamyaax

Here's my story on love in the hood, meeting a rival and how he changed my life, they say love dont exist in... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Part 18
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Announcement!

Chapter 11.

1.3K 39 4
By shamyaax

August's P.O.V

Lately I've been seeing tweets that ole girl got a new dude. To be honest, it is what it is, I just really thought what we had was something real.

But I guess not. I grabbed my phone and texted Shania.

ME (5:02 PM): Wassup beautiful 😘

SHANIA (5:07 PM): Nothing much, Im in NY wanna link up? 😏

ME (5:10 PM): Come thru

I got up, cleaning up a lil bit. Shania pulled up a few minutes later, and you already know what she wanted. The only thing that was on my mind the whole though was Pooh and why would she do some mess like that knowing how I feel about her?

I can't help but to wonder who her new guy is though, you know? my replacement.

Weeks later...

I had been thinking alot and all that came to mind was getting back at Pooh, well "Michelle" is what she wants to be called now.

I decided to cuff Shania, she was so happy when I asked her out, kinda hurt to involve her in my childish schemes. Apart of me knew it was wrong, but I had no feelings whatsoever for Shania but I had to make it seem like I really liked her though.

I packed our bags, surprise! "I'm taking you to Cali with me this weekend ma."

Michelle's P.O.V

Ive been in New York with my boyfriend, before my season of this new show I had the opportunity to star in called "The Game".

But anyways, we've been chilling and he even introduced to one of his best guy friends and one of my biggest celebrity crush, Chris Brown.

"Aye ma?" Shad said trying to get my attention. I answered him "Wassup?"

He smirked at me "Pass me those chips" I threw my pillow at him rolling my eyes playfully "Get em yourself lazy!"

"How rude was that?" I laughed causing him to tickle me "Oh it's funny?"

I laugh struggling to get Bow off of me "nooooo! it's not funny!"

Moments like this reminded me of times with August. But speaking of August I hear he has a new chick, and rumor says its Shania.

Im not worried though because If I wanted him, I would have him and I put that on her life.

"Is it still funny ma?" Shad says picking on me. "Nope it's not funny at all!" he sat back and smiled at me before kissing my forehead.

"I'm so lucky." I held his hand feeling touched by what he said. "Your not the only one." I said in reply, causing him to smile. "Even though your ugly" I added in.

"If Im ugly why you with me then? huh?"

"Because ugly people need love too." I said with concern in my voice, softly planting a kiss on his cheek.

"Too bad I'm not ugly."

"You are though, you ain't cute Shad!" I bullied.

"Your so mean to me baby." He stuck his lip out pouting at me.

I really adored Shad, he's so silly and he's cute too. But I wouldn't tell him I said that. He might get the big head, and lord knows Bow doesn't need a bigger head than what he already has.

"I'm so sorry little baby." I rubbed his head, being all cute and caring. "Gimme a compliment." Shad demanded.

I thought to myself before speaking "your eyes are cute." I said with a smile.

"Am I cute?" He asked. Without thinking I replied "No." I laughed, making him upset. I didn't mean to though.

He got up and started to walk away from me, being a usual crybaby, but thats when I pulled his arm. Well atleast I tried.

He's stronger than me so he easily pulled away. I got up and ran in front of him, hugging on him and giving him kisses.

He loves when I do stuff like this. He's a baby, but he's my baby.

"Shad you aren't cute because you're sexy." I smirked.

My smirk whipped away quickly when he replied so dryly. "Cool."

"You mad at me? You always mad damn son." I yelled. Shad turned his head in my direction quick replying with "Girl what did you call me?"

"I said baby why you mad?" I giggled at his serious frown that was so adorable to me, he hated when I called him son he says that it's disrespectful, but I just love to try him up every now and then, what girlfriend doesnt?

"Lying ass." He mumbled under his breath.

I jumped up in his arms only for a minute, I thought he wasnt gonna catch me but suprisingly he did.

I started leaving soft kisses on his neck leaving behind my lipstick print. I licked the top of his ear just to annoy him until he forgave me.

