DBH Memefics (And more)

By Kitty18Katz

I've been reading a lot of DBH fanfiction and watching a ton of youtube crap lately. And after all this, i've... More

Washing Dishes: With Markus and Simon
A Briefing: With Hank And Connor (And Others)
Music Time: With Connor and Markus (And Others)
Dinner Time: With Kara and Alice (And Luther and Ralph)
Deviant High: With Practically Everyone
An Interview: With Kamski and Chloe (And Connor)
Dating Practice: With Connor and Hank (And Traci)
Battle Plans: With Markus (And Jericho)
New Toys: With Kara and Alice
Android TV 1: With Ralph and Jerry (And Rupert)
New Jobs: With Connor, Markus And Kara (Reupload?)
Old Days: WIth Daniel and Emma
Author's Note: With Me! The Author!
Deviant High 2: With Everyone
Androids React!: SCP Containment Breach
Study Time: With Markus and Simon
Androids React: To Detroit Become Human (HOSTAGE)
Androids React: To Detroit Become Human (SHADES OF COLOR)
Androids React!: Detroit Become Human (A New Home)
Christmas Gifts: With Everyone
Deviant High 3: With Everyone
Gangsta Glocks: With Markus, Connor and Gavin
Androids React!: Their Genderbends (Part 1)
The Raid: With Everyone
A True Love: With Everyone

Good Boys: With Connor and RK900 (And Amanda)

244 3 3
By Kitty18Katz

Ok, time for another one. Beware, this one has some level Kamski stuff. Turn back now or forever hold your peace!

Another bright morning in Detroit. Connor stared out the window, contemplating his situation. For he had nothing else better to do, for his only father; Hank was away. He thought deeply about what he would do? Will he ever return? Why does one dream about cheese? But most importantly, how will he survive his new babysitters? There was a loud knock at the door...

???: OPEN UP YOU PIECE OF SH*T!

???: Um, I don't think it's wise to-

Suddenly the door bursts open to reveal RK900 aka Conan; Connor's big brother and auntie Amanda.

Connor: -Runs and hides under table- (That's probably a smart move.)

Amanda: -Smiles softly- Connor, so good to see you.....alive. -Glares at Conan-

Conan: -Sweats nervously-

Connor: -Smiles nervously- Hi auntie, uh..wasn't expecting you to come so early.

Amanda: That's what I say about my husband too, but I don't go hiding under tables now do I?

Connor: Yes ma'am. -Slowly climbs out from under table-

Conan: -Looks down at Connor- Hi pipsqueak.

Connor: -Sweats nervously- Uh..hey big bro! We're gonna have l..lots of f..fun! We can play video games, read Hank's magazines and have candy for dinner!

Conan: I LOVE CANDY FOR DINNER!

Amanda: LIKE HELL YOU ARE!

Connor: Aw....

Amanda: Now show some brotherly love, you barely see him.

Conan: Haha, you're like me, only weaker. -Pushes Connor down-

Connor: -Rolls on floor in distress-

Amanda: I can tell you two are gonna get along just fine. -Smiles warmly-

-1 brotherly hug of torture later-

As Conan and Amanda settled in, Connor went to play with Sumo. He finds it quite amusing to fiddle with the its wagging tail.

Amanda: Boy! Why you gotta play with the dog's asshole? Hank gave you a video game?

Connor: But I was just playing with the tail.

Amanda: There is no just when playing with someone tail boy!

Connor: -Is confuzzled-

Amanda: Now, why don't you go play with your brother?

Connor: -Looks down shyly- Cause he'll just bully me and draw on my face again.

Amanda: That was just one time b- -Notices Conan drawing on the walls- WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THE WALLS!?

Conan: I'M DRAWING D**KS!

Amanda: WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT DRAWING THOSE THINGS IN MY PRESENCE!?

Conan: Whatever! -Continues to draw-

Connor: -Has already tiptoed away-

-1 preparation for pain later-

After settling in, Amanda sat on the couch next to Sumo, reading a book called How To Make Your Android Not Become Deviant. Meanwhile, Connor stood in the corner, hoping to hide from his evil twin. It seemed to work at first, until Amanda noticed.

Amanda: Boy, why you gotta stand there with your fingers in your ass? Come out of that corner.

Connor: But I don't have my-

Amanda: ARE YOU GIVING ME LIP BOY!?

Connor: Uh...no...

Conan: -Walks in- WASSUP F**KERS! (O.o Such language.)

Amanda: OH MY GOD! DO YOU HAVE TO SAY THAT!?

Conan: Hey, Con-Boy! Why haven't you come to hang out with me yet?

Connor: Uh..I was...er....busy.

Conan: -Pats his back roughly- Hahaha, aren't you just he girliest boy in Detroit.

Amanda: See? He likes you, now be good boys and leave auntie alone. She has research to be done.

Connor: -Software instability increased-

-In Connor's room (Which is also Hank's room)-

Conan: Now, what shall we do? Oh! We could play hide and go seek the sharp objects or some video games.

Connor: But you always beat me.

Conan: -Punches Connor with controllers- TELL NO ONE!

-1 game later-

Connor: -Searches through bathroom closet- I found Hank's weapon stash. We can have a gun fight.

Conan: Where?

Connor: Here! -Pulls out a toy- Oh wait, these are my presents from Kamski.

Conan: Uh...not even going to ask.

Connor: I wonder why Hank has them?

Conan: Who cares! These are perfect weapons! -Starts beating Connor with a bigger toy and laughing-

Connor: Haha! You'll never take me alive! -Has the toy shoved in his mouth and nearly chokes-

Conan: Oops, sorry.

-2 games later-

Conan: -Rummages through Hank's closet and pulls out a research magazine- Ooh! Lookie what I found!

Connor: Conan! Put that back! Hank will kill me if he finds out!

Conan: -Pulls out workout videos- Oh man! We gotta watch this!

Connor: No way Conan! We're like 7 or something!

-3 games later-

Conan: So blue boy, what next?

Connor: Uh...w..we could play some pretend?

Conan: Cool! You can be the mommy and I'll be the daddy!

Connor: Yea! Wait, what?

Conan: -Jumps on top of Connor-

Connor: AHH!

-Meanwhile-

While Amanda is on the phone with Kamski, she decides to go check on Connor and Conan, to make sure that at least one of them isn't dead. 

Amanda: Oh god...

Kamski: -On phone- What? What happened?

Amanda: The twins are inside each other, again...

Kamski: ......Give me details!

-1 embarrassing moment later-

After the two boys had their fun, Amanda called them down to do their chores.

Amanda: Alright you piece of sh*t, scrub these floors. -Throws a pail at Connor-

Connor: -Pouts- But how come Conan doesn't need to do chores?

Amanda: Because he is on a timeout. -Sees Conan drawing on the walls again- CONAN! I SAID STOP WITH THE D**KS!

Conan: STOP BEING SUCH A D**K-TATER!

Amanda: WHY ARE THEY IN DIFFERENT COLORS?! WHO GAVE YOU CRAYONS!?

Connor: -Slowly raises hand-

Amanda: GOD DAMMIT BOY! NOW YOU GET TO SCRUB THOSE C**KS OFF THE WALL TOO!

Conan: -Snickers- I don't know Amanda, it might be too hard for him. (Oh real mature!)

Connor: Maybe if big brother could help-

Conan: -Throws sponge at Amanda defiantly-

Amanda: You can suck my left tit Conan, you just got yourself another hour of timeout.

-1 hour of scrubbing later-

Connor had finished cleaning and decided to retreat to his room again. But a drunken Conan pulled him into the kitchen to show him Hank's beer stash.

Conan: Come bro! You gotta try this man! -Shoves beer in Connor's face-

Connor: -Slaps it away- Get that outta here! We're like 4 or something!

Conan: Man, you're no fun. -Smashes bottle on Connor's face-

Connor: - Is unfazed by this- You're drunk.

Conan: You're sexy!

Connor: -Tries to run and tell Amanda but is stopped by Conan-

Conan: -Stares darkly at Connor-

Connor: Uh...

Conan: -Slowly walks closer-

Connor: -Backs away into corner- Brother...no...

Conan: -T poses-

Connor: -Is confused as to what to do-

Conan: -Continues staring while T posing-

Connor: Uh...Amanda...help...-Cowers in corner as his software instability gradually increases-

-1 traumatizing moment later-

Amanda: FOR CHRIST SAKES CONAN! IF YOU DON'T STOP BEING A BULLY THIS INSTANT YOU'RE GOING TO DO WORK FOR KAMSKI! AND HE'S HORNY!

Conan: -Pouts and walks away-

Conan was scolded at again for making Connor lick something up again. So he decided to take his frustration out on Connor.

Connor: -Shields face- Why are you always so mean to me?

Conan: CAUSE I NEED TO VENTILATE! THAT B**CH IS ALWAYS GIVING ME A TIME OUT!

