Where do I Belong? (Female Fr...

By DamonDillinger

y/n l/n was hated by everyone and loved by no one. He was treated like a monster, so y/n went up on Mt. Ebott... More

Bio
Chapter 1: Meeting Sans & Papyrus. Old Memories?
Chapter 2: Learning the Truth
Chapter 3: The Genocide Run
Chapter 4: Battle at Judgement Hall! Forgiving, But Never Forget...
Chapter 5: Saving W.D. Gaster

Prologue: Another Human, But Not in the Right Place.

3.5K 32 44
By DamonDillinger

3rd person pov

???: There is a prophecy, a prophecy about an 'angel' that has seen the surface will descend to the underground, and will lead all of us to freedom. But Asgore, you know that only a soul with the strength equivalent to seven human souls can destroy the barrier.

Asgore: Yes, I know that...

Present Day
y/n pov

I stood above the hole to the underground, ready to jump. Everyone up here on the surface treats me like a monster. Hell, if I survive the fall, the monsters might think I'm one of them if I really am a monster. I jump to the underground. Once I hit the ground, everything went black. When I open my eyes, I'm in a black void. In the distance, there is a dark figure. I can't really tell who are what it is. All of the sudden, I heard a noise that makes my head hurt. In front of me is something I don't recognize.

YOU CAN'T DIE NOW... YOU'RE STILL NEEDED Y/N. STAY DETERMINED...

y/n: (What the hell...?)

Timeskip
3rd person pov

y/n woke up in a dark room.

y/n: Am I dead...?

y/n sat up and tried to walk.

Meanwhile

In the kitchen was Toriel, Frisk, and Chara. Frisk and Toriel is making Butterscotch Cinnamon Pie for y/n while Chara is eating a chocolate bar.

Toriel: Chara, can you go see if the young man is awake?

As soon as she said those words, they heard a crash from the room that y/n was in.

y/n: Fuck!!!

Chara: He's awake.

Toriel: Can you go help him?

With y/n

y/n: (Guess I am alive... Damn... I think I broke my leg in the fall...)

As y/n tries to get up, Chara is walking towards the room y/n is in.

Chara: (Why is y/n here? I thought he wasn't in this timeline.)

y/n pov

As I was on the ground, I can hear someone coming towards the room I'm in. The door opens to reveal a girl wearing a green sweater with a yellow stripe in the middle. Her hair is light brown. What I notice the most is that her eyes are red. She held out her hand, offering to help me up, which I accepted. She helped me up and put my arm around her shoulder. She then started walking, leading me to another room. She set me down at a table with 3 chairs. Just then, a goat monster and another human that looks similar to the other human that helped me came out of the kitchen, with pie. The goat monster set down a plate with pie in front of me. I just stare at it.

Goat Monster: Go ahead and eat it. It's Butterscotch Cinnamon Pie.

I grabbed a fork, took a piece of the slice of pie and ate it. It's delicious...

y/n: Thank you...

Goat Monster: Your welcome. I'm Toriel, this is Frisk, the one that helped you is Chara. What's your name?

y/n: My name is y/n...

Toriel: What brings you to the underground?

I stopped eating the pie after she asked that question.

y/n: It's personal.

The girl named Frisk looks worried for some reason. The strange thing is, I feel like I know Frisk and Chara somehow.

Frisk pov
Flashback

We just brought y/n back to Toriel's house. Chara and I are talking about what's going.

Frisk: Chara, I thought you said he wasn't in this timeline.

Chara: I thought that when we met Sans and Papyrus, he wasn't there, but was there in the last timeline.

Frisk: Then why is he here?

Chara: I don't know... I just hope he doesn't remember anything from the last timeline.

Flashback End

Is he here to get revenge for what we put him through in that timeline?

y/n: So what am I suppose do now? Sit around and wait for my broken leg to heal?

Frisk: (He does seem to be a lot more depressed in this timeline though...)

Toriel: I can heal your leg right now if you want.

y/n: Sure, go ahead...

Timeskip
y/n pov

It's been a couple days since I've been here in the underground. After Toriel healed my leg, I was able to walk around, but since I had nothing to do, I stayed in the room I was staying in. As I was laying on my bed, I heard a knock at the door. I got up and open the door to reveal Frisk.

y/n: Hey Frisk... What do you want?

Frisk: I was just wondering if you want to go to Snowdin with me and Chara.

y/n: (Snowdin? That sounds familiar...)

Frisk: We'll even introduce you to Sans and Papyrus.

y/n: (Sans and Papyrus...?)

My head started to hurt, images of two different skeletons came into mind. One was taller the other, he was wearing some kind of armor, along with a red cape. The other one is wearing a blue hoodie, black shorts, and slippers.

Flashback???

Papyrus?: HEY y/n, YOU DONE WITH YOUR PUZZLES?

Other Flashback???

Sans?: hey y/n, you want anything from grillby's?

Flashbacks End

Frisk: You alright y/n?!

y/n: Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little lightheaded... (What the hell is going?)

To Be Continued...

a/n: I almost forgot to mention, in this timeline, all the monsters are already friends with Frisk (including Asgore), and Asriel is still a flower. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

723K 34.6K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
368K 12K 26
Daisy Swan likes to disappear, even when she was in the same room as other people. Until she meets the most ruthless vampire leader who thinks she's...
390K 13.6K 87
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
276K 6.4K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc