Kink // Luke Hemmings [COMPLE...

By whatifonly

"You have a what?" "A kink." "What the fuck is a kink?" "Oh, baby...you're so innocent..." *_*_*_*_*... More

-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
-Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 6-
-Chapter 7-
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
-Chapter 11-
-Chapter 12-
-Chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
-Chapter 16-
-Chapter 17-
-Chapter 18-
-Chapter 19-
-Chapter 20-
-Chapter 21-
-Chapter 22-
-Chapter 23-
- Chapter 24 -
- Chapter 25 -
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
-Chapter 32-
-Chapter 33-
-Chapter 34-
-Chapter 35-
-Chapter 36-
-Chapter 38-
-Chapter 39-
-Chapter 40-

-Chapter 37-

4.8K 73 13
By whatifonly

A/n: WE HIT 100K WTF WOW THANKS GUYS

I sipped on my icy drink as I scrolled through the notifications on my phone. I didn't have long before I was due to see Luke again. Amy had slightly eased on the wedding stuff, realising she was going overboard.  As I turned my head to talk to Becky, a familiar face walked through the double doors of the cafe. I quietly freaked out, hitting Becky's arm as I bent down to avoid being seen. 

"Who is it?" Beck asked curiously, swinging her head around to see the person walking through the cafe. "Oh my God, is that Luke's ex?" My eyes were so wide, I'm surprised they didn't pop out of my head. I nodded violently while almost cackling. Jokes on her because I'm marrying the guy she took from me, eventually.

"Yeah, the one who we saw when the whole gang was out for a meal and she was still visiting." A part of me wanted her to notice me. Maybe then I could show off how Luke and I were so close and hint a bit at the engagement. Of course, I didn't try to interact with her because I knew it would only end badly. I didn't want drama.

She had changed her hair colour since the last time I saw her, this time it was a dark violet colour that shone in the light. However, she looked just as beautiful as she did the first time I saw her, making my heart falter slightly. I had nothing to worry about, Luke was faithful and wasn't even with me. I just automatically panicked. I took a moment to calm myself down, feeling Becky's eyes dart between the two of us. I kicked her under the table a little too harshly. Her eyebrows furrowed and we shared a glare. 

"Don't-" I started as her eyes fell onto the girl at the counter.

"-Sophia?" She yelled in a high-pitched fashion. I coughed loudly over the top, praying to God that she hadn't heard her, but he mustn't have been on my side that day. Her hair gracefully swung around her as she looked in our direction, a dazed look residing on her face. Becky dramatically waved her over and, for some unknown reason, she actually walked over. "How have you been?" 

"I'm sorry, do I know you?" She asked, keeping that fake smile on her plump lips. She hadn't even noticed me yet. 

"I'm Luke Hemmings' friend, and this is his fiance." She slyly smiled at her, waving her hand in my direction. I gave her my best bitchy-smile, making her eye twitch slightly. 

"You? Really." She chuckled to herself, hovering over the table. I guess some people don't change. "You'd think he would have moved on."

"Mhm, well, I guess he's in love or something." I shrugged, keeping the smirk on my face. She rolled her eyes before turning back to Becky. 

"Well, it was nice to see you." She scrunched her face up in an ugly way, then walked back to the counter to pick up her drink. As soon as she left the cafe, I kicked Becky under the table. She couldn't stop laughing; she really thought she was a comedian or some shit. 

"What the fuck is wrong with you? That could have gone horrifically wrong." I groaned, tilting my head to one side and letting tiredness surge over my body. I had hardly been getting bad insomnia and I couldn't figure out why. I wondered if it had something to do with my weird sleeping patterns because of the times I talked to Luke on the phone. Time differences suck. "Can you hurry up and finish your coffee so we can pick up the bridesmaid dresses?" I rubbed my face and stood up to intimidate her. 

"God, would you calm down? I'm sure they aren't that bad." She horribly attempted to reassure me. See, Amy wanted me to help her with every single detail of the wedding, all except the bridesmaid dresses. She wanted to choose them out herself, and that seemed like the worst idea in the world. Not because she had a bad fashion choice, simply because I knew the other bridesmaids were her best friends and they all had very different styles to mine. Becky downed the rest of her coffee, then stood up next to me and gesturing for me to lead the way out. The dress shop was only a few stops down, so we walked. 

As soon as we entered the sparkling, white establishment, a woman in a tight-fitting dress welcomed us. She asked us what we were there for, name, who we were picking up for, etc. I swear, my heart almost jumped out of my chest as she handed over three body-sized bags, telling me they were the dresses. I smiled warmly at her despite my faltering heart. Becky snorted with laughter at the alarmed look on my face as soon as we were outside on the street.

