Some Nights - Klance vampire...

By TigersEye9

Lance is a normal guy, funny, good looking, he's going to night school so he can work and get his degree. Kei... More

Intro
Chapter 1: I'm in love with you
Chapter 2: Infected
Chapter 3: Late Bloomer
Chapter 4: Despicable
Chapter 5: Caught Like A Fly
Chapter 6: Bleeding Out
Chapter 7: Amsterdam
Chapter 8: Clarity
Chapter 9: House Of Memories
Chapter 10: Pretty Please
Chapter 12: Dirty Paws
Chapter 13: Flamingo
Chapter 14: My Smile Is Extinct
Chapter 15: Slow And Steady
Chapter 16: Numb
Chapter 17: Lie To Me
Chapter 18: Young Volcanoes
Chapter 19: Epileptic Warning
Chapter 20: I'll Be Good
Chapter 21: Don't You Dare Forget The Sun
Chapter 22: God there's a lot of these
Chapter 23 NEW EDIT $UC|(3R$
Chapter 24: gUESS WHOS BACK
Chapter 25: High Hopes
Chapter 26: All Apologies
Chapter 27: Best of Me
Chapter 28: Planetary GO
Chapter 29: On Top Of The World
Chapter 30: Like Real People Do
Chapter 32: Boys Like You
VERY UPDATE MUCH WOW

Chapter 11: Don't Know What To Say

1K 34 3
By TigersEye9

Lance really didn't want to kiss Lotor but he couldn't find an excuse not to do it.. Plus, it was a HUGE relief that he was able to go to bed and dodge having sex with this creature. "F-Forgive me, I think I might had gotten a bit of a cold from staying with that f-filthy human. I'm so- Unworthy of your touch, my love." Lance replied, acting shameful, not moving from the bed. Lotor caressed his cheek, "Nonsense my love, you have came back to me, your worth restored." He kissed Lances head, "One kiss is all I ask, then you can go to bed." Lotor had decided if Lance refused him a second time he would be punished.

Keith couldn't find anything, as the sun set he jogged across town, partly to get out of the sun but mostly looking for Lance. He focused as much as he could mentally screaming, "Lance! Please-! I have to find you!!"

One Kiss? That wasn't so bad of a request. Nodding, Lance crawled to where Lotor was. Soft hands cuped the side of the other males face and slowly inched to capture his lips only to jolt backwards in a sudden pain. '' -Lance! Please! I have to find you!!"

"Ughhh!" Lance groaned in anguish as a loud voice entered his head, he didn't know who it belonged to but it was giving him a migraine. Lotor frowned, "Keith.. You're upsetting me, what happened to being a good boy?" He roughly pulled Lance in and kissed him tilting his head and forcing his tongue into his mouth.

Keith stopped as he heard Lance groan. He spoke softer, "Lance? Lance is that you?? Its Keith, since I'm in your body this won't last long. Do you know where you are?" Keith looked around at the few houses lined up. "Fuck I can't tell which one.."

Eyes widened as Lance felt Lotor's tongue force its way into his mouth. Gross!! The kiss lasted for a few moments before he move his head to the side and let out a low growl. Lance could recognize the voice belonged to Keith and planed to communicate with him when Lotor left. "O-Oh My~! That kiss has certainly has stolen my breath away!" Looking away with a blush, Lance pretended to act as if he was into it. "W-Wait! What time is it? The sun is going to come out soon so you have to leave at once!"

"I don't care about me, I need to find you. I don't want Lotor to sense me but I'm going to try and lock in on you and find out which house you're in. I hate to ask to ask but can you keep him distracted? I only need a minute."

Lotor ran and hand though Lances hair, "Your too kind.. Well. I did only ask for one so I'll be off. Get rested up and I'll return shortly" Waiting for Lotor to go, Lance started to talk to Keith. "Wait. Come fine me? Keith NO! I'm sorry that I tricked you but your going to screw up the plan by coming here."

