Gally x Reader

Por Helsing_Wick

Do opposites attract? Read on as the hot headed captain Gally comes face to face with _____, an equally tempe... Mais

The Glade
First Day
Trying to laugh
Fight me
Dawn
Too hot!
Admittance
A Runner?
Running
Newbie (1)
Newbie (2)
Careful
Infected
Night in the maze (1)
Night in the maze (2)
Night in the maze (3)
Answers (1)
Answers (2)
Section 7
Choices
Escape
A/N
New life
Free
The Scorch
Right Arm
Lost
Wrong Carriage
The last city
The Past
Moving on
The Kidnap
Goodbye
Limbo
The End
A/N
IMAGINE: Nightmares
IMAGINE: Morning Fun
IMAGINE: Celebration

Answers (3)

6.1K 145 124
Por Helsing_Wick

WARNING

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS STEAMY SCENES.

YOU ARE WARNED

___________________________________

Y/N'S P.O.V

"And his hair is ugly"Gally muttered as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"Wait, is this Newt or Thomas?"He thought it over before replying.

"Both"

"Oh Gally"I giggled as there was a knock on my door. I opened it and saw Minho standing there. I leaned against the doorway as we exchanged greetings.

"I'm taking Thomas to the room so come and meet us there"

"Got it" I waved bye, closing the door when I felt strong arms wrap around my waist and Gally's husky voice whisper in my ear.

"Do you have to go?" I faced him, slipping my arms around his neck"I miss you building with me"

"I'm sorry hun, running is my main task now" He pouted making me giggle at his adorable face"I'll see you later" I kissed him softly before opening the back door.He smiled back before leaving. I grabbed my harness and knife before running to the runner's cabin.

~A FEW MOMENTS LATER~

"It's the maze. All of it" I crossed my arms, leaning against a beam.

"What do you mean 'All of it'? I thought you guys were still mapping it" Thomas looked at us in confusion.

"There's nothing left to map" Minho sighed "I've run every inch of it myself, every cycle, every pattern. If there was a way out, we would have found it"He hung his head, his hands holding the edge of the table.

"Why haven't you told anyone this?"

"It was Alby's call" I walked around to Thomas"People needed to believe we had a chance of getting out. But maybe now..... We have a real chance" I smiled softly at him as Minho handed him the device we found.

"Take a look at this"Minho leaned down"About a year ago, we started exploring these outer sections. We found these numbers printed on the walls. Sections 1 through 8"He pointed them out to Thomas"See, the way it works, is every night, when the maze changes, a new section is open"

"So today, Section 6 was open"I continued"Tomorrow, it will be 2 then 8 then 3. The pattern always stays the same."Thomas stared down at the device, his hand running over the glowing number 7.

"What's so special about 7?"

"We don't know"Minho stood straight" But last night, when you killed that Griever, section 7 was open. I think it must be where it comes from. Tomorrow ______, you and I are going to take a closer look"I patted his back as Jeff and Clint come running.

"Hey!"I instantly moved to cover the table as Minho did the same.

"What are you guys doing? You're not allowed in here"

"Sorry, it's just the...."

"It's the girl"

"Is she awake?"Thomas asked.

"You could say that"We followed them to where all the Gladers were. Chuck was standing a bit away from the rest of them.

"Chuck, what's going on?"

"Girls are awesome"He glanced at me before pointing to the watch tower, grinning. We saw rocks being hurled at the Gladers and we ran over.

"Leave me alone!"

"Watch your head!"

"Hey! you throw one more of those things...."Gally yelled up at her and she threw one down at him. I took a plank of wood and pulled him under, grinning.

"Don't. Those hurt"I chuckled as he scowled.

"Go away!" She yelled.

"We come in peace"

"What happened?"I asked Newt.

"Just duck"Winston replied.

"I don't think she likes us very much"

"You think?"I shook my head at Newt as more rocks fell our way.

"What do you want from me?"

"We just wanna talk"Thomas yelled up to her.

"I'm warning you!"

"Take cover! Take cover"I grabbed Thomas as a particularly big rock fell his way. "Tommy tell her you're here" I urged him and he nodded, Gally frowning at my nickname for Thomas.

"Hey! It's Thomas! It's Thomas!"The rocks stopped and we cautiously put down our shields. Her face peered over and I shoved Thomas to move. He began to climb as her face disappeared. Gally stared as we watched the nest.

"What's going on up there?"Newt yelled. Thomas appeared, holding a machete.

"Just give us a second, ok?"

"Alright"I yelled back"Come on you lot"

"Is this what all girls are like?"Frypan said and I shoved him as we turned back.

"Come on Gally"I tugged his arm.

"That girl is crazy"He muttered as we walked back. We headed to the campsite next to the river. I sat down next to Newt as Gally paced, glaring up at the nest.

"Gally give it a rest, eh?"

"Why is it that ever since those two came here, things have gone wrong?"

"You're being negative, what if it's a good thing?"I sighed. Deep down, I knew that nothing was ever going to be the same again. I knew that girl was the one called Teresa, I remembered her, but what was she doing here? It hurt my head as visions flashed through my mind.

"_____!"I turned to see Gally and Newt staring at me.

"I need a walk"I stood up and headed towards the Med cabin"Hey guys"I said to Clint and Jeff as I walked in. I sat down to the shaking Alby"Is he any better?"I softly whispered. Clint shook his head and I wiped the sweat from Alby's face as Newt came in, holding 2 vials with blue liquid in them, followed by Thomas and Teresa. I saw her look at me with curiosity but I concentrated on what Newt was saying.

"We don't even know what this stuff is. We don't know who sent it. Or why it came up here with you" He said, gesturing briefly to Teresa"For all we know, this thing could kill him"

"He's already dying Newt"I spoke quietly"Look at him. How could this possibly be any worse"

"Come on, it's worth a try"Thomas urged.

