peter parker x starks daughter

By maysbooksssss

peter parker had a special life he was your neighborhood Spider-Man who worked with tony stark and the avenge... More

Monday at Midtown High
the new avenger
Broken Rules #2
i don't like this
so what now
same
Changes
clips
UNFAIR
pool party
Guests
"fake dating"
movie
How do you know when your in love?
Coffee Shop
Games
Big announcement
Night Time
1:30 AM
The Escape
Powers
Bad Dreams
Peter, I'm scared...
Silence
Peter's great idea
The Date
New mission
Future Plans
How could you ?
Prove It
Never in a million years
Night Night Sweetie
Sunshine State
Florida Beaches
Street Race
Car Crash
The First Time
Is this what's best for her?
The party after the party
Morning sickness
Test Time
Why is it always me
Coffee Sale
Are you trying to flirt with me kiddo?
The princess has arrived
Kitten. Chair. Now.
Kitten we need to talk
Fresh Starts
All Alone
Ringing
Where is he
Peter's gone
Crazy Theory
I know where Peter is
Peter, Oh my god!
Don't be weird
Only one way to know
Drinking contest with Thor

broken rules

16.9K 289 665
By maysbooksssss

your pov

"This is so stupid. Its our lives it's not like he can control our feelings. Not that I like sharing mine it's just that its my future I should decide who my first boyfriend is. What happens if I want to get married one day. Is he just going to look at my husband and be like no I don't like him you need to fall in love with somebody else and have their kids this person isn't. Is he going to pick every little detail in my life and make it his choice. what if he start picking out my clothes for school? I don't want to go to school looking like a 90 year old grandma. its my life my mistakes and my choices not his. he cant protect me from every little thing cause then I wont be ready for the real world. I wont be use to heart breaks or bad days or scratches and bruises because he would have prevented me from actually having a life!" I said in a angry voice this is the most I have ever been angry. As I was collecting my breath I looked up at Peter who was just staring at me and smiling. I stared right back into his deep brown eyes and all of my anger went away.

"That's longer then 20 seconds should I alert Mr Stark?" the elevator asked.

"No need to." peter said still staring into my eyes. Then the elevator opened but we didn't notice. We stood there for about 50 more seconds before we heard somebody clear their throat. We both looked up and saw almost all the avengers staring at us watching our every move. I pushed past everybody and went straight to my room to put on a shirt. I put on a long sleeve white crop top. 

something like this^

I walked down to the living room to start dinner. I enjoyed cooking it calms me down. Everybody was sitting in the living room watching tv but Peter was watching me and my dad was watching Peter. Since I wasn't looking I sliced my hand and flinched and pulled my hand away from the food. Peter was next to me within 2 seconds. He turned on the water and grabbed my hand gently and pulled it under the water. I flinched because the water stung it . His other hand went to my back and rubbed small circles to ease the pain and it worked. once it was clean he took my hand and lead me to sit in a chair and bandaged it up lightly to where it wouldn't restrain me to much. 

"Make a fist quickly." he said looking at me. I did what he told me and it hurt so much I grabbed and squeezed whatever was next to me which happened to be peter's hand but he didn't mind.

"ok just let it heal and try not to get it dirty or wet." he looked at me and our eyes meet again. We stared at each other for a couple of minutes before I realized I still had food in the oven. I stood up and turned around only to be meet by Bruce. He was looking at me then peter then back to me and a huge smile appeared on his face. Me and Peter both looked around and realized the girls were looking at me and smiling from ear to ear. But the guys were giving peter a evil look. But my father was killing him with his. He started to walk over to Peter and I knew that would be the end of him. Just before my dad reached him I jumped between the both of them. My dad couldn't look more mad. I looked at Peter and saw he was giving him a look that said try me. I grabbed Peter's hand and brought him to the kitchen away from my dad.

"Do you know how many rules you just broke?!?" my dad said in a serious angry tone.

"No but I don't regret a single thing." Peter said with a dead serious tone. 

"Tony rules seriously! First off they are kids its their lives. Also he just helped you daughter with a cut. She was injured and he was there quicker then any of us. Y/N has never had a boyfriend you cant keep her protected forever. You should be glad this boy actually cares that she was hurt. Most guys their age would just want her to toy around with and that's it!" Nat said yelling at my dad. My dad seemed shocked he knew what she said was true but didn't want to believe it. He sat back down and I mouthed "thank you" to Nat for saving peters life. Me and Peter finished making dinner together. 

skips to dinner

Everybody sat down at the big dinner table. My dad at the head me to his left peter to his right Nat beside me Clint next to peter and so on. Everybody was silent till Bucky broke it. "so how's school kids?" he asked. "Good" we both said at the same time. We looked up at each other and smiled. "How about tonight we do something special to celebrate Peter coming to live with us?" Nat said. "A MOVIE NIGHT!!" Me and Peter said again at the same time and everybody started laughing. "we could watch..." I look at Peter for him to finish. "STAR WARSS!!" he said with a goofy grin on his face. We were bouncing up and down like two 5 year olds on Christmas. Everybody laughed and agreed. So while the others were getting things ready Me and Peter were told to go change into pj or something comfortable. My father however said shirts and shorts are required. 

I wore this ^

As we walked down stairs we saw everybody was already in their spots so Me and Peter had to sit by the arm of the couch. We walked over and sat down my dad was obviously not happy at how close we were but we didn't care. We are just friends I don't see what the problem is. The movie was long and by the end of it everybody wanted to watch the next so we had a marathon of all the movies Me and Peter of course were the first ones out. I leaned on to peters shoulder and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we drifted off into a light sleep. I woke up to some loud talking but not yelling. It was still movie night so I pretended to sleep and listen in on what everybody was saying. I could tell peter was awake but not fully. "Look at how cute they are." Nat said in a happy voice. Before Peter could respond my dad jumped in. "Get your arm off her now!" he said in a voice that scared me. As Peter did what he was told I did something I know would make my dad mad but I had to. just to prove he can't control me. Once Peter moved I acted like it made me uncomfortable, so I laid my head in his lap and turned a little to make it more believable that I was still sleeping only shifting around. Everybody was quiet trying not to wake me up. I felt a big warm hand rub my arm soothing me 'back to sleep'. "I said to stop touching her!" my dad whisper yelled to Peter. "No sir you said to get my arm off her and I am only trying to put her back to sleep." Peter said in a quiet voice. "I told you not to touch her and I told her not to touch you how much clearer can I get?!?" he said in a louder voice. "All she is doing is sleeping it's not like we planned this she is tired she doesn't know what she is doing!" Peter said getting a little more angry. "I thought I made myself clear kid. You and her isn't going to happen!" my dad said raising his voice louder. "If it's such a big deal i'll just take her to bed!" Peter said close to a yell. I am suddenly in the air being carried to my room. One hand under my legs the other wrapped behind my back. I could tell my dad and everybody else followed by all the footsteps I heard. As we entered my room he laid me down in my bed. Peter was about to walk away when I grabbed his arm. He looked back and I opened my eyes a little. "stay" I said in the sleepiest voice I could make. "I can't Y/N i'm not allowed to." he said quietly squatting next to my bed. I sat up and acted sleepy. "Then I am not going to sleep stay until I go to sleep please peter." I said yawning.  I could feel everybody staring at us wanting to know what happened next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.6K 1.4K 21
Peter Parker and y/n first met when tony stark known as Iron Man chose you too to be on an team fighting against other avengers. When the fight...
97.9K 1.7K 18
Reader × Peter Parker, best friends for life takes a quick turn.
23.4K 724 37
You are a 16 year old girl and your fairly popular at your school....that's only because your a Stark. Yes the famous Tony Stark is your father. Aft...
1.8K 47 20
Tony Stark and Peter Parker vanishes after they're spotted rescuing people in an apartment complex that was engulfed in flames. Once the fire was put...