5

Nahmir

"What was your purpose of doing that?" I said getting off my bed

He said nothing and proceeded to walk out. No I'm not having it. I followed him and grabbed him by the shirt. "Taymor!"

"What is your issue lately?" I asked

He sighed, "I don't know. I just.. You have me going crazy. My feelings are everywhere. I don't want anyone else touching you"

"Where is this coming from all of a sudden? You're confusing me and it's starting to scare me. You're being super aggressive. You keep swearing up and down that I'm having sex with Glizzy and no matter how many times I say I'm not you just can't seem to believe it"

"Maybe I was over exaggerating with that. I'm sorry about last night too. I noticed a bruise on your face from the slap" he said caressing my cheek

"It's fine" I said moving my head

"Well anyways, did you like it?"

"Like what?"

"Last night"

I stared at him blankly for a minute. I got upset. I wanted to slap him. Out of everything he could've said he asked me that. It felt great but I feel like a part of me was torn away.

"I dunno you tell me. Would you like your virginity being ripped away from you like that?" I questioned angrily

Taymor

"I dunno you tell me. Would you like your virginity being ripped away from you like that?" Mir questioned me angrily

"I-I Nahmir I-

"Save it" he said putting his hand in my face. Walking off in his room shutting the door behind him locking it.

"Nahmir! Wait! I'm sorry!" I said as I started beating on his door

He just ignored me. I stood there knocking and knocking for an hour. He said nothing. I sighed and walked off to my room

———

I couldn't sleep last night. All I could think about was Mir. I felt so bad. I didn't know he was a virgin, If I would've known trust me I wouldn't of took it that far. His first time having sex and I treated him like a complete whore.

Now I gotta be at this damn school with it on my mind. I really fucked up.

"You good baby?" My girlfriend Miya said. Damn I forgot she existed

"Yeah" I said. Staring out the classroom window

"You sure. You seem out of it. You haven't really been talking to me or inviting me over to your house" she said

"Ik and I'm sorry I've just been coping with some things"

"I'm here if you need to talk baby. You know that"

I nodded. Little did she know she was another issue in my life. I loved her but I've been hearing from others she was cheating on me during the summer break. Who wants to hear that about someone they've been with for 2 years?

Nahmir

Today was supposed to be great. Fresh start at a new school. With new people. I guess that's only in the fairytales.

I'd been up crying all night. And yes it was over Tay. I felt like I snapped at him a little hard last night. I felt bad. He knocked on my door for an hour and I ignored it. I know he felt bad.

I really don't understand why I feel so bad. He ripped something precious away from me. We weren't even together. I can admit. I kinda like him I guess. Fuck is a kinda? I do like him. A lot I know I shouldn't but he was really nice and sweet when he wasn't going through his emotional swings.

It's complicated.

——-

I was currently sitting in the back of my class playing with my hair. I'd occasionally look at my phone and go to the camera and make sure I still looked good.

Like who wouldn't wanna be me. I looked so damn good.

This teacher was boring

This teacher was boring. Telling us about her life. Ain't like ian heard this shit all day. Not like anyone cared honestly.

I let out a groan as I put my head down.

"Is there a problem Mr. Simmons" the teacher said

I lifted my head up seeing everybody looking at me. For some reason although it was the first day. I was ready to get in some trouble already.

I chuckled. "Yea there is a problem. I've been hearing every teacher all damn day tell us about their boring ass life."

"Yea okay we know y'all travel a lot and have siblings. Yes we know y'all are related to this teacher and that teacher in this way and that way. That tends to happen in life" I rolled my eyes

"Well" She said I could tell she was salty I didn't care. "How about you plug your ears and not listen" and with that she continued talking about her lame ass life.

I sucked my teeth. Damn I was hoping to get put out her class. Guess not. I put my head down again.

As soon as I started falling asleep the bell rung making me jump up. Scared tf outta me. I grabbed my bag and stood up then walked out the class.

Finally. I was so ready to go home. I went to find Tay, although my my mom dropped me off he was my ride home. And plus me and him could talk about these feelings between me and him and what's gonna happen with that.

I walked up and down several halls then I spotted him, he was talking to a short brown skin girl who had on a green wig. Thats cute. Can you turn around for me. I walked up to them. They both looked at me.

"Hey Tay " I smiled at him he looked at me a little confused. I guess shocked to see me smiling.

"Uh Hey Mir, uhm Miya this is Nahmir the guy I was telling you him and his mom moved in with me and my mom" she smiled at me "And Mir" I heard a hint of nervousness in his voice. "This is Miya, my girlfriend"

Didn't expect that one...

~~~~

Hey y'all!!! Guess what? I know this is like off topic of the story but me and Nahmir have the same birthday!!