You Don't Know Me

By Tonia_tp

My name is Alexis Skylar Daniel and this story is how I went from a nerd to a gang leaders daughter to a Bada... More

characters
How it all Changed.
New Place New Home New Me
Karma's a Bitch and so am I and im bringing hell
How I lost the Love of My Life
Prom
Saturday with the gang
Revenge is a Dish best served Cold
Double date
What a humiliating Day... for YOU that is
YES! YES! I'LL BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND
Engaged
Our family
authors notes
authors note
Authors Notes
Rewrite
Important

Tyson

11.1K 227 10
By Tonia_tp

Edited

Blake's POV
T-Tyson B-Blake text message

So dad and I just landed you wanna go to the shooting range now or are you going to be good and finish school-T

Cool I'll pick you up now I haven't been there in awhile-B

So I left school and over to Tyson's house he's my best friend since middle school.

We walked into the range and it changed a lot there was now a punching bag and a boxing ring.
We walked over to the owner Leroy but we just call him Roy.

"Hey Roy long time one see!" Tyson said.

"You boys haven't been here in awhile I thought something happened too yah!"he said.

"Oh Roy why I'd there a punching bag and a boxing ring in a gun range?" I asked.

"Oh the ring is for when there's a disagreement and I don't want anyone getting shot so the fight out there problems there as for the punching bag its for when Goldie over there gets WAY too pissed because she comes when she's pissed and then guys flirt with her and say she's too innocent to hold a gun I have to replace punching bags like there cheap pens she's on her third one this week that's a new record!" he said as he pointed to...

"Alexis?" I said in disbelief. Tyson's head snapped up and followed our gaze then a smirk formed on his face. I know that face.

"No no no shes different now she's bat shit crazy and at this very moment bitch angry." I said as I tried to stop him key word TRIED.
"He's right today she came more pissed then normal!" Roy warned but he was standing next to her. He took of her ear muffs.

"Lexi how many times have I told you if you continue to grip the gun that hard it will snap in two!" he said to her Roy and I were worried sick.

"TY!!"she yelled she turned around and saw his open, arms she jumped up and hugged him with her legs around his torso.
Then he put her down.

"So how things and you and Zack!" he wiggled his eyebrows. Even after I signaled him to stop he was oblivious.
"He ah got shot by Mark and died." she said as she looked into space for awhile.

"Sorry." Tyson mumbled then he lit up."Wanna come over!?"

"I don't kn-"she started.

"Liam will be there!"

"That was middle school!" she said while giving him a are you serious look.

"*he sighed* I guess I'll have to play the Ace card mom is still in New York and its just Liam ,dad and me oh and Blake!" he said smirking like he won a million dollars.

"Sold!" she yelled "I'll go get my stuff!" she said as she ran out of the range.
"Works every time!" he said.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"Lexi doesn't like to go shopping with my mom but every time she comes over my mom drags her to the mall cause she always wanted a daughter to spoil so when its  just us and dad, we play video games and eat pizza like its a sport oh we also have fighting contest and she always wins even.....even when she was bullied." he said as he looked away from me.

We went to the car and when we got there, we saw Lexi's car and then we heard a high pitched scream so we rushed in we thought it was Lexi but when we got to the game room and saw the scene we started to laugh with Dad, well Tyson's dad but he was more of a father to me than mine so I just call him Dad too.

Alexis' POV

The door burst open then the boys started to laugh with dad, I call Ty's dad cause they were like my second parents.

"I beat him again!" I chirped as I removed my legs from Liam's neck.

"Why couldn't we be blood but I'm stuck with these worthless ones and Blake too.

"I'm not worthless" he said as he rolled his eyes.

"Prove it beat her in the ring and no weapons !" Dad yelled.

So we got in the ring. Blake came towards me and thanks to gymnastics I was flexible and agile.
I tripped him then flipped over his shoulders swung my legs under his then I got up he pulled my leg causing me to fall but not completely. So I gave him a kick to the chest.

One kick and 3 falls later

I removed my legs from around Blake's neck after he tapped out.

Dad and the boys looked shocked.

"What didn't think I could beat him?"

"No I didn't think he would last longer than your brother!" Ty's dad said.

He showed me the time my eyes went wide it was 6 minutes and Alex takes 4 minutes.
"WOW!" was all I said.

"Hey Lexi you want to hear about Liam's crus-" Liam cut him off.

"Hey Lex I got a new motorcycle want to go check it out!"

"Sure!"I jumped on his back and he carried me downstairs.

After we took it for a spin we went back to the game room.

My phone started ring playing Shawn Mendes There's Nothing Holding Me Back. It was Jen.

"Sky you won't believe this so you know how next month is Fall formal well Alex just asked me!"

"Oh My God I knew two had a thing for each other but don't waste your time trying to get me to go." I warned her.

"OK." she sighed " Any ways were are you?"

"Oh I'm at Ty's old house he moved back."

"I'm coming over!"she hung up.

"Try prepare to be tackled!"I said as I turned to him and Blake they were having a boxing match.

"You think Blake's gonna win!"he said in disbelief. I just shook my head.

"I never said any thing about Blake." I replied while texting Jen to let her know we where in the game room.

There was a knock on the door and I knew it was Jen.

"I'll get it!"Liam said.
I held him back.

"Ty can you please get the door."I said with a mischievous smirk.

"But I'm playing FIFA with Blake!"he whinned.

"It can be paused!"I said as I paused it.

"OK just don't get aggressive!"he sighed in defeat.

"Watch this!"I whispered to Liam who was beside me.

As soon as the door opened Jen flyed unto Ty.

"TY!!!"she yelled as they both hit the floor and she tackled him and he tapped out.

"That is what I ment!"I said between laughs.

"You people crack me up!"Liam said as we leaned against one another for support.

Ty started to run Jen down.

Then I stood straight Liam fell face front.

"Lex how could you!"he yelled as hr ran me down we were running all over the house,Dad shook his head and smiled while Blake just stood there. Then we ran outside the boys followed and then Ty pushed Jen in the pool.

Soon we were all playing just like old times.

If only Alex and Alexa were here.

We went back inside Jen and  I had brought chance of clothes. For some weird reason every time were over here we either get wet or muddy.

We were soon all watching a movie Jen and I didn't like chick flicks so we ended up watching fast and furious. Jen between Blake and Ty in one sofa while I was on another I between Liam's foot resting my head on his chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.4K 1.2K 8
"Bullying is like someone trying to tear your world apart by making fun of you" ~ Anonymous Alexis Jones has been bullied since she was a fresh...
102K 2.4K 31
Having an older brother Dylan (who's annoying), older sister Clarissa (who's a drama queen), younger brother Jared (who's following in Dylan's footst...
11.1K 188 33
What will happen if a girl who's attitude is almost impossible to picture met Zio who is a gangster and live in a totally the same roof? -read-
49.7K 1.3K 16
This story is pretty much discontinued, but I've left the chapters as is and some of the chapters for the upgraded version of this story. You can sti...