Azure's Hope ( COMPLETED✔️)

By __BlueRoses

'It's a survival of the fittest, you've got to survive today to fight another day. Everyone wants to live thr... More

Disclaimer and Copyright.
Characterization😊
Azure's Escape.
Azure's Billionaire.
Azure's Home.
Azure's Date.
Azure's Date 2.
Azure's Office Day.
Azure's Fears.
Azure's Sleepover.
Azure's 'best friend'.
Azure's love.
Azure's family.
Azure's event.
Azure's Fight.
Azure's wants.
Azure's everything.
Azure's Takeover.
Azure's Traitor.
Azure life.
Azure's Imprints.
Azure's Calm before the Storm.
Azure's Words.
Azure's Deceit.
Azure's sacrifice.
Azure's Storm.
Azure's Rescue.
Azure's Courage.
Azure's Tragedy
Azure's Distance.
Azure's Grey.
Azure's Appearance.
Azure's Calm after the Storm.
Azure's Bundle of Joy.
Greyson
Cast List😊😊
Song List😊😊
Sequel (My Strange Series)

Azure's intimacy.

1.1K 91 10
By __BlueRoses

As realized, this chapter took me two updating days to write and that's because I'm so poor when it comes to writing juicy things. I had to do the best I could, I'm afraid it is not half way perfect but I'm trying though.

Hope to get better!
If you wish to skip the intimate part, you can. From the point where you'd see "****😊****" it's smutty. It ends with the same signal too. You won't be missing anything vital in the story.

Don't forget to vote And comment.

Nicholas entered the room without dinner in his hands. He needed to talk to her, tell her how sorry he was for all that he said. He saw her in her regular position of laying down facing the bathroom while he stood on the other side of the bed.

"I didn't come with dinner tonight. I figured you still won't take a meal from me." he waited to see if she'd say anything or turn to face him.

"I'm sorry my love. I didn't mean the things that I said that day and if I could, I'd take them all back I swear it."

"Don't lie to me anymore, you know that it's true. You did mean those words, you just never wanted to say them but your anger triggered you to. Then again, they were honest words you spoke that day."

She didn't turn to look at him, her voice was still very calm and her voice was void of any emotions, no pain, no shake, nothing at all.

"They weren't. I didn't mean them and I'm not lying to you right now. I was mad because you put your safety in jeopardy and I spoke to you rudely. I called you a child but I acted like an even bigger child. Meeting me was probably the only bad choice you ever made and I'm not irritated by your tears. Your tears remind me of how helpless I am and how there's really nothing I can do for you as a boyfriend, friend or even comforter. You are my strength whether you believe it or not and seeing you just this way on this bed makes me feel so horrible."

She said nothing more to him. She didn't want to let him see the tears that were streaming down her face. She cried silent tears not wanting him to feel even more horrible than she knew he already was.

"I met Madame Rose yesterday and she gave me a slap across my cheek." He sniffles and wipes his tears stained cheeks. "She's never hit me before, not even when I broke her husband's windscreen and bullied her daughter to say she did it. She has always been a nice woman and would never do anything to harm anyone but I guess she never expected me to become so low of a person."

Ruth still said nothing. "I've missed you Azu.... Ruth. I've been a wreck because you haven't been in my life. I love you so much and yet I drove you out of my life. You were right, I was stupid, thinking that I could love you in a manner that gave you pain and now I'm so fucking scared." He continued wiping his cheeks since his tears had developed a mind of their own and decided not to quit falling.

Azure finally turned and looked in his direction, directly at his eyes. "What are you scared of Grey?" Grey's spirit felt lifted. For one, she was looking at him and she even called him by the name 'Grey'.

"I'm scared that I... That I just might have lost you forever." He saw the fresh tears that rolled down her cheeks and her long full lashes that closed as the tears fell.

"Have I? Have I lost you forever?" Grey felt devastated at her silence, his risen spirit died down almost instantly. Grey fell on his knees immediately and ran his fingers through his hair. "I have, haven't I?" his sob rang through her ears like a club banging music "I'm so sorry. I can't believe that I just lost such an amazing person due to my foolishness." fresh tears rolled.

