The Blacks

By BlackVeilBrides24

Meet Star Karma Regulas Black daughter of Sirius Black and Layla Evern both purebloods. Join Star as her and... More

The Quidditch World Cup- Chapter 2
We used to know her?- Chapter 3
My Best Friend!- Chapter 4
Train ride!- Chapter 5
Grand Entrance!- Chapter 6
Meeting him- Chapter 7
Everything Happend So Fast- Chapter 8
What day is it?- Chapter 9
You couldn't have warned me?!?!?- Chapter 10
Shoping and dates- Chapter 11
The Dance- Chapter 12
Why?- Chapter 13
It's too depressing right now- Chapter 14
Truth is- Chapter 15
Why did you say that?!?!- Chapter 16
The war- Chapter 17
Three years later- Chapter 18

How it began- Chapter 1

393 8 4
By BlackVeilBrides24

"WHAT!?! No I will not allow Reg to do a mission like that!" Yelled Remus "It's not up to you Remus it's up to me. I'll do it Albus." I said. My name is Star Karma Regulas Black I have five siblings Alex James Black, Naomi Lilly Black, Skylar Prongs Black, Callie Moony Black, and Jace Padfoot Black. Alex, Callie, and Skylar go to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. While Jace goes to Durmstrang and Naomi goes to Beauxbatons Academy of Magic. Me on the other hand I go to Lovells school of magic and an all girls school even though I'm a complete tomboy. Me and my sisters are part Vella not that I really care any guy I've gone out with just uses me to get another girl. Oh and I'm apart of The Order of the Phoenix or the OTP.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 122 19
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.There is someone out there who thinks you're perfect and they will give you the world, the stars and everything in between・ 。゚☆: *...
1.7K 43 8
Josie Potter's life has never been normal. Her brother is the famous Boy Who Lived, and her parents are Lily and James Potter, the parents who put th...
181K 5.7K 25
' "I will not ask again, who are you?" Sirius Black took in the stranger on his doorstep, wand still out. "I," she said "Am Adalyn Black." "There is...
4.8K 23 21
Alula Black, the little sister of Sirius and Regulus Black, is a fifth-year in Hogwarts. Life isn't easy for her. Especially after Sirius went to Ask...