Labyrinth of Emotion (Ouran H...

By FlocciNonFacio

(I'm not good at descriptions, so just read this story anyways... please?) The limo stopped at a light, and I... More

Chapter 1: My Fault?!
Chapter 2: Dance
Chapter 3: Gum
Chapter 4: Luckily Late
Chapter 5: They're What?!
Chapter 6: Extension
Chapter 7: Stitches
Chapter 8: Helpless
Chapter 9: Worthless
Chapter 10: For The Better
Chapter 11: Breathe
Chapter 12: One Day
Chapter 13: Araneae
Chapter 14: Princess?!
Chapter 15: Spider
Chapter 16: Reality
Chapter 17: Seal A Promise
Chapter 18: Oh My
Chapter 19: Shock
Chapter 20: Stupid
Chapter 21: Idiots
Chapter 22: Silent
Chapter 23: Just Me
Chapter 24: Talk
Chapter 25: Graceful
Chapter 26: Party
Chapter 27: Sixteen pt. 1
Chapter 28: Sixteen pt. 2
Chapter 30: Secret
Chapter 31: Chance
Chapter 32: Date
Chapter 33: Awkward
Chapter 34: Stuck Together
Chapter 35: Hysterical
Chapter 36: Scoundrel
Chapter 37: She Smiles
Chapter 38: Dormant
Chapter 39: Quite A While
Chapter 40: Story
Chapter 41: Blushing
Chapter 42: Frustrated
Chapter 43: Coke
Chapter 44: Thoughts
Chapter 45: Swing
Chapter 46: What?
Chapter 47: No
Chapter 48: Deserve
Chapter 49: Triangles
Chapter 50: Oh No
Chapter 51: Good
Chapter 52: For Her
Chapter 53: Crimson
Chapter 54: Blood
Chapter 55: Pretend
Chapter 56: Loud
Chapter 57: Leave
Chapter 58: Forever
Sequel Is Out

Chapter 29: Sixteen pt.3

7.3K 280 187
By FlocciNonFacio

Hello lovelies, its 5am so forgive my horrible spelling and grammar please. I also wrote this in one day whooo.

Be rad.

I love y'all ❤❤❤❤

Hope you love the chapter.

Stay beautiful!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Odia's POV: flashback

"Please don't take my sunshine away." I finished singing softly to the four year old before me.

"Thanks, Super Odia." the chestnut haired girl smiled up at me, "When I get 11 like you, I want to be a hero too!" Her green eyes twinkled at me.

I shook my head, "I'm no hero, Yuka." I smiled at her.

"Your my hero!" she protested, "You let me sleep in your bed and always take the whippings for me, I'm so-" I stroked her hair.

"Shh." I cooed, "It's okay. One day, we won't have to work for him anymore, okay?" I told the child who feared my grandfather as much as I did.

"You're my moon, Odia." Yuka said softly, "Shielding me when I need it."

"You're my sun." I spoke to her, "You keep me bright when I need it."

"I love you, Odi-Moon." she giggled.

"I love you too, Yuka-Sun." I said softly as she closed her eyes.

----

"Where is she?!" I yelled to the vile man before me

"I took care of her." he smirked, and I knew what that meant.

He sold her.

"You monster! You basically sold her to death itself!" I punched him, and instantly regretted it as he pulled out the whip on his belt and struck my face for the first time.

Odia's POV: Present

"Odia." A voice spoke as I sat at a table. I looked up.

"Huh? Oh, Ootori." I acknowledged, "Can I help you?" I asked.

"Time to open gifts." He said as he led me to the table filled with presents of all sizes.

"Holy shit!" I yelled as I saw the colossal amount of gifts.

I walked to the table as I sat down, "Here, this first." Kirio said as he sat a present in front of me.

Many presents later

"Okay, this is from Hikaru and Kaoru... oh no." I stated as the twins stood next to me and smirked.

"You'll love it." They said as I unwrapped the gift to see an emerald and black baby doll dress, emerald felt wedges with black laces, and emerald over the knee socks.