"If I wanted to leave you after all of this ends, would you let me?" Azure managed to wipe her own eyes before she spoke.
Grey was scared, he hadn't realized that it came to this, she wanted nothing to do with him, she wanted to leave him.

"You said you loved me Ruth, even when I caused you so much pain you said you still loved me, I will let you go if you want to but I'll never give up on winning your love back."

"I still love you Grey. I don't want to leave you either. It's just that you have to understand that I'm leaving with Mrs Roseline when it's all over. I'm always so happy with you but I know that you won't be there forever and I want to take care of myself as well. I deserve complete happiness as well and if I don't get better, I'll never be truly happy." She sat up, stretched her hands and grabbed his face ignoring the tears still leaving her eyes. "I love you Grey and I'm sorry that I always do things to get you so mad."

"What are you saying? You haven't done anything wrong. I should have told you about the killer, I should have let you see whoever you wanted and I definitely should not have spoken to you in the manner that I did. I'm the one who is sorry. You must be hungry, you haven't had dinner yet, let me cook up something for you please." Azure nodded as he got on his feet and walked towards the door.

Grey couldn't help the curiosity that got a hold of him as he paused by the door. "When you leave with Mrs Roseline, Will you return? Will you come back to me, or do I have to let you go without expectations for a return?"

Azure got on her feet and went towards him. She took one of his large hand wrapped in her little ones and brought it up to her lips for a kiss. "You said you were a wreck without me and honestly, you look like shit." They chuckled at her silly joke. "And I did say that I love you, how then can I claim to love you if I leave you to be a wreck forever. I will return to you, I don't want there to be an end to our love story Grey and it may take me months or even years, and it's possible that when I return you might have two kids and a loving wife already but I promise that I will return to you my love. I swear it on my mom's grave."

"Thank you for the assurance. You're simply too kind and honestly, the only loving wife I want to have two kids and more with is you, Ruth. It's only you that I see myself having a future with." For the first time in almost a week, he witnessed a full blown smile on Azure's face as she shook her head in disagreement.

"Will you get married to Ruth Pierce or Azure? I thought you would get married to the latter." Grey knew what she said was an indication for him to stop calling her Ruth like the rest of the world and start calling her Azure once again.

"I don't care if it's Ruth or Azure, as long as it's you who is the subject."

Azure stretched her legs and held on to his shoulder for support. Grey was confused as well until he saw her eyes close as she leaned in and gave him a kiss on the lips.

Grey returned the kiss hesitantly, not wanting to upset her by getting too deep in the kiss but what he failed to understand was that Azure wanted exactly that.

"Why are you holding back?" Azure asked when she released Grey.
"You don't want me to?"
"No, you did say you could get me to feel some self worth over my body before. Well then, go on. I'm all yours so have me."
"Azure..." Grey's eyes were wide and shock filled. Was she trying to mess up his brain by saying those kind of things to him or what. "What are you saying, you know you don't want this. "

"I don't know what I want anymore Grey, but I want to feel good and you said you could make it happen so go ahead. I'm scared out of my mind simply thinking about you holding or touching me in a sexual manner but I trust you."

Grey didn't know what to do, he had looked forward to the day she'd ask to be with him in an intimate manner and the day had finally come.

He held her waist with an arm and pulled her to him. He attacked her mouth fervently as he moved forward until her back pressed the door. Azure's hands went to his neck and pulled him even closer to her. Her fingers found their way to his hair as they were both desperate for some skin to skin contact after not being in each others arms for almost a week.

While they kissed, Grey managed to pull off her night wear over her head and found that she wore no underwear, she never really did when she was going to bed but for some reasons, tonight just seemed so different to him.

Azure pulled away from the kiss and tried covering her body with her hands. She took showers with him but it felt just too different seeing the look of deep desire and lust in his gaze on her body. "It's mine Azure, don't hide what's mine from me." Grey growled lowly as he rose her bent head with a finger and smiled when he saw her eyes reflecting his. Sure, it was obvious that she was scared but it didn't stop the desire that coursed through her blood.

