ZEN i [JACK KLINE]

By Riri_vaille

Simplicity never existed in the life of a hunter. Monsters, death and hunts were what these people were used... More

C A S T
T R A I L E R
ZEN
Part i
P R E L U D E
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
1K?!
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E EN
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
7K?!?
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
Not an update :(
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O U R T Y
F O U R T Y - O N E
F O U R T Y - T W O
F O U R T Y - T H R E E
F O U R T Y - F O U R
F O U R T Y - S I X
F O U R T Y - S E V E N
HILLYWOOD SHOW SPN PARODY PART 2!!!
F O U R T Y - E I G H T
CNCO LIVE IN CEBU, PHILIPPINES
F O U R T Y - N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y - O N E
F I F T Y - T W O
F I F T Y - T H R E E
F I F T Y - F O U R
F I F T Y - F I V E
F I F T Y - S I X
F I F T Y - S E V E N
F I F T Y - E I G H T
F I F T Y - N I N E
S I X T Y
E N D C R E D I T S
K L I N E (sneak peak)
NEW COVERS
U P D A T E S
D R E A M E
Youngblood Awards

F O U R T Y - F I V E

4.4K 191 34
By Riri_vaille

45| M O U R N

THE FIVE SURVIVORS of the group are walking. Dean is walking ahead of the others. His face is a mask of numb grief and anger. As he walks, Dean keeps flashing back to his sibling's last moments in his head; Sam getting overpowered; Zen calling his name; the blood jetting out of their neck.

Maggie approaches Dean. "Dean? Um, about your friend...I'm so sorr—"

Dean turns and looks at her. He says nothing, but thinly veiled violence shows on his face, frightening Maggie who stutters to a stop. Dean turns away and continues walking. Cas and Gabriel catch up to Maggie. Cas puts a comforting hand on her back and they all continue walking.

Dean, Cas, Gabriel, Jeremiah and Maggie soon approached an area with a number of boards coated in sigils which have been nailed to trees.

"We must be getting close to Dayton. On the outskirts at least.", Maggie states.

Cas groans in pain, staggering. Maggie looks at him in concern. "I-I-I can't. This...warding is too strong.", Cas whimpers.

Dean stops a little ways apart to look at one of the wards. Gabriel goes over to one and draws his angel blade down the middle of the sigil. Then he places his other hand on the sigil and it begins to glow red. All of the sigils in the clearing are glowing red and being burnt away, including the one that Dean had been staring at. As they burn out, Cas gasps, able to move freely again. Gabriel returns to his side and suddenly a human fighter rushes from behind a tree, rifle pointed at the group. Cas holds up a hand.

"Whoa."

Dean cocks his gun, but only brings it up to his waist.

" Marcus! It's me! It's me.", Jeremiah states, making the man slowly drop his gun.

" Jeremiah?", Marcus questions with a confused look on his face, wondering what he was done ng with a bunch of strangers and two angels.

Cas clears his throat. We're just looking for—"

Mary Winchester appears beside the first human fighter. She had her gun out, but lowers it slightly when she sees and recognizes Cas.

Cas sees her and sends her a relieved smile. "Mary."

Dean turns to see his mother approach the angels and Maggie. She doesn't see him yet.

"Castiel?", she states before looking at the boy beside him. " Jeremiah? What are you—"

Mary stops and looks around for her sons. She sees Dean. He sees her with a somber look on his face. Mother and son walk towards each other. Mary is in awe.
Mary stared at him with a smile on her face. "How did you even find us?"

Mary pulls Dean into her arms and he bends into her hug willingly. Her face is one of relief and joy. Dean looks like he is fighting not to cry. Mary pulls out of the hug and looks into Dean's face. Her smile slides away as she realizes something is wrong. Dean just stares at his mother, tears in his eyes.

"Dean...where's Sam?", she asks and looks at Jeremiah who had tears brimming his eyes, avoiding her gaze. " Where's your sister? Where's Zenja?"

A single tear falls from Dean's eye and he has to look away for a second. His lips tremble, but he is unable to say anything. Mary's face falls as she realizes what Dean's silence and tears mean.

>•<

JACK KLINE KNEW something was wrong, he just didn't know what it was. He was in the middle of a battle with other angles when suddenly his body started feeling like knives had been embedded into his skin, only to vanish seconds later. He thought nothing of it, thinking the angels were behind his sudden pain. He still won the battle and placed the thought at the back of his mind and was replaced with victory.

He was in the middle of talking to Niki and Leo when suddenly, a loud commotion erupted from the entrance of the camp. He furrows his brows and stands up to check what it was all about. His face brightened when he saw his father—Castiel, walk beside Mary. He quickly walks towards them with a big grin on his face.

" Y-You're here!", he states looking over the group of unfamiliar faces. He realised Sam was nowhere to be seen and went to say something about it until his eyes caught Jeremiah's, making him furrow his brows in confusion.

" Jeremiah? What are you doing back?", he questions before searching around for a certain blonde.

" Where's Zenja?", he asks looking at him straight in the eye. Jeremiah gives him a sorrowful look and looks down, hiding his tears.

" I'm so sorry, Jack...", he whispered, his voice wavering from the sobs raking up his throat.

Jack furrows his brows and looks at Dean for answers, but the eldest Winchester stared down at him grief stricken look on his face.