"Alright. Do it"He handed the vial to Thomas. Thomas took the vial and went over to Alby as I stood next to Newt.

"Okay"Thomas looked back at us, his hand hovering over Alby's chest. Alby's eyes opened and he grabbed Thomas by his shirt.

"You shouldn't be here!"He exclaimed"You shouldn't be here"We rushed over, Newt pulling Alby back and I yanked Thomas away from him.

"Watch out"I held down one of Alby's arms and Newt had the other.

"Thomas get the syringe! Let go"I panted, struggling. Teresa stabbed the syringe into Alby's arm and he went out cold.

"Well, that worked"Jeff said as we panted.

"Okay from now on, someone stays here and watches him around the clock"Newt ordered. We all nodded as Gally came.

"Hey"He briefly met my eyes"Sundown, Greenie. Time to go"Thomas left with him as I turned to Newt.

"I'll take the first shift"

"That's kind of you, but you need to rest _____. You've been on your feet for a few days now, besides Teresa needs your help"I nodded at Newt and left followed by Teresa. As we quietly made our way to our cabin, I saw her stare at the figures of Gally and Thomas.

"Hey"I nudged her softly"Are you alright?"

"Yeah"She looked down at her hands"He hates me and Thomas doesn't he?"

"I can't say you two are his favourites"I sighed"He'll get used to you, he's hostile to Greenies all the time. That's just Gally"I held back a grin as we arrived "This is us"I opened the door and let Teresa in. I began to set up her hammock as she looked around.

"Just the two of us?"

"Yep, all the boys are over in Homestead"

"That's good"

"There"I finished the hammock"This is your bed"

"Thank you"She said quietly, sitting down"Can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead"

"I didn't just see Thomas in my memories, you were there too. Why is that? How come I remember you but not anyone else apart from Thomas?"

"I'm not sure"I admitted"When you came, I remembered you too but everything comes back to me in parts so it's hard to piece it together. However, I know now that you are here, things are are going change. For better I hope"We laid down, the lamp casting shadows around the room.

"Does this feeling of loneliness and despair go away?"I sat up and faced her as she sighed.

"If you have good friends who have your back, like you do"I gave her a small smile which she returned.

"Thank you _____"

Gally's P.O.V

I was sitting staring at the stars when I heard someone climb up the watch tower"Hey handsome"A voice whispered behind me. I looked back to see ______ and I held an arm out to her. She sat down in my lap, my arms wrapped tightly around her, a thin blanket draped over us. We sat, watching the stars however a question itched at my mind.

"Since when did Thomas become Tommy?" I muttered into her ear making her chuckle.

"Since he is my friend"

"I hope he knows that"

"Believe me, his interests lie elsewhere" She smiled at my confusion. I shrugged and pecked the side of her neck with kisses making her shiver. I had missed her and desperately needed her. I knew she could feel what I wanted because my hand was rubbing small circles on her inner thigh making her whisper "Gally.....", my teeth grazing her skin.

"Mmm?" I mumbled "Do you want me to stop?" Her arousal was evident as I licked her burning skin.

"I....uhh...." She drifted off mid sentence as my other hand tugged and twisted her nipple.

"You don't know how tormenting it was, watching that shirt cling to your sexy figure" My tone was deep with lust "I just want to take you then and there in the Glade"

"Take me now" She moaned as my hand slipped inside her trousers, stroking her clit.

"Beg me"

"Take me now right here in the Glade, please Captain Gally" That was enough for me and I laid her on her back. She pulled me close, her lips on mine. She tugged at my shirt which I instantly ripped off. To my surprise she flipped us over, straddling my waist. She traced a line down my hardened chest to my trousers. She rubbed the large bulge in my pants making me roll my eyes back and let out a deep groan.

"Don't tease me babe"

"But it's alright for you to do it?" She whispered in my ear, biting down softly on my earlobe"It's payback time love" She sat directly on top of my bulge and grinded, my member hardening as I let out a low grunt. She kissed me again, our tongues battling for dominance.

"I think my trousers are about to burst" I groaned, feeling her soaked clit above my bulge.

"I guess we're even then" She smirked, sitting up.

"My turn" I flipped us once more, tearing off her clothes. She shivered at the coldness of the wind as it hit her naked body. I gazed at her"I can never get over your beauty, baby girl" I muttered. She rewarded me for my sweet words by pulling down my trousers and stroking my member. I let out a deep exhale as I unloaded some of the bearing in my member onto her hand.

"I can't hold back for much longer"I growled before shoving my member deep inside her. She gasped, barely having time to adjust before I pounded into her. She loudly moaned and I instantly covered her mouth with my hand.

"I hate to say this, but not so loud gorgeous" I whispered, smiling as her moans vibrated in my hand. I buried my head in her neck, her hands running through my hair, turning me on even more.

"I'm so...so close....." She gasped.

"Do it baby girl" I pulled out as ____ came and I released all over her stomach. I panted and rolled onto my back. She cleaned herself with her vest as I pulled up my trousers. I pulled her close, cuddling under the blanket. She laid her head on my chest and I twirled the ends of her hair.

"Gally?"

"Yes beautiful?"

"How am I to get down in this state?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

567K 12.6K 69
"𝐢 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠." 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 �...
5.9K 122 26
Annabelle Flora was a nerdy girl who was completely obsessed with books/movies, especially the trilogy, The Maze Runner. Her new fixation, soon becam...
7.8K 258 20
When (Y/n) comes up in the glade as the first girl, she struggles with processing it all. She is the second person to ever come up to the glade and l...
127K 2.5K 33
This is an alternative universe of the Maze Runner series. It's basically the same except everyone has a soulmate and they can find their soulmate by...