The Second Midoriya

By Shiyiku_Sprite12

If Midoriya Izuku had a sister, if she were also quirkless... What would life be like on her side of the stor... More

Chapter 1: (Y/N) Midoriya
Chapter 2: Nekochi
Chapter 3: Bond of two Twins
Chapter 4: Growing up together
Chapter 5: Mistake
Author's Message
Chapter 6: Pride's Punishment
Chapter 7: Quirkless
Chapter 8: The Old Genius
Chapter 9: 'Heroes'
Chapter 10: Apprentice
Chapter 11: Izuku Midoriya
Chapter 12: I Miss You
Chapter 13: The Sludge Incident
Chapter 14: Made Amends
Chapter 15: Oh Brother...
Chapter 16: To-chan!
Chapter 17: Not Good
Chapter 18: Tragedy Struck
Chapter 19: Gone
Chapter 20: Tears
I got tagged!
Chapter 21: Inheritance
Chapter 22: Entrance Exam
Chapter 23: UA
Chapter 24: A Lad of Few Words
Uh so...
Chapter 25: Shōto Todoroki
Happy Birthday Izuku and (Y/N)!
Chapter 26: Hero Outfit
Chapter 27: USJ incident
Chapter 28: Three Tickets, Two Invitation, One (Y/N)
Chapter 30: Preliminary
Chapter 31: Cavalry Battle
Chapter 32: New Faces
I got tagged #2
Chapter 33: Not Him
Chapter 34: Kukun!
Chapter 35: Comfort
Chapter 36: Liar
Chapter 37: Tell me
Chapter 38: It'll be okay
Chapter 39: Katsuki's Soft Spot
Chapter 40: Sick
Chapter 41: Sick; Found Out
Chapter 42: Visit
Chapter 43: Hospital Suprise
Chapter 44: Apologies Made
Autgor's Message #2: Q&A
Chapter 45: The Man of Chap Lips
Happy New Year
Chapter 46: Worries and Disagreements
Author's Message #3: Editing
'What if' Special: Swap AU
Happy Birthday Koda!
'What if' Special: Swap AU [Part 2]
Chapter 47: The One Silently Hurting
Happy Birthday Asui!
Chapter 48: Company
Chapter 49: Choose a Side!
Author's Message #5: Summer Plans
'What if' Special: Swap AU [Part 3]
Author's Message #6: The Future of The Second Midoriya
1 Million Reads; Joining Wattys2019
Chapter 50: The American
Chapter 51: Drunkards in a Bar
Chapter 52: In A Mother's Eyes
Help Wanted! Cover for New Story!
Contest Results
The Absurd Valentine Blessing: Origins of the Harem
Possible New Cover?
Very Serious Major Decision Making
Promise Is Coming!

Chapter 29: UA Sports Festival

40.1K 1.7K 718
By Shiyiku_Sprite12

"Its so big..." Tamashī awed looking around the as far as he could see despite the crowd.

There were stalls set up selling foods and goods around while some also sell All Might merchandize. But it wasn't only just civilians in the crowd, there were also heroes as well.

"At least they upgraded the security." You said with relief as you held Gensui's hand that trembled a little bit from the sights of the heroes. "Alright.. I wanna go back..." He said trying not to look visible disgusted.

"But you already bought a ticket and the two already sent me their bought through mail. I can't waste it.." You say sadly.

"Its fine.. I just don't wanna be near.. those people." He grumbled.

"Why not you and Gensui get some food and I will meet you both in the stadium." You told the younger boy.

"But big sis.... you will get lost." He bluntly spoken making you nervously grin.

"I-I know..! But I promise to meet with Nekochi.." You say bashfully.

"Alright" Tamashī said before turning to the other male. "Let's go you big horned crybaby." And with a grab of one of Gensui's horn they went away.

You chuckled at the two and their childish little antics. Tamashī was a 9 year old with white spiky hair and sharp brown eyes. Despite his looks he was an overall active kid with a big brother aura. He isn't part of the company or one of it employees, he is actually part of the orphanage and victim division.

It was located in 3 of the 7 buildings you owned. There, hold children who are orphans from big villain attacks or children who couldn't be careful for in other orphanages because of behavioral/trauma problems that other orphanages couldn't help with.

Gensui was one of your personal team together with Granny, the old woman from the train, and a few others. Him being the butler and personal lawyer while Granny being your adviser.

Back to your situation, you carefully tried to squeeze through the hefty crowd and soon, arrived to the gates of the school that weren't allowed to enter cause you weren't a student. But there you would be meeting Katsuki who would escort you to the stadium as promised.

Seeing him not around you took out your phone to contact him.

'Katsuki are you hear yet?' You messaged to him and in seconds earned a reply.

'Yeah, just walk forward.' He replied which made you confused.

But despite that you walked forward not even looking up from your phone and suddenly you bumped into a wall of flesh and would have fell, had it not for two big hands holding you by the shoulder to gain your balance back.

"Sorry.. Ah, Nekochi..!" You beamed happily as the male grumbled a little bit annoyed.

"Thought I told you to stop calling me that.." He spoke but you simply smiled and wag a finger at him. "Uh uh-uh! We both know you still enjoy me calling you that..!" You teased making him huff stubbornly looking away with tints of pink on his cheek that went unnoticed by you.

"Whatever let's just go.." He ordered and grabbed your hand tugging you along towards the first year stadium.

"You're probably gonna give your all during this competition aren't you?" You asked making him smirk. "Of course I will, killing those extras one by one during this event will show how strong I am compared to those wimps." He said darkly making you lightly chop him at the side of his head.

"Please save your scary monologues on the battlefield." You jokingly teased making him grumble in a pouting way.

"And plus... I also wanted to see how far Izuku has gone... I wonder if the training from back then helped.." You say showing a bit of worry for your brother.

"And I also have another friend here which I would like to cheer on to!." You added making him raise a brow.

"Huh!? who!?" He asked with hints of annoyance actually wanting you to cheer for him alone, forgetting Izuku was also in there for that moment, but before you could answer a male student with dark colored hair and glasses started calling class A to the waiting room.

"Oh, you should get going." You told making him sigh.

"Tch... Annoying ass..." Katsuki growled in distaste earning a chuckle from you with a pat on the head.

"Good luck Katsuki!" You happily wished making him smirk in reply.

And off he went into the stadium. But as he did a thought came to his mind and he used to remember seeing the innocent shy version of yourself.

[Flashback]

"You changed a lot I see.." Katsuki  said he walked by your side down the street.

"Well yeah, no one needs that side of me, so its best to change it up a bit." You carelessly say making him frown.

"But I need it..." The words suddenly slipped out of his mouth earning a look of surprise from you.

"W-What?"

Blushing madly Katsuki huffed and turned away. "N-Nothing!!" He yelled stubborn that earned a soft laugh on your part.

[Flashback End]

'Its because of him right?' Katsuki angrily thought glaring at your twin who nervously laughed with his classmates.

He clenched his fist trying to not waste his energy on the green head when he would be needing it for the sports festival. 'It's because of him you changed....'

[--]

"Oh big sis, you didn't get lost, Good for you!" Tamashī cheekily commented earning a childish huff from you.

"How mean, I can find my way to numbered seats, you know..!" You told him making the boy laugh along with Gensui chuckling.

"Is it about to start?" You asked them taking your seat between them, that was located three rows from the front.

"Almost, there is a lot of people this year, probably because of the villain attack, your brother sure became a bit popular, don't you think?" Gensui commented earning a nod from you.

"Did you wish luck to the other two who gave you the extra tickets?" Tamashī asked you.

Happily you nodded but a held deep look remembering the other's expression.

[Flashback]

"Shōto..!" You cheered making your way to him with a smile.

"Oh good morning, (Y/N)-chan..." He greeted with a small wave as you approached him.

"Thank you for the ticket." You said to him "I wish you good luck in the competition too!"

He blinked in slight confusion as he tilted his head. " 'too'?" He asked.

"Well, that was because I know two other people in the first year as well and was wishing them good luck, actually wasn't able to greet one of them but I hope you do well!" You say again earning a small nod from the latter.

"Thank you (Y/N) you are truly kind." He bowed earning a bashful look from you.

"You don't have to do that..!" You assured him but he stubbornly denied.

"No, it means a lot for you to come and support me.." He said with a shadowed look in his eyes. "Cause I really need it.."

With a smile you took his hands and held them gently. "Don't worry.. If you need anything call me, okay?"

Silently he nodded and bowed once again before bidding you goodbye.

[Flashback End]

"Oh, its about to start now." Gensui spoke up catching your attention as the speaker booked with the spectators voice.

"Hey! Get ready audience, come forward mass media! Its the highschool fighting ground you all love, everybody, the UA Sports Festival is about to start! Are you ready!?".

The spectator screamed on the top of his lungs and in return earned a loud cheer from the crowd in return. "The first year students will now enter!"

Feeling a sense of excitement rushing feeling your body, you lean forward sitting at the edge of the seats with a smile of wild anticipation.

"AU sport sports festival is a once-a-year battle where rookie heroes engagement in a fierce competition to take their place at the top. You all want to see these guys right?" He say in a tempting manner that just made the crowd go impatient.

"Although attacked by the enemy, their hearts of stealing pushed them through and on, our shinning stars, Class 1-A!"

You beam brightly as you see the said class emerged from the shadows of the doors and onto the field followed by the other 10 classes.

"Now this is starting to get interesting." You spoke to yourself below the cries of the crowd, but both boys beside you somehow heard it clear and smirked to themselves knowingly.

And that was your brother's first sports festival in UA.

=============================
Hey guys sorry about the order of the chapters, the 26th is being sure stubborn and won't be fixed. The stupid thing.. I am getting frustrated with it. So please just deal with till I could fix it?

And if any you guys know how to fix it please tell me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 6.3K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
138K 563 36
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!
862K 40.2K 172
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
186K 4.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...