Jungkook FF- You're Only Mine

By Marlyn_2005

What happens when Y/N found out that her boyfriend, Jungkook, is cheating on her with her best friend? *I cha... More

1 (Edited)
2 (Edited)
4 (Edited)
5 (Edited)
6 (Edited)
7 (Edited)
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
Author's Note
Thankss!! 😂🥰🎉

3 (Edited)

18.7K 448 156
By Marlyn_2005

(Song: Bad Boys by Inna)

Y/N's POV
*Morning*
I woke up and the first things i see when i wake up is Jungkook's face. Hehe, i gotta say that he is cute when he's sleeping. I was still admiring his face but then i remembered that i needed to get ready to go to college.

I get out of bed silently trying not to wake up Jungkook. Once i did i went to the bathroom and start doing my morning routine.

  Once i finished everything that i have to do, I changed to a white crop + a light blue jacket with jeans.

After i finish, i went downstairs directly to the kitchen. And i start doing breakfast. I didn't wake up Jungkook because it was still early, its 6:30am and i'm sure that i put the alarm last night to ring at 6:50am.

Now, that i think about it's a miracle that i woke up early today... maybe because i slept early yesterday.

Y/N's mind: "I don't think so because even if you slept early, you would still not want to wake up early."

"Oh shut up, you're annoying." I whispered to myself annoyed.

Y/N's mind: "OMG, i didn't know you were so stupid...you just told yourself that you are annoying."

"Okay, i admit i'm annoying sometimes but at least i'm not stupid to call myself stupid. So, you are not me." I said irritated since i couldn't stop thinking..

Wait..can you even do that!?..

Y/N's mind: "Ugh, whatever."

I continue doing what i was doing which was doing breakfast. I felt someone back hugging me and i knew that it was Jungkook. I stop what i was doing and turn around. I give him a peck and say "Good morning."

"Good morning babe." He said. I smile and start to serve our breakfast..

-Time Skip-
Jungkook and I were walking to school with our hand interwined. Also, i already plan what i'm going to do to see if Jungkook is really cheating on me. I will tell him i'm going to visit my mom's house which is like 1 hour ago from here.

Then i will like stay for 1 week which is obviously a lie because i will be going to my friend house and after a few couples of hours, i will go back to our house. I know Jungkook will not hang out with his friends today since they are busy.

"Babe, i will go to my mom's house today for 1 week since i talked with her and she told that she didn't felt well." I said fake-smiling while looking at him.

"Oh okay, babe. Tell her i hope she gets better." He said before looking back to the front.

Jungkook's POV
Y/N and I were walking to school, when suddenly she said that she will go go her mom's house for about a week. I smile a little but i don't think that she noticed. Also, i'm happy because that means i can go out with Lisa. I will just tell her to come to the house later..

-Y/N's POV-
When i said that i was going to my mom's house, he smile and it seems like he was really happy. That's another sign to be suspicious about him. He didn't even looked like he will miss me. I mean, when your boyfriend/or girlfriend is leaving somewhere, you will be like 'Oh, babe, i will miss you.'

But no, jungkook just said 'okay babe'. Like he didn't really care about what i do...ouch!

I was deep in my thoughts that i didn't even realized that we already arrived at the college.

"BABE!" Jungkook yell while holding my shoulders.

I blink and look at him confused. With a innocent and confused face, I asked "What happen? Why are you screaming???"

"I was calling you but you didn't answer me. Are you okay?" He asked while looking at me worry.

"Oh, sorry and don't worry i'm feeling really good today." I answered him while fake-smiling..again.

"Oh okay, then lets go." He said before grabbing my hand and walking inside.

Jungkook and I don't have the same classes together, so we just bid goodbye to each other and separated our ways to go to our classes.

After walking for 100 years, i finally arrived at my class. Okay, maybe i exaggerated a little bit saying that i walk for 100 years but who would want to wake up early and listen to the teacher talking.

That everytime he talks you just want to sleep. I enter my classroom looking for someone. After i spotted that person i was looking for, i run to her and say "Jisoo unnie."

After i hug her she say, "Hey, bestie! How are you?"

"I'm feeling bad." I answered honestly while sitting on my chair.

"Uh, what happen?!?!" She said confused and worried while looking at me.

"I think that Jungkook is cheating on me.." I answered while laying my head on the desk still looking at her.

"What?!? Where is that boy?!? I will give him a lesson!" I try calming down Jisoo because she was screaming and there were some students looking at us. Thank god, the teacher was still not here.

"Unnie, please~ i have a plan." I said which made her look at me in curiosity.

"Okay, so what's the plan?" She asked. I start telling her the plan and she agreed to help me. After some minutes, the teacher came and we start the lesson which was really..Boring!

-Time Skip-
After having to listen to the teacher, which was really bored. It was finally lunch. Jisoo and I went together to the Lunch room.

We went to get our lunch, then we sat down on our table. We were eating silently when Jisoo asked me a question..that really surprised me.

"Y/N, are you not sad that maybe he is cheating on you?!?"

"Umm, well to be honest i'm really sad but if he doesn't love, i can't do anything about it. And also maybe it's good that he forget about me because..." I said but then i stopped and sigh..

"Oh, it's okay you don't have to say it, i know already." I saw that Jisoo was about to cry, so i say "Unnie, there's something on your hair, it look like an insect."

As she heard this she grabbed my hand and say "Take it off, hurry!" Haha, her face was really funny and she was about to cry. So i just say "Unnie, it's just a joke."

  She glare at me and i just pout and say "Sorry."

  "Aww, you're cute... okay i forgive you." Jisoo and I talk a little more when i suddenly felt like someone sat next to me. I look to my side and saw that it was Jungkook. I give him a small smile and say "Hey, babe."

He kiss my lips and then say "Hey babe."

The three of us talk a little bit more. But then i started thinking about something..

"Jungkook, what would you do if i die or maybe marry another man?" I said aloud making me widen my eyes when i realized what i said.

The smile that was once on his face disappeared. "Why are you asking me that?" He slowly said while hurt was shown in his face.

So i just said "I'm just saying what..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

457K 25.3K 55
Jungkook: you dont know? Taehyung: Dont know what? Jungkook: .... Jungkook: my best friend killed himself Start: jan 16 ish End: march 1st ish #530 i...
11.8K 740 6
"I hate that It's you I still need"-Jungkook "I will be better, I will be who you want me to be. Take my hand. Mold me in to your pretty lies and mak...
166K 6.6K 24
A story of love, betrayal and the pain of trying to trust again. Taehyung and Jungkook just recently got engaged and got to meet a new set of friends...
24.8K 866 16
What will happen when your ex boyfriend becomes your roommate? Will they understand each other? Why did they broke up?? To find what happened or what...