Grey left and came back with one of his tie. "I'm going to blindfold you with this okay, what I want is for you to stop thinking, stop being scared of what is to come, I just want you to feel and savour the pleasures you're about to receive as I work on you."

"On me? Not in me?"
"We're not having sex tonight Azure. Nothing is going in, let's save that for another day." Grey chuckled when she let out a huge sigh of relief. "You're that scared?"

"Nervous, I'm not scared. I said I trusted you. "

Grey took the tie and blindfolded her. He led her to the bed and took his time staring at all that would be his in a matter of time. He was suddenly regretting telling her that they weren't having sex, he needed her like air but he had to be thinking of what she wanted.

****😊****

He latched his lips with hers again but this time around, it wasn't as rough as the last one, neither was it too gentle, it was simply perfect.

He moved from her lips to her neck where he began biting and sucking. Azure let out a loud moan when he reached a spot underneath her ear. Grey visited that spot over and over again loving the sounds that left her lips. He was certain his mark would be evident on her pale skin by the morning.

He made sure that he missed no spot when he arrived at her breasts. They were firm and medium sized, his mouth played with one while his hand toyed with the other as he pinched, rubbed, swirled, bit and more. Her nipples were hard and Azure felt like she was going to die when she heard the groan that escaped Grey's mouth as she tugged painfully on his hair.

Azure was a moaning mess, she couldn't believe it was possible to feel this much pleasure. She didn't even have the time to remember that someone like her father or Eddy existed, all she could think about were Grey's hands and tongue all over her body. She felt him go lower to her stomach and paid extra attention to her bellybutton which he had once admitted to loving it's little swell.
Azure felt her eyes water when he started peppering kisses on all the marks on her upper body, she knew he was only trying to tell her that the marks didn't dent his love for her and her body one bit.

He turned her so that her back faced him and he did the same still not missing a spot.

Grey skipped the part he longed to feel and went over to her legs. He made sure to make every part of her skin have it's own turn on his lips. Finally, he reached his favourite spot. By then Azure was already far gone in all the pleasures she was receiving.

He kissed around her vagina first, making her gasp at the unexpected contact, then, he went over her inner thighs and sucked on every part he bit, making sure there would be a bunch of love bites by the morning. He stopped over her vagina and breathed slowly, so she could feel his warm breath over her core. This only increased her anticipation by a million. Azure's screams of plea rang through the room, she had no idea what she was begging for but she wanted something to be done.

He slowly licked her labia minora for a minute or so. She was groaning, wriggling and grabbing his hair unaware of what was going on with her, she never felt so much pleasure all at once.

After a few minutes, he started working on her clit. He softly kissed her clitoris, licked it and sucked it. He wanted to lubricate her little wondrous marble.

Things were definitely in full swing and she was on her way to orgasming, only, she didn't understand what was happening. He didn't dare stop there though, he moved back down to her lips, letting his saliva and her pussy juice make a slippery lube for her pussy even if there would be no penetration.

There probably wasn't anything that could beat the way Azure was feeling. She squirmed, bit her lip so hard she believed to have drawn blood, she moaned, groaned, grabbed his hair, moved her hips, grabbed the bed sheets, screamed his name loudly in pleasure and Grey only took that as his reason to not stop what he was doing. She was so close and he knew it with the way she clenched his tongue.

He stayed at the same speed and rhythm not going super fast or slow, so it would be easier for her to climax. He so badly wanted to involve his fingers but he already told her that there would be no going in tonight.

It didn't take a minute and Azure let it all out panting loudly as she came. Grey didn't let a drop go to waste, he had all of it go down his throat.
He made sure she orgasmed several times that night and she felt like she was in heaven. He only stopped when she desperately begged for him to stop. As much as she liked what she was feeling, it was becoming overwhelming. The pleasure was too much and she couldn't help but think if it would be possible for someone to die from too much pleasure or if a person could go blind from having their eyes rolled back too many times in a row.

When Grey saw that she couldn't take anymore, he slid up and kissed her lips before taking off the blindfold from her eyes. He let her taste herself on his lips.
"You taste amazing Azure, your pussy is amazing." He whispered to her ears once she regained her composure enough to open her eyes.

****😊****

"Good?" Grey asked looking directly into her eyes.

"Good? Fucking amazing." she managed to answer in between her unsteady breaths. Grey chuckled at the continuous rise and fall of her chest as he rolled off her and took the spot beside her on the bed.

"It only gets better."
"There's more? I can't believe such existed and I never got a taste of that. It's no wonder Natalia happens to call her self an addict when it comes to Trevor's feel on her body."

"We just made out and you're thinking of Natalia having sex with that madman, really Azure?" Grey groaned at the thought she just implanted in his head making Azure laugh.

When she felt completely normal and not so high on some orgasmic pleasure, she turned on her side and faced him placing her hand on his cheeks. "I do love you Grey, and I need to say thank you for this, for taking care of my needs and ignoring yours. I'm aware that you were holding back even now and....."

"Your needs are my needs. Giving you pleasure gives me pleasure. There's nothing like ignoring my needs while attending to yours okay. I'm going to get you some food, I'll play some music before I go alright." he stood up and went over to the loudspeaker mp3 set and played some soft music for her.

He made a light meal and brought it over to the room with a bottle of champagne.

While they ate Azure kept her head bent and eyes on the plate in front of her letting her hair cover her face a great deal. Her mind kept replaying what just went on between the both of them a few minutes ago and no matter how much she tried to hide her blush, her face only seemed to get redder and hotter.

"What would you like to do tomorrow? " Grey's question shocked her out of her fantasy back to reality. She blushed even harder at embarrassment for herself. She thought, 'This must be usual for him, why else would he be completely at ease after what just happened' Azure still felt like she was loosing it, her insides still tingled and she could still feel his touch on every part of her body.

"Azure? Are you alright? You're face is so red, and not to mention you have been smiling to yourself since dinner started."

"I'm fine. Nothing's wrong."
"Liar! You're embarrassed because you were thinking of something dirty right now weren't you" Grey roared in laughter at how mortified her face looked.

"It's not weird that I'm thinking about how amazing you are, it's only weird that you act as if that didn't just happen. Are you that used to sucking women that it doesn't matter to you anymore? I'm curious that's all."

"Just because I'm not blushing red like a tomato doesn't mean that I'm not already missing you screaming out my name, or pulling my hair -which is so hot by the way-, or moaning so loudly as you wiggled underneath me. I desperately need you under me right now while we make proper love but that doesn't mean I have to show it." he smiled as her cheeks flushed even harder.

"My face is probably going to be on fire soon." Azure said as she stuffed her mouth again.

"I asked what you wanted to do tomorrow."
"I think that we have postponed meeting my father for too long. We should probably go to see him tomorrow, I'll suggest that Natalia moves in with Trevor and Elisa moves in with Lucas for a while. I also think it wise for my grandparents to remain with your parents until we find the killer. I don't want anyone getting hurt because of me anymore."

"You're right about the movement but it isn't because of you that those people died, you can't go about blaming yourself. I've been thinking about it and I feel like your father has some connection with the killer. It only makes sense because how else would Katherine have figured out all that information in a few hours. Someone obviously told her what happened and that means that your father confided in someone who would most likely be our killer or a connection to the killer."

"You're so smart. How could anyone possible not fall in love with you."

Grey grinned at her comment and pinched cheeks playfully.

"I wonder as well, if a woman is immune to my charms and awesomeness , it means that she is abnormal. You have to agree with me."

Azure tsked and shook her head in disbelief. "I'm the fool for complimenting you. It's not happening again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 7.9K 55
"where are you going?" I asked him "she needs me I have to go, I'll be back soon" "it's our marriage day Mason. We are about to take our...
1.5M 48.5K 53
"Are you done staring at me?" He asked and she blushed then looked away. She wanted to walk away so bad but she was scared that Ethan might kill her...
59K 2.7K 42
THE BILLIONAIRE OF LONDON SERIES: #2. She shouldn't have taken the money, but she did, and now she will pay for the consequences of her actions becau...
275K 10K 35
Please vote and comment! My goal is at least 2k likes and 100 comments :) This story is as realistic as life gets. Please enjoy it, it is my first st...