Jake's Daisy

由 ramaliarich

"Are you jealous?" She furrowed her eyebrows and turned back her eyes at me. "What?" I slowly stepped closer... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 24

2.5K 38 2
由 ramaliarich

-Leatham Series-

Jake's POV

After our wedding ceremony was done, we joined with all of my groomsmen and Daisy's bridesmaids exclude Kyle and Amra because they were eating with Alice and the orphan kids and Juan who I did not know where he was.

"Hey, my brother and sister!" Blake greeted us while I was pulling a chair out for Daisy across Bryana. "Congratulation anyway, Jake."

"You're welcome." I said, sitting down next to Daisy and at once across Blake.

"Happy wedding and also happy birthday for you both Mom, Dad!" Orlando exclaimed happily who sat down next to me, giving me a man hug.

"Really?" asked Eliza who sat down across Chelsea, looking at Daisy. "Your birthday are really same??"

"Ya." Daisy answered brightly. "Though I haven't seen his ID card yet, but I believe with him." I chuckled softly, taking my wallet out from inside my back pocket. I handed her my ID card, making her eyes widened in disbelief. "Oh my God, he's right!" She looked at me. "I'm sorry, honey. I didn't mean."

"It's okay, baby." I took back the ID card and put back to inside my wallet and put back my wallet to inside my back pocket.

"When are you going to give birth, Daisy?" Bryana asked curiously.

"Three more months." Daisy answered excitedly. "And I can't wait to see him or her."

"That is so cute," Chelsea tilted her head to see her. "I can't wait to be Aunt!"

"Me too!" Eliza butted in a cheerful tone.

"Are you two going to honeymoon?" Carlos asked who sat down across Orlando. "If you're going to honeymoon, Eliza and I can be your tour guide in Italia."

"They're not going to honeymoon to Italia, Carlos." Orlando commented. "They're going to honeymoon to Spain."

"Sorry, guys." I interrupted, making them looked at me. "Daisy's pregnant is getting bigger and I don't want to take a risk for our kid. So, I think we're going to honeymoon after she gives birth."

"And it means...," Blake spoke as he finished his water. "They're going to honeymoon in US. Isn't right, my brother in law?" He looked at me and Daisy alternately.

"You're right, brother." Daisy answered. "Anyway..." She glanced at left and right.

"Who are you looking for, baby?" I asked, leaning my back against the chair and putting my hand above her chair.

"I'm just looking for...," She turned her eyes at Bryana who sat down across her. "Where is Juan?"

"I don't know," Bryana shrugged. "He said, he wants to—"

"Guys!" Our attention was broken because of Juan's voice.

We made our attention to him exclude me. I was busy to eating since I was hungry suddenly.

"Hey, look at this." Eliza narrowed her eyes. "Who is her, Juan? She looks beautiful."

"Honey," Daisy whispered in my ear. "You have to see Juan's fiancée. She's so beautiful."

"You more beautiful though, baby."

"Aw..." She blushed then pecked me on lips. "I love you."

"I love you more." I said, smiling. I took a big sip on my ice mineral water, turning my head to see Juan.

I instantly rubbed my eyes in disbelief as I saw his fiancée. Damn, really?

"What's wrong, honey?" Daisy asked in her anxious tone.

I turned straight my head to her. "Do you know her? Is Juan really her boyfriend?"

"Fiancée," She corrected me clearly. "Juan is her fiancé. I just met her now. Juan told me and Brie if she had said yes, he was going to meet her to us and I'm so glad to know her. She's a kind girl, I guess."

"Of course she's a kind girl, babe. She is my cousin."

"Do you mean, she's Orlando's sister?"

"No, baby. She's a daughter from my father's younger brother. She's still Leatham family." I smacked my forehead. "I was supposed to know why was he so kind to me when we first met." Daisy let out a soft laughed.

I turned my eyes to see Juan and his fiancée or exactly my cousin who had sat down next to Carlos.

"Hey, Jane." I smirked thinly. "How are you?"

"You know her???" Orlando asked confusedly.

"She's my cousin from my father's younger brother, Orli." I explained clearly.

"He's right." Juan pointed his forefinger at me playfully. "I'm sorry, Jake. I didn't tell this before to you since she just said yes to me yesterday."

"Nah, it's okay. I'm just curious, how could you both meet?" I turned my eyes at Juan and Jane alternately.

"I met her at my Dad's company when I was at Spain." Juan explained. "We've know one each other for five years, I guess. And err... she's my first love."

"Aw...," Bryana commented in her awe tone. "Hey, Jane. What did make you say yes for him?"

"He was so struggle to get my love and attention. He's so serious to me and I have no idea to say no for him." Jane answered bashfully.

"Aw.... That is so cute." Chelsea commented in her awe tone.

"Hey, you said you met her in Spain." Orlando spoke seriously. "I'm Spain as well so, what is your Dad's company?"

"Rodriguez Corporation." Juan answered steadily.

"Are you kidding me?" Orlando's eyes widened in disbelief. "Yesterday, I met Antonio Rodriguez from your corporation. Do you relate with him?"

"Of course! He's my Dad." He exclaimed cheerfully. "We can be partner, Orli."

"Hey, hey, hey." I interrupted them, making their attention to me. "This is my birthday and wedding day. Can you two not talking about works or any things about that?"

"I agree," Carlos spoke. "If we don't talk about works, let's talk about collaboration."

"Yeah, I agree!" Orlando, Juan, and Blake exclaimed together eagerly.

There was only thing that I could do was, smacking my forehead slowly as if I've been enough with them.

***

I climbed onto the bed, moving closer to my wife who was laying her body down on the bed, hugging her from the side and kissing her upper arm.

"My wife." I whispered gently. She chuckled shyly, I could see her face had flushed. She sat up, leaning her back against the headboard.

"Thank you so much for today, honey." I sat up, turning my body to face her. "I'm so overwhelmed of joy today. This is my the best day ever, I guess."

"I'm glad to see you happy." I spoke, tucking a strand of hair to behind her ear, looking at her beautiful eyes and kissing her on forehead warmly. "Happy birthday and happy marriage to us, baby. What kind of gift do you want, hm?"

"You and our kid are my best gift, Jake." She stroked my cheeks with her thumb. "I love you."

"And I love you more, my Daisy." I kissed her lips with full of love and affectionate, running my lips down to kiss her baby bump gently. "I can't wait to see you, my kid. Be healthy and be a smart kid, sweetie." I kissed her baby bump once more lovingly.

This was the day which I've waited since a long time. Married and had a kid. God was the best for me. He knew when I had to be pleased like this and he knew what the best for me was.

I love you, God.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

776K 20.1K 47
"Watch it." "Watch it," I mock him in a whisper, feeling brave. Suddenly, he gets up from his stool and stalks towards me. His large frame towering o...
72.9K 1.3K 85
***COMPLETED*** When we both caught our breath, he pulled me down and kissed me. He let go of my wrist and wrapped his arms around my waist. He opene...
389K 8.2K 44
"I'm not going to hurt you." He took his hands off my waist and placed them on either side of my head. "I could never hurt you." He lowered his face...
41.5K 1.1K 41
My eyes widened as he locked my lips against his gently. Oh Jesus, he stole my first kiss. He kept licking and sucking my lips as if forced me to ope...