Tom Holland Pregnancy Series...

By bexreneewrites

When your world is turned upside down by two little pink lines, will you be able to handle the stress of tell... More

You Find Out You're Pregnant
You Tell Tom That You're Pregnant
First Doctors Appointment
Telling His Family and Harrison
Morning Sickness
Mood Swings
The Bump Starts to Show
Baby Names
You Feel The Baby Move
Maternity Clothes
Announcing it to the Public
He Talks to the Baby
Strange Cravings
Dealing with Paparazzi
Finding Out The Gender
Alone Time
Shopping for the Baby
Decorating the Nursery
Baby Shower
Birthing Class
You're Uncomfortable
Your Water Breaks & Labor
You Give Birth
ANNOUNCEMENT!
Baby Comes Home
TOM HOLLAND FATHERHOOD SERIES PART 1 IS NOW UP!
Announcement ‼️6/6/2019
New fic?!
THIS STORY HAS A SEQUEL!!!!
Questions?
Vote for my new fic?

Telling Your Family

56.6K 931 1K
By bexreneewrites

A/N: this takes place on May 10th 2018 for those of you who want to keep up with how far along Y/N is in the pregnancy  

9 weeks, 3 days

The drive to your hometown from the airport was a bit lengthy so with Tom behind the wheel of the rental car, you decided to lay back in your seat and have a nap. You and Tom decided to take a few days to go and see your family and tell them the news in person. Your parents had always loved Tom , but in all honesty you were nervous about how they would react to this news.

The next thing you remember after you fell asleep was Tom's hand on your arm and his soft voice in your ear.

"Y/N? Darling, wake up, we're here," he whispered and your eyes fluttered open, seeing Tom's silhouette in the dim car light. You smiled at him and removed his jacket from your legs. He must have laid it across you while you were asleep. You sat up as Tom stepped out of the car to see your childhood home right there in front of you. You sighed and stepped out of the car as well. Tom was already behind the car and opened the trunk to lift both of your bags out.

"Oh, Tom, let me get mine," you say as you rush over to help him, but he shakes his head.

"No, I don't want you carrying heavy things," he said seriously, adjusting the grip he had on the bags.

"I'm pregnant, not terminal," you chuckle, reaching again for the bag, but Tom pulled back and, instead, leaned his head forward to give you a quick kiss.

"You do not have to lift a finger, my love," he proclaimed dramatically as he pulled away from you, heading towards the front door of your parents house. You followed behind him, chuckling as he struggled to ring the doorbell with his hands full. You stepped beside him and pressed the small button, chimes filling your ears. You heard your dogs bark on the other side of the door and footsteps coming towards you. The door swung open to reveal your mom, your dad a few feet behind her, scolding the dogs for barking.

"There they are!" your mom exclaimed as she pulled both you and Tom in the door. Tom dropped your bags as your mom wrapped her arms around him, squeezing him tightly. Your dad walked up and put an arm around your shoulder, squeezing you as well.

"How you doing, bud?" your dad asked you and you just nodded, giving him a little nudge. You hadn't seen them since you moved to London with Tom six months ago unless you count the daily FaceTime call.

"Its so nice to see you again, Mrs. Y/L/N," Tom said politely before your mother finally released him. She then moved to you and your father reached a hand out to Tom. "Mr. Y/L/N," Tom said in his deep "man voice" as you liked to call it.

"Tom, how are you son," your dad give him a firm hand shake as your mom pretty much squeezed the life out of you.

"I'm good, sir," Tom answered politely, releasing your father's hand. Your mom let you go, holding you at arms length for a moment, taking you in.

"Mom, you saw me on FaceTime yesterday," you joked, "I look relatively the same." She playfully slapped your arm as she ushered you and Tom into the den where you saw your older sister, her husband, and her son sitting on the couch.

"Hey Y/N!" She raved, getting to her feet to give you a hug as well. Tom had meet your sister and her husband only once before, but he shook her husband's hand accordingly as you all greeted each other.

"How's the world's greatest three-year-old?" You yelled as your sister let go of you, turning your attention to the little blue-eyed boy that was sitting on the couch. He giggled as you walked towards him dramatically, wiggling your fingers in front of you. "Here comes the tickle monster," you tease and he lets out a squeal and tries to run, but you grab him and tickle him in your arms. You glance at Tom while you're holding your nephew and he has a hefty grin plastered on his face. You smirk at him, kissing your nephew one more time before setting him down on the couch again.

"You two have had a long day, you'll be sleeping in Y/N's old room if you want to take your things up there and get rested up before dinner," your mom interrupted. You nodded, taking Tom's hand and leading him back to pick up your bags and head up to your old room. You opened the door to see that your old hideaway hadn't changed at all since you left home, still plastered with posters and fairy lights that hung by your bed, still a light pink color on the walls and. even your old clothes you didn't take in the move to college were there. Tom followed behind you with both bags in his arms again.

