17

Nahmir

"Your mom signed a report explaining to us what you said happened to you" The judge said

"How Taymor McIntyre and Cassidy McIntyre both raped you"

"Do you recall this?"

I stared at my mom who motioned for me to say yes. I told her I didn't want this. I didn't want them to go to jail. I didn't wanna put them through this.

"Mr Simmons?"

"Do you recall these events?"

I looked over at Taymor and his mother. They both were sitting with their heads down. They had on yellow jumpsuits with their hands cuffed behind their backs.

I felt bad. I shouldn't have told my mom what happened. I knew she'd go to this even after I told her not to.

"N-No I don't r-recall your honor" I lied

"Are you sure? The doctor even reported some rectal ripping. That only could be caused by rape"

"I-I don't recall your honor"

I looked at my mom who had a look of major disappointment on face. I looked away and looked down.

The judge cleared his throat.

"Well uhm since he doesn't recall these events I have no choice but to close this case and set Taymor McIntyre and Cassidy McIntyre free" he said then slammed down his gavel.

I stood and walked off the stand, quickly walking out the court room not making any eye contact with anyone around me.

____

"WHY WOULD YOU LIE DAMNIT!" My mom yelled making me jump hitting my head on the window

"I-I-I don't know" I cried

"We could've had all their money! Could've been living so fucking lavishly. All you had to do was tell the fucking truth!"

"We could've sued them for all they had!"

I turned looking at her

"Sued them? Was that your plan for getting the law involved all along?"I questioned

"Of course. You clearly didn't care they raped you so why should I?" She admitted

"The money would have been great too! Now we're back to fucking square one. Broke!" She said

"P-Pull o-over!" I yelled. My voice cracking horribly.

She quickly jerked the car off the rode.

"Yea get the hell out. You waste of time"

I got out grabbing my belongings with me and slammed the door.

It was raining. I watched her as she speed off down the rode.

I can't believe it. My own mother. She put up such a good front but only cared about the money she could've gotten in the end.

The last person I had left was now gone.

|3 YEARS SKIP|

"Hey Mr. Simmons. How you doing today?" My therapist said sitting down in-front of me

"I'm doing better" I smiled nodding

"Can you elaborate on better?"

"I've been losing weight finally. I've been happier, I haven't been waking up crying these past couple nights"

He wrote something down on his note pad as he nodded at my words

"That's good. Do you still get flashbacks of them?"

He was referring to Taymor and his mother.

It took me awhile to finally start to put what had happened behind me. I went through a very depressed stage after the last encounter with my mom.

It lasted awhile. I'm just starting to be able to get over everything. I went through a patch of time where I wanted to kill myself again.

But then I met an old lady who helped me get through my rough patch. She took me in. Introduced me to my therapist. She helped me get a job. And she even helped me get my own apartment.

When I just wanted to give up. She was there to keep me on the right track. Thanks to her I finished high school. Which was very rough for me being that I still had to see Taymor everyday. Being that everyone knew what went on didn't help either.

Although he did me wrong my feelings for him have not died. I don't think they ever will. I think he's moved away though I haven't seen him since graduation 2 1/2 years ago

"No sir I don't" I said smiling

"That's great. Seems like we don't really need much of a session today" he said looking at his watch

"I don't have another client for an hour or so. Wanna go get some coffee and take a walk around the park. I know you enjoy it especially with this fall weather" he said

"Sure why not"

I stood up grabbing my jacket and putting it on and grabbed my keys and phone.

"Leave the keys" he said

"But the coffee shop is a quite long walk" I said

"So. Leave them. Walking is good exercise"

I nodded and set my keys back down on the table. I watched him grab his coat and phone.

We made our way out of his office and out of the building making out way to the coffee shop.

——

We walked into the coffee shop. The aroma of black coffee wafted heavily through the air, piercing through with the smooth, rich scent of roasted beans.

I sniffed the air smiling as we made our way to the line.

We chatted a bit as the line moved on slowly. For a small coffee shop they always had a lot of business.

"Daddy Daddy another donut pwease!" A little girl yelled as she ran in line cutting infront of me

"Okay Princess we can buy you can't cut the line like that" a man said. His voice seemed a bit familiar.

The little girl turned around and looked up at me. "Can me pwease cut you. I weally want another donut" she begged flashing me the cutest smile ever

"Sure sweetie" I smiled back

"See daddy. Him is nice him don't care now come on"she said.

A man walked up standing next to her. She grabbed his hand dancing.

He slightly turned and looked at me. "Thank you"

"No problem" I said flashing a smile.

I turned to keep talking to my therapist.

"Wait. Mir?" The man said

I haven't been called that in years. I looked up at the man who was completely turned looking at me. I scanned his face taking in all his features.

I froze for a minute.

"T-Taymor?"

____

I think I have an ending idea for this. Gotta sketch it all out.

This is unedited so lemme know if you see any mistakes so I can correct them :)