Three Heartbeats | Shklance

By satanstongues

⚠️DISCONTINUED/WILL NOT BE FINISHED ⚠️ Shklance fan fiction. -- It has been a year since the paladins have d... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
Thank you
9
10 - slight nsfw
Discontinued, Im sorry

Half of chapter 9

5.5K 192 42
By satanstongues

Lance's perspective*
I woke up to the sound of a soft engine and wind. I slowly open my eyes to see Keith driving the truck with my legs on his lap.
"Afternoon, sleepyhead." He said softly, not taking his eyes off the road. I groaned and grumbled out a 'good morning' before sitting up and taking my legs back from his lap. I looked around on the highway we were on and began to notice that the place was familiar.
"No.. way.." I whispered out, Keith hummed. "We're.. going to Cuba?!!!" I screamed looking at Keith who had a huge smile plastered on his face. He nodded and bit his lip to try to contain his smile. "And you're smiling?! What is this madness!" I was over the moon ecstatic.
"You're cute when you're excited. But yes, we are going to Cuba. We rented a house for a week near your family's neighbourhood."

Hey guys I know you're really wanting me to update this so here's a sneak peak of the chapter and once I finish this I'll take this down and post the full chapter. I'm already super busy with high school and I don't have the time to write. I'll post the full soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 5.4K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
388K 18.7K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
258K 8.9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
848K 19.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.