"Beck, I don't like this. I feel like I need to throw up." 

"You're so fucking dramatic." She continued to laugh all the way back to the car, where I gently lay them down on the back seats. I buckled in and waited for Becky to reverse out of the space. After 30 seconds of silence, I decided I couldn't take it and turned on the radio. At first, it was just your usual advert about cleaning supplies and local events, but then the presenter started to speak and as soon as he spoke, I screamed. Becky began to shout at me for freaking her out, but I shushed her and turned the audio up. 

"-Michael, and Luke." He introduced the boys, our boys. Becky stopped muttering and smiled at the road as she drove. "We have some fans on the line who have some questions." The sound of a phone ringing played before the sound of a young girl's voice bounced out of the speakers. They all greeted her, the presenter making sure she was fast with her question. 

"What are you guys doing during the break in the tour?" She was referring to the two-week break they had in a week's time. 

"We're going back home, I think," Ash said with slight uncertainty in his voice. 

"I'm going to see my girlfriend," Luke admitted straight away, making my cheeks heat up for no reason. "It's also her sister's wedding, so, I'm going to that." The presenter and his co-host awed at him before swiftly moving on. I got out my phone, opening up my messenger app and pressing Luke's name. 

To: Luke

Heard you talking shit abt me on the radio. smh.

I joked, wondering how long it would take before he saw it. As soon as the radio show went to a music break, playing Youngblood-might I add, I received a reply to my message.

From: Luke

ooh shit girl, you better find yaself a new boyf

I rolled my eyes; He texted like a 13-year-old girl, gossiping with her two friends about a guy that she thinks likes her when he really doesn't. Odd example.

To: Luke

done. tell me when you're free to talk shit w me. i got tea to spill

And suddenly I became a 13-year-old girl as well. 

From: Luke

Got one more interview then I've got an hour-long gap between that and the next one. i'll text you when I can babe.

---

"3...2...1..." Luke, Becky, Michael, Calum, and Ash chanted as I winced. My hand was tightly wrapped around the zip of one of the dress bags. I had the green light from Amy to look at the dresses and I was scared shitless. I had all the boys on the phone as they sat in a boring room during their break. Becky held up the phone to the dress as I covered my eyes, too afraid to actually look at it. 

"Open your eyes!" Calum yelled through the phone's speaker. I groaned but did open my eyes. Turns out, I had nothing to be worried about. The dress as actually quite pretty; it was a pale pink colour with a lacy, front chest. Becky hugged me tightly as I almost burst into tears because of all the nerves I had in my body. I just felt like I needed to have a good cry, you know? 

"Awe, baby? Are you okay?" Luke asked while he took his own phone into his hand so it was just him on screen. I replicated his actions, taking the phone from Becky's hand. 

"I'm fine," I sniffed. "I just didn't expect it to be that nice." I laughed slightly at how stupid I sounded. "Oh, guess who we saw today." I quickly changed the subject as the memory popped up. 

"Who?" He asked, resting his chin on the palm of his hand, looking cute and tired. 

"Your ex."

"Which one?" He asked with a tense laugh. I scoffed with amusement in my voice. 

"Sophia, I think her name is." 

"Holy shit, really? The one with crazy hair?" I nodded my head as he stared intently at the screen with my face bobbling around on it. "Did you talk to her?"

"Okay, well, I wasn't going to, but then Becky called her over and told her I was your fiance." I blurted quickly, hearing the faint laughter of both Becky and the boys on the other line. 

"Oh god, what did she say?"

"She made a snarky comment, so, I said one back." I shrugged. He smirked and nodded at me.

"That's my girl."

A/n: really super short bc guess what's coming up in the next two chapters? ;-) I'm going on a school art trip for about 3 days so idk if I'll have wifi to update but I'll attempt to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 6.7K 35
"i said call me daddy or sir" "and i said how about fuck no" in which luke and ashton are in a bdsm relationship, and luke loves to break the rules. ...
2.8K 752 200
"You're stupid, but I love you.." *** a 5sos fanfiction
1.7M 29.6K 44
"You're gonna be a good girl, right baby?" "uh huh.." "What was that?" "Yes sir.." "Good girl... Now suck." - Warning - Mature content, read at your...
204K 2.5K 56
A book where I make up short stories in which these handsome men are involved. Requests opened!!! Highest ranks #1 5sosimagines #76 5sos #2 update #2...