"Oh my." I breathed, "This is..."

"Custom made." The twins added.

"Wow, thanks-wait, how do you know my measurements?!" I looked to them as they smirked.

"Next gift." They said as Mori and Honey walked over to me.

"We got you something extra special!" Honey cheered as he sat in my lap.

I opened the gift to see a new pair of glasses that were exactly like mine, but didn't have a large crack on them as mine did. I also saw a dark red, emerald, dark purple, and powder blue headbands with a little bow on them, "Thanks Honey and Mori... but how do you know my prescription?" I asked as I put on the new glasses.

"The twins gave it to us." Mori spoke as my eyes widened.

"What-" I began.

"Happy Birthday!" Honey cut me off as he hopped back onto Mori while Haruhi and Tamaki held a beautifully wrapped box.

"He made me collaborate with him." Haruhi informed me as she set the box in front of me.

"I also wrapped it!" Tamaki chirped as I chuckled and opened it to see a 142 pack of professional grade colored pencils.

I have the largest art boner ever, "H-How did you know I..."

"You mentioned how you liked art to me once." Haruhi gave me a smile as I hugged her tightly.

"You're so amazing I could marry you!" I cheered as Tamaki gasped, and seperated us.

"No one is marrying any of my daugters, not even my own daughters-" He went silent as I hugged him.

"Thank you, daddy." I whispered in his ear as I let go.

He was beet red as he spoke, "N-Now for the last present." He gestured to my brother and cousins.

I guess Kyoya didn't get me anything, I wish I were shocked.

"Okay, so before we give you your gift, we want you to meet someone." Ranginu began.

"Our new trainer for the children." Kirio finished.

"They're leaving with us after the party, but you just gotta meet her." My brother smiled at me as I turned behind me to face them.

"Wh-" I began.

"You can bring the present in now!" He yelled as a young brown haired girl holding a black box.

She smiled at me as she bowed, and offered me the box. I picked it up and opened it to see a black necklace that had a glossy picture of a full moon as the charm. I picked it up to see it was engraved on the back,

"To: Odi-Moon

From: Your Sun."

I felt my eyes well up as I dropped the box, "Odi-Moon?" The little girl with green eyes spoke, her voice delicate as she walked to me, "Please don't cry. I'm supposed to keep you bright, remember?" I got down to my knees as I embraced the nine year old tightly.

"Y-Yuka." I sobbed as she returned the hug, "You're alive." I breathed, "You're really alive." She let go as she she wiped my tears.

"It's okay now, you're Super Odia, you're okay." she gave me a cheerful smile as I did all I could to stop crying as I stood up with her holding my hand.

"You guys." I spoke to the host club, "This my pride and joy, my sun, Yuka." I introduced her as I calmed myself down.

"How do you know her?" Honey asked softly.

"Odi-moon was and is my hero." Yuka beamed, "She protected me from the bad man.'" She squeezed my hand.

The party continued as I sat next to Yuka at a table with Ginata, Yoshino (Ranginu's girlfriend), and Kyoya.

"So have you found your prince yet?" Yuka blurted out as I choked on the water I was drinking.

"What?" I coughed as Kyoya's eyes averted to me.

"Yeah, have you Araneae?" Yoshino smirked at me as I drank more water.

"Oh, she has." Ginata smiled at me as I choked more.

"You're going kill yourself if you keep doing that." Kyoya spoke up as he looked up from his black book.

"Thanks for the tip, Ootori." I scoffed.

"You have?!" Yuka beamed up at me.

"Uh, hold that thought, I need to... adjust my dress." I made up an excuse as I looked to Ginata and Yoshino, "Watch over her for me?" I asked as they nodded.

I headed to the balcony outside as I took a breath. Prince? Yeah, right. I can't even get a guy to love me back. I really hope Yuka doesn't go through these things, because my heart feels like someone's slowly tearing it out.

"You say you're goingnto adjust your dress, then head straight to the balcony?" A smooth voice spoke with amusement, "Only you, Odia."