" Jack...", Cas started but Jack shakes his head, hoping he wasn't going to say what he thinks he was going to say.

" No...", he mutters, tears brimming up his eyes.

Castiel looks at him sorrowfully. " Jack, she's gone...I'm sorry."

Jack shakes his head in disbelief. " No. I—she's coming back. S-She's not dead. She can't be.", he stammers as rebel tears rolled down his cheeks.

Cas sighs. " Jack—"

" No!", he roars. " She's not dead...she's not—she can't...", his breathing started to get uneven and his heart pounded on his chest. His eyes glowed golden as he tried to use their mind-link, but to no avail.

" No, no, no...", his lips trembled when he realises he couldn't feel their bond anymore. It felt like a part of his soul was ripped away along with her. He didn't know what he was feeling...Anger? Despair? Grief? Madness? Everything just came barrelling in, the moment Cas said those two words.

She's gone...

A sob erupted from his throat and his knees buckled involuntarily from the empty feeling in his soul.

Mary caught him just in time and tried to soothe the boy. " I know...I know...I'm sorry...", she mutters with tears rolling down her cheeks while she holds his shaking body as he wept. His mind flashed back to the first time he had seen her, the first time they kissed, the first time they fought until the last time he saw her. He cries even harder when he remembers the way she looked when he screamed at her. It pained him to even think about their fight...

Jeremiah slowly walks towards him with a solemn look on his face. " Jack..."

Jack snaps his head up towards him, his eyes blazed with fury. " You!", he growls, getting up. " You were supposed to protect her! You promised me you'd keep her safe!", he snaps in anger.

Jeremiah did not falter as stared at him with a guilty look on his face. " I tried—I did, but they were everywhere and I—I didn't even know what was happening until it was too late. I'm sorry, Jack", he explains.

" Sorry won't bring her back!", he hisses and goes to lunge at him but Castiel stops him.

" Jack, stop—"

Jack snaps his head at the angel. " Stop?! My soulmate is dead and you want me to stop?! She was everything to me, Castiel! Everything! And she's...she's gone!", he roars his voice breaking as he tried to contain his sobs.

Gabriel sighs. " Jack, you need to understand—"

Jack whipped his head at Gabriel, his face turning red from anger. " And you! You were her first love, you broke her damn heart and yet you couldn't even lift a finger to save her?!"

He looks at Castiel once again. " Couldn't you bring her back?! Bring both of them back?", he asks the archangel.

Gabriel shakes his head. " I'm not strong enough—"

" Bullshit!", Jack hisses as his eyes flashed golden, surprising everyone around them, especially Mary. She had never seen him this angry before, and it almost reminded her of his father—his real father.

" You're an archangel! What do you mean you aren't strong enough?!", he yells in anger before looking at Castiel.

Gabriel sighs. " Jack...I—I just can't.", he states, resting his head on his hands in frustration.

Jack goes to snap at him when suddenly, a bell starts to clang, signalling an alarm of some kind. Dean, Mary, Jack, Jeremiah, Cas and Gabriel all look around in concern.Dean's eyes open wider as everyone looks at the shed that marks the entrance to the colony. They see boots, then blood crusted jeans, until a bloody, but alive Sam Winchester walked into camp.

" Sam?", Jack whispers in disbelief. His eyes then found a pair of green ones, adorned with blood crusted blonde hair.

His heart pounded in his chest as his feet started running towards her. He engulfed her into his arms and held her as if she was going to disappear somehow.

" Zenja...I thought—they said...", he stammered, tears rolling down his cheeks. He could feel her soul stitching itself back into his. He felt whole once again, alive...

He then unwrapped his arms around her and gently grabbed her face, placing his lips on hers. Zenja kissed him back with the same amount of passion, her hands tightly gripping his shirt, pulling him closer. He slowly pulled away from her intoxicating lips and rested his forehead on hers.

" You're alive...", he whispered in relief.

She sends his a small smile. " I promise I'd come back, didn't I?", she whispered as she caressed his face.

Jack smiled and placed a chaste kiss on her lips before pulling away slowly. Suddenly, he hears someone clear their throat from behind her, making him furrow his brows.

He looks behind her and sees Lucifer come strolling out of the shed. Dean and Jack spots Lucifer and tilts their head, a confused look on their faces. Sam sees Dean's reaction, and closes his eyes, handing his head in shame.

Jack on the other hand, had an angry look on his face. Lucifer spots Jack and a soft smile creeps across his face.

"Hello, son.", Lucifer greets.

————————————————————————

Sorry for breaking your hearts in the last chapter 😬

Btw, alot of the chapters in this book may contain some grammatical errors and typos. I apologise for those things in advance :( I will edit the whole book as soon as I finish, that's a promise :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 1K 23
"What the hell? What are you?" you demanded, gun drawn. "Jack. Who are you?" the young man asked, holding his hand out. "Sam! Dean!" You yelled for...
28.3K 803 18
{COMPLETE! STORY!} SPOILER ALERT !!! If you haven't watched supernatural up to the season finale of season 13 you won't understand and it would spoil...
2.2K 78 17
Taken after the events of Devilish Angel, the reader somehow finds out that she had been brought back to life and has been back for nearly a year wit...
2.9K 68 19
After being rescued from being kidnapped by the Archangel Michael, who was taking dean winchesters body for a joyride, you help bring dean back. In t...