"Alright alright damn. " he said while nudging at me causing me to laugh "So you still mad at me? "

"No now get yo ass down before I drop you on that big ass head of yours. "

I let go and wrapped my arms around him hugging on him, I love annoying this dude it's so cute when he get irritated.

"Babe chill you doing too much shawty. "

"Ew, dont call me no damn shawty and by the way I have no chill. " I squeezed his body tighter pressing my head into his chest.

"You a mess. " he chuckled.

In my opinion Shad has the cutest smile ever, "Your smile is cute." I said pinching his cheeks.

"Oh now you wanna compliment me? " he said giving an attitude.

"You're my sexy sexy sexy man. "

"Your sexy man gotta go to work. " he said while slipping on his shoes.

"Nooooo. " I whined "I dont like the way Keshia be looking at you. "

"Its just business girl calm down and stop with all that damn whining."

I rolled my eyes. "Since when did business require her looking and touching on you? " I said raising my eyebrows.

Shad glanced at me and smirked "You just jealous thats all."

I smacked my lips and glared at him. "That girl has nothing on Michelle why should I be jealous? "

"Aye chill. " he laughed.

He picked me up and sat me on the kitchen counter, he started rubbing on my clit, kissing on my neck making his way down to my chest.

"I dont want anyone but you girl, believe that. "

I gave a soft smile between moans struggling to make words. "Okay."

He smiled at me before backing up and leaving a kiss in my forehead, this boy knew exactly what he was doing.

He went to work and I turned on my tv to watch.

I went to the kitchen to grab some pineapples when I heard a familiar name. I walked back to the tv to check it out.

Special guest August Alsina will be appearing on the show.

My stomach dropped from hearing his name. Im not gonna lie I was a little scared that something would pop off knowing August being crazy and hood. What a horrible combination.

Im actually hoping that bitch Shania does her job and attempt to make him care less about me and what I have going on. But how could he not care?

I got bored waiting on Shad to return so I called my girl Trin on facetime.

She answered so quickly.

"Whatchu want girl? "

I laughed at her scarf tied around her head "Im bored and I missed you."

"Look you gotta make appointments for this facetime stuff, I be ugly as hell you know this. "

I laughed, Trinity was a fool.

"If I didnt miss you I wouldnt have answered. "

"That wouldve made you rude, but how's it been going down there? "

Trin smirked. "Girllll I gotta bae. " she said cheesing hard as hell.

"Really? Who?" I said interested

"You remember that cute boy Marquez? From school? He almost hit you with a ball in middle school? " she laughed.

"Miller? I remember that boy, he took my ball and threw that bitch across the gym, he fine though so I didnt mind going to get it. " I laughed.

"Girl whaaaat? Fine as hell thats bae , his sexy ass. "

"He got a nice ass too. "

We busted our laughing. "Thats my ass it belongs to me now. "

I rolled my eyes playfully. "Girl guess who's gonna be on 106 next week?"

"August, I already heard girl thats gonna be crazy Ima make sure I tune in. "

"I dont want nothing to go down like that though. "

"Go with Shad to work that day, tell him you just wanna watch the show live in person. "

"Shad Just walked in, I'll ask him. "

"Ooooh girl switch the camera let me see his lil sexy self. "

"Girl don't call my man sexy, what's wrong with you? " I frowned.

I looked at Shad who had just walked in and noticed that he looked upset.

"Ima call you back. " I said immediately hanging up and going to the door to greet him.

"Whats wrong babe? " I said rubbing his shoulders.

He shrugged his shoulders removing my hand. "So you cheating on me huh? When was you gon tell me about you and August Alsina? "

My mouth dropped in shock. Who was cheating? Damn sure wasn't me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 11.1K 89
Hood love story about me and mine. ๐Ÿ’™ From the beginning, until now.
983K 38.4K 51
If my life is without you, it may never be the same. I crossed that street, only for debris to set me back. The busy streets washed past us trampl...
514K 29K 33
๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด
3.4M 146K 43
๐™๐™ž๐™ก 3005, ๐™„ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ , ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ, ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ช๐™ฅ.....