"Ootori." I sighed as he stood next to me while I stared straight forward, "May I help you?" I asked as I gripped the rail.

"Can you talk to me?" He asked as I looked to the stars.

"What do I say?" I asked, "Want me to make a fool of myself again by telling you how I feel?" I asked sarcastically.

"Why is that?" He asked.

"Why is what?" I replied to him.

"Why do you love me?" He asked as I gripped th rail tighter.

"Haven't I made an ass of myself enough?" I shot back to him.

"It's a genuine question." He stated, "I'm curious."

"Happiness." I said simply, "You give me the one thing I could never give myself. Hell, I wasn't allowed to have such a thing back in the day." I sighed as I stared at the waxing crescent moon.

"I make you happy?" He asked in disbelief.

I nodded, "With that stupid way you push up your glasses every 10 minutes, that annoying smirk you do, that bothersome way a kiss from you makes me forget anything logical, the list goes on..." I trailed off, "I hate you." I added.

"You hate me?" He asked in confusion.

"I hate you for making me happy." I turned around to go back inside as I walked to the door, but as I gripped the handle I spoke again, "I hate you, but I love you all the same."

-Time Skip: End of party-

I squeezed Yuka, "Now, you call me, okay?" I gestured to the phone my brother gave every trainer.

"Yes, Odi-Moon." She smiled at me.

"At least once a month." I welled up a bit, "Don't work yourself too hard, stay safe, and if Rubro or any of the other Spider do anything stupid, you call me, and I'll be right there." I hugged her tightly.

"I promise I will be just fine." She spoke to me with a chuckle, "I love you, Odi-Moon" I let a tear roll down as she squeezed me.

"I love you too, Yuka-Sun." I replied as she got into my brother's car.

I faced my brother as I higged him tighty, "I love you, Rubro. Don't be stupid, okay?"

"I love you too, Odi-Bear. I'll be fine-" He cut himself off with a groan as I kneed him down south.

"And if you wait two years to visit again, you won't be able to reproduce." I seethed as he limped into the car.

Ginata giggled as she hugged me, "Good luck to you, Odi." She smiled at me as she got into the car.

I embraced Ranginu and Kirio, "Stay safe, and keep Rubro in line." I spoke as they nodded.

"We love you, Odi-Bear." They said.

"We'll see you again soon." Ranginu said.

"We promise." Kirio added as they both grabbed one of my hands while they sealed their promise.

I nodded as they got into the car, and eventually drove off.

I turned to the host club behind me, well except Kyoya was nowhere to be seen, "I love you guys." I smiled as I wiped away a tear and dove at them with a hug.

"We love you too!" The twins smiled at me as they hugged back.

"Happy birthday, Odi-chan!" Honey cheered.

-Mini Time Skip- (Call me the Doctor, because damn I skip through time a lot.)

"Hey, Odia, you getting in?" Hikaru asked as I stood outside the limo.

"Nah, I wanna walk for a while." I reolied as they nodded

"Okay, just call for a car when you need one." Kaoru spoke as they drove off.

I walked to the music room, to play a song or two before I went home. I sat down at the piano, but soon heard the door open, "Ootori, what more do you want from me?" I sighed as I already knew who it was.

"I want to give you an answer." He said, which made me flinch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 310 15
*WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS FOUL LANGUAGE, DEPRESSION, ABUSE, RAPE, HUMAN TRAFFICKING, LEMON AND VIOLENCE. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT OR CAN'T HANDLE THI...
5.7K 163 14
Hello. My name is (y/n) Suoh. I'm Tamaki's little sister. I'm just a year younger but he acts like I'm the older one. We were separated when I was 10...
29.9K 861 26
I was having a club meeting when my phone rang. When I answered the phone, I said "this better be good" but what he said, made my heart skip a beat...
5.6K 123 8
*THIS STORY HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED. YOU ARE WELCOME TO WRITE MORE FOR IT AS LONG AS YOU GIVE ME CREDIT FOR THE FIRST SEVEN CHAPTERS* It's your first y...