Complicated {YBNK}

By Dejlyn

"No I'm not gay. I just like what I like??‍♀️" More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
Deadt!
11
12
Explanation?
13
14
15
16
17
Kiddo
18
Whew child
19
20
21
Epilouge

6

5.2K 229 167
By Dejlyn

Nahmir

You know how you get that feeling in your throat when your on the verge of tears. That was me right now. But of course. I couldn't cry. They were both staring me right in the face. I just put on a fake smile.

"Nice to meet you" I said shaking her hand "How long y'all been a thing?" I asked.

"A little over 2 years" Miya said cheerfully. I nodded "Cute"

"Did you need something?" Tay asked

"Nah" I said

"How you getting home?"

"My legs" I said as I started walking away "nice to meet you Miya"

"Wait no! Nahmir" Miya said and grabbed my arm "You and Tay are going to the same house. Ride together. You'll be exhausted in that heat"

I shook my head. "I'll be fine. Plus you two should hang out"

She let go of my arm and I made my way out of the school.

Eh nah I'm not gonna go home. I think imma go take a nap at a park. That's always peaceful. And plus after the bullshit I just found out. I had a million things on my mind. A nap would clear them.

Since tf when did he have a girlfriend? Of 2 years? I've been living with him for 1 1/2 months. She's never once been to the house and he barely left. Wow what a relationship. I guess.

Why do I care?!? Ugh! Yes nap me now.

I walked into the house and was immediately ambushed by my concerned mom and a concerned Cassidy .

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!" They both yelled in my face at the same time

"Sheesh chill. I went to park and took a nap" I said

"You could've can home and did that shit. We've been blowing your phone up constantly for hours" my mom said

"What really?" I pulled my phone out of my pocket and boom there it was 298 missed calls from my mom and Cassidy. Sheesh. "Sorry"

"Sorry! That's all you can say is sorry? Are you kidding me?!" My mom said. She was pissed and I could tell she wanted to hit me. So I moved outta the way and sure enough a fist flew my way. Luckily i dodged it.

Cassidy grabbed her. "Calm down Teresa. He's alive that's all that matters" she said

"Ugh your right" my mom said "I need a drink"she grabbed her keys and pushed past me and went out the door.

"Never again" Cassidy said looking at me.

I nodded. "Promise"

"Okay let me go with your mother we'll be back later" she said and left out.

That's the last I'd hear of them til about midnight.

I walked upstairs to my room. I took a slight glance into Tay's room. He was asleep with his girlfriend laying on him asleep as well. That made me frown. I walked in my room and slammed my door behind me.

Yup I prayed that woke them up.

Taymor

Boom!

A loud noise sounded through the house. Waking me up outta my sleep. Fuck was that. I looked down at my chest seeing Miya still sleep on me. I slid from under her and walked outta my room.

I heard Nahmir rummaging around in his room. I think I know what that was now. I walked up to his door and opened it slowly. He was looking through his dresser. I heard slight sniffle come from him.

"Mir?" I said softly

"Go away" he said. I could tell by his cracking voice. He was in fact crying.

I didn't want him crying. I walked in shutting his door behind me and locking it.

"Mir can we please talk?"

He shook his head "I don't wanna talk to you" he said

"I know but I wanna talk to you wether you wanna listen or not. I still needa say this." I sighed.

"I'm sorry. Like really sorry. I know that won't fix how I've made you feel but I want you to know I'm truly sorry."

He said nothing. Just sniffled

" I like you Mir. Like I really do. You make me feel a way I've never felt about anyone. Not even Miya. Your something special to me"

"You make me feel alright when I'm around you. I'm sane. Yea I may be moody but I'm trying to control that. you're really amazing to me"

"I'm crazy about you" I admitted

A heard a sigh come from. I looked at him. He was a torn mess.

He finally spoke " I like you too Tay. I really don't know why but I do. I can't stay mad at you. I love the good moments we share you make me really happy. I feel really loved around you most of the time. And I forgive you for that night. I liked it. It just hit me off gaurd. Maybe a little gentler next time y-

"Next time?" I questioned smirking

"W-Well Yea. I hope there's a next time" he said blushing looking down

I got up and walked over to him and lifted his head up. I wiped the left over tears rom his face and planted a soft kiss on his lips he kissed back. I moved his dreads outta his face revealing a bruise on his cheek. I already knew what it was from, I kissed it.

I gently kissed all over his face making my way down to his neck. Soft moans escaped his lips. Damn I wanna devour him like crazy. He's just so damn perfect.

Before I knew it we were on the bed and I was on top of him kissing all over his neck.

"Taymor baby!" I heard Miya y'all from my room

Nahmir pushed me off of him. Sitting up. He shook his head. I guess he forgot she was here. I did too.

"Just go" he mumbled to himself

I unlocked his door and walked out making my way back into my room. I opened my room door to a naked Miya. Damn she was sexy asf. I quickly shut the door behind me locking it. Yup I knew where this was going.

Nahmir

I was scrolling though Instagram then I heard some moaning noises. That cant be moaning.

I got up and walked outta my room and followed the sound. It was coming from Tay's room. I walked to his room door and listened.

"Faster Tay faster!" I heard Miya moan out

I can't believe this nigga he was really fucking her after kissing on me.

I sighed and walked back into my room closing the door and laying down.

———

How'd you like this part? They finally threw their feelings out there on the table.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 2.1K 16
taykxnahmir Jus read it cuz yk you want to ;) (Age gapped,no set 'bottom' boy) DONT LIKE? DONT READ :)
15.3K 620 25
"𝘿𝙞𝙙 𝙄 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚?"