Sex Ain't Better Than Love ?

By NooFakeIshh

More

Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? Character Info
Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? One
Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? Two
Sεx Ain't Better Than Love ? 3
Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? 4
Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? ✘ Six ✘
Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? ✘ Seven ✘
Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? ✘ Eight ✘
Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? ✘ Nine ✘
Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? ✘ 1O ✘
Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? ✘ 11 ✘
Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? ✘ 12 ✘
Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? ✘ 13 ✘
Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? ✘ 14 ✘
Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? ✘ 15 ✘
Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? ✘ 16 ✘
Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? ✘ 17 ✘
Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? ✘ 18 ✘
Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? ✘ 20 ✘
Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? ✘ 21 ✘
Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? ✘ 22 ✘

Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? ✘ 19 ✘

8.2K 176 5
By NooFakeIshh

Forrest

There's something about Camilla that I like, I can't put my finger on it . She damn sure isn't like most girls, last night when we went out she didn't dress half naked, or had her ass and boobs hanging out . This girl walked out the house in jeans, a tank top, sneakers, and a backpack on, unlike Asia who wore a skirt and high heels .

Camilla is really cool peoples, she don't care what people think of her, she's beautiful, and I like her probably a little more than I should right now . But I can't lie and say that I'm not still caught up with Asia, it's just that type of feeling that takes months or maybe even years to go away .

"So what are you getting into tonight ?" I asked

"I don't know, Asia is waiting for Tremaine to come home so I'm probably not doing shit tonight ."

"Iight so come chill with your boy, let's go right now ."

She smiled "Where we going ?"

"Don't worry I got you, you'll love it ."

We hopped in the car and headed into the city, I was into the mood to do something fun so I found this little Laser Tag spot . You can say it was a date she just didn't know it was, no lie we were acting like wild animals in there though, she was dying on the floor laughing cause every where she turned around there I was blasting her vest making her lose .

Our time was almost up and we both had one last target lit up on both our vest, I was like James Bond up in that bitch ain't no way hell I was going to lose . I crept low and hid behind corners, I need to reach a high point so I started running fast with my gun ready to blast incase I saw her, but right as I was about to reach to the stairs she came out of no where and tripped my ass .

"Lay down on the ground ." she demanded

"Yes Ma'am ." I said still pointing my gun up at her

"Put your gun down ."

"No YOU put YOUR gun down ."

She laughed "Stop, I'm serious you're not going to win so you might as well let me get that target ."

I slowly got up of the ground "Iight so both of us want to win, there's 30 seconds left on the clock but there can only be one winner ."

She lowered her gun with a smile "Okay I'm listening so what do you propose ."

I slowly pulled in her by her vest and kissed her, I peeked over at the clock and there was only 10 more seconds left "I won ." I said with a smile as I let her go

"Wrong, I won ." she said blasting the last target of my vest at the last 2 seconds making her the winner

Camilla

Starting to think that I dug myself too deep into this, I was doing Asia a favor by laying Forrest of her but now he's getting a bit too friendly for my taste . It's not like I don't like him it's just that I DON'T like guys, never have never will, I like girls . But it's just something about him that's making me bend the rules .

"Okay so since I won how about the loser treats to ice cream ."

He smiled "Iight I guess you got that, that was a slick move you pulled but yeah you won ."

"Awe it's okay to say you got beat by a girl, I won't make you feel bad ." I said pinching his cheek

"Nah it's cool I'm just saying you got lucky, you caught me off guard that's all . It won't happen again so go head and get your praise on ." he smiled

I laughed "Iight bet, next thing we do together I'll still kick that ass ."

He laughed "We'll see about that ."

We walked all around the city laughing and having a good time, he was saying all these things that just made me want to pack him in my suitcase and take him home with me . There is a million guys in the world but there is only one Forrest . I would rather shoot myself than say I have feelings a guy, I've been through hell and back and I'm not trying to travel on that road again .

"So when are you going back to VA ?"

"Probably like next week, why you tired of seeing my face everyday now ?" I smiled

"Nah never that, it's just that it's too bad that you have to leave cause I know you're going to miss me ."

I laughed "Someone is a little cocky isn't he ."

"For good reasons ." he said licking his lips with a smile

"Be careful of what you ask for ."

He smiled and pulled me into him by my hand, I knew what he wanted and I didn't mind giving it to him but it's just that I don't want to lead him on with out telling him the truth .

"Wait, wait Forrest I need tell you -- ."

"Why is that when I try to be nice to a girl and try to work at being something a little more they always try and hit me with that I like you but we can only be friends bomb . I bet if my name was Trey Songz I'd have a gang on bitches on the floor crawling for me ."

"Pause, I wasn't even going to say that at least not in those words . I just think that you should know something about me ."

"Iight so I'm waiting ."

"I don't like you like that because I'm a lesbian, I never ever would date a guy because I have problems with trusting guys . Ever since I was 12 I've just felt much comfortable with being with the same sex, but being around you this past week has taught me that all guys aren't the same, I have some feelings for you but I'm just nervous to act to them out because I'm scared ."