"This room is so you, love," Tom laughed as he moved about your room.

"Shut up, I decorated it when I was fifteen," you laughed sitting down on your old bed, sighing softly before laying back with your legs dangling off the sides.

"What is it, love?" Tom inquired, setting the bags on the floor and joining you on the bed and laying back so you were shoulder to shoulder.

"I'm just nervous. I'm not sure how they will react when we tell them," your mouth was in a straight line and an uneasy feeling settled in the pit of your stomach.

"Well, I'm sure they'll be thrilled, but no matter what they think, I just want you to know that I am so happy you're having my baby," Tom uttered softly, taking your hand in his. Your other hand went to your belly, stroking it softly, and your head leaned down to rest on Tom's shoulder. "Having my baby! What a lovely way of saying how much you looooove me!" Tom started singing purposefully out of tune and rubbing your tummy softly. You burst into a fit of giggles, slapping his chest lightly.

"Shut up, they'll hear you," you chuckled, leaning over to the side to kiss him softly.

"Y/N! Tom! Dinner!" you heard your mom shout up the stairs.

"Its like I'm in high school again," you chuckle, sitting up and pulling Tom up with you.

You all sat around the table, your parents on either end, your sister and her husband next to your nephews booster seat, and you and Tom on the opposite side. Silverware was clanging against the plates as small talk ensued. Your sister talked about your nephew's preschool and her new job, but honestly, you weren't really listening. You were going over, in your head, how exactly you were going to bring up the baby. Should you just blurt it out? How do you introduce something like that? Maybe you should have done a gift like you did with Tom. Speaking of Tom, he noticed that you were distant and his hand found its way to your thigh. He squeezed it reassuringly, bringing you back from your thoughts.

"You're really quiet, bud. What's on your mind?" You Dad spoke up, making you lift your head from your plate and gaze at him for a moment. You looked back at Tom, giving him a look and he knew what you were about to say.

"Well, Tom and I actually do have something on our minds that we would like to share," You smiled softly, looking between your family and Tom and taking his hand from your thigh and intertwining your fingers under the table. "We," you glance over at Tom quickly between words, "are going to have a baby," you finish, your cheeks flushed out of nervousness.

There was a moment of silence that honestly felt like an eternity. You studied each one of their faces in that eternity and the last person you looked was Tom who's soft brown eyes helped calm the butterflies in your stomach.

"Y-You're pregnant?" Your mother was the first to speak, disbelief evident in her voice. You nodded in response, your free hand coming to rest on your little hummingbird subconsciously

"Oh my god!" Your mother screamed, startling you so much so that you jumped in your chair. Your sister had a hand covering her mouth, but you could see the corners of her mouth form a smile when your mother stood up. She stood up from the table and practically ran towards you, enveloping you in a hug. You were still sitting so your head was on her stomach as she cried tears of joy. Your body visibly relaxed at her reaction, your arms coming to wrap around her waist. This could have gone so badly you thought to yourself. As your mom held you, you looked over to see your father heading towards Tom. His brown eyes widened and he stood up quickly, out of respect. Your father stood there in front of him for a moment. Honestly, you were terrified he'd punch him for impregnating his daughter.That is when your father pulled him into a hug. You were quite shocked seeing as your dad wasn't a very emotional man. Tom was shocked as well, his arms kept at his sides for the first few moments. As your dad let go, you could see his eyes had tears in them as well.

"You're a good guy, Tom. You have to take care of them now, you hear," your dad huffed up and tried to lower his voice to hide the fact that he was getting so emotional.

"Yes sir, I will. I love them, sir," Tom responded, looking back at you and smiling.

"Good lad," your father replied, patting Tom on the back and coming over to join your mother in hugging you to death.

You spent the next two hours talking to your parents and sister about the pregnancy so far. They wanted to know how you found out, how you told Tom, everything. At 10PM you and Tom retired to bed, kissing your family goodnight and each one of them placed a hand on your belly and wished your little hummingbird goodnight as well. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 4.8K 58
When your parents die, you're just heartbroken. But then a two guys come into your life and turns it upside down! But what secrets do they have? And...
198K 3.4K 32
☆꧁ 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ꧂☆ ❝ Darling, I need you to trust me ❞ (¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:* *.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯) You apply for a makeup job for an upcoming fil...
390K 11.9K 104
𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄. you're scared, i'm nervous but i guess that we did it on purpose ❪ social media x real lif...
501K 9.1K 85
- and maybe i'm scared because you mean more to me than any person does. you've become everything i think about...