Connor: -Thinks for a moment- She's mean to me too.

Conan: Not as mean as she is to me. -Pouts sadly-

Connor: -Pats Conan's back and gets an idea- Hey...ever heard of pranking?

Conan: Hmm...if I remember correctly, it's human activity to enforce humility onto someone.

Connor: Wanna try it?

Conan: -Smirks- HELL YEA!

-1 idea later-

Connor and Conan, hid around the corner, waiting for Amanda to come out of the bathroom. Connor held a hose and Conan held a camera, both giggling.

Amanda: I swear, if those two don't stop being defiant I'll- -Gets sprayed with water- AH! WHAT THE HELL!?

Connor: -Giggling-

Amanda: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!

Conan: What does it look like you dirty old b**ch, we're bonding! -Laughs-

Connor: -Keeps spraying her with water-

Amanda: -Tries to run but trips and falls-

Connor: -Stares- Should we keep laughing?

Conan: Yes. -Continues laughing-

And they both laugh their asses off, but scatter when she wakes up.

-1 prank later-

Amanda marches around the house with a electric baton, searching for the two boys.

Amanda: ALRIGHT, WHEN I FIND YOU TWO LITTLE SH*TS, YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO LICK ANYTHING FOR A WEEK!

Connor: -Runs by giggling-

Amanda: OH NO YOU DON'T YOU LITTLE P*SS STAIN! -Chases after him-

Connor: -Runs outside and heads into the garage-

Amanda: -Runs inside- Alright, who's ready to get another timeout!?

Conan: -Suddenly runs behind her and pushes her into the trunk of the car, laughing-

-2 hours later-

Connor and Conan both giggle their way down to the docks at full speed. They both jumped out of the car and watched as it drove into the water, sinking. They giggle their way back home not minding the androids that were watching from afar. (What kind of prank was that?!)

Simon: -Is recording the twins-

Josh: Woah, did you just see what think I saw?

Markus: Yea...THE REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN! -Runs off to tell the others-

Josh: Markus no! Simon, do something!

Simon: -Is busy uploading the video of Connor and Conan- This is gonna get all the views!

-Back at home-

Soon enough, the day ended and Hank finally came through the door. Conan got ready to leave, hugging Connor.

Hank: -Singing- I've come to see my little boy!

Connor: -Is standing in the corner, smiling- Greetings Hank. I am here.

Hank: -Raises eyebrow- Where's Amanda?

Conan: Oh she had some business to take care of with Kamski, she told me to handle the rest.

Hank: Alright, tell Amanda thanks for the help!

Conan: Anytime Mr. Anderson. -Winks at Connor as he leaves-

Connor: -Smiles a bit then sighs in relief-

Hank: So, Connor, what did ya think about your sitters?

Connor: They were....intriguing.

Hank: Mmhm. Well, good, cause they're gonna be visiting for my next week's errands. What you think about that?

Connor: -Has already jumped out the window and ran away-

-Later that night, on the edge of Detroit-

Kamski: -Smirking at the latest video that's been posted-

Chloe 1: Elijah? -Sighs- Really? This early in the night?

Kamski: That's not what I'm looking at.~

Chloe 1: Oh please, you can't fool me.

Kamski: Hehehe, but it's true. It seems my favorite detective twins have gotten fed up with their mother.

Chloe 1: That old b**ch? I can imagine.....give me details.

Kamski: Wait for it....

Chloe 1: ....?

Kamski: -His phone pings several times- Hehehe, looks like a she did not die after all.~

Chloe 1: -Sighs and boredly hands Kamski a whip- (RIP Conan's buttocks.)

THE END

I know, this may have sucked a bit, I had some jokes but wanted to save some for another time. Conan is gonna be like the big mischievous brother that always picks on Connor. And Amanda is gonna be a cross between a strict mother a rude teacher. Anyways, feel free to comment and leave a star or else I'm sending you to Kamski!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 2 20
These are some random blurbs/oneshots I wrote based off pictures I found or requests I took! :) I do not own any of the pictures unless otherwise sp...
148 13 13
If you guys wanna make me a better cover page, then by all means, PLEASE DO. --- A silly little AU where Connor has a minecraft girlfriend. That's it...
27.9K 1.1K 25
"I cannot find a word in any language to describe how truly unique and beautiful you are." This Android. He dug up memories you didn't know existed...
3.7K 103 36
I'm lazy, DESC. Gootraxian and a human's life while in the Facility. https://perchance.org/incorrect-quote-generator /\ | Thats the incorrect quote...