"Were you born gay or what it's something that just happen ?"

"It's . . something that just happen ."

"So what's your story ?"

"Excuse me ?"

"I'm just saying, everyone has a story to themselves, you said ever since you were 12 you felt as though being lesbian was something you was comfortable with ."

"Honestly, please don't get freaked out by this you're like the second person I ever told this to, I'm trusting you right now so you should feel special . . . But anyways when I was 9 I had this babysitter who for 3 years - ."

"Stop right there, you don't have to tell me if you don't want too ." he said

"But I feel like I want to, this has been trapped inside me for years . I've blamed myself for everything that happened, I was young and stupid and I should of told somebody but I was afraid . So I felt like the next best thing was to become lesbian, I never had sex with a woman or a man I was just rubbed the wrong way if you get what I'm saying ."

"What happened to you wasn't your fault so you had no reason to blame yourself, it was okay to be afraid but you definitely weren't stupid, you was just like I said afraid of what was to come next . But if you ask me I wouldn't put claims on you being a lesbian unless that's what you really like, I think you should move a away from your past and give a guy like me a chance ."

I smiled "I'll definitely think about that thank you ."

"The night is still young, I'm feeling a little miniature golf what do you think ?"

I smiled "50 dollars says I win ."

Asia

9:45 PM and Tremaine's ass still isn't here, I've been waiting all day for him to get home and the fact that he isn't here right now is pissing me off . I've been taking my time in this relationship making sure that this is everything I want, but obviously I'm not moving fast enough for him .

So I took the liberty of lighting up some candles, wearing nothing but one of his dress shirts and high tube socks, and turned on some soft music . I just want to show him how special he is to me, ain't no way he won't love this .

"Oh somebody has something up her sleeve planned for tonight ." Camilla said waking in the door with Forrest

I smiled "What makes you say that ?"

"Asia, your ass is only wearing a T-Shirt and your holding a couple of bananas and chocolate syrup in your hands ."

I laughed "Shut up and mind your business ." I said heading up the stairs to Trey's room

I waited and waited and waited for him to walk through the door and see all that I did for him, but he never showed . I called him once but he shot me straight to voicemail, I gave him another damn hour to show but he never did . Fuck it I'm not waiting anymore, I blew out the candles and changed back into my regular pajamas .

Just as I was heading into my room, Camilla was heading out . "Where you going ?" I asked

"Forrest and I are about to watch tv, I take it your little plan didn't work out ."

"Nope, he didn't come home yet but it's whatever ."

Camilla

As soon as I walked over to the couch and sat next to Forrest, Tremaine walked into the house . My nosy ass was listening to every word as he went to Asia's room .

"Damn it's good to be home ." he said

"I'm sure it is ." Asia said not playing attention to him;

"Why you down here, I'm home now you know what time it is boo ."

"You blew it boo boo, I had this special night planned for the both of us . I called you and you don't answer so try again next time ." she said heading into the kitchen

Tremaine followed behind her and his tone of voice got softer so I couldn't hear much of what he was saying . It was quiet between the two of them one moment till I heard them smacking lips with each other, I looked over at Forrest and the expressions on his voice wasn't pleasing . Trey picked up Asia by her waist and he walked up the stairs with her clutched tight to him . It was no secret to what they were doing .

"Come on ." I said taking Forrest by the hand

"What are you doing ?"

"I'm taking a chance on a guy like you ." I said walking up to his room

Ain't no reason that Tremaine and Asia should be the only one's getting some action tonight right ? I laid him down on the bed and turned out the lights, I didn't want him to see the nervous expression on my face as I slowly made my way on top of him and connected to his lips . His hand slowly wrapped around the sides of my waist causing me to shake a bit .

I can't believe I'm doing this, we were going at it for almost 30 minutes but I couldn't feel him being hard .

"What's wrong is it me ? Am I not attractive to you ?"

"No no, you're beautiful trust; me I'm trying hard not to take you down right now only because I know this is something you don't feel comfortable doing . I know I just met you so I can't really judge you but I know you're not the type of girl that just hops in bed with some dude she only known for a week ." he laughed

"I was just - ."

"You were just trying to make me take my mind of the fact that Asia is in the room with Trey instead of me . . . That girl doesn't bother me, I don't care about what they do with each other . I was just in the right place with her at the wrong time, she is and always will be just a friend ."

I smiled "Well if you ask me I think that she made the wrong decision choosing him over you ." I said kissing him on the cheek

"She'll see that for herself soon ."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.3K 2.1K 29
Chris has blown up in the industry and is doing really well. Crystal is living as a dancer, single as a pringle. Since the break up, they decided to...
25.5K 1K 35
𝑴𝒂𝒎𝒂 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒔𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕. (𝑺𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒐...
never By Lea

Fanfiction

3.6K 152 22
Never leave. Never question them. Never say no. Never be heard. Never stand tall. Never have courage. Always stay like this. This was what I l...
183K 9.4K 47
"ɪ ᴡᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ. ʏᴏ ʙᴀᴅ."