Howls of the Lost | Now Publi...

By ErinxJacobs

|BOOK 1 of 2| Torian is the only female Alpha she knows of. And as the Alpha, she takes pride in her small pa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Please Read: Updated 12/22/2023

668 17 2
By ErinxJacobs

Okay guys, as you know ((or maybe you don't)) Howls of the Lost has been my baby for many years now. It was the first story I had ever finished - and it's technically not even finished. Howls is book one of two in The Alphas Duet. What used to be Confrontations of the Found will be renamed moving forward to Howls of War.

Other big news. As some of you know, I published Death of Me earlier this year. Well Howls has now been published as well!

The rewrite is noticeably different from this first draft. The magic system is more fleshed out, and some of the character's personalities got a facelift. 

If you love the mess that is this rough draft, I hope you love the finished product just as much. I'm pretty proud of it!

I love you all so, so much. Thank you for sticking with me through everything you have, and if you're new here:

Hi! Welcome to the shit-show, lovelies!!

<3Always,
-KC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 546 6
(Book 2) Leila has a reputation as the pack princess, being the Alpha's daughter means that for most she is to be looked at but not touched. But that...
133K 7.5K 83
He was like an anchor; my anchor. He pulled me back to reality whenever I was straying up into the clouds. ••• Alison Grey is trekking across terri...
2.2M 37.2K 29
Melissa has moved again because of her heartbroken mother, but now Melissa and her mother are the new pack members to the Riverpack. Melissa is als...
2.3K 122 14
After Marty's mate leaves he did exactly what she had expected him to do. He became an amazing alpha. In his mating with his chosen Luna, the connect...