"Lance this thing wears off after a week. The plan is that I find you and me and Allura break in and get you the fuck away from him. I don't want you getting hurt, I don't want you risking yourself for me, I don't care about myself, I heal fast and I don't even matter, so no matter what you say I'm doing this." Lotor left the room and went to the bathroom as Keith went and hid on top of a roof. The sun was starting to come up but he had to finish talking with Lance
"ENOUGH KEITH! Lotor is going to find me missing and he'll be right back hunting you. Stop wasting time and get your ass on the streets to work!" Lance really didn't mean to snap at Keith but he really did believe if he went missing, Lotor will show up at his door step and probably kill him and Allura and Keith will end up being his slave all over again. Closing his eyes, Lance tried his best to tune Keith out because he didn't want to be found, all he wanted is to go to sleep right now.
"Lance.. I wasn't going to bust you out now, I just feel better knowing where you are because I'm really worried. I didn't mean to upset you.. I'm sorry- I-I guess I'll go then" With that Keith left going back to Lances apartment. He didn't mean to upset him. His head started to hurt from focusing so hard and talking for that long. He's only done that once before when Lance was in the museum but he was in his own body. Lotor left getting in his car and going into the woods, his snack was something a bit more.. Unusual, then most. After doing a bit of work Lotor found what he needed and headed back..

Feeling a bit dizzy and a bit overwhelmed on talking to Keith in his head, Lance hugged his pillow. What was wrong with him? His boyfriend was only worried about him and wanted Lance to be safe. "I'm sorry Keith...." Tears started to slip out as Lance was already missing him. He really didn't want to be here at all.

Keith went inside and sat on the couch wiping his eyes, at least he knew where Lance was and that he hadn't been hurt yet. That's all that matters.. Lotor came back after about two hours. Dragging a body with him. "Keith my love~ I'm hooome~!" He opened the door not caring if he woke Lance up or not as he tossed the lifeless body to the foot of the bed with a wide smirk. "Look what I've brought for you Darling!"

Lance's eyes widened as he saw what Lotor bought to him. What was that? His mind was slowly realizing what it was and absolute terror washed over his body. Without thinking Lance rushed out of bed and straight to the dead corpse to check for a pulse. Tears started to come out when he couldn't fine one. Why would he kill this human. "W-Why.. Why did you have to do this?!" He shouted angrily at Lotor who frowned in response, "Don't be so dramatic baby. This was that nasty stripper who hit on you don't you remember? Anyone who even touches you should be tortured. But I figured you'd be hungry, well, I know you're hungry actually. You haven't had real blood on your hands in months. So- Dig in baby! No need to thank me~" Lotor pet Lance's head and knelt beside him tightening his grip on Lances hair. "I didn't like your tone love. Be grateful, I tracked him down and wasted at least ten bucks to get him alone and snap his neck for you~ So eat or I'll force it down your throat like the last time you disobeyed me." He let go of Lances hair and stood up sitting in a chair by the wall.

Keith felt his stomach rumbling. "Uh.. I guess if I'm in Lances body I should use human food to sustain it? I'd hate to make him sick.." Keith got up and looked around trying to find something he could eat.

Absolute anguish went through Lance's body, it was unimaginable someone could be this vicious. Touching the corpse, tears started to shed as he felt the body held no warmth and saw the visible bruises around his neck. Being brutally murdered like this sent chills down his spine. Trembling hands reach out and cradle the body, gently rocking it back and forth while whispering "I'm sorry" to it, again and again. Lance held no connection to this person who was laying lifeless in his arms but he knew he probably had a hard life knowing like him, if he had to turn to stripping and club jobs for money.

"No Luck?" Entering the living room, Allura sat down on the sofa. Hearing Keith's stomach growled, she suggested for the two of them to eat out at some restaurant or fast food place.

Lotor rolled his eyes as he watched 'Keith' lose his shit over the body, "My gods Keith darling stop whining he's been dead for hours now his corpse will go to waste if you don't eat. Have you really forgotten how? You used to eat with me before I can't believe you're on their side now after what they did to your father! This corpse is a magic user so its not even human- Just some low life elf.." Lotor sighed and knelt beside Lance, "Here, cmon, show me your fangs love." He pulled Lances face towards his prying his mouth open. "See, not so hard. Now, either eat or I'm going to dismember the body and make you watch and eat it all then make you clean up after me, now don't tell me you've forgotten how to clean blood too hm?"

Keith sat next to Allura and leaned back, "I know the street he's on. He's near the end of the west side of town, I had a friend who used to live there, the best way to describe it I guess would be by saying its the supernatural ghetto of town.. I couldn't find which house exactly but I have a good idea. Though using that much power in a body that isn't mine is really draining.. And I guess it made me hungry too" Keith was a bit hesitant. "I.. I've only eaten out once before, when my father was alive- I don't know. I guess if it'll keep Lances body stable then Id do anything.. Did you have a place in mind or something?" Keith messed with his hair forgetting it wasn't as long as usual.

Lance jerked backwards to get away from Lotor's grip and stood up quickly. "No, I haven't forgotten what they did to my father but I chosen to forgive whoever done it and move forward with my life." Lance told him, assuming humans killed Keith's Dad. "I suggest you do the same, you would become a more happier person..." Walking to the bedroom door and was about to open it before turning around. "If you try to make me drink that blood or force me to watch you cut him up, I'll NEVER forgive you."

Nodding Allura told Keith that it was a McDonald's down the street the the two can walk too. Getting out the apartment, she wondered would it be rude to ask Keith about his Dad, but she was curious.. "So, how old were you? When your Dad passed away?

Lotor frowned pulling the remote from his pocket and pressing it shocking Lance with the ankle monitor, the power was on 6 out of 10. He kept the button pressed for a moment till he figured Lance wouldn't be able to stand then let go. He stood up and went over grabbing his hair roughly and tossing him over to the other side of the room, "You will not leave without permission do you understand?" Lotor stood over him and pinned him against the wall, "Your body is dying. Can't you feel it? Before me you would starve yourself for fun, let your body bleed for fun. Now you think your body is better without all this. I'm trying to help you- You cannot live on human food. That's not how we are designed and I will not let you starve. Do you understand me Keith?" Lotor sighed and dropped him. "If you are set on this bullshit I can always knock you out and force feed you. Or if you're good I can try and do what your brother does, and make it at least look like normal food. But I don't see why you'd go though the trouble.."

Keith walked with her down the street, "Well.. I was about ten I think. He, like everyone else, was scared of me. Of what I might do... He was almost never around so I can't really say I miss him.. I just miss the thought of him I think, the police never found a body, Lotor told me they found one but wouldn't report it because they thought he could be a vampire too and couldn't risk publicly saying there were creatures living with people. I wasn't born looking like a vampire, he always told me that my mother left me out of disappointment, and honestly, I can see why.. So I never knew her, but I didn't really know him either." Keith put on a fake smile, "I'm sorry I don't mean to be so depressing- What about you? What's your family like?"

Screaming in pain, Lance fell to the ground. For a brief moment his body was uncontrollably twitching on the floor only soon after to be picked up by the hair and tossed to the other side of the room. Hissing, he brought his knees to his chest and hugged them. Taking a gaps of air he started to speak- " Since I met you, my life had gotten a hell of a lot worse. Ever thought I starve myself now because I wANT TO DIE? It sure beats having to deal with you constantly beating my ass every day."

Hearing Keith's story left Allura hart-broken and had no idea that he had such a troubling past. Tears fell from her cheek as she pulled Keith into her arms and apologizing for what he gone threw. "....S-So you couldn't even bury your father to say G-Goodbye??"

Lotor pulled Lance into a hug, "You belong to me remember, your body is mine. So if I want you alive. You stay alive. I haven't gotten my fill and you can't die until I do. You've tried to kill yourself before but I won't make that mistake again. I won't let you get away ever again. No matter how much you fight. No matter where you run, no matter who you cower behind, I am the only one who can truly understand and love you." Lotor picked him up and sat him back in front of the body. "I don't beat you baby, it's discipline. If I shock you enough you won't even want to go though that door. And if I fuck you hard enough you'll be too tired to argue or even try and get up~ I'm training you to be the perfect pet!"

Keith was surprised by Allura's action. He froze as he was hugged but soon hugged back, "We never spoke much. It was mostly like, he'd tell me what to do or when he'd be back. But he left in the middle of the day when I had gotten sick. He said, 'I have to go to the store. I'll be right back Keith, stay inside.' And that was the last thing he said to me.. But its fine you can't miss what you never had right? I'm a bit sensitive to the sun so having a funeral wasn't an option for me.. But when I was younger I'd go out to my old house and just sit there and pretend he's there. I'd tell myself that he's inside sleeping so I have to play outside and stay quiet. Kind of messed up huh?" When he saw the fast food place he tilted his head. He's passed by it many times before on his way to the school but he's never been inside. "So uh, what kind of food does Lance like? I mean.. I dont eat people food but I'm in his body so I guess I should go with whatever its accustomed to right?" Keith rubbed the back of his neck wondering what they had and if all restaurants had the same things. How would he even know what to get? He was starting to get anxious about it all, maybe it wasn't the best idea, there's always people there and Keith was never good with people anyway. But he looked like Lance.. And Lance was great with people... He was so confused!

It broke Lance's heart to hear Keith actually tried to commit suicide to escape this monster. How could Lotor possibly 'love' Keith yet constantly abuse him? No one deserve this kinda treatment. Looking at the corpse in front of him, Lance gulped. There was no reasoning with this man. He frowned before looking at Lotor. "....I apologize that you gone threw all this trouble to get me this...er..'snack' but my stomach is too weak to drink it straight from his neck. Do you have a pouch of blood any where, I'll be more compliant to drink that." Eating or drinking from a dead human seemed not only disgusting but just wrong and inhumane to him.

Walking up to the restaurant, Allura shrugged her shoulders as she walked behind Keith. "Lance loves burgers and fries.. He could literally eat that crap everyday. As for me, I like to eat more on the healthy side." She said, noticing Keith was looking a bit anxious. Putting a hand on his shoulder, she smiled sweetly at him. "I know your not too good with talking to people, I'll be more then happy to tell them your order. You can go and pick out a table for us to sit at if you want to, Keith."

Lotor rolled his eyes and sighed, "Being with that human had made you so weak.. This is why I don't let you out, do see what you did to him? What he's done to you?? Keith I don't save blood up or keep it around. It would just attract others and in this part of town someone would easily break in just to get the things I want to give to you and you alone. Just try, that's all I ask. And if you really can't then I'll see what I can do. But if you don't want this being cut up and juiced for a pouch then you'll have to work with what you got alright love?" Lotor leaned against the wall, "You can be so picky sometimes I can't understand it.. Keith I won't leave till you eat so if you want me gone you get an hour if you eat. I'll try to be nicer but I make no promises, you of all people know why I'm like this."

Keith nodded feeling much more relieved that Allura was willing to help him. When they went inside Keith picked a corner booth in the back. He bit his lip and looked in the reflection of the table, he missed Lance so much.. But he was going to get him back no matter what! Keith knew a lot of stupid people who would buy weed as long as it was being sold. Lotor probably had his phone in his house so Keith had Lances phone.. So he couldn't really text anyone, not that he wanted to or like he had any other numbers aside from Shiro in his phone.. But maybe he'd find buyers lurking around the school or the usual hangouts for supernaturals so he wouldn't need a phone. After this he'd need to sleep for a few hours but then when it gets dark again he'd go and find them. Allura would hopefully know the price to sell. He didn't even know what a gun would cost.. Even if he got one he could just scratch off the number right?

Lances stomach was in knots about Lotor's request and couldn't believe what he was about to do- Lucky Lance hadn't had anything to eat before hand because he probably would throw up, and the corpse was starting to reek. Trembling, Lance picked up the man's arm and held it up to his mouth. Taking a bite and drinking from the vain seemed gross but Lance knew he didn't have a choice. Slowly his fangs started to pierce the mans skin and the taste of blood started to enter his mouth. He closed his eyes while doing so, he couldn't bear seeing himself drinking from a human.

Taking a sip of water, Allura was worrying on how long it will take to get all of these drugs sold. "You mentioned your friend had a gun, right? if worse comes to worse. Do you think it's okay to use it?"

Lotor watched and smiled a little, "See, that was not so hard now was it?" He pet Lances head, "I'll be right back with a bag to dispose of the body, the more you drink now the less you'll need later so I suggest you try to get as much as you can." He walked out closing the door behind him and going into another room getting a thick trash bag. He'd give Lance a few minutes to finish before coming back. When he got back he sat on the other side of the body sinking his own fangs in for a moment, "Its never as good as when its alive but it'll do haha." He smiled a little and leaned back, "I guess I'll just bury this one? Well, I could always leave it at the bottom of a cliff? Or in the river with some weights? That seems much better, no body no crime haha"

Keith sipped his tea as he listened to Allura, "Yeah, Shiro always has one in the car and one in the house.. I used to tease him about it but I guess I see why he does it now..." Keith leaned back thinking for a moment. "There's a few places to start with selling, the school me and Lance go to has lots of creatures and low life's who would be more then happy to get some.. Im not too sure how to price it though- I've never willingly done drugs or bought them either.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 507 20
this is Voltron angst mostly Keith angst though, (SLOW UPDATES) requests are open ⚠Warnings⚠ self-harm suicide depression Yaoi/BxB Rape Gore Vulgar...
793 10 10
*DISCONTINUED* Keith Kogane is a new kid at Voltron High. He doesn't feel very inclined towards socializing, only wants to join the Martial Arts club...
35.9K 1.1K 54
Set in high school, Voltron never happened... Keith attends an all private boys school. He's been struggling at not getting into trouble, and his...
342K 16.8K 43
LanceMcLame: Do you really hate me so much that you want to freaking watch Mean Girls without me?! Gayboy ™: Ehm? LanceMcLame: Oh wrong person lol ...