Being, Tyler

By LetsBeMelancholy

Tyler Biersack is not your average high schooler. Honestly, if your dad used to be apart of the biggest rock... More

Being Tyler Ch. 1
Being Tyler Ch. 2
Being Tyler Ch. 3
BeingTyler Ch. 4
Being, Tyler Ch. 5
Being, Tyler Ch. 6
DEAR READERS (I'M BACK)

Being, Tyler,

1.5K 44 0
By LetsBeMelancholy

Hello people! If you've read my other novel The Morticians Daughter a Black Veil Brides fan fiction then you know that the main characters of that story ended up having a child in the epilogue named Tyler (female). Well this is not a black veil brides fan fiction, yes Andy is in it, but it is mainly based around Tyler Biersack his daughter and how she lives growing up with a rockstar parents and what not. This is a spinoff series. So before you continue I want everyone to go over to: bringmetheblackveils account and thank her for sliding this brilliant idea into my head, so this story is dedicated mostly to her.

Dont forget to vote and do all that good stuff.

Also, be sure to go check out all my other stories. Thanks again!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 31.4K 47
Alexandra "Alex" Doherty is the girl everyone envies. She's well liked, is the captain of the soccer team, has a great group of friends, her boyfrien...
1M 32.3K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
943K 21.5K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
141K 6